• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

U NO WHAT I WAS THINKING.....WHEN YAL GO TO THE REUNION...(WISH I COULD GO) I WOULD AUTOMATICALLY THINK OF LOOKN FOR BETHANY NOT MARCIA...WHEN I SEE MARCIAS NAME I SEE BETHANYS FACE...LIKE YAL PROB DO ME U SEE KOURTNEY LYNNS FACE NOT MINE...

ALSO KODY RACED IN LAWTON OKLA LAST NIGHT NEVER RACED THERE BEFORE HE GOT 4TH, HE DID GREAT...JUST WORE OUT THIS MORN WE GOT HOME AT 230 WE MISSED CHURCH TOO..OVER SLEPT

OK HAVE A GREAT DAY YAL

ALSO ONE MORE THING...IF YOUD LIKE TO HELP KOURTNEYS KLOSET OUT YOU COULD ALWAYS LOAD UP A BOY OR GIRL BACK PACK WITH SCHOOL SUPPLIES.....HINT HINT

LORRI BOATRIGHT

3108 WOODSIDE DR

ARDMORE , OK 73401

SO GLAD THE RUBI IS HOME HOW AWESOME IS THAT, DID A FRIEND BUY IT AFTERWARDS OR HOW DID U GET IT BACK...

LOVE THE PICS OF THE DOGGIES...PRINCESS IS SUPPSOE TO BE ABOUT 10 PDS BUT SHE IS A LIL CHUNKIE SO SHE WEIGHS ABOUT 15 OR SO..SO VERY SWEET I LOVE HER SO MUCH

I TOLD KODY IN JAMAICIA HE IS GETTING DODO BRAIDS...LOL

• Members

Lorri, I am working on the backpacks, thought I would buy two or three with everything needed in them.

Shall I send them to you or to the Kloset?

Love

dee

• Members

Lorri - You are right, if I hadn't seen pics of Bonnie, Carol, Marcia, Kathy and Dee I would be looking for Jay, Bethany, Mike, Jessica & Eri.  I think but can't be sure if I have seen Colleens pic, but I know shes a girl! 

Bonnie - so bittersweet isn't.  Something so 'Jay' back with you but still no Jay.  I get that feeling everytime some sends me a pic of Mike.  I want to ask, do you know where he is now as if he's just away.   Hope the 'good memories' of Jay's days with the Rubicon come to you easily.

Colleen - must be that time of year.  Sought of spring weather yesterday so I dragged out all the old bank statements etc and had quite a nice fire in the chimenia (sp).  I was hypnotised by the flames, watching all those years go up in smoke.

In the middle of the blaze Mals youngest arrived with partner in tow.  They have been told they are having a boy.  We told them about Melissa's engagement and the response - "Well I thought Anthony would marry me what with me being pregnant and all, but he won't".  Don't know if we were supposed to send him to the naughty corner for not marrying her or talk him into it...but I was just dumb struck.  Didn't that thinking go out in the '70's??

Oh well - Kathy have a brilliant break at the beach.  It must be so hard being away from Tavian for a month.  Already having withdrawals from grandbabies for my next trip......

Dan, yep love the pics of my kids all together - harder to do as they got older but so precious now...

Take Care All - Trudi

• Members

WHAT DO YAL MAKE OUTTA THIS....THE OTHER DAY WHEN KODY WON HIS RACE I POSTED ON MYSPACE.."WAY TO GO KODY, YOU HAVE AND ANGEL ON YOUR SIDE"

SO DO U THINK THIS IS DIRECTED TO ME..??

THIS IS WHAT EVIL COURTNEY POSTED ON HER MYSPACE TODAY.......

Courtney Rashell With my baby washing his car. Apparently she is there when they win... Where is she when all these motors keep blowing??? Hmmmmm.....

• Members

Yikes Lorrie, I hope that she would not write that in response to you, in reference to Kourtney, but who else is she referring to? I think though, that I would not respond to her on this, it can just be negative energy producing and you don't need it.

Bonnie, I agree, after recieving something or seeing something that someone else has of Eri's, I crumble a bit. It is an emotional and visceral sense.

Love to you all

• Members

IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND...SHE IS TRASH....KARMA IS Y HE KEEPS BLOWN UP...

IF YOU COULD SEND THE BACK PACKS TO MY HOME WOULD BE GREAT...

