Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

For Carol:

Heavenly Father,

Please hold Kim, in the gentle palm of Your hand right now. Please guide the doctors and staff with Your wisdom, invite them to focus their minds to the tasks at hand. Give them clarity and enable each one of them to perform their assigned tasks, O Lord, perfectly and precisely. Be with Kim as the Divine Healer and breathe love and peace over her, her mom, Carol and the family.

We lift up our prayers in the Name of God the Father, God the Son, in union with God the Holy Spirit who lives forever and ever.

Amen.

• Replies 68.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Laurie, thank you for your prayers.

Carol, you have been through so much this past few years. I wish we lived closer so that I could help in any way that I can.

I am going to add a few more pics that I hope will bring some degree of peace and comfort in just being one with nature.  The first is a photo of the light filtering through the trees on the path leading to Jeff's bench. The yellow flowers are a form of wild marsh marigold that cover the low lying areas throughout the woods. They bloom in the spring and are such a cheerful flower. I feel that the leaves are similar to that of a begonia.

My heart goes out to all of you this evening... and I am praying for a happier day tomorrow. Love, Kate

• Members

Carol,

Thinking of your family. Saying healing prayers for Kimberly.

Debbie

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Kate, thank you for all the lovely pictures of where you live...and "taking us with you" on your walk to Jeff's Bench...

Shannon, it was so good to see Aiden's smiling face and the joy the young ones have from the holiday...

Debbie, you are in my thoughts...

Sandy, also sending prayers for your husband's surgery tomorrow...

• Members

Happy Birthday, JD!

Happy Birthday JD

• Members

Praying for Kim...

Lord, you know our hearts...you know our needs.  Please provide your healing powers to Kim and give comfort to Carol and her family on this day.  Protect Kim and give her doctors your guidance...Amen!

• Members

Just getting Ross ready and comfortable for the night. It's been a long day. Thinking of you Carol and Sandy as you are anxiously waiting for some positive news. Good luck tomorrow.

• Members

Kim is doing okay. They did the procedure (endoscopy) and were not able to determine what the blockage is. They inserted a tube to help with drainage, and have said that she may be able to travel with it like that. They strongly believe she will need "repair" surgery and that a new stoma will need to be created, but if all goes well with the tube, she can have it done when she goes home. So, she is feeling a mite bit better but needed some pain meds. She was so very scared, and I don't blame her...she was all alone and they didn't want to wait to get started so we didn't get there til after they had taken her down to the procedure room. They had the OR ready to go in case they needed it, because of the higher risk of perforation involved. That's what had her so scared. Thank you, all of you, for taking the time to offer your prayers and support. It means so very, very much to all of us. I love our BI family!

• Members

Sandy...good luck tomorrow. ♡♡

• Members

Oops! Sorry, double post.

• Members

I just wanted to check in again. It has been a very long tiring day. Even though I don't drive the truck., I have a lot of work to do. Paperwork, bookkeeping, cooking laundry when we stop for the night. I'm a little OCD when it comes to cleaning so I am constantly dusting and scrubbing something. Sometimes I think such a small space us harder to keep clean.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for all the support. Sharing personal stories and just acknowledging understanding means the world.

I loved the poems Susan. I saved them and have reread them several times. The songs that have been shared the last few days are great. I had forgotten how much I loved the song Breathe. There was a video that I used to watch of a someone riding a snowmobile in the mountains while that song played. It was so beautiful.

All the pictures that have been shared. The flowers, Shannon and Kate. The Jeffs bench area and Trista's garden are beautiful.

Laurie,

You are on my heart this week. I can so understand the anxiety and anger of facing the sheriff. I don't have words for you I struggle so with mine. I am thinking of you.

Wade,

I'm sorry about your friend. You have had so much loss, yet you continue to come here support all of us.

Ted,

Thinking of you and Nick.

I was only going to write a short thank you and acknowledge Becky and her family and wish Jared Happy Birthday again. But I get here and find that I do want to be connected to all of you because this is the only place I feel sane and understood.

Wanda, Colleen, Cherry, MaryAnn, Sherry, Dee thinking of you all tonight.

Carol... sending more healing thoughts and prayers for Kim.

I wish I had more energy but I am very tired.

Sam, I'm not giving up. Just resting a minute. I promise I will make sure you are honored. I love you so much.

Debbie

• Members

For you, Debbie...

Reminds me of fun times...where are they?

