Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Guests

Angel Images.  Love it!

Love the poem Dee.  Love the pictures Trudi.  My heart breaks for all of us.  I so love the heart cloud and butterfly.....Yes.  my heart breaks for all of us........but, not as broken as if I had to be here alone.

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Replies 68.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Greg...the business idea is great and I am sure it will be amazing.

Been working hard on Nicks car to get it done by his birthday so the daughter can drive it to what we have planned that day. Holdup was tail lights. Ordered a nice set...don't fit...went and got a set...don't fit...Sat there yesterday just looking at the car thinking how can I know know how to make this work and knowing that if Nick was here it would be done and ready by now..

• Members

HAD REALLY REALLY BAD DAY..WENT TO KOURTNEY KLOSET AND HAD MEETING...6 PPL SHOWED (THERE IS ONLY 7 OF US ON THE BOARD)...2 PPL STARTD IN WITH WANTING TO VOTE ME OFF...SO ENDED IN 3 AGAINST 3....I SAID WHAT I THOUGHT TO MY SO CALLED FRIEND..(SHE WATCHED KODY WHILE KOURTNEY WAS SO ILL)...WELL IM SLOW FOUND OUT SHE NEVER WAS MY FRIEND AND HAS BEEN STABBING ME THE WHOLE TIME...ALL OVER NOT JUST IN THE BACK...WELL LONG STORY SHORT...I THOUGHT OF JUST WISHING I COULD DIE TODAY..AND TOOK A SHORT NAP...(CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP MORE LIKE IT) WOKE UP TO AN EMAIL .....THIS SO CALLED FRIEND RESIGNED AND SO DID HER EVIL SIDEKICK.....SO ALL IS WELL AND GOD IS IN CONTROL.....THE GOOD GUY/GAL DOES WIN....

ALSO KODY HAD WINTER BALL TONIGHT AND I WANTED TO POST A PIC OR TWO IF I MAY...ONE IS THE INSIDE OF THE LIMO...LOOK AT ALL THE ORBS AND EXPECIALLY THE BLUE ONE?????????????????????????

post-22932-128153897316_thumb.jpg

• Members

"Micheal Shane, if my heart has to ache for a thousand years so you might be painfree and a positive energy in the universe, so be it.  My love doesn't end on your last breath it is eternal in every sense of the word.  I love you my son my son, my Micheal Shane.."

Trudi:  the ache in your heart will always be there, but it will be living with the love that you feel, enough that you are willing to ache for a thousand years to give your son freedom from pain...  No, your love didn't end with Micheal's last breath, and "eternal" is the only word to accurately describe it.  Strength to you, my friend.

Betsy"...wish you could come you might like it. love your son bubba booie"  The essence of your Rich's love for you and his love for life, in that very sentence that you so blessedly have in that last email from him.  He knows now that you always were and always are with him...always.

Dee:  such beautiful words to our dear friend, Trudi and Betsy...all of us send our love to them, holding them close.

Lorri:  I am so sorry that you cried yourself to sleep...and felt the way you felt, but so glad that things worked out and the bad vibes are gone from Kourtney's Kloset.  I know that Kourtney is watching over you, so proud of what you've done, and now assisting you to keep it going...  The orbs in the limo are just so incredible...Kody was had his sister with him...thanks for sharing.  Kody and Brooke look terrific; love Brooke's gown...

Dan:  Good luck with the car...Nick will show you the way to what you need, when you need it...

Sonya:  So nice to see your sweet Danielle's face...also, meant to tell you the last time you posted, congratulations on the no smoking...good for you!

Colleen:  It is sad that you have to change the car to make it legal, but I am so glad that you have those memories of Brian's "adjustment" to it to make it his own...no one or nothing can ever take that away from you...Brian is smiling at the irony, I'm sure...

have a good night all, hunkering down here again for more snow...just as the melting had started...

love and peace,  Carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL....RICH RICH RICH....OUR ANGEL BOYS...

• Members

Hello BI, Marcia, thank you. I've missed you and Bethany these past months. Hope you had a chance to dip your toe's in the Pacific with Bethany beside you.

Bonnie, I've been sleeping a lot the past couple days. I did manage to drag myself up twice and go out.I was thinking of Jason yesterday because today I am going to try to go to the "windmills", the wind turbines, the highest spot around that I know of.last time I went for a ride and checked googlemaps, the road looked good. Come to find out I could have used a lift in a Jeep.