• Members

So I just received a reply to a request for pen pals from a third grade teacher in Otago, New Zeland. Though we have very different school years, she in school through December, and us through all of May and a bit of June, I thought it nice for my students to have a few months of learning about a totally different land and culture. These kids are mostly from dairy farms the teacher said. I tried with 5 other schools from Austrarlia, but they already had pals. This was through a great website for teachers that hook teachers up all around the world. I am excited. It is that time of year for me, when I must start working on my lessons.

i know Kay that you must be looking forward too. When is your start date?

dee

• Members

Bonnie, where has Jason's Rubicon been all this time?  So glad you have it back, it would SOOOOO love that you have it. !

Hugs, Marcia    Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

Had the first grilled food tonite: ribeye, scalloped taters and corn. Whew! I havent eaten that much in a long time. Bet I fall asleep soon ;).

Thats so neat you were able to get Jay's rubicon back where it belongs. Brian still has Kayla's firebird stored in his Dad's garage. Last I heard he has done alot of work ( major maitenance ) to it but still not able to drive. Just knowing its hers. I thought about asking him if I could use it or buy it but Im not so sure I could drive it. She didnt have it very long but she treated it like her child. I never thought it was very comfortable myself. Not my style maybe.

Worked early this weekend so I need to sit back and relax. Have several pages to get caught up on so maybe later I can respond to some of your posts.  Funny Lorrie cause I thought the same thing the other day about if I was able to attend the reunion. Everyone needs to be holding a big picture of their son/daughter.

Good nite ALL,

Lynn

• Members

[user=22932]lolynbo[/user] wrote:

THIS IS WHAT EVIL COURTNEY POSTED ON HER MYSPACE TODAY.......

Courtney Rashell With my baby washing his car. Apparently she is there when they win... Where is she when all these motors keep blowing??? Hmmmmm..... 

I would really really hope this is not directed at you. If so i'll just chalk it up to my faith in people will continue to be ignorant no matter the situation.

• Members
heartbeataway

Marcia,

Jay's Rubi was in Florida.  His best friend bought it.  We had asked that if for any reason he considered not keeping it, we would like first dibs at getting it back.

So, we now have it.  ;-)

That Sammy is the sweetest little pup!  What a precious picture!

Lorri,

Karma ....... I do believe in it.  That was a really ugly, cruel, mean, nasty thing to say. I can't believe that Kourtney's ex would be too happy about it either!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ......... !

It's funny that you think of the children's faces when you hear our names. I do know what you mean.

I'm starting to wrap my mind around Pinnacle Days. October will be here before you know it! 

For dinner tonight we had pork chops, fried yellow squash w/onions, green bean casserole and fresh tomatoes.   Is that a southern Virginia meal or what?

Bye for now,

Bonnie

• Members
heartbeataway

Lorri,

Are donations to Kourtney's Kloset tax deductible?   Just curious.

Thanks

• Members

Lynn----Sounds like your cook-out went well.....the food sounds Yummy !

Dee----The third graders will be so excited to get pen pals from New Zealand.

I once had an email pen pal lady from there----we talked about butterflies !,

then somehow through moving etc. we have lost contact, but it was nice to

"talk" to someone from there. I hope the project goes well, and that your

students get good replies from the dairy farm children.

Lorrie,----I agree with Dee and the others----to just ignore that statement

Courtney made. She is obviously immature.

Bonnie----It's so good that you got the Rubicon back.

Peace & tranquility to all at BI.

Sherry 

• Members

YES WE HAVE THE TAX DEDUCT FORMS, SO IF U SEND SOMETHING MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR RETURN ADDY SO I CAN GET THOSE OUT..