• Members
Mermaid Tears

it is late for me Wade...but ..never too late to say Thank You...I know that will make Debbie feel very special...

and....never too late to tell someone....like you,Wade....for the gifts...that cannot be bought..at any store...at any price...

for they come straight from your heart....priceless...and precious....

• Members

Wade, I agree with Susan completely. Despite all of your losses this year... you have taken the time to come here to offer your support and friendship. We are all most grateful for the frequent videos, pictures, etc. given to help to lift our spirits. And yes, you will see better days down the road.

Debbie, thank you for all that you do for us. I am deeply grateful for your support and kindness over these past many months... even though your own struggles have been so hard. You are a caring and giving person.

Carol, while the news could be better...I am glad to hear that she came through the procedure ok. I hope you are holding up ok and taking good care of yourself. Continued prayers.

I woke up this morning to a steady rain falling softly. It will help to freshen things up and perhaps the leaves will finally come out on the trees. Heading back to bed for a little bit. Ross was up most of the night and I am exhausted. Thinking of all of you and sending love for a better day today. 

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Ted....the poem you posted really hit home in the heart of a grieving parent...we know you are 'limping along'....and you are searching in every corner for some answer....some light....some comfort....some peace....and it is exhausting...

I think ...for me....when I get on this site....and I post a message to others....the same words come back to me...it is if I am trying to 'talk' to myself....to give myself some clarity in the madness....some light in my dark space....a handle to hold on...post-306805-0-11278100-1398342715_thumb.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Wade....my sympathy for your co-worker....

and it does seem as if you have had 'your share and more' in the last few months since you lost your Brooks...of sadness and loss ....

We sometimes find ourselves in a series of sorrows....

unexplained .....and from so many directions....it can make us come to a complete stop....and we cry out...'Why'....

I have sometimes 'wondered' ...(when I have had an avalanche of sorrow/trouble)...if I am meant to come to a stopping place...and just be still....and become quiet....healing cannot come when one is going full speed ahead.

• Members

I can't write much now. Just snuck on here to see how Kim was doing today and saw the video. I have no words for what I am feeling in my heart. Thank you Wade. I will save this for later when I am alone up in my bunk so I can fully absorb the song and video.

Debbie

• Members
Mermaid Tears

We become a part of a 'Nomad tribe' of sorts....when we are initiated into this 'circle of tears and sorrow'.....

we do become wanderers ....so lost...in what we have lost....

no map...

and then we become a part of the 'everyday moments'....where the small things become the big things...post-306805-0-67005200-1398356593_thumb.

• Members

Shannon---Lovely pics....Thanks for posting them.

Carol----Praying hard for Kim and her recovery.

HAPPY   BELATED   BIRTHDAY  IN  HEAVEN  JD.

Becky---Sorry I missed JD's birthday.....thinking of you & your family.

PEACE   TO   ALL  INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,    Sherry

• Members

Hi Kate, thank you for posting the flowers. I cried when I read the word marigold. Children here don’t really speak a lot about that flowers. Because it’s not usual that children knows about it and English is not our first language. But Marigold reminded me of my daughter Kylie. I’ve spoken to her one time and asked her if her favorite flower is sunflower. She said Marigold. She amazed me in many ways. I’m not familiar with the name or the look of the flower. And she already knew about it, speak of it at 5 years old.

I guess all parents sees their children special and different. And we continue to look at them that way, even if we no longer “really” see them.

Susan, We become a part of a 'Nomad tribe' of sorts....when we are initiated into this 'circle of tears and sorrow'..... we do become wanderers ....so lost...in what we have lost.... no map…

A wanderer should not wander forever. But it feels like it as we all know there will never be a day that we can have a map until we will be with our children again. It really hurts. I’m so sorry.

Debbie, be strong & be brave. I can’t imagine how come Sam’s daddy will do that to you. It’s not about the money. Sam would like to make sure that you will be taken care of when he’s gone. Your good and sweet Sam…It’s not fair and I believe there should be someone who will tell the company that what they have done is wrong. They should also know how to respect Sam’s decision even if he’s not the loyal-of- more-than- 20- years employee.

Carol, praying for Kim’s continued recovery. I see Mike as Kylie’s older brother. Maybe because of almost the same reason how Universe just created reasons to call our children home.

Ted, the poem tells the real story of how much we need help and yet the world cannot help us. But our friends just being there and we need more friends to just be there for us…After Kylie’s loss, I seem to push people away. Not because I don’t need them. I just want to shut my world & after some grieving, still find people that will be there for me. It’s stupidly crazy and hurting so much …while all problems can be solved..loss of child is one of the things that cannot be undone…I really feel so sad about it…

Shannon, hope Ashley is okay. It must be really hard for her on Trista’s loss.

