• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sweet Leah, I will say a prayer that you feel strong adn ready for the journey. I do believe that you will be feeling better soon, getting that tooth fixed. I hope that you are prepared to tell them that you need it fixed right away, that you cannot drive back next week, it needs to be taken care of right away. HOw long is your drive? Peaceful thoughts to you.

Religion is an interesting discussion, I agree. The only time I have objected to a religious talk is when it was being served as something I needed to believe as well, rather than an expression of belief. One's belief systems are very personal, and so I do not expect anyone to align themselves with mine, jjust as I would not expect anyone to damn me for mine. My own brother is the one that tried to force his believe system down our throats. We denied his forceful ways and pretty much told him that if he is going to join us for events he will need to tone his preaching down a great deal or not show up. He has been able to do that lately so that is good.

Betty, that story of Stephen having that sense of things is chilling, and wonderful. Somehow he received the sense of danger and kept you from it. You listened, I am glad of this. Causes us to wonder and ponder the greater messages implanted in the everyday.

Love,

dee

• Members

Here is my take on God. I posted this at another area on this site a while back.I still believe it and won't ever change my mind.

It's a proven scientific fact that energy is never destroyed it just changes form. So it is with our children. Science has also proven that for all the cosmic soup to come together to become man without some type of Godly influence has odds greater than all the power ball lotteries in the world. You ask if there is a God......? Remember how you felt the first time you looked at your child. Tell me, love like that comes from some chance mixture of elements? I say no way! My son is with our creator and I will see him again. I know it!!

• Members

Greg, I do believe that our Babies are safe and wonderful, that we will be with them again one day. Glory for that, great glory.

dee

• Members

Dee - Saw the concert for George and was blown away.  "all things must pass"  words that seem so poignant.

Bonnie - I had a Forester...the grandies loved it...called it my Suuuuubbbbbaaaarrrroooooooooo.  Hope Emily isn't too unsettled by the mum visit.  My stepsons GF's family fosters.  Their last two were from a family of possibly 6 kids.  The littlest was only about 6 weeks, his sister 4.  All decisions about kinder, child care etc were still at the discretion of the mum.  Made it hard.  Visits were supervised. 

Just before Christmas their mum passed away..   Now this family who total 16 have two new members.  

Lyn - I'm with you on the heights thing. We have the Eureka Tower here.  Not only is it wayyy up high, it has the bonus of a glass 'chamber' that extends out of the building and is made of toughened glass so you get a 'great view'.  Hope the head cold clears soon.

Terrie - how it the game go.  Hoping you did alright. 

Leah - By now you will have made the dentist.  Hope the tooth is taken care of and you make it home safe.

Betty - WOW OMG.  I'm so glad you acted on Stephens 'gut instincts'.  Such an enormity of destruction spared with just one call.  Glad you did.

Betsy - I have a DVD of Mike Amanda and Harmony. They were interviewed for a scholarship fund with the idea of making an ad.  I treasure every minute of it.  After Mike died I was sent the 'uncut' footage.  In it Mike and Amanda are sitting on my couch, Harmony playing he loves me he loves me not with a box of tissues.  Out of the blue Mike says 'I don't know how much longer I have to live'..  This was in the November 06.  He was calm as he spoke.  Still sends shivers.

On the god conversation - I spent time with cancer patients who's faith and belief far outweighed the chemo and radiation when it came to healing ~ they pass in a greater peace believing their journey will now be neverending.  

I believe there is more than this earthly bond ~ how you interpret and apply that is subjective. 

Peace mung beans out......:cool:

• Members

AH THANKS GUYS..IT WENT GREAT THOUGH I AM STILL SICK...THOUGHT I GOT TO MUCH CAKE BUT REALLY CAN YOU EVER GET TO MUCH CAKE????

HAD SEVERAL NEW FACES WE HAVE NOT HAD BEFORE..AND OF COURSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS....

WANTED TO POST THE MAIN TABLE..NOT REALLY PROUD OF THE CAKE BUT THEY DID TASTE GOOD....(I COULDA DECORATED AS WELL AS THIS WAS DONE CAKE WISE)

post-22932-128153897846_thumb.jpg

• Guests

Oh my gosh!  "If God allowed it, then as far as I am concerned, he did it."  That was the first sentence in the book I opened to just a little bit ago.  It's a fictional story of a man whose child died.  Right now it seems to be along the same story line as "The Shack".  I just thought it was something that the first sentence I would read as I began to read after weeks of allowing it to sit on my nightstand expresses the very same sentiment I feel.