ALSO THE OTHER PLAQUE IS READY, BUT THEY MESSED UP AND GOT KOURTNEYS NAME WRONG, SO I HAD THEM REDO IT AND HE JUST CALLED ME LAST WEEK AND SAID IT WAS READY AGAIN

• Members

Hi everbody, i hope you all had a good day.  To tell the truth my day sucked.  all i did was cry just sitting hold onto Brian's cloths and was thinking about the stuff that happened to him few months before his death.  like when his girlfriend started fighting with him. throwing things at him, the whole time he was in a wheelchair and he couldn't fight her off,  when he call me to ask for he could come home for good, i made him call the police and have her arrested.  HE WAS STAYING WITH HER because

she was so nuts that i through her out of my house.  can anyone tell me how you could love a person that aborts you baby, that was 4 mos going.  my son loved her so much that he took her back after killing the only child he would have had. Brian always help the underdog, but i think she went why out of her way to hurt him.

even in the hospital she caused problems there for him.  she could not come and visit like a lady, if she didn't get her way all hell broke lost.  i was always there to help get Brian back to his sweet loving ways.

you said bi was open 24/7 and i just needed to talk , thanks for listing.

mary ann  I miss BRIAN so much.  that this pain is getting stronger and the empty hole in my heart is getting biggeer.  don't know how much more i can take.

• Members

HOTSAUCE,

WHAT A WINCH...UR SO MUCH LIKE ME, I WISH KOURTNEY HAD A BABY B4 SHE DIED, BUT SHE DIDNT, I GUESS ITS A GOOD THING CUZ I SURE WOULDNT WANT TO PUT UP WITH HER INLAWS..THE THE EVIL COURTNEY BRENT IS DATING NOW, WHICH BY THE WAY BI FAM, HE IS FIXIN TO DUMP...HE IS SICK OF HER, AND HIS MOTHER SAID TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, NO ONE LIKES HER...SO I JUST HAVE TO WAIT..

I SMELL KOURTNEYS CLOTHES ALOT TOO, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE WASHED THEM, IM TAKING HER SKIRT AND TANK TOP TO THE CRUSIE WITH US ITS THE ONE SHE WAS WEARING IN THIS PIC HOPEFULLY I CAN POST IT IN A BIT...

I HAVE DONE ABSOUTLEY NUTTN TODAY...SEEMS TO BE WHAT IM GOOD AT.

TAKEN ON THE BEACH AT GALVESTON BEFORE CRUISE 06'

post-22932-128153894112_thumb.jpg

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Mary Ann, You are in such a hard place right now--shock wearing off. 3 months to about 14 or so literally were the toughest for me. I was angry a lot and I'm sure I misdirected that anger. It's so easy to find an easy target to sling it at. Please try not to let it eat you up. The real healing begins after the anger fades, and it will fade in time... I sat with Joey's things one day early on, and I put in his lip balm that he used. It was like a kiss from Heaven. I still put it on from time to time, when I really need something tangible. Have you thought about having a memory quilt of some kind made with some of Brian's favorite clothes? I have given away a lot of Joey's things, but I have stored in a bag several of his favorite shirts and pants to have swatches cut for a quilt some day. I know many others here have had quilts made. Mamabets has some amazing work from some of Danny's things. It's a wonderful way to literally wrap up in our kids when we need to. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I know it's a terrible time of dark grief for you right now... HUGS!

Dee, VERY COOL about the NZ pen pal. Ummm, don't forget I am a teacher now too here in Ecuador, and we're in touch through BI. :) Soon you'll know teachers on every continent!

Lorri, I agree. Ignore the childish behavior of this immature, insecure girl. She is lost and doesn't know how to express herself with decency. BUT you do! :)

Bonnie, so glad you have Jason's Rubi back and that makes you happy. :)

Carol, How are the Red Sox doing? I haven't a clue. LOL!

Trudi and Carol both, thank you for the beautiful e-mails you sent me for joey's day. His birthday is this-coming Friday, the 7th. He would have been 27. I can't believe it!

Love and Hugs to all!!

• Members
heartbeataway

Mary Ann,

You have every right to cry, to scream, to be sad, to be angry, to sit and hold your son's things .........  you're grieving.

You will see that things will get softer. Don't beat yourself up.

Early on, someone gave me some advice and I'm going to pass it on to you. Take one hour at a time. Watch the time, plan something to do, then watch the time.  When that hour is over, plan the next ......

Remember, deep breaths and baby steps. Nourish your body with food, water and rest.

I'm so sorry!

Bonnie

• Members

Lorri - I'm reminded of a saying about people thinking your an idiot, don't open your mouth cause you'll remove all doubt!!  Think she pretty much confirms what you all ready know.