Becky, hope Jared’s celebration rock…Your one cool kid..Sorry for the late greetings. I thought Jared’s birthday is on May. My Kylie will be turning 6 on May 6th.

Laurie, praying for you and may you find clarity on Jesse’s case.

Wade, Mary Ann, Colleen, Dee, Wanda, Sherry…how are you doing? Thinking of you & your children

A friend told me that “Heaven is for real” movie is coming soon here in our country. People expected me to get amazed by the story and I will be comforted since my daughter now lives in heaven. There was a conversation there, as retold by the little boy in Youtube that God asked him to go back to earth to answer his daddy’s prayers. It hurts me to know why God answered the pastor’s prayers to save his son from appendicitis. While my daughter , she’s fighting cancer and God called her home…

Peace & prayers to all,

Kylie’s mommy- Mommy Cherry

• Members

Cherry, it takes such a long time to come to terms with the death of our child. Some may never. I agree that we need to have a balance in the support we receive. At the beginning I tended to hide away like a wounded animal. I was exhausted and in too much pain suffering from the shock. Slowly in time I began to feel stronger and as if I could once again find happiness in doing little things. Then after a period the little things became larger. I am glad that you have the support of your friends. A true friend is invaluable. 

Sandy, my thoughts have been with you today, as Kelly had his surgery. Please let us know when you can how he made out. I'm sure you are exhausted.  

Carol, keeping my fingers crossed that Kim has been stabilized today. Take care of yourself.

This is a little something to cheer you both up. Trust me...I screwed it up....sideways.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Susan, your writing also spoke to me this morning...added this graphic which is what comes to my mind when reading it...

To me, This path we are on, there is only the next step...it is always an upward, taxing journey both in the struggle and spiritually...this path in the picture is walk that has existed since ancient times...

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Oh Laurie.....you seem to have the vision of my words....a perfect scenario....

those words came from me this morning for I have not felt 'grounded'....

I seem to 'float'....

I woke up this morning with the usual ...'What will I do....without you'...

then I try to wake up....try to remember my dreams...

then....I pray prayers of gratitude...

(a seeming childlike fear that if I don't express gratitude for what I do have..it will be taken away)

Silly ? maybe....strange...maybe....

but my mind seems to 'wander'

then I was thinking about the tribes that did wander around...no 'real' home...just Mother Nature....

and where the food source would lead them....

and I 'wander around' in my mind and memory....and really...somedays I think I could just 'walk away'...

where ? I don't know

maybe just my mind trying to create an escape....

Thank You for putting such a pretty scene to the words....the words are for everyone...

• Members
Angel Boy of Mine

Thank you all for your birthday wishes for my Jared "J.D.". Very late night with his group of friends, very very tired today. Court tomorrow, will post more later. Love to all....

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Ok Dee....I know you are busy with your 3rd Grade...and all that goes on with the end of school....

remember.....I do 'stress...panic' if I don't hear from you...

hoping and praying that you have not had some bad family news....

just letting you know....how much you mean to all on this site....

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Becky...our Warrior Mom....please ...wear your shield...carry that invisible sword by your side....walk like you own every piece..of ground you walk on....

you have this....you own this....you have it all on your side...

• Members

Just stopping  by to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my hubby.   His surgery is over.  It was a 5 hour surgery.  We won't know for several days if it was successful, but remain positive.   The medicines and anesthesia have caused him much confusion which we hope will resolve.   Thanks again for all of the support.

Sandy

• Members

Sandy, I must have missed your post as to when surgery would be, so I am sending huge prayers for recovery and for the pain that troubled your Husband is subsided.

I agree Laurie, that Susan's words yesterday were beautiful and I love the image you put her words to.

I went to the Planned Parenthood Gala last evening with my Sis and my DIL's Mom. We went as we feel it is a great fund raising event but also because Cecily from SNL would be there as a special guest. (for those of you that do not know, Cecily is one of my Daughter's best buddies). It was a great night but I began to feel ill when we were driving home and I got up for school unsure of how I was feeling,and had to leave work at 11:00. I went straight to bed where I slept for nearly 6 hours. I am feeling better but still really tired so going to bed again and hope to be fully back to normal tomorrow. Goodnight fellow travelers.

• Members

Just read your post Susan, I am good, just ridiculously busy at school and all that comes with it. Thanks for asking though, I know I am busy when I miss posts and feel out of the loop.