I let you know if the book changes my mind.  :)

Trudi "Peace mung beans out"   What does that mean? 

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts. Was in a bad place yesterday. Today a little better.

Kathy-I realize God never promised that Ashley would recover, but she was doing really well, so I thought our prayers had been answered. I am glad she made it through December so we would get to talk to her again. It just breaks my heart that she's not here anymore.

Claudia-Right after Ashley passed away, I thought maybe God had spared her from something worse. Maybe that's the case.

Susannah-I appreciate your views. You have all been through this yourselves, and I want to hear what you all think. It gives me hope that I will get to where you are at someday.

Carol-I don't know which is worse, losing your child suddenly or knowing that you have limited time. When it is your child, either one is horrible. We all come here with different experiences, but the end result was the same (and not the result any of us wanted.)

I am usually an upbeat positive person. I will probably never be the same person. I miss Ashley so much, I hope I get to see her again some day. I'm also glad I found this website, so I can say what I feel and know some of you have had the exact same thoughts.

• Members

Susannah - It's kinda like from the '60-70's.  Peace, mung beans and out is just me signing off.

Aim - Its been said before "there is no easy way to lose a child".  Each has it own pain.  I hope you are finding support love and understanding here to help you each day on this journey. 

Trudi

• Guests

Trudy - "Peace mung beans out".  I love it! 

Amy - I was always a joyful person, too.  Very happy.  That's the main thing my husband loved about me.  "You're so fun!"  he always said.  After Steph died, I cried as I told him I don't think that woman will ever be back.  I've felt that woman reappearing a little the last couple of weeks.  Today, I'm sure the old me is coming back because I'm Bitchy.  I've been too sad to be bitchy, if that makes any sense.  I was just lifeless.  I almost burst out laughing when I scolded my husband for something stupid today.  He almost burst out laughing when the smoke detector went off while I was cooking dinner and I ran to "fan" it and went sliding across the hardwood floor in my stocking feet.  A dangerous move on his part.

Sweet mother of Ashley...this is so new.  Your life has been turned upside down without warning.  In fact, your hope was high when you thought it would turn out differently, so the crushing blow is just that much deeper.  Dee says it best about trying to make sense out of something senseless.  What is it you said to me, Dee?  Trying to be normal in an abnormal situation....something like that.

She also reminded me it's all about survival right now.

Love you all....from your bitchy Wyoming sister

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY, KOURTNEY.

Kathy----Oh friend......I think you did what many parents would do........

despite your determination not to send money. BJ asked for money for a

bus ride, and to buy some food. That went straight to my heart....thinking

"how could a MOM refuse food & comfort for her child?"  I'm sorry that BJ

is still on the wrong path, and sorry that you are caught up on a roller coaster

ride that could happen to any one. I will remember you & BJ in prayers.

Peace & tranquility to you.

Betty---Amazing story about Stephen. Bless him.

Here's my 2 cents worth on the subject of God, and why bad things happen.

This may sound cynical......but,  All I know is that 'this is the way it is.'  I try to keep

up the faith, but as you all know....sometimes it is very difficult, if not impossible.

I guess we just have to 'soldier' on and do the best we can. I definitely do believe

that we will see our beloved children again. As Greg said,  energy (and the soul)

does not just go away......it just takes on a different form. We look for all the signs

that our children send us their love, and rejoice when we get a sign, regardless of

how small or sometimes vague. They reinforce our faith that we WILL see them

again.

Peace & Comfort to all here at BI.  

Davey&Lisasmom,   Sherry

• Members

To Carol, Lynn, Leah, Dee, Susannah, Betsy, and Betty-----I want to thank

you all so much for visiting Davey's memorial site and lighting candles.  I

would have posted my thanks earlier, but being "down in the dumps" for

that period, I didn't have the heart to go on his memorial site. I know that

sounds bad.......was just so "down" and achingly sad that I was not able.

Your kind words means so much to me. Hugs to you all.