Maryanne - My heart to you - Mikes partner was to say the least uncaring. There were so many things that went on in his last month on earth it would break even the hardest heart.  Suffice to say, she married his 'ashes' on his birthday 2007. Adds a whole nother dimension to crazy.....Mike did have a baby girl born in 2005.  She tormented him by threatening to take her away everytime things weren't going to plan.  We are no longer allowed to see her..

Life here just keeps bumping along...sunshine, cool breeze and distance that grows each day.....

:?

• Members

Mary Ann, so sorry that you are feeling the terrible ache that this loss brings. There is nothing easy about this time and so letting yourself hold Brian's clothing and crying is a step in the process. It is a way of processing the pain, and the tangible things, clothing, jewelery, concert tickets, all of the gathered material that once was His, is now what is left to you. I agree, the quilt that Mama Betts has is amazing and it might be a great way for you to keep certain articles of Brian's favorite clothing together.

You told us a bit about the strength of your Boy the other day when you told us of his determination to walk so that yo wouldn't have to push...what a Great Son, what a wonderful way to show us Brian. He so loves his Momma, that he wanted to save you that hardship, even though to you, it was not hardship, it was love. It always will be love Mary Ann, you will always be his Momma, and he knows how dear that is.

Claudia, I won't forget, thanks. It is cool to have teachers on several continents.We do have Spanish immersion classes in our school, each class has about 25 in it, would you like me to ask if any teachers are interested in pen pals? I know it is hard to believe that our Children would be the ages they would be Claudia. Eri would be 25 which really floors me, and when I think of that, I wonder what she would be doing, where would she be living...I do hope Erz knows Joe, that they laugh loud and fly freely.

Time for sleep,

dee

• Members

Just checking in and reading tonight...very, very tired...I think the events of the week, along with the humid, hot and sticky weather, have caught up with me and I am just worn out---I think that tomorrow I will just kick back and do nothing but breathe.

Lorri:  I agree with the others...ignore her, she will eventually go away.

Mary Ann:  I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time right now.  I agree, sitting and holding his clothes and crying are ways of healing...we must let the pain out, or it will consume us.  And it doesn't, of course, come out all at once...it takes time, and it has its own timeclock.  Your Brian is watching over you, and keeping his spirit near to you...I am glad that you feel you can come here and let some of your pain and longing for Brian out; we will be here, understanding, comforting, sending love and strength to you. 

love and peace, carol mikesmomrs

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Here is a picture of my bedroom in our new house. I couldn't help but notice the subtle but HUGE orb that is just over the center of my pillow, on the right side of the bed. :)

post-16030-128153894115_thumb.jpg

• Members

Lori

The posting on my space is not worth your time.

Ignore her, her empathy is running on low.

Colleen

• Members

Claudia

Love the bedroom - looks very inviting.

Glad your new place is working out.

I have been praying for you

Colleen

• Members

I THINK YAL SHOULD, EITHER HAVE A PIC OF YOUR KID WITH YOU WHEN U MEET, (LARGE) OR HAVE A TRANSFER MADE ON A T SHIRT, MOST PLACES DO IT RESONABLY, LIKE I HAVE FOR KOURTNEYS KLOSET, HAS LARGE LOGO OF KOURTNEY ON FRONT, AND THE BACK SAYS "KOURTNEYS MOMMA"...BRIGHT LIME GREEN AND A BRIGHT PINK ONE

• Members

Claudia, love the room, ERi would too. I love that the orb is near your pillow. Rest easy is the message, I've got ya covered.

Trudi, sorry that the young lady would expect anytihing from getting pregnant, beyond a life that is needy and wondrous, and gorgeous, and a blessing at least to some parent whose lives would be enhanced and even saved by the grace of a child. I sure wish she would arrange for adoption if she was hoping marriage was the culminating prize. Sorry Sweetie.

It is raining here all of a sudden, got home just in time from a short power walk. First burst of power Ihave had in 3 days now or so. I am going to the gym, see what I can accomplish. Then to the grocery for the weekly fill the cupboards day.

I drew some pictures yesterday, jsut some unrealistic trees based on real ones. I like them, got my colors out and sat outside knowing that all too soon, there will be weather that disallows this endeavor.

Love to all,

dee

• Members

For hotsauce~ Below is a picture of the quilt that Danny's girlfriend made for me for Christmas, 2005.. He passed away in June of 2004. It is his last load of laundry, along with things that Jackie, my daughter, had here with me in North Carolina...