Dee, beautiful poem and thank you so very much. I will take that with me today.

Betty, I saved   a bagel for today. Though i am a day early the day is right to me. don;t worry, the bagel is not green and fuzzy, I kept one in the freezer.

Carol, thanks to you . It seems to me that the g/f felt threatened by my relationship with Rich. She read that email last year. I let my son go, I let him walk as a man and to make his own decisions, I gave advice we asked, I didn't cling. He was his own person but what worried me was at times I felt that she was possessive. I gave Rich the credit he deserved and knowing he had the smarts about him to know what was happening . He did to a degree but love is blind.

Trudi, I will get balloons today and I will also Have one for Mike. If I get to the place I want to be I'll try to get a picture. I always thought Rich would like to visit this area, the "windmills".

Susannah, in a way I am dealing the same was i did last year, sleeping. But, there is a difference, I also move forward. Thinking of you and the Mr and your beautiful children today.

Greg, good name and idea. Dan, ask Nick to help you. Could be the fix is right there after all. Lorri, awful but good in the end right?

Last night I went to church. I have to say that I am no longer miffed, I think dejected last night but maybe I have come to understand something during the night. I was confirmed a Lutheran when I was 14. When we had Rich's memorial service I wanted the Pastor that was "preaching" at the church I would occasional visit to attend to Rich's service. He was no longer there but a Reverend was from a local church. Luckily for me, Rich's dad also wanted religion, a man of God at Rich's service. the g/f thought Rich would hate it. I told her then she was wrong.Though Rich never joined the Lutheran church, he told me that he saw himself as Lutheran. g/f's are stupid sometimes. anyway, I went o church last night with my son's remains, some pictures. I was hoping the pastor would pray with me before or after the service. Being very touchy this past year, raw nerves, I didn't like what I heard but stayed for the service and communion. This is a contemporary service with the " Living Stones" band, I've been there before. the pastor came out with 3 negative comments right from the get go. the first being," you don't want this to be public, these people don't know you", " make an appointment for next week," change that appointment, I won;t have time"......he did approach me again, I would think he saw my reaction or God spoke to him in those 5 minutes after he left me. He told me to email him, tell him about Rich, he didn't want to rush this and maybe in 3 weeks we can pray. Well, I'm done with this . I felt that my request was so simple . so small an act to ask on Rich's angelversay.

So folks, its you and me today. And  God , in every essence that you all may believe differently, I know he will hear us together.

Betsy,myson Richard Bowden Haldeman aka Bubba Booie

• Members

Betsy:  I am appalled...as I am sure that others here are, no matter what their beliefs...and yes, we will all be heard together...you, Rich, and God, and all of us...we will be with you and pray with you and comfort you...  Prayers for the "pastor" also...he needs a refresher course to say the least.  Sending love and prayers and strength.  (I wonder if he would tell God "these people don't know you...")

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

Dear Betsy I too am so very sorry for the Pastor's response.  Please know that we are with you today as you Honor your precious son Rich.  It is obvious you gave him his independence and your love.  I do understand about POSSESSIVE girlfriends and the LOVE that  sons have for them. 

I am glad you saved a Bagel and hope that you know we are with you today in love and spirit.  I am looking forward to the pictures.

Trudi You are in my thoughts and prayers today as well.  I do hope Mutley supplies a smile to your heart and that youfeel Mike's gentle spirit close by, today and as you do each day.

Betty

Stephen'smom:)

• Members

Betsy...Sorry to hear about the Pastor that is one of the craziest things I ever heard. I have no idea how many times I have set in church and heard them say "let's pray for ???? that is sick" or just had an operation and I have no idea who these people are.

We are Protestant but Nick went to a Baptist church right up from our house with our daughter. They are more kid friendly I guess. Well for Nicks funeral we met this one pastor that was at the Baptist church and had never met him before but he knew Nick and Brittany (even tho not for that long of a time)...This guy was the nicest most caring person I ever met. You would of thought he knew us our whole lives. To say we were touched would be an understatement.

• Members

DAN  What special memorials!!!!You truly captured their spirits

Mike and Rich

Yor are both loved and honored on this day and every day.  