Sherry 

• Members

Hello Indigo's - wow quite the conversation flying around this place today....took me a while to read but was well worth every word.  I appriciate all the different aspects of what everyone believes about God and for sharing.  I love you Susannah and you could never say anything that would change that..

Amy - I am sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way about what I said, about God not promising that Ashley would survive...I sometimes (maybe alot) do not put the words from my brain onto this page as I would like.  I was angry at God for a long time also for taking my Jessica, so suddenly. How could a 26 year old beautiful woman, mother of a wonderful little boy suddenly die of a heart attack while having dinner with friends ??  why my daughter, why Tavian's mommy...I was not one of you who sat in a hospital hoping and praying, believing that all would be fine, having to watch my child slowly slip away....so I really have no right to say anything about it...I was one who received the knock on the door in the middle of the night.  Bless you.

As for the conversation about God - I believe in God, I believe he knows all and sees all, I believe our Angels are in Heaven with him. I believe that when it is your time it is your time, I believe your days on this earth are numbered from the day we are born and no matter the circumstances of how we go nothing can or will stop what has already been written.   I believe Jessica is with God and the day will come when I will hug her once again.

Dee - thank you for your words....I have printed them out and will carry them with me to keep me strong....

Sherry - yes very diffacult when your child asks for food money etc.....but it is the way of someone who is addicted to drugs...they will say and do anything to get the money no matter what it takes, lies come very easily to them....but the mother in me has a heart that is already broken and each time he calls I seem to lose another piece of it but I am going to remain strong and pray that some day I will be able to say what Susannah has said...that my son is clean and doing wonderful.

No snow here, lots of rain and high winds but thankfully no snow....please let spring come soon for all of us who do not have the luxury of spending the winter on a tropical island !!!

Trudi - always love reading your posts.

Lorrie - beautiful !!  That cake looks pretty good to me. Thinking of you always and pray you are feeling better soon.

Claudia - beautifully said...

Love and Peace to all, thinking of all of you and praying for those in the dark place.

• Guests

I am both grateful for all the acceptance and love which I requested and also embarrassed.  But, my, how fun is this?  When we need love to just ask for it!  What a concept. :)

Kathy - I pray you will get to enjoy your BJ clean and sober, too.  I sure wish I was able to post those pretty pictures like you all do.  I joined photobucket, but I haven't figured out how to use it, yet.

I love the butterfly with an angel on each wing!

• Members

Kathy-don't worry, you didn't hurt my feelings. I was just venting yesterday. I appreciate a different way of looking at it. It had to be horrible for you to open the door and get the terrible news that night.

Sherry-I just wish I had some sign that she was ok. When my dad passed away, I had no problem accepting he was in heaven. I do believe Ashley is there, along with all the other angels. I just wasn't ready to give her up so soon & feel like I could have been a lot better mother.

Lorri-Your daughter is beautiful & the cake looked good too.

I have not figured out how to change colors when typing this.

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Aim, God knows I have had those very same thoughts--why so young? Wish I had been a better mother. The reality is that I wasn't a bad mother. And nothing in life goes perfectly. as we all know. So there's always room for better, but in the moment we all were doing the best we could with what we had been given. No regrets! I'd do it all over again just for another moment of having the honor and privilege of being "Joey's Mom". HUGS!!! Your Ashley's a beautiful girl, and I can just imagine the radiance she and her grand-dad create there side-by-side. :)

• Members

Trudi:

Thanks for asking about the game.  The boys won, I sat with Adam's friends (they made me!) They take good care of us.  I made it thru without crying and fell apart alone in the car on the drive home, but that's okay.  It happens doesn't it?

Love Terrie (Adam's mom)

• Members

THANKS YAL...STILL SICK TOO...GOD WHEN WILL THIS STUFF GO AWAY...LYNN SAID SHE IS ON HER 2ND ROUND OF IT....

IM HERE READING YAL POSTS...JUST REALLY DOWN ...BUT IM HERE....JUST GONNA TRY TO GET THREW THE NEXT FEW DAYS....THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET SOME LIGHT SHINNING ON OUR DARK SOULS....

