Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members

[user=22932]lolynbo[/user] wrote:

WELL ID LIKE TO SAY TODAY HAS BEEN FUN....CLOSE YOUR EYES IF U DONT WANNA READ THIS...

I HAVE A LARGE PROB WITH GOING TO THE BATHROOM (#2) SO WENT TO GASTROLOGIST YEST, AND THEY SENT ME HOME WITH A GAL OF GO LIGHTY (YA RIGHT) DRINK MIX, SO TODAY I GET UP TAKE MY 2 PILLS AND THEN START MY DRINK....NOT GOOD AT ALL..CHERRY MY EYE...

WELL LETS JUST SAY IVE DONE ALOT OF PAPERWORK TODAY..TOMARROW I START WITH MY FIBER WAFERS AND MURALAX....BUT I DID LOSS 2.2 PDS TODAY...

Lorri - Due to a family history of bowel cancer, younger brother and I have yearly colonoscopies.  Go Litely is an oxymoron.  You go like its rocket fuel with no options!

While we don't go together we share the same gastroenterologist with a wicked sense of humour.   I went after my brother last year.  At the review of the procedure he commented while looking at the pictures of my bowel  "you must be Bill's sister, I can see the family resemblence!"

Hey Greg - we're staying away from the "child birth stories"!!

Trudi

[align=center]It is 4 days, 16 hours, 21 minutes and 55 seconds until Tuesday, 11 August 2009 (Melbourne time)[/align]

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

SORRY GUYS I TOLD U TO LOOK AWAY....I JUST HAD IT DONE BECAUSE IV ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY..NO GOIN....NO COLONOSCOPY THOUGH HE SAID HE IS SURE THIS WILL FIX IT...

OK BUT NOW ITS STORMIN...AND I BE DAMNNED IF I GOT A TOILET IN MY STORM SHELTER...OH GOD....

• Members
homeschoolmom

Dee,

Tony was laid off last May, and we decided to spend the summer in Jamaica where we had purchased a home about 6 months before.  Tony has always wanted to come home, so the agreement was that we would adopt a child (for me- I had my tubes tied and this was always something I wanted to do anyway), and we would move back for him.  Anyway, we went back to Fl in August a year ago, and we started school, while he helped me around the house, and didn't really even try to find another job, because nothing that he WANTED to do was available.  Finally, after a couple of fights, (financial problems big time), he got a photography job at a local theme park (about Novemberish 2008). Rohan died 12/26/08, and Tony called in but because it was seasonal employment, he was let go. We came to JA in January just for some R&R, and got custody of Akiem 01/28/09.  We're still here waiting on his travel docs to be finalized.  Until then, I can make short trips back, but that means one or the other of us must stay here with Akiem. 

He admitted that he's just not motivated and really wouldn't mind if I went back to work and he stayed home with the kids.  He cannot teach them though.  I think it's unfair to expect me to go to work full time and teach the kids too.  No offense to anyone, but I am definitely a traditionalist.  I don't buy into the Mr. Mom thing.  Our savings are just about gone, and it still doesn't bother him...or at least to the point where he will get a job. 

He says he wants to stay with his family and will return to Fl when we all do...I told him that one cannot live on love. I made him set a time frame after we return to Fl for him to get a job or move out.  That's where we are...

Shelly

• Members

Lorrie,-----Too funny !!!....although I know that it is definitely NOT funny to

you at this time. Anyone (me included), who has gone through this type of test will

tell you that it can be dreadful---especially the prep, and that awful stuff to drink.

Hope it is better (and over with) soon.   Sorry Greg :(, but as Trudi said......we

ladies are not going into childbirth stories..:). I'm sure all you guys are grateful

for that !!

Shelly,----Thanks for the quote.......so true.  It's good that you & your husband

are having some conversations about your problems. At least things can come

out in the open. Thoughts & prayers for you and your family, friend.

