Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Guests

Blue light specials! 

I'm watching the Olympics, Dee.  Congratulations on your carnival's success!

Do the dreams of Eri make you feel worse when you wake up? 

Tell me, Dee, how long did it take (exactly if you can) before you were able to perform daily functions like you did before Eri died? 

How long until I don't have to isolate or feel so drained just from spending a couple of hours with, God forbid, people?

Is there a trick?  Do you just force yourself?  When I force myself, I am more exhausted than ever. 

Thanks,

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guests

Hi Leah!  Yes.  I think I'm looking for directions.  You know, turn right at point A, and you will get to point B and then you will make a left and, twa-la....easy street from there on..........

irrational.

I failed to write down JaBoa's angel date.  Is it this month?  How's your daughter doing?

• Members

Susannah :-)

JaBoa's Angel Date is October 30, 2006, her birthday though is February 20, 1996.  I really wish I knew what my daughter was doing.  I am going through silence again.  The last I heard from her was when she told me her surgery was postponed.  I am starting to think she postponed it. Her sister told me a couple things that make me worry something else is going on.  I always thought when kids got older, we had less to worry about :-).. heck..  now it is more.. we still worry about our kids.. and their kids..

I hope your enjoying the Olympics, I usually get excited and watch them, but just haven't felt like turning on the tv today

Leah

• Members

Leah, so glad that you are feeling better, keep that up please. I will say a prayer for your being healthy and able to last until that tooth is out. Also, prayers for you and your Daughter. Lord knows, that we sometimes worry more as they get older, just depends on the Child doesn't it?

Thanks for your cute little flashing heart, made me smile.

Susannah, you crack me up, when you use the word exactly in the same sentence with my name. There is nothing exact or symmetric, or measured in my life. My husband called me the most random human he had met. Anyhow, as far as when was I able to do daily things (not exactly) without the strain? Don't know, but I know that doing those daily things helped me. For instance, the day we got back from Michigan, I started taking my walks immediately, but I knew that I needed those for my mental health, though they were in place for 17 yearsor so before Eri died. I also began to cook dinner each night as I have always done. Those things helped give shape to my days, helped time have some bearing on a day. Not that time makes much sense since Erica left...still abstract to me, especially where years go in her absence. Anyhow, I guess what I am saying is I started back doing those things that I enjoyed before our Loss, and if those things were still able to be a source of distraction or something that I liked, I continued. I still gardened, I still bicycled, I went to back to teaching when the summer was near done, (she was killed in summertime) I found, and still fine though some of it is age, that I have less physical stamina, I also don't have as much patience as I once did. I think that feeling exhausted by these once familiar tasks is simply residual grief, because if it takes more energy to do it, we become more tired by it. Grief is exhuasting and dealing with people when grieving could be just plain Tiring.

Be kind to yourself, some of it will change.

Cindy, good to see Tanner's handsome self up here last night. Sorry about the dog though. Hope you are feeling well.

Pam, what sweet advice you gave Kathy last evening, so important to share even the more painful of experiences in order to reach the broken heart of another.

Wind

A long wind howling as another set of days

pass by as though they were seconds

and as though they were years both at one time.

How does one tell the difference when the wind keeps howling?

Echoing off the memories that furnish cavernous

hallways inside one’s spirit?

And the wind howls,

once my nemesis,

frightening me back inside.

Hanging out these days, me and the howling wind,

partners throughout the seasons-

joined.

She is my friend now,

Now I join her

and howl.

• Members

HaPPy ValENtinES Day to all the Indigos and to all our

ANGELS.

I Love you!

Lynn

• Members

Good Morning Indigos

Dan and Lynn  Beautiful Valentine's Day Card  for all the Indigos from our angels  Thank You

Greg  Thanks for the Video  It was beautiful

Dee I am so glad that the  Project developed by you and implemented by the children was so successful  That is a great deal of money for the school to collect.

I loved the poem "The Wind"  I am not only joining you in the Parking Lot  I too have joined The Wind and am comfortable there.