• Members

Been busy...too busy...But reading when I can...I see the "God" question/thoughts are back. It is nice to see others opinions and what people are thinking. I now i've talked before with Claudia before about this and her reasoning is pretty much how I feel. To keep it simple my thought is just "It happens" and that god won't stop things from happening" not that he can't but it's not the way it works.

I think that is why I get so peeved (not even a word i'm sure) when I here people say "please pray for my sick "whoever" to get better" and things like that. I think to myself God is not going to make them better becuase we prayed. Some people I have actually avoided due to this type of conversation and not wanting to say what I think/believe becuase they will not understand and probably can't.

• Members

Hi Dan,

good to see Nick's smile, so handsome. I get what you are saying about when others ask for prayers, but I do feel that prayer has its place too. I guess that I feel prayer is positive energy released into the world which in turn could cause more. I think that prayer helps the prayer feel they have some role in another persons life, and I think that prayer can also surround the person being prayed for.

Sleep all, rest with goodness unveiling itself in your dreams.

My heart,

dee

• Members
heartbeataway

I can "ditto" what Dee said .....

I usually say I will pray in my own way. Positive energy and just knowing that someone cares hopefully brings comfort.

I also believe just as strongly that miracles happen as I do that sh*t happens .... and there's no rhyme or reason!

Love for the journey,

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

The wind is blowing so strongly ...... maybe it will just blow us away!  ;-)

• Members

Prayers for me, kinder thoughts positive thinking and a wish that the load is eased...The power of the positive thought is amazing.  

Dan as always great to see Nick.

Terrie - Mikes friends tend to 'look after me' too.  Its nice.  Once the strong den mother, the roles are some what changed......

This from one of Mikes friends from high school posted on Facebook.....heart warms, smiles.  They did the Deb together many many moons ago.

Cameron Graham  Always here Trud, but im sure you knew that.

A song that Mick and I always sang (Badly LOL) Stand By Me.

7 hours ago ·

Works here too

• Members

Bonnie, I'll be out front at 9:30 if you could swing by and give me a ride in your Subaru.

Betty, be careful on your walk.  Tree's are not our friends today.

Kourtney, happy birthday beautiful !

Before evening.

SarahHaldeman2010004.jpg

This morning

001.jpg

• Members

Good Snowy Morning Indigos

Leah  Thinking of you and holding positive thoughts to help you thru this day.(I too believe like Dee ,Trudie and Bonnie  that  prayer does send out that power!!

Betsy  Do be careful  Pictures are a powerful message  It is still snowing here in NYC but  I need to go out to look for my hurt squirrel  I am sure he will be high in his tree nest:?  Susannah please be careful yourself remember we love you:cool:

Dan I agree it felt reallly good to see Nick's handsome face.  It has been a while.  I do see him each morning as I go to your site each day and light a candle.

Trudie  I love that Mike's friends still think of you and share warm thoughts  "Stand By Me" is beautiful song and reminds me that that is what we do here.  Thanks 

Sherry'  Davey's Memorial Site was a beautiful tribute to the love you hold for Davey

Mary Ann Be careful shoveling  It is dangerous out there

Beth, Rosie, Lorrie, Pam ,Deneance, Sonya and Marcia thinking of each of you

Claudia, Carol, Dee, Dan, Lynn, Susannah, Trudie, Amy, Kathy, Sherry, Dan and, Greg and all Indigos  who participated in the discussion yesterday  Thank You I really was enriched

Stay safe and warm everyone

Betty

Stephen's mom:?

• Members

This is for all my friends here.

A mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport were

overheard to have these precious words. They had announced the departure.

Standing near the security gate, they hugged, and the mother said, 'I love

you, and I pray you enough.'

The daughter replied, 'Mom, our life together has been more than enough.

Your love is all I ever needed. I pray you enough, too, Mom.'

They kissed, and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window

where I was seated. Standing there, I could see she wanted and needed to

cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy, but she welcomed me in by

asking, 'Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be

forever?'

Yes, I have,' I replied. 'Forgive me for asking, but why is this a forever

good-bye?'

'Well...I'm not as young as I once was, she lives so far away & has her

own busy life. I have some challenges ahead, and the reality is - her next

trip back will be for my funeral,' she said.

'When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I pray you enough.' May

I ask what that means?'