Mary Ann----I agree with Dee, that it is not your fault that dear Brian got sick

because you worked with chemicals etc. I think we parents all have a tendency

to blame ourselves in one way or another whenever our beloved child/children

dies. We feel that we are their protectors, and since they died, that we somehow

failed. The real truth is that none of us would EVER do anything to hurt our children,

and that things just happen that we have no control over. Your memories of the

good times you had with Brian is something that no one can ever take from you.

We all treasure our memories, and they are with us always. I wish you peace.

Carol,-----I tried sending you a pic of Davey, but since I am NOT good at sending

photos.....I am hoping that you received it. Can you let me know if you got the pic??

Thanks.

Daveysmom,   Sherry   

• Members

HECK YA MOST US WHITE TRASH PPL DO, I GOT IT ABOUT 5 YRS AGO, KODY WAS SO SCARIED OF TONADOS THAT WE GOT ONE, AND HE REALLY HASNT BEEN AFRAID SINCE..

LOOKS LIKE THE STORMS ARE OVER NOW THOUGH..

• Members

These summer nights get to me. I just went out for a short ride to feed my addiction, Iced Coffee. Dunkin Donuts, Micky D's, it doesn't matter. I need it daily now. And I see the young men out with their friends, in their cars,just hanging around like young men do sometimes. And I miss my son who just a year earlier was doing the same thing. And I round the top of a hill and see the most beautiful moon and it soothes but aches my heart just the same. I wonder about Rich's friends and what they may be doing tonight. Rich was one of the first of a group of friends to head out on his own. I know his friends miss him and also think, when they are in their 40's 50's, if one summer night they will look up in the sky on a warm summer night and think of Rich. I don;t know, sometimes I just don;t know.

• Members

I agree with Brian's Dad.  Let's talk about something like the full moon

I read Richsmom (I think) saw the full moon WOW beautiful and our kids have a front row seat.

Rohansmom - I am so sorry you are having a problem with your family and motiving him to work.  I know financial problems can be very difficult to deal with especially since the bank does not take love as a payment.  I will pray for you.

For some reason, I have been missing Brian really alot lately.  I need him to make me laugh, wonder, imagine.  I miss him

Colleen

• Members

Mysonrich:

We all worry that our children will be forgotten.  And every time my mind wanders that direction, I remember that over the many (many) years since my 8th grade in school I have remembered a young man (who I will not name) who was killed.  I think of him often and always have over these last 30 odd years.  If I do this, then I know my son's friends will do the same for Adam and I know all of our children's friends will do it for your children.  They will not be forgotten, and they will be thought of fondly by all those who knew them.

Adams' girlfriend is having an extremely difficult time right now.  Please keep her in your thoughts, her name is Meg.

On a much, much sadder note we found out last night that a friend who we have not talked to in a while, his young two year old son was killed June 24th in a brushhog accident.  He was riding along on the farm tractor with grandpa and fell off under the tractor and the brushhog ran over him.  Such a horrific thing for grandpa to live with and for the parents to endure.  Trisen is his name.  Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Peace be with you all tonight and hopefully  you can all take a moment and look at the moon and give thanks for the time that we had with our children here on earth, they were ALL a blessing for the much too short time with which we were given them.

Love, Terrie (Adam's mom)

• Members

Terrie, nice to see you and Adam. We loose so many young people to farming accidents. I'll keep them in my thoughts. Take Care and thanks.

• Members

Terrie, I will keep Trisen, Meg and Trisen's family -- especially his grandfather in my prayers.  I agree it is nice to see Adam's red curly hair and his beaming smile again.

Hugs,   Marcia   Bethany's Mom Foreverf

• Members

Prayers and well wishes to All. Aug 11th was the last time I heard Kayla's voice. As brief as the conversation was it will be one I remember for the rest of my life. That Im sane anyway.

• Members

Lynn, that conversation, no matter how short, will always be with you. And with Kayla. Once shared, always kept. Peace as you face the days that changed your world. I am with you. We are all with you.