Becky, we will be walking alongside you into the courthouse tomorrow, not that you need strength, just because we love and stand with you.

• Members

Sandy,

I must have missed the post about your husband. Glad the surgery went well. I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.

Dee,

Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like a great night up until then.

Becky,

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Stay strong. My heart is with you. I hope you found peace yesterday.

Kate,

Thank you for the flowers. They are beautiful. Thinking of you and Ross.

Carol,

Hoping Kim is doing well.

Cherry,

I only wish we could have answers as to why. So many questions....There is something about her little face that calms me. So beautiful and happy. I so understand the feeling of wanting to push people away, but at the sametime need them. Sometimes I feel so selfish with my grief. You are so lucky to have those people still there for you.

Susan,

Thank you for being you. You have such a way with words. They always touch my heart.

Wade,

Thank you again for the video. Sam and I watched it when he came up to Michigan a few years ago to visit. I had forgotten about that. My thoughts atr with you at the loss of your friend.

Well my laundry is about done so it's way past sleep time. Today has been rough. I have been praying for guidance, a sign or something for direction for my actions for Sam and I guess for my life in general. Just trying to be still and breathe.

Goodnight Sam. I love you so much it hurts.

Debbie

• Members

Shannon,

Thinking about you and Trista tonight also. Trista's poem to Ashley says so much about her loyalty.

Debbie

• Members

And another day begins. I am thinking of everyone... and particularly hoping for good news regarding Kim and Kelly.

Becky...wishing you the best of luck today!

Dee, hope you are feeling better today. Look after yourself.

Debbie, sometimes just being still and focusing on breathing is about all we an handle. That's not too bad if it gives us a chance to build our strength up.

Another rainy day, but tomorrow is calling for sunny skies. There is a dampness in the air that chills to the bone. Just walked in from taking the dog outside and must admit it felt good to get back inside. I know I'm still tired when I reached for my glasses to put on. The problem is that I was already wearing a pair! I've heard of double vision, but this is nuts. :rolleyes: Thinking of everyone and I sure hope that today is a better one for you. Love, Kate

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Sandy....I, too, missed your post about your husband's surgery....at least it is over....and all on this site hope that it will bring a relief from his pain.....and then the pain will be lifted from you....

we share a loved one's joy...

we share a loved one's pain...

you have had so many difficult passages to walk and also carry your sorrow for your Sara...

years and years ago.....I had it all 'thought out' ....I was going to have 5 daughters...

(you know when you are young and think you have control over 'it all')

I only had one...so I named her with the #1 name...Randa...

but...I was also going to have one named Sara...

still...one of my most favorite names...

keep us posted....and I do hope you can get some healing rest...

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Cherry....we all relate to your 'question'.....

WHY  my child ?

I think we can almost lose what mental capacity we do have if we let that question mushroom over our already shattered hearts and splattered minds. That question is centuries old and ancient.

When that question creeps in on me...'Why my John David'....I have to go back and create a very simple ..childlike reason...and I have to 'talk' to myself...like someone has to 'talk to someone on a ledge' to come down to safety...before they jump to their death....

I do believe there are some...who are so sick...so broken...and they can never be restored by any medicine in the medicine bag...or human hands can mend the broken places...there is no 'magic pill'....

then God or the Mother/Father/Spirit of the Universe comes and takes them 'home'...where they will never suffer...

Yes...very simplistic...but that is what comforts me.

I love..love...love the Marigold story.....now where did she come up with that...

I do believe some are 'old souls'....I have a GRANDson, Austin....who is a very old soul...it has always seemed as if his wisdom was older and richer than mine...he has always been my 'partner'....

He had an opening night last night...a play at the University of Texas....Randa went last night....post-306805-0-14616000-1398433245_thumb.post-306805-0-80986400-1398433267_thumb.

and we have a social commitment tonight and a wedding tomorrow night....this will be the first play he has been in that I will not be able to attend....

• Members
Angel Boy of Mine

Well, the judge granted the peace order AGAINST my daughter, even though the accuser and her witness lied through their teeth! Next is the criminal aspect in May. I hope we will get to put on a lot more evidence that was allowed today. Very upsetting, more lies and more injustice. 

• Members

Becky I'm so sorry that you and your daughter have to go through this. It all his very close to home for me. I wish I had words to make it better. Just know I'm thinking of you both.

Debbie

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Becky....what is a Peace Order...?