When I opened this, I fell to my knees. There were his clothes... Clothes that I had gotten for him... Clothes that Jackie had gotten for him... Clothes that he wore when with Liana, his first and only true love...

It scared me, until I grabbed it and ran to my bed with it. It glows in the dark... It has healed my dogs when they were still here with me, and sick. It goes everywhere with me,and is referred to as "Danny's blankie"

I TRULY adore it... It came with a beautiful letter written by Liana. She had a difficult time doing it right off, held on to his things to be able to smell him and his cologne....

She had it made, tried to do it herself, then needed help.

I hope that this helps you, and KNOW, it is pure magic here...

Much Love,

mamabets and Danny, her little wink from here, there and everywhere

post-12239-128153894118_thumb.jpg

• Members

For lolynbo~ You might want to think this thought in your head re: Courtney.. Write it, then burn it..

"Life is short... Sweeten up"

I saw it on the back of my coffee sweetner today- Caught my attention, for sure....!! Now I know why- HAD to be shared!!

Much Love~

• Members

Claudia what a peaceful looking bedroom, Joey is positively right there with you as you sleep.:)    Dee I am glad you are feeling better, it seems when our energy hits bottom it is difficult to fight the 'bug' off.  I wish we had spanish imersion classes here, I would enroll in one, we plan to move to Mexico one day , we need to speak the language, I have a computer program but dont have the energy to do it ...someday....    Colleen, how is Aaron doing at camp? Have you heard from him?  MaryAnn glad to see you are posting more, we are all hear to listen and I agree with the other mom's ---your Brian is close by and watching over you in this darkest of times.  Do only what you can....don't rush yourself....don't expect too much of yourself.  Bonnie I am happy that Jay's friend brought the Rubicon back to you, what a good friend. MamBetts, I have a friend who has offered to make a quilt for me and for another bereaved parent.  I would love it if you could post a picture of yours. Carol I hope you are resting today, I am sorry I  didnt comment last  week on the baseball game adventure but I thought it was great that Mikes son was so welcomed by the servicemen and that he so openly shared stories about his Dad....what a strong boy !!!!  Larry and I went to Olive Garden on Saturday night for dinner, this was one of Bethany's favorite restuarant, she and her girlfriends would meet there for dinner ( 10-12 of them) and as a family we went every couple months, I had not been there since I took one of Bethany's girlfriends out to lunch about 2 months afte rshe died, and Larry had not been there since we all went as a family, it was a quiet dinner, the food and service was good, but so quiet, very little conversation... we miss her so much.  Trudi , so sorry that you had to deal with Mikes crazy manipulative partner, it is such a shame his little girl will not know her grandparents,  Lynn, glad your cookout went well, the menu sounded yummy -- it is almost too hot for us to cook outside now, we do use our grill quite a bit in the spring and fall... Lots to do today, so I will check back in later,

peace to all of my BI family,    Marcia    Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

Mambettes, it is absolutely beautiful......I have a girlfriend from 30 years ago who quilts, I have asked her about making one for me... she is thinking thru what kind of pattern would 'suit' Bethany.  Thank you for sharing, Marcia  Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

For 4everjoeysmom~ LOVE the room, Claudia.. Love Joey and his ORB!!! Soooo special~ I have a photo attatched below of 2 people from high school that have entered into a magical life filled with love...

Lauren's husband passed away, after her life had been struck with an unbelievable amount of tragedy. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out.

Rob is a LOVE, and this picture was taken at a reunion last week with her kids and all of their relatives from "Dan's", her husband's, family.. Rob had met them all for the first time...

AMAZING...xoxoox

Much Love~

post-12239-12815389412_thumb.jpg

• Members

For mpsmom~ Thank you, Marcia.. It really is special, and I wrap myself in it soooooo much, you can't imagine... As Liana said "He touched each and every thread..."

No sucking the thumb, LOL, but cozy?? OMG, you just can't imagine...

The love that went into this..The love that he radiated when he wore anything...

It helps, and it is clearly my safe place to hide... IT WORKS!!!!

Much Love~

• Members

For mikesmomrs~ Here you go!! Take our "Sweet Caroline" with you each and every time there is a "home" game, and know that Mike is with you, by heart, always~

Just like us!!!