She began to smile. 'That's a prayer that has been handed down from other

generations. My parents used to say it to everyone.' She paused a moment

and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail, and she smiled even

more. 'When we said, 'I pray you enough,' we wanted the other person to

have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them.'

Then, turning toward me, she shared the following as if she were reciting

it from memory.

I pray you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the

day may appear.

I pray you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.

I pray you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

I pray you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may

appear bigger.

I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I pray you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I pray you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

Then, she began to cry, and walked away.

They say, it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to

appreciate them, a day to love them, but an entire life to forget them.

* Only if you pray, send this to the people you will never forget, and

remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you. If you don't

send it to anyone, it may mean that you are in such a hurry that you have

forgotten your friends.

TAKE TIME TO LIVE.....

To all my friends and loved ones,

I PRAY YOU ENOUGH........

• Members

That says it all right there Greg. Thank you for that.

To ALL Indigos: I pray you enough :)

Lynn

• Members

OMG

Ditto Nicks Dad

When people ask me to pray their loved one gets better, I knod and think to myself,

"I will pray that whatever does happen, God gives their family the love, presense, and support to deal with it."

That is all we can do.

My 2 cents

Colleen

• Members

Hello Indigos,

Greg - Love the story.  I copied if you dont mind?  I have some friends who will enjoy as much as I do.

I took a mental-health day today.  I needed some rest from the rat race.

So I got up @ 830am.  Cleaned a little, shopped a little and cleaned my oven (ugg) I cant believe I did it.

Love to you all

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

Great to see Adam's smiling face, Terrie.

That is great you were able to sit with Adam's friends.  Bitter-sweet, I know.

Take care

Colleen, Brian's  Mother Forever

• Members

Back to you Dear Greg,

and thank you. I have heard this story and love it each time, a great reminder indeed.

Dee

• Members

KOURTNEY, may this day be spent sending love and kisses and magic to the people you love most in this world, Momma and Dad, Sis, and Bro, and your Brent. Oh of course to the puppies too.

Fly freely sweet Girl. Make sure your Momma feels your love wrapped around her today.

love to you,

dee

• Members

[align=center]To All Indigo's...................[/align]

[align=center]I pray you enough.'[/align]

[align=center]Thanks Greg...........:cool:[/align]

• Members
            Dear Kourtney
       Surround Your Family
        With The Warmth of
                   Your Love

[align=center]HappyBday.gif[/align]

collection-450?scl=1}&$opac=0

Betty

Stephen'smom:)

• Members

Amy----I hope that you will find a sign from sweet Ashley.....from my

experience, the signs come when I least expect them. Peace to you, friend.

Greg----Thanks for the story.

Yes, it was a lively conversation about God/prayer. I enjoyed everyone's

input. As Dee said......prayer is positive energy, and I, myself, believe that

the energy goes spiritually into the realm of where our babies are now. 

Kathy---I wish you peace & comfort.

Betty----Thanks for your kind words.

Davey&Lisasmom,   Sherry

• Members

STEPHENS MOM & NICKS DAD...YAL ARE AWESOME MAKE A GIRL CRY....THANK ALL OF YAL SO MUCH...JUST FOR THINKING ABOUT HER AND US..ALMOST MAKES A BAD DAY  BARABLE....

ITS JUST GOING TO BE A FEW FAM AND VERY FEW FRIENDS FOR KOURTNEYS BIRTHDAY DINNER TOM....I DOUBT KIMBERLY IS EVEN COMING IN...(IDK ANYMORE)...NOW HER "BF" CALLS AND SAYS SHE CANT COME....

SOME PPL MAKE ME MADE BECAUSE IF IT WAS AN PRIORTIY IT WOULD BE PRIORTIY..(SP)

I MEAN GOOD GOSH...PPL....

OK DONE GRIPPIN....

• Members
andrewsmother

Happy Birthday Kourtney

May your love fill your momma's heart today...

Happy Birthday sweet sweet Angel

post-41012-128153897854_thumb.gif

• Guests

Hi Friends!

Thinking of you, Lorrie, and your family as you gather to celebrate the life of your precious Kourtney!  Now forever young.  Forever Beautiful.  Forever Free.  Fly high sweet angel and drop a couple (or more) hugs and kisses on your family to help ease the pain of missing you. 