Terrie, so good to see our beautiful Boy, Adam. I have missed you. I am sorry that Meg is having a hard time right now. Often as school commercials and activities at the school are happening, the loss we have endured kind of causes another ripple. It is a reminder for us, and so of course for the teens or school age kids, that time has gone by and how will this feel without my friend, my Son, my Daughter. It stirs things up in the same way that seasonal changes can for us. I will pray for Meg, for you all. How is your Husband doing?

I will also send prayers for the Grandpa and family of Trisan. How very sad, my heart is aching for what they are going through. I hate the guilt that Grandpa must have.

We all have a sense of taking care of our Babies, and when they die, we do feel that we somehow fell down on the job. We didn't. Accidents happen, diseases happen, illness occurs, hearts stop, and we are left in the wake of these happenings to figure out how, HOW, to go on in the best possible way. Not why, we just don't get to know why, but how to live honoring the life we miss so dearly, and honor life as each day is a miracle in its own. Getting through a very hard day may seem like just horror, but really there was a bit of a miracle getting through it, and eventually the strength builds and you find your living a life that has a purpose. Maybe not the same one that you had before, but hey, that is fine.

Greg, no more 'go-lightly' talk then.

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

Carol, I am a hopless case....I am taking the picture to staples in the morning and have them send it to you....thank you again......Yep; Tanner and Brian; Tanner has a room full of hooded sweatshirts; I am sure 1/2 of them are his friends and Tanner has 1/2 of his at scattered at all his friends houses........I am excited for all of you; I am barely getting through THE WEEK; my birthday; the last night we were all together Aug. 6th and then morning of Aug 7th Tanner had his stupied accident with no seatbelt.........died within minutes.......I am told........

• Members
4everjoeysmom

I'm with you on the tough week. I'll be lifting you up on the 7th, thinking of you and Tanner, as the 7th would be Joey's 27th birthday. HUGS!! ~Claudia

• Members

Tannersmom and Claudia...thinking of you both as this day melts into the 7th...holding you close in prayer and thoughts...

So very sorry about the little man, Trisan, and especially for his grandpa.  Such a tragic, tragic accident, but as Dee says, there is never knowing the why, just knowing that to honor these babies we must continue in our own lives to the best of our ability.

Our lawn-man often cuts grass with his little grandson sitting on his lap on the tractor...I cringe every time I see him.  I mentioned once that it scared me to see it, but he said it was "okay," he was "being careful."  It's too late after...

Sherry:  I did get handsome DAvey's picture...it came through nice and clear...

love and peace, carol  mikesmomrs

ps:  Daughter Cathi and I went to the Paul McCartney concert at Fenway tonight...he is just awesome, totally deserves the title of "Sir Paul."  We had such a grand time, and I know that Mike was right there, because right beside the stage, out behind the framework of the stage, off in the distance, I could see a huge red heart, blinking on and off (an ad for I don't know what...couldn't see that part), and it was just awesome to see it there, all the while during the concert.  Fenway and Sir Paul, with Mike's spirit everywhere...how awesome!  He sang "Here Today," which is a song he wrote in memory of John Lennon, and it sure does grab at your heart..."if you were here today, I would tell you that I love you..."  don't we all know that kind of wishing...

• Members

Tannersmom - Thoughts of you as you face that one day we wish we could all wake from.  May Tanner find a way to let you know he's around you.

Claudia - "Forever Young" - another birthday, yet Joey will remain that young boy in your heart forever.  Thoughts of you too as you 'resettle' into your new surrounds.

Trisan - darling grandbaby gone far too soon.  To lose a child is hard but to lose a Grandbaby in this way is a cruel blow to the soul.  Thoughts and prayers to your family.

Carol - Envy isn't pretty, but I have to say you spending a night listening to my 'boyfriend' serenade you comes close!  I know Mike sent the flashing heart to you, who else would be able to distract you from Sir Paul....

Sleep well or in lieu rest when you are able...this journey one of twists and turns.