• Members

good morning EVERYONE

the pictures for MICHAEL and RICH are beautiful.  i wish TRUDI and BESTY all the love and prayers for your ANGELS to send so many great sign to you both.  

hugs and prayers

mary ann

BRIAN'S momdukes

• Members

RICH AND MIKE- Forever you are with your MOMMAS and forever you are with our ANGELS. In you we see the beauty of life and love, we see the simple truths that help our hearts beat each day.

Betsy, there is nothing right about the pastor, nothing. My church is the great outdoors, where God has shown me so much beauty and wonder. That is where I will pray to day, aloud that RICH smiles on you in so many ways that you know he is purely happy.

• Guests

We come from different backgrounds, with different spiritual beliefs.

When we talk to you or about you we may not use the same name.

We may not agree with each other about what your plan may be.

But, we find ourselves united in the spirit by our pain.

We lift up all our angels, who now know you face to face.

They exist in pure, sweet knowledge, while we trudge on in faith.

You know what sign will carry us through this dark hour of our soul.

I know our angels are with you.  It’s my personal opinion.

I also know they visit us and comfort and try to instruct.

Our pain has made us blind to some of the beauty of your ways.

Our hearts are open, though, to the hope of each and every day.

We reach to you in earnest, each in our own way.

Please comfort all of us, with knowledge of our child.

Until we hold them once again, and see their sweet, sweet smile.

• Members
heartbeataway

Rich and Michael .....

I had to smile reading all the references and well wishes.  Our children are remembered!  Their names are being said.  Their Moms are being held up with virtual hugs and warm embraces from all over the world.

This will not change ..... we are blessed!

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

• Members
heartbeataway

Betsey,

Have you ever watched the commercial where the young girl is trying to get the waiters attention and he keeps ignoring her.  She finally puts her foot out discreetly and he goes flying, tray of food and all .....?

Do you ever sit by the isle at church when that pastor walks by?   :D

Sorry he left his compassion at home on the very day that you needed it most!

Love and warm thoughts for the journey,

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

• Members
heartbeataway

Never underestimate a random act of kindness ...... my days will be snuggly cause someone took the time to think to send a special gift and card. 

Kathy, thank you!

My cold toes thank you too!  Their nice and snuggly warm right now!

I received the most perfect colorful frog adorned blanket I've ever seen ....... absolutely loving it!

Thank you for having such a big ol' heart!

Love!

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

• Members

56224d1263273676-photos-cemeteries-headstones-anyone-cm8.jpg

Trudi, I found our boys a male angel in Poland. After the rain I will set out .

• Members

Dan, thank you so much ! Rich's colors!   Funny how I never saw the similarities in the two photos before. side by side, I do now.

Bonnie, I do know that commercial.:-)

thank you all. Its raining now so a delay in my plans. ((((hugs)))))))))

• Members

Betsy, my heart goes out to you, on these days surrounding the day your dear son Rich left this earth.  I am so sorry the pastor was so non caring and self absorbed.  I suppose this is why I don't attend church on a regular basis.  I have had many experiences just like this, most of them before Bethany died.  God hears you whereever you are.

I wish I could offer more comfort, a warm cup of tea, sitting by the shore watching the sun come up with you and listening to stories about your sweet Rich. 

Love, Marcia   Bethanys Mom Forever   

• Members
shellbellsmom

They say that time in Heaven is compared to the "blink of an eye" for us here on this earth. Sometimes it helps me to think of my child running ahead of me through a beautiful field of wildflowers and butterflies. So happy and completely caught up in what they are doing, that by the time they turns around to see if I'm behind them.....I will be ♥ ~

Thinking about you Trudi and Betsy today on the Angelversary Date of your precious son's Michael and Rich.

I believe our children are all living together now...and are the best of friends. :)

Wishing everyone some peace today....Sue

• Members

Dan, such pretty memorials, love the baby photo next to the Grown-Up-Men Photos. Kathy, I also love the heart shaped cloud and butterfly. So many great thoughts out in the air, swishing about the world on winds and wishes. Sue, good to see you today, and yes, I have also believed that this place is the blink of an eye kind of place compared to the next best place...I like thinking as you, running ahead of us, smiling, laughing, and always ready to reach out to our hands when we too arrive.

Trudi, so happy that you had time with the little ones, and now today, well today in the DownUnder, you are surrounded by the date, may the river be refreshing and the balloons fly freely into the upper atmosphere, and may you feel the silver edges of Mike's presence all around you. He is with you and he knows what the numbers on the calendar pages can do to your heart, so be kind to You, his most treasured Momma.