My son just came home with a six week old female Akeeta pup.  She is gorgeous and the biggest six week old puppy I've ever seen.  I fell inlove with her immediately.  She still has that puppy smell and puppy breath.  So sweet.

I stood outside and stared at the stars for a while tonight.  The sky is so clear and we have such a fantastic view.  I sent love and joy up to our angels.  It's such an odd feeling to miss Stephanie without the pain.  It's been replaced by something I don't have a name for, yet.  Maybe awe.  I'm aware the pain can return at any time without notice, but this is a nice reprieve. 

At the height of it, (the pain) before I either heard from God or went completely insane, I wasn't suicidal, but knew I was capable of it.  Suicide isn't an option.  I'm not saying that.  I'm just grateful I have this reprieve so I know that if the pain comes back, I have hope of better days.  If that makes any sense.

8yr old Mariah announced that her mother visited her last night.  She said it felt like someone was watching her and she looked and saw her mother's face.  She said it scared her because she didn't see her whole body and she covered her face.  She said her mommy got closer to her and smiled and said, "Don't be afraid.  I'm here.  You go to sleep, now."  She said she felt her mommy rub her head but all she could see was her face.  She said she wasn't scared anymore and she slept really good.  I just know she woke up happier than she has in a long time.  She's not a morning person.

I love you all!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

Shine bright, my "Star Child".  I love you.  Thank you for all the signs and wonders you've given to us to help us deal with the loss of your physical presence.  I felt your love for me today.  It is one of the sweetest feelings.  Thank you for that!  I love you too much to wish you back here with me because I know you're in a much better place.  At peace with your Creator.  But, I sure would appreciate a visit now and then!  I'll watch for you in the stars and listen for you in the wind. 

• Members

Dan & Greg - wonderful to see your boy's smiling faces..

Amy - venting is the one thing we do here, it is allowed and although we are never supposed to say we are sorry on this site there are times when I feel I need to as I have pushed my ideas onto someone else....even though it is never intentional it does happen. I wish you peace and light in the day to day pain of your loss.

Sherry - as always thank you for your wishes of peace.

Lorrie - whatever comes tomorrow embrace your love of Kourtney, you are a wonderful mom and she is loving you, surrounding you and will be with you as you celebrate her birthday....hard I know but with the love of all of your family and friends you will stand tall and remember the love.....

Greg - absolutely beautiful, I too printed it out to share. Thank you.

Snowed all night last night and today but only about 3-4 inches, a heavy wet snow. It is becoming very tiresome but gives me a good reason to stay inside and be lazy if I want to...

Tavian and I went to the Firehouse tonight for Bingo, the Ladies Auxillary put it on to raise money and to give the children a chance to have some fun. We had a good time and he one once...got himself a hugh poster of NASCAR driver Dale Ernhardt Jr. He is very proud of it and can't wait to hang in his room.    As we were driving to the firehouse he was watching the snow come at us in the headlights and said "mi-mi, every time I look at snow like this it makes me thinkk of mommy", I asked him why and he replied "because the snow is white and mommy is white because she is an Angel and I think she is having a party with other Angels and they are shaking their wings and that's where the snow comes from, all the feathers from the Angels"....so hard to not let the tears fall as I listened to his "idea" of something he believes his mommy and other Angels do in Heaven.......How I love the words from a child.

Susannah - I love photobucket but am still learning. What I do is this....I put in what I am searching for and when I find it I double click on the pic, it opens into another screen where you can "edit the picture", click on that.....then you can make it bigger, add text etc, then I save it and it saves in "my albums" right in photobucket. I then open that up and copy it and then I paste in "my pictures" so when I want to use it on BI I do.....hope this helps.

Time to say good night and all my love to all of you.

To all Indigo's - "I pray you enough"      Peace, Kathy

• Members

Good morning All,

I was out for a bit with some teachers last night, shopping some and having dinner. A nice thing to hang out outside the building where so many hours and so muchenergy is spent. We laughed and laughed. Two of the three are young enough to be daughters, and one Cynthia is 42, and needing prayers as she has fought breast cancer and now faces hystrectomy due to growth on uterus. Prayers for a wonderful woman.

Lorri, may the day be kind and gentle, a visit perhaps from the Beautiful Girl of your Heart.