Trudi

• Members

Hi All, busy day today, tutoring in a moment and then off to the Botanic Gardens with a long loved friend that I grew up with. We see one another once per year mostly. So, just to say, Carol, love that you had a great night,

Cindy, even though it does not feel happy, Happy Birthday, you were born on this day and that is reason to celebrate. I am so sorry that your saddest day is tomorrow, and I too hope that Tan can let you know that he is around you, loving you always.

As far as Sir Paul, my boyfriend from that group has always been George, as his sense of life and how to best spend it are evident in all of his music, so listen to All Things Must Pass, and his last album that he wrote knowing he would soon be leaving. It is uplifting adn filled with hope.

Love,

dee

• Members

Tanner, I hope your Mom looks into the beautiful sky tonight and catches a glimmer of your spirit.

post-27668-128153894141_thumb.jpg

• Members

Betsy, that is so very beautiful, what a cool woman you are.

• Members

WELL IM GONNA TRY TO EAT TODAY SEEHOW THINGS GO..AND TAKE THE REST OF MY MED..

I WAS JUST READING THINKING OF OUR BABIES VOICES "PRECIOUS SONGS, OF WHAT EVER THEY MAY HAVE SAID"...GOD WHAT IF WE FORGET THEIR VOICES...THINGS THEY SAID/SAY...FIRST WORDS, LAST WORDS (I CANT REMEMBER WHAT KOURTNEY SAID TO ME LAST, AND IT KILLS ME)

I HAVE HER VOICE FROM HER CELLY, SOMETIMES I LISTEN TO IT...IT MAKES ME MISS HER ALL THE MORE...:(

I WAS GONNA TRY TO ADD HER VOICE BUT I CANT DO IT

I DO HAVE A PIC OF A CROSS KIMBERLY HEALD IN HER HAND AT HER WEDDING (KIMBERLYS WEDDING) WHEN KOURTNEY GOT SICK, KIMBELRY GAVE IT TO ME TO HOLD, IT WAS ON A PINK STRING, I WORE IT FOR ALMOST 7 MONTHS AND 2 DAYS...IT IS NOW BURIED WITH MY BABY GIRL...ITS A JAMES AVERY CROSS...I LOVE IT AND WISH I HAD ANOTHER ONE...

post-22932-128153894143_thumb.jpg

• Members

Carol, I am happy to hear that Paul 'still has it " --- he was my first 'love' .  The flashing heart most positivley a sign from Mike telling you how happy he is to see you out and having a good time.  Dee have a great time at the botanical garden, sounds like a wonderfulo day.  We are 108 here today and almost impossible to get out and do anything, we went to the BMX park last night at 6:30 to watch Tyler prctice, I had to leave after abot 20 minutes it was 105 in the shade.  Cindy today is your birthday so I must give you my wishes,I do undertand you not wanting to celebrate,I did not to do anything on my b-day.  My prayers will be with you to get you thru this night and into the morning of the day your sweet son died.  Bonnie, what day are you arriving in MN?  Maybe you tol dme , but you know how the brain works now---  Trudi, see you in a few days, I am excited. Claudia, tommorrow at Joey's birthday party in the sky, all of our children will be there to celebrate with him, forever young. I will keep you in my heart and in my prayers.  Colleen, how are you doing ?  School is getting ready to start here and it is 'getting to me' . I  can feel it creeping up on me.  To distract me from it I am trying to start a "happy feet" program at the elementary school in town ( we have one school split in to 2 campuses) If I can get the Rotary to fund it, I will go in and work with the counselor and measure and go buy a pair of  shoes for the poor children in town that fall between the cracks.  We have quite a few charitable organizations that help here in town but some kids just arent identified to get the benefits. I talked to the school counselor she said there are maybe 60+ children who will be needing shoes --these are small kids living in flip flops, or very severly worn hand-me-downs, with scrunched up toes....Rotary will vote the night I get back from MN to see if they can put up the money, if not Larry and I are discussing using some fo the funds from the scholarship fund we set up in Bethanys name.  Bethany loved shoes, I'll bet there are 30 pairs in her room ... this is a good thing to do in her name.  To everyone who knew I was thinking about fostering a child, we went to the first of 10 foster parent classes night before last these are 3 hour classes to find out all about the program, --- we will see it thru and make the decision as to whether or not we are ready to do this once the training is over.  Right now, I dont know that I have it in me emotionally to take on the emotions of what they are calling a 'damaged' child.  I would like to think I do, but I just dont know yet.   Another foster mother told me that there is a child for every family, so maybe the child the suggest to us,will be the one that we feel we can handle as well as help. Must get working now,as I have a million things to do and only 10 hours left to work today. Betsy than you for the picture of Bethany Beach. :)       Dan, I found a butterfly farm ( thanks to your link) that is in Bakersfield only 5 hours away, the lady was very helpful--thank you. Greg, we will be sure to take lots of pictures of the reunion...please try (for you and your wife) to plan and join us ( if we can get it together) in Sedona in the spring, it is a beautiful place. Shelley, I hope you can return home to Florida soon with Aikiem and your family and that your life will settle in a bit there.   I love looking at the sweetness that shines from Rohan's little face. 