Love and hugs to everyone,

dee

PS Bonn, how is your little One doing?

• Members

Trudi, I just realized that in your part of the world it is already Mike's angelversary. 

I hope that you are enjoying sitting by the river, the sun warming your toes and your heart as you re-play all the wonderful memories you hold deep in your heart of your dear sweet son. 

Micheal Shane            Micheal Shane 

Micheal Shane         Micheal Shane   

BIG HUGS>      Marcia    Bethanys Mom Forever

small balloon.bmp

• Members

Trudi:  Knowing you are already in "tomorrow," experiencing the angelversary of the day your beautiful son left this earthly plane...wishing so much I could be there, walking with you, talking with you, listening to you, or just "being," whichever is most calming to your heart.  No words can take the pain away, but knowing that so many care for you and about you, hopefully, will help carry you through these hours of reminders and "remembries" of your precious Micheal...he is with you...now and always with you.  So glad you had the grandies to fill up your mind, though I know that you heart pulls you to a sadder day, and happier days, all at the same time.  Hugs and hope.

Everyone:  Your pictures and wishes are just awesome and beautiful...you are such a caring, wonderful bunch of people to know...I am thankful to be in such golden company.

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

[align=left]Remembering,

[/align]

Michael Shane & Rich

Rich & Michael Shane

[align=left]May your momma's, Trudi & Betsy, experience the peace, comfort & strength they need. We all remember, we all say your name's.

Deneace (BjsMom)

[/align]

• Members

Trudi, and Betsey----Wishing you peace & comfort on

Michael and Rich's ANGELDAYS.

May you find a smile & comfort through

your tears, as you reach into your precious

memories of you dear sons.

Davey&Lisasmom,  Sherry

• Guests

I so want to be able to say something wise and comforting.  Yet, I lack the words to express what's in my heart.  Thinking of both you Trudi and Betsy, as you walk through the angelversary of your sons.  Thinking of the new ones that find themselves among us.  Knowing I am one of the new ones.  Wanting comfort for myself and wishing I could be comfort, too.

You all seem so much more artistic and articulate than I.  The kindness you extend in picture and in word. 

I haven't felt Stephanie in a while.  My heart longs to feel her.  I find comfort in holding onto my belief that she is well.  I disturb that comfort by questioning my beliefs. 

I almost had a "come apart" on my way to WalGreen's this morning.  I almost turned around and came home, but Jonathon has his first birthday party to attend and I needed to get a present for him to take.  The panick was so intense, though.  I called each of my children to hear their voices and tell me they are fine. 

The anticipation that something bad is going to happen is more than I can handle.  I try to turn it over but, the twisting of my gut won't let it go.  If the tears would just fall I might feel better, but they seem to be trapped in my throat. 

I don't feel like the crazed woman I was when I found you.  Half crazed, maybe.  :)

I find comfort in the grieving chair, wrapped in my blanket with the laptop on my knees. 

Reaching out.  Wanting to give, hoping to receive.  What?  I do not know.  I can't fathom the first angelversary of my Stephanie.  I fathom even less multiple years. 

A man of God (supposedly) turning away one of his flock because the timing wasn't right.  WHAT?  I find comfort in my anger.  Their is strength in my own self-righteous judgment of his self-righteousness. 

Yes.  Get mad.  That will make me feel better for a minute.  A minute.  And, then understanding.

The comfort is to be found through cyber-space, through friends who understand.  Pictures sent to honor.  Names chanted so as not to be forgotten.  Healing balm of compassion, empathy and pain. 

It's our pain that has united us.  It's our hope that holds us up.  We are softer, stronger, nicer.  We are quieter, bolder and undisturbed by the ignorance of those who do not know.

An orb here.  A cloud there.  A bird, a butterfly, a song.  We receive the signs with wonder.  We give meaning to each moment. 

Together.

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

I so want to be able to say something wise and comforting.  Yet, I lack the words to express what's in my heart

Susannah said this.

Susannah, do you remember what I asked you when you first came to this place? I asked you if you were a writer because of your special brand of writing. I think that you put words in wonderful ways of expression so I think that you are judging what you do say harshly. You have touched many here through your ability to name what is in your heart.

so there, going out for a walk in the lovely sun, hopefully will not fall as I did yesterday and am nursing a very tender arm. Also nursing a huge sinus infection and on a good deal of meds. So off into the Vitamin D rich sunlight for a jaunt. There in the woods, I will call out Rich's name and his Big Bro, Mike, and write their names in what is left of the snow.