Much Love~

post-12239-128153894123_thumb.jpg

• Members
cameronsmom1

I have some exciting news!! Jeremiah finally got to feel the baby kick!! He was so excited and feels like he is more involved now. Not too much longer!!!

WOW! So much to catch up on. I am going to try to read all of the posts later. I will do what I remember for now.

Lorri, What kind of person is Brent with? I really hope he figures out he deserves someone so much better. I definitely would take everyones advice and not give her any attention, i'm sure that's what she wants. Just do what hurts most, kill her with kindness!! I know it will be hard but it would be worth it. 

Maryann, I have not yet posted to you. Let me introduce myself. My name is Amanda Wittner and although I didn't lose an adult child, I did lose my baby. He was stillborn on April 5, 2008, cause unknown. This site was very welcoming to me and is where I found comfort. The people here give great advice and are very inspiring. Although it is sad that you have to be here, I am glad you found us. We will get through this together. Here is my myspace page that I created dedicated to our angel babies. www.myspace.com/dedicatedtoourangelbabies.com

I will try to write more later,

Amanda

• Members
cameronsmom1

Here is a picture of the quilt I made for our parents for christmas this year. I would gladly make one for any of you if you were interested. I will tell you now I am not a professional, just doing what I remember from home-ec!! LOL But like I said, if any of you are interested in having one made I would gladly do it for you just let me know!

Amanda

post-22415-128153894126_thumb.jpg

• Members

Hi everyone, hope your day is going good.

Betsy, the quilt of Danny's clothes is great, i really like the superman.

Amanda, hi nice to meet you, and i am sorry about your baby, the quilt you made is also a great one.  A great way to share your pictures.

as for me, i am still down, i tried to start cleaning my house, that i haven't done for 2 years i mean really clean it, everywhere that Brian was was clean i didn't need him to get any sicker then he was.  started in three different rooms and not a one is done.  i know one thing for sure, it's not going anywhere.

mary ann (hotsauce)

• Members

Mamabets

I LOVE the rug/blanket.

I have thought many times about doing the same for my Brian - He was into hooded sweatshirts and I have alot of them.  Just cannot seem to do it - too painful.

You are lucky to have Liana in your life.

Colleen, Brians Mother Forever

• Members
daniellemom

Colleen: How is your brother-in-law doing?

Betsy: Love the blanket. I would love to do that with some of Danielle’s shirts and hoodies.

MaryAnn: Please take it easy on yourself. Get plenty of sleep and drink lots of water. Crying takes a lot out of us and grief will make you sick if you are not careful and take care of yourself as much as possible. Do you have any one that you can talk to and cry with and talk about Brian with? A friend you have said you are all alone and I so wish I could be there with you.

Claudia – Love your room and the orb I still don’t have any? Looking forward to your trip in October.

Lori – Everyone is right don’t respond to this person who is not interest to you are your family.

Dee – Glad you are feeling a little better today. A wise woman (Dee) told me once your body is trying to tell you something. Rest, Rest! Way to go on the pen pal! I’m not really looking forward to Mattie starting school again. But like goes one so she will be in 2nd grade. She thinks she should go to State with James when he moves in on the 14 of this month.

Carol – So glad you had fun at the game with your grandson it sounded very nice.

Sherry – How are the tomatoes coming. My garden is almost gone and I’m so very happy about that!

Bonnie – So very glad you got Jay’s Rubi back! Sweet memories to you as you are able to drive and enjoy it. But I don’t want you and Rich to do too much mudding it up! Please forgive me if you have told us how the foster parenting is coming but if you have I missed it and would like an update on how that’s going for you.

Trudi – The three children together in the picture is so very nice.

Lynn – Glad to hear the grilling went nice the other night!

Marcia – I think Sammie still smells that Taco Bell? He is cute!

Bridget, Patricia's daughter & Erica's friend – I hope you are OK. I’m thinking about you!

Sorry so long – But when you don’t post for a few days you have a lot to say. Sorry again.

Sonya (Danielle’s Mom)

• Members

HOTSAUCE HOW LONG WAS YOUR BABY SICK..WAS HE ON RESPERATOR LIKE KOURTNEY, DID HE DO RADIATION LIKE KOURTNEY?..IF U DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT ITS OK

• Members

I am thinking about having a butterfly release on Bethany's Angel date, I found this poem that I wanted to share with you all.

"A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam.