hugs, to all, Marcia     Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

JUST RECIEVED A LARGE BOX FROM ONE OF KIMBERLY FRIENDS, SHE SENT 5 LOADED UP BACKPACKS OF SCHOOL SUPPLIES STUFFED INSIDE..I NEVER THOUGHT ID CRY OVER SCHOOL SUPPLIES..

• Members

Lorrie, how wonderful.......   I have to tell you the picture you posted of Kimberley's hand holding the flowers and the cross looks like it should bed a poster size and framed with something inspirational written on the bottom, Maybe Monty could come up with something like that, It is just so exceptionally beautiful. Takes my breath away and touches deep in my heart.  

Marcia   Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members
heartbeataway

Marcia,

Like the new avatar of Bethany. I get to MN at 4:30 on Thursday.  Colleen is picking me up and I'm going to wait for you.  You get in on Thursday, right? 

Lorri,

Love the picture of the cross!!  Beautiful!  Hope you're feeling better.  I'm having issues with some kind of tummy virus ..... not fun!!  I think you call it "bubble tummy" or some such thing ......... ;-)

Carol,

I am so jealous that you saw the Paul show.  Rich and I talked about going .......

Hope all is well with everyone ......

Love!

Bonnie

• Members

I may have posted this some other time but thought I'd post it again.

by Edgar Guest

[align=center]"I'll lend you for a little time a child of mine," He said.

"For you to love the while he lives and mourn when he is dead,

"It may be six or seven years, or twenty-two or three,

"But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for me?[/align]

[align=center]"He'll bring his charms to gladden you, but should his stay be brief,

"You'll have his lovely memories, as solace for your grief,

"I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return,

"But there are lessons taught down there I want this child to learn. [/align]

[align=center]"I've looked the wide world over in my search for teachers true,

"And from the throngs that crowd life's lanes I have selected you.

"Now will you give him all your love, nor think the labor vain,

"Nor hate me when I come to call to take him back again? [/align]

[align=center]I fancied that I heard them say: "Dear Lord, Thy will be done!

"For all the joy Thy child shall bring, the risk of grief we'll run.

We'll shelter him with tenderness; we'll love him while we may,

And for happiness we've known forever grateful stay.[/align]

[align=center]"But should the angels call for him much sooner than we'd planned,

"We'll brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand."

[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

• Members

Greg, WOW ..................   I am crying so much/hard -- I can barely see to type, Thanks for sharing :)   what a wonderful poem

Even though I miss Bethany so very much, I would not trade all of this gut wrenching pain and grief to not have had the short time she was here with her Dad and me. 

Marcia    Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

For briansdad~ This truly does say it all.. You are so special~

Much Love~

mamabets and Danny, her little wink from here, there and everywhere

• Members

For lolynbo~ Awwww... What beautiful "tears..." Your sweet Kourtney is with you always, sitting right on your shoulder saying "THAT'S MY MOM!!!"