Loving you all,

dee

• Guests

Dee - you made me smile.  So there. 

I just type.  When I began my last post, I lacked the words to express the heaviness I felt and/or the comfort I wished to express.........and, then the words come....

Not knowing what the words will be.  Not editing what has already been written.  Just typing. 

Enjoy your vitamin D!! 

• Members
heartbeataway
It's our pain that has united us.  It's our hope that holds us up.  We are softer, stronger, nicer.  We are quieter, bolder and undisturbed by the ignorance of those who do not know.

An orb here.  A cloud there.  A bird, a butterfly, a song.  We receive the signs with wonder.  We give meaning to each moment. 

Wow! 

Especially, "It's our hope that holds us up".

Wow!

• Members

Bonnie - you are very welcome and I am glad your toes are comfy warm....

Lorrie - love the pics and the ORBS - always amazes me everytime I see them..

Dan - what you do with a photo is so wonderful...it takes my breath away.

Betsy - I am so sorry for the small minded "preacher"....never heard of such a thing. When my father-in-law passed the minister of the church mentioned our Jessica during his service....took me by suprise but filled my heart with joy and sorrow.  We are all here with you along with God....our children are all together, best of friends.

Marcia - so good to see Bethany's beautiful face when I came on tonight. How is the leg, moving about much better I hope..

Susannah - Dee us so right, you enrich us with your honesty, your way with words, spoken from the heart. You have touched me in so many ways so never feel as thought you are not saying the "right thing" or the "wrong thing" ... SO THERE !!

Trudi and Betsy - I can not say enough how much I am thinking of the 2 of you on this angelversary date of Micheal and Rich...my hugs to both of you.

Another lazy day, doing nothing but movies and laptop....feels good to do nothing once in a while.

love to all, Kathy

MICHEAL SHANE     MICHEAL SHANE   MICHEAL SHANE

RICH   RICH   RICH

SAYING YOUR NAMES TODAY AND EVERY DAY.....

• Members

Betsy,  I read what happened to you. What I have learned is it is better to say to those who fall "I forgive you and I pity you for your narrowmindedness. I know your eyes will be cleared of the mist that has covered them. I need noone other than God to be with me as I spend time with my son."  Something I had to remind myself recently is that those who hurt us and have been blinded to the needs of others have noone to answer to is God. And for those of us whose children were and are stong willed they will be the ones to ask " Why when my mom or dad needed you did you turn from them?" Then they will be humbled as they never have been. So pity them instead of being angered.

• Members

Hi Everyone,

so I  went into the woods with a bag of veggies a bit too ripe for our human taste buds, but luscious to the deer. I walked along but no deer, just evidence of where they were laying down, big empty of snow areas where large bucks lay, so I put the food near those places.

I stood in a pretty spot adn talked directly to Rich and Mike, and when I mentioned how I know that they are surrounding thier Mums, there was a lovely sound from a bird, most likely a woodpecker of some sort, a trilling long sound. Then when I mentioned that Eri's first concert at age 10 was Metallica and Rich's final concert was Metallica, the bird sound twice again, and so I loved our little time in the woods talking Moms and music.

Goodnight all,

dee

• Members

Dee,  I know I never shared this with you. This last summer while sitting on the deck a bird flew over and sat not more then 3 feet from me. I was very still and checked out his colors. Knowing nothing about birds, expect the common, often seen, when he flew off I looked him up on the Internet. He was a woodpecker. At the time I thought he was wondrous,just sitting there on the deck rail, me thinking he was a visit from Rich. Thanks for sharing you walk.

Beth, thank you for a reminder of my son. he was strong willed and would speak his mind but he was also very kind.I know you had some problems with those that you felt were friends and member's of the Manson's(. My grandfather was a member but I still don;t understand ) besides the point. I wasn't mad, I was stunned. Throughout the night I had to remind myself that the pastor his just a man, human. I'll just move on from this.

Hi Kathy, sometimes it does feel good to do nothing.I've been doing nothing for 2 days.:-) hopefully the weather improves. I don't care for rain slick snow base for driving.

Betty, MaryAnn, Bonnie, Carol, Trudi, Dan, Susannah, Sherry, Deneace,Indigos....thinking of you all as I try the balloons today.