And for a brief moment its glory and beauty

belong to our world.

But then it flies on again,

and though we wish it could have stayed,

we feel so lucky to have seen it."

HUgs,   Marcia   Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

Marcia----Thanks for the butterfly poem.....so true. It will be nice if your

girlfriend can make a quilt as a remembrance for Bethany. Some yellow

and maybe some butterflies would be nice. I will someday make a quilt

for Davey. I had made one for all the other kids, and am making one for

myself now.

Claudia----Love the pic of your bedroom, and the lovely orb above the pillow.

Dee----I also use drawing/painting as a form of relaxation, and sometimes

draw & paint (watercolors) outdoors. So good for the soul, even if one just

"dabbles", don't you think?

Sonya----The pick-your-own tomatoes are not quite ready in NE Ohio yet, but

will be soon.......then I will be busy...busy.:?

Trudi----It is so heartbreaking to remember when someone treated your beloved

child so cruelly when they were still here on earth. Mike's girlfriend sounds like a

vindictive girl......using the baby girl as a pawn to get her own way. I'm so sorry

that happened. My son, Dave, also was being jerked around by some airhead of

a girl just before he passed, but it was just a relationship that was new, so no

baby. Sometimes, I wish there had been a child, but don't believe I would want

that particular girl to be its mother---  it probably wouldn't have been a good life

for a child. Peace to you, friend.

Mary Ann---I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time of it....missing your

dear son, Brian. Your son's girlfriend is also an immature and vindictive person.

It is particularly painful to remember about someone who treated your son so

poorly---throwing things at him etc. She must have been a very unfeeling person

to do such things. I know that this point in time is very painful with no relief in

sight. Just cry and let it out.....it will soften in time, but now you have to let your

grief come out, and you deserve to take your own timeline to do it. Remember,

BI is here 24/7, and people who understand perfectly are here to listen. Peace &

tranquility to you, friend.

Betsy----Great quilt....I had seen pics of it before, but forgot what it looked like.

Thanks for posting it.

Daveysmom, Sherry 

• Members

Dan----Sending thoughts & prayers your way on your

dear son, NICK'S ANGEL DAY. May his smiling

face shine down on you and warm your heart with

wonderful memories.

Daveysmom, Sherry 

• Members

Dan, Im sorry most of the day has passed and I have not mentioned yet that I have been thinking of you and your family. Was searching for a way to post a beautiful pic the way you do but to no avail. Sending this in hopes you were able to feel the love from your son. Peace.

Lynn                9 more days and already Im feeling such 

ache of disbelief and sorrow. Miss you babygirl!  

• Members

sorry, I tried but failed

• Members

Nicholas - Your dad found his way here and gave light where many only saw darkness.   I just know that your energy surrounds both he and your loving mum each day, but moreso today as you soar. 

Dan & Mary - Thoughts of you both today, a day that is forever stamped in our hearts.  Thank you for the Angel Dates and for sharing your handsome son with all of us here....

Trudi

• Members

Dan and Mary, I apologize the day has almost passed us and I have not wished for you the closeness of your dear son Nicholas, I hope you have been able to feel him so very close on this one final day of his well lived life.  I know that angelversaries are a day that most of us choose not to 'celebrate', but sorrowfully rememberMay your memories of all the other days of your amazing sons life bring you much joy and warmth in your hearts.   Nick ----  fly high and soar with the eagles today !!!

Peace to you today,    Marcia   Bethany's Mom Forever  

• Members

Hi Dan and Mary...Nick, sorry we're late but we found some great ,colorful stars for you. We see the love your Dad and mom have for you here, it shines bright , like you

post-27668-128153894129_thumb.jpg

• Members

Dan and Mary and Sister to Nick,

HOw hard this day must have been on you all and yet you faced it with beauty. I know that Nick must be so proud of you for releasing the most lovely and magical of all insects, the butterflies. I love what was read, and I love the photos. You marked the first year with not only the beauty of today, but huge wide open hearts and arms to all of us here, trusting our care, and sharing your Son and family with us Dan. Your Boy lives on in the hearts of all of you, and in us because we have been able to get to know him through you.

Nick Dear, I am sure that you smile on your family as they find their way in this new and difficult land, bless them in your love. May the skies always hold the magic of your light.

post-7435-128153894132_thumb.jpg