I am 'guessing' you or your lawyer did not get to present any evidence or foundation in court ?

Could you have any witnesses there that were at the public place that night?

If not...can they be at the next court appearance ?

• Members
Angel Boy of Mine

Susan, it is  like a restraining order. The thing is that my daughter has NO history of going anywhere near this person's residence, or work, etc, and yet she has come by our home numerous times being disrespectful. She got the final say in rebuttal, and told the judge she couldn't live with not knowing where my daughter might appear, and what she might do to her, and literally begged him to grant the order.  She said ' you have no idea how this fact hurts me'. I was thinking 'how it hurts YOU'??? What a damned nerve!!!

In the next phase we will be 'ho holds barred' and present evidence that will put the testimony she gave on record today in question. I don't care if I am held in contempt, I will put the facts of all she has done on record. Our attorney did not pose the 'right' questions to me today that would have given me the opportunity to say what I wanted to say. New attorney for next date, and hopefully the owner of the establishment where alleged assault took place will show up!

• Members

Well crap Becky, that sucks. Sorry for my harsh words but really? Did you get to ask your attorney whose side he was on? I am sorry, but yes, get ready for May meeting, throw today away for now. I don't want you getting sick from this.

THanks Kate, I am so much better, sleeping for 6 hours midday and 8 more last night...I am so much better, it is a weird virus, 5 other teachers have it too so whatever it is, sleep is the answer. Back at school today with a few aches but okay. A few kids are displaying the same symptoms, achy and tired.

I hope you are all having as good a day as you can, I am holding you close and hoping that it is sunny somehow an enlightening day.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

So....you did not get to present any of the cold hard facts and truth ?

Your Attorney did not speak up...or....you could not offer up the complete scenario...?

Not only is it insult to injury....but abject injustice...

I am thinking our court system is so messed up....just a stage for the criminals to 'have their day'....

beyond sad...I can totally understand how upsetting this is...poor Jasmine...

Becky....I do believe stress and inner turmoil can make you sick physically....we know you are heartsick...

you have been so sick...and seems as if you are getting back on your feet...please...please...self care..

your Jasmine really needs you to be in your best top form Warrior Mom....

I am totally at a loss for words....

and that doesn't happen very often....speechless...unreal...

• Members
Angel Boy of Mine

Susan, Thank you for your advise and concern, and you are right. The longer I have had to think about the last month's events, the more i realize the effect this whole nightmare has had on me both physically and emotionally. I am spent. The judge would not allow anyone to adlib regarding anything, so that you needed to be asked a question that would allow you to get to the cold hard facts, and that did not happen. He gathered a life had been lost, but at no point were either of us given the opportunity to speak to that. This woman had no attorney, and kept making the mistake of making statements instead of asking questions, and the judge was actually coaching her on the way to conduct her case!!! Our attorney did not call all the witnesses we had, or object to statements that their side was making. Infuriating!! Then we find out afterwards that this particular judge is highly prejudiced towards blacks, and as you know my children are beautiful mixed babies. The word is that something happened to his white daughter by a black male which has left him highly prejudiced towards the race. I am hoping we can file an appeal to his decision based on judicial misconduct, but am well aware of how hard it is to fight the system, an uphill battle. 

I have been resting with my heating pad since gettting home, very tired and emotionally drained. 

• Members

Becky, you are a devoted and loving mom. Jared knows how hard you have worked on his behalf to find justice.  I am so sorry that you are having to face such ignorant people. Please try to channel your energy towards the positives of Jared's life. Think of all the time that you have been drawn in by these negative people. Your own health is so important. Dee is right...look after yourself.

• Members

Sorry Becky, your family has been through so much.

Love to you

Colleen, Brian's Mom forever

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Becky...our Warrior Mom....

yes...please get the heating pad....put your feet up.....put on something so comfy ...and cozy yourself...this is a time to 'think' of 'whatever' or 'anything' that can bring you some respite and comfort...

I am worried about you....

you have been so sick..

don't want a relapse...

and we missed you so much...

the kind words you would have for all of us...

and we cheering you on...with the signs..and all you did...

to right that wrong...all of us on this site know that you are carrying the grief burden...

it is hard to fight on all fronts...

please...take care...

I am just so...so sorry this added stress has come to you and yours...

• Members

Prayers

We breathe in prayers-
those spoken and those just emitting from humans in their daily movements.
"Dear God, Dear Lord, oh God...please help..."

We breathe them in unbenounced to us and as we breathe out-
ours are added into the jumble.
And this goes on and continues throughout our lives-
Imagine the prayers that have mingled with your soul.