Betsy,mysonRich

• Members

good morning ALL,

TRUDI and BESTY

saying their names  MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL

RICH, RICH, RICH,

hope their love is around you all day.

mary ann

BRIAN'S momdukes

• Members

[align=center]Micheal Shane  Micheal Shane  Micheal Shane[/align]

[align=center]Rich Rich Rich Rich[/align]

[align=left] [/align]

[align=left]Speak their names, speak their names; let their names resonate in this world always and forever...[/align]

[align=left]love and peace,  carol  mikesemomrs[/align]

• Members

MICHAEL SHANE

&

RICH - BUBBA BOOIE 

Dear Trudi and Betsy

May this day and every day be filled with warm soft  memories of your sweet sons.

I hope that the beautiful outpouring of Love and Strength from your "Indigo Family"  support you as you travel this day.  

Betty

Stephen'smon:)

• Members

Michael Shane, fly freeely, do figure eights, swirl around your family, especially your Daughter and your Mum, letting them feel the spirit of the wonderful Man you are.

Rich, with your sideways grin, play a song for your Momma today, letting her know that you are present in her days.

Always Remembered and forever loved.

• Members

Betsy, I never knew of that story with the woodpecker. It is only in the last 2 years that I have readily identified the various woodpeckers call as it is brief and beautiful, but because they are generally shy, (unless they are sent to your deck), I don't always  get to see who is making so pretty a sound. I did not have my binocs with me, so I am guessing either a downy woodpecker or a red headed. I love your story, made my whole self quake with that lovely feeling of 'presence.'

Holding you close,

dee

• Members

Desar Indigos

As I sit here this morrning reading over the posting form the weekend I am in awe and humbled by the true depth of your love and compassion. 

Beth, Suzannah, Dee, Carol, Bonnie , Mary Ann ,Betsy and Trudi your thoughts and love soar to the heights .  They certainly outweigh all the earthly concerns and misdeeds by others.  Seeing your thoughtful  efforts certainly  enriches my life

I truly feel I am not earth bound when I enter this sacred place and participate in your thoughts and feelings

Sonya. Claudia, Sherry, Lorrie, Sue, Leah, Dan, Greg, Deneance, Marcia, Rosie,Terrie and Colleen .  As I typed each name I remember the face of your angel and how much love you have shared here.  I feel as if I have been touched by angels

Thank you all

Betty

Stephen,s mom:)

• Members

Betty, love that you added the Bubba part of Rich's nick name. Great. You are a person of great heart Betty, it comes through clear as a bell on a winters day. Hey, heard NYC is enjoying sunny skies and 45 degrees. Wow, a virtual spring thaw. I wish you a lovely day, one filled with unexpected joys.

Well I have the day off school which comes at a good time, arm still repairing from my ever graceful landing on the ice, and I am getting better from the meds, so a quiet long walk in front of me and many papers to grade. It is one of my favorite human's birthdays as you know, MLK junior. So on Friday in order to celebrate Martin Luther King's birthday, we made a mural. Because we have been learning about artists in our unit of reading on IMAGINATION, and because we had just visited the ART MUSEUM, I read them a bit about Henrie Matisse. I asked them to let Matisse inspire their art for the mural, only cutting, no drawing, and I put on the music. The music is a combo of my favorite girl, Chrissy Hynde and The MOOD SWings, a jazz group. They got together in the late 80's I think to make this album. Toward the end of the CD, there is this lovely vocal by Chrissy, with dreamy music behind her, as she sings; I know why I survived, I know why I'm alive....to love and be with you. Home, be the temple of your heart..then after some amazing sounds, comes MLK's I Had a Dream Speech.

The children were happily cutting ideas poring from their hearts onto the colorful papers they cut, and the result is a wonderful collage of hope. I will try to take a photo of it this week and post it. And in light of HIS light, the light that MLK still shines, let us make peaceful unions and resolve what we can with a promise of hope.

dee

• Members

Please watch this, it is so uplifting, and puts you into the light that my students worked in.

I know why I am here, to love and be with you, all of you lovely and wonderful people.

• Members

Wanted to let all of you know that my new business name is officialy registered with the state of Missouri as Angel Images. I've sold my old printer and will be ordering the new one soon. Things are falling into place.

Greg

• Members

congrats to you Greg, how very wonderful. You must feel golden with blessings of our Angels. I am so happy for you for the direction you have moved. HOOORAY!