You are a true superwoman to SOOOOOOOOOOO many!!!!!

Much Love,

• Members

For briansdad~ TOO funny with the girls and their chit chat, too funny with you and the YUCKY!!!

You must live in the household filled with those big girls and itty bitty baby girls!!!!

Much Love,

• Members

Lorri,I agree with you Marcia, the photo of Bethany's cross and flowers is lovely. Husband John sent our box to your home address today, should get there Monday or Tuesday. Two backpacks with supplies.

Marcia, love, LOVE< the shoe idea. Do it in Bethany's name and if you do, let us know so that we can assist.

I had a lovely day with Linda Next Door. That is what I called her until I learned that Next Door was not her last name. (I was slow ok?) She was my next door neighbor in Chicago from the time I was 6 months old until I was 11.5. So Lindy and I ate lunch adn strolled the Botanic Gardens, and it was perfect. 80 degrees and breezy. Now home and tired, but going out to take another walk.

see you all later.

• Members

Greg, so beautiful, a touching poem for all of us here.

Bonnie, I had the virus, lay low for a few days, eat crackers and drink some gentle tea. Sleep and then sleep some more. I was pretty much feeling my old self, save for some tiredness, after about 3 days. My neighbors had it while on vacation in NC. It is going around. My ears felt funky too, clogged and dizzy making.

I sure hope you get better soon.

Love,

dee

• Members

Dee---Your advice to anyone with a virus is so right. Tea, crackers or toast,

and SLEEP. It's about all you can do until the virus runs its course.

Terrie----Prayers for Adam's dear girlfriend. Bless her heart.

Betsy----The pic of the moon and shooting star is so very beautiful. Yes, I

guess we all worry that our children will be forgotten. I also have a memory

of a little first-grader named Donna who was killed after getting off the school

bus---prompting the 'STOP FOR SCHOOL BUS' law to be put into effect in OHIO.

That was about 1948, and I STILL remember her. The love we have for our

deceased children will never die, and therefore, they will never be forgotten.

Prayers for the poor Grandpa whose 2 yr.-old grandbaby was killed in the

tractor/brush hog accident. May God soothe that family's pain.

Greg---Thanks for posting the beautiful poem.

Carol,----Whew !!!  I'm so glad Davey's pic came through to you. As I said.....

I'm really new at sending pics, and wondered just 'where' it might end up.:(

Oh,....so nice you and daughter Cathi got to go to the Paul McCartney concert.

Peace & tranquility to all here at BI.

Daveysmom,  Sherry

• Members

I forgot to comment earlier today, about our children being remembered. I think that we don't have to worry about that. IF we lost someone, a classmate or even an acquaintance when we were young, we remember them, we remember the affect the loss had on our lives, on the lives of others. Our children will live on in their friends and in us, their families. I remember thinking for the first few weeks that when ERi's group has their 10 year reunion, her name, maybe a photo with it, will be on the remembrance page, and that made me so very sad. I remember at my 10 year reunion, the names of those that died before that reunion, how shocked and sad we I was when those names were read. They will be remembered.

Sleep tight all, I am bushed.

• Members

[user=7435]ericasmom[/user] wrote:

I forgot to comment earlier today, about our children being remembered. I think that we don't have to worry about that. IF we lost someone, a classmate or even an acquaintance when we were young, we remember them, we remember the affect the loss had on our lives, on the lives of others. Our children will live on in their friends and in us, their families. I remember thinking for the first few weeks that when ERi's group has their 10 year reunion, her name, maybe a photo with it, will be on the remembrance page, and that made me so very sad. I remember at my 10 year reunion, the names of those that died before that reunion, how shocked and sad we I was when those names were read. They will be remembered.

Sleep tight all, I am bushed.

Far away from the nuclear family/group, our childrens name will be spoken as their peers and siblings find themselves in that 'remember when' phase.  A place, a song, a group of people or just a thought will bring our kids into the present with the memories of times gone by.