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

Becky,

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. It's so wrong. I hope that you have all the support you need for the next hearing and that you are able to put it all out there... that the truth can be told. I read an article the other day. I think it was in Canada and I will try to find it again but I thought of you and all you are going through. A 17 year old was riding bikes with 2 friends to a nearby coffee shop, I believe. An SUV hit and killed one teenager. Another sustained serious injuries, and the third had minor injuries. Just like in your case there are questions about whether the driver was under the influence but she was never tested. Her husband is involved in law enforcement in some way and he was apparently following her home that night. Anyway, she has since filed a lawsuit for over a million dollars against this boys family for her own pain and suffering. I just am dumbfounded at how awful people can be. I am keeping you in my thoughts as you deal with all of this and with this terrible woman. I hope Jasmine is staying strong through all of it.  

• Members

Shannon, the rules up here are very strict regarding drinking and driving. The Mounties or police are pretty rigid when it comes to testing. Stiff prison sentences are often enforced when a death occurs.  It's possible that it slipped through their system, but would be very unusual... particularly in an accident of that seriousness. I forgot to mention how much I loved the Easter pics you shared. The Easter bunny ears were so cute. I'm sure that he had a lot of fun searching for his candies. 

Dee, glad to see you are feeling better. Thanks for your last post. Yes, prayer sometimes is all we have and provides such comfort.

Susan, how did the play go the other night? Enjoy the wedding today. Hope it is a lovely day.

Carol, thinking of you and Kim. Let us know how she is when you can.

Sandy, hope each day sees an improvement in Kelly. Take care of yourself as well.  

The weather is just fabulous today. And at long last it finally feels like spring. I hope to spend most of the day outside. Thinking of everyone and sending wishes for a nice weekend.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Becky, I am sorry that things did not go well for your family in court...I am saying prayers for you all...please take care of yourselves as it is easy not to...sending HUGS to your daughter, Jasmine...

Sandy, your husband will be in my prayers to mend his body...you have so much on your  plate...I am not sure how you make through to the end of the day...

Susan, totally agree with what you wrote to Cherry...that "WHY" question...still go around on that one myself...

Yesterday, totally draining...

The girl who ran over my son never showed up for court...so she is officially on the run...there is a nationwide warrant out for her arrest...

...meantime everything is on hold...there is no trial without her...

...I think this proved to the "officer" who made up lies about my son that day, (he was there in the courtroom yesterday) that maybe he better re-think his logic, or better yet send him back to remedial officer training on how to proceed on evidence gathering...

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Becky, one thought I had last night for you...have you considered checking the cameras around the area this occurred?

Most of the time there are cameras in tavern establishments and many businesses have them mounted outside on their buildings.

When I had some items stolen from my car awhile back the first thing law enforcement did in that county was to look through any cameras that were by the area and review the footage...

Just an idea...

In my case, if you had not have written about going to the Attorney General's Office I do not think we would have gotten anywhere...my husband and I thank you...he thinks its terrible what is happening to your family...

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

Kate,
I could be wrong about Canada. For some reason I thought it was a Toronto newspaper I read it in. Someone posted it online. I can't be sure though. My memory is very bad. I still find I have very little focus and attention. Time still is so different for me too. I think I just read it a few days ago but it could have been a week. Who knows. Aiden did have a lot of fun at Easter. I also loved seeing the pictures you posted. Jeff's site is so peaceful and beautiful. I'm glad you're having a nice day and will get some time outdoors. We are too. It's a little cloudy right now but we may see 70 degrees today. Aiden is playing in the yard and I am on the deck with my coffee. I've been watching the finches this morning. There were 5 of them around the feeder this morning that hangs just off the deck. I love their sunny yellow color. They remind me of my Summer Girl. My apple trees have lots and lots of buds and are about ready to burst.

Yesterday I saw two mourning doves just outside my kitchen window. I've never seen them before. They sat there together for the longest time. I told my husband... I think those are doves. He said... No doves are white. I think those are quails. We sure know our birds. :) but I told him no those are mourning doves. I have no idea how I knew it. I just did. I looked it up after they flew away and sure enough they were mourning doves. When I was looking them up to identify them I found that they are a symbol of the Holy Spirit, Peace, and Hope and are considered messengers from the spirit world. I chose to accept that as a sign from my Trista yesterday. I think maybe she's the one who whispered in my ear that they were mourning doves. Otherwise, I have know idea how I knew.