I know it to be true by the pics that are randomly sent from friends of Mikes. 

Just wanting to confirm who exactly is going to MN.  

I have

Dee -  Colleen - Bonnie - Carol - Marcia and me as definites...

Possibles Kathy & Val.  Need to know how many tissues to bring (lol)  Are we all booked into the Raddisson??

Yesterday received my converted US dollars.  The conversion rate 84c AU to $1 US!

Its pouring with rain and hailing intermittently...temp outside is 7C. 

Greg - Love the poem, yes its been here before but its nonetheless powerful.

Take Care - Trudi

• Members

Greg, love that poem... a friend who had lost her little girl sent it to me shortly after Mike passed...brings tears still...thanks for sharing.

Trudi:  Funny you should mention "how many tissues..." for the first time in my life, I got the 10 boxes for $10 offer for some tissues at the store yesterday...lol!  should I bring them all?!

Dee: so glad that you got to go out with your friend and had such a nice walk through the gardens.  My daughter, Kim, in VA, has a botanical gardens there, but the only time we tried to go, we thought we would melt it was sooooo hot...we have said we will go back on a more civil day...

take care all, prepare to have a sweet, relaxing weekend...

love and peace   carol  mikesmomrs

ps:  a link to some of the mad joy at Fenway Park last night...enjoy...

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

mysonrich; I am going OUTside right now and take your advice and look into the sky..........thank you......You have the best ideas and I can tell you truely care.

Blessings to everyone; cindy; tanner;s mom.............

• Members
heartbeataway

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

MY HEART TO YOU CLAUDIA ........

[/align]

• Members

Trudi is also coming from Australia and, yes, Marcia, Trudi and I are all at the Radisson with the BI discount.

Can't wait.

Colleen

• Members

I am Driving so we will have A RIDE!

My ride is a tan 2003 Chevy Suburban with 7 seatbelts (4 captians, 1 bench) and huge storage.  This thing is a beast!?!?

All of us cruising in Minn - can't wait.

Colleen 

• Members

I'm at the Radisson, too...:cool:!!!!

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

My husband and I will arrive sometime on Friday, also driving, also at the Raddison. He plans to hang out reading while we hang out doing our thing. Looking forward to seeing you all.

No matter how many boxes of tissue, we will always need more, so let that be on the Raddison's bill.

Love,

dee

• Members

Happy Birthday JOEY!

Please bless your family with your light today and each day. I know that the day you were born is a day of great joy in the lives of many.

Blessings Claudia, as you wander this special day.

love,

dee

• Members

Cindy, may this sad day be one that allows your tears but also your joy at having had this marvelous boy, TANNER. May you feel his deep and forever love wrapped around you.

My heart,

dee

• Members

Happy Birthday Joey !!!!

surround your Mom and Michael with your warm spirit today :dude:

Hugs, Marcia   Bethanys Mom Forever

• Members

Cindy, My heart and prayers are with you today.  Tanner, stay close to your Mom today with your presence assure her that you are safe, happy and living eternally young  in heaven with all of our children. 

Warm hugs and prayers, Marcia    Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY!!!! I am so grateful for you because I know that you are with my Danny, always smiling, smiling, smiling...xoxoxo

There are so MANY angels among us!!!!

Much Love to you always, Claudia~

post-12239-128153894146_thumb.gif

• Members

For tanmanmymagicman~ And magic he is, Cindy...With so much love and eternal hope to you, today and always~

post-12239-128153894148_thumb.gif

• Members

For All~ As you begin your journey to Minnesota, know that I am with each and everyone of you, by heart~ May we never forget the Beyond Indigo logo that magically appeared on the front sidewalk here before I even found this website. I remember thinking "What could this be??", Halo and all...

I was then led to this special place, one very lonely night... Crying out for help, looking for my Danny, online...

It never, ever, ever leaves, rain, sleet, snow or shine, so please, all of you, carry it in your hearts for always!!!

Much Love~

post-12239-128153894151_thumb.jpg