Leah Thanks for sharing about the farm  You are a brave resourceful women  I am glad the pain in your tooth has lessened.  Do hope it continues to hold off until treatment. Joboa was certainly fortunate to be so loved by you and her uncle.  Love the heart  So thoughtful

Susannah I smiled when I read that You were driving frantically around the parking lot looking for everyone. So glad that we do not have to do that in reality .  All we need to do is turn on our computer and we are all here Thanks for being here and sharing your life. I have decided that the journey without Stephen is an unknown and each day I try to live treating everyone with dignity and respect and to stay in the now.  I allow myself to visit warm memories of the past for about 1 hour a day  That is about all the control I have 

Like  Lorrie  I too am driving on cruise control because I have no control. 

Trudie  I was not aware that Valentine's day was celebrated in your Part  of the world  It is great to hear .  Do hope Steven and his family get moved in soon. 

Betsy  I do hope you are not locked in the parking lot because you were parked in such an out of the way spot.:)  Hope you are hanging in there

Colleen  I understand your fear aboutt eh cruise  but it is very, very safe and your son will have a ball.

Cindy and Beth  Glad for the update and I do agree coming here helps me the most

The Opera was really good for me.  The music took me away for a few hours. I love the feel of the Met  It is so warm and elegant.  Due to traffic tie-ups what normally takes 1/2 hour ride on a bus and train  to reach home took 2 hours. So by the time I reached home all the mellow feelings had left me I I wanted to attack anyone in sight.  Had to work that one out but then I was again Ok after a short time.

Sonys, Deneance, Rosie, Kim, Pam , Carol, Mary Ann, Sherry, Terrie Kathy, Claudia and all Indigos I do hope everyone has  a peaceful day and that warm memories of your angels fill your heart with special warmth

Betty

Stephen's mom:)

• Guests

Greg thank you for sharing the video.  Did you make it?  Is that your voice? Very soothing.

Dee - What you're saying then, is there are no instructions?  :) 

Swimming in quick sand with the tazmanian devil as my swimming partner!  I think it feels worse right now because I had a bit of a reprieve!  And, quite honestly, I think I'm basically lazy!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  The kids and I made Grandpa breakfast in bed. 

Love to each of you!! 

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

[user=39355]msnher[/user] wrote:

Greg thank you for sharing the video.  Did you make it?  Is that your voice? Very soothing.

Nope and nope.

• Members

Have not read morning posts yet, just saw this video, via my husband, and thought that the nature of its message fitting the nature of this group...HOPE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/12/duck-teaches-disabled-boy_n_459897.html

• Members

I am the car who circles endlessly looking for a parking spot and then sits in that car wondering why she is there in the first place. Kathy

• Members

Thanks Betty, I think that being comfortable in that space is a great gift really.

I am so glad that you went to the met, but sorry it took so long to get home, your feeling of frustration made me smile, as I have less patience than I once had.

Hope the rest of the weekend serves to make you smile. Blue sunny skies here, with snow on the ground but bird songs more prevalent.

love,

dee

• Members

I am the car whose owner has had no keys or motor for FOUR days and has felt like she was going to lose her mind!  My computer crashed on the 10th, right after I had posted.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  Took it to a new computer shop that opened down the street, and though it took a few days, here I am, back again.  YAY!  Highway, here we come!   No parking lots, just full speed ahead, for now, anyway.  Our power source had burned out, and the mother board, as well.  He found a replacement power source, but couldn't find a mother board.  So, we were going to get a new one (our old one was over four years old), but when I checked the bank account, hmmmm...again, nada, zip, zilch...(well, actually, Cathi needed help with her oil this month, and Kim needed help with her car payment because they haven't been able to work for almost this whole month, so I kind of expected there to be not much there.) But, the guy had a refurbished Dell there, and he wound up putting our memory into it, doubling what was already there, along with our hard drive, and, as Susannah sad, "twa-la" we are back in business!  We wound up with 1 GB and 160 GB, don't  know exactly what that means, just know that it is working super fine, and three times faster than before!   The first thing I did was read over the posts since my last one...8 pages!  Wow!  So, of course, there's no way I can "catch up" or respond, but I will touch on a couple things that stick in my brain after reading all those posts.

Lynn:  So very, very sorry about missing precious Kayla's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAYLA...I KNOW YOU HAD A WONDERFUL PARTY WITH ALL OUR ANGELS, and I hope that you surrounded your mom with sweet memories to fold around herself.

Dee:  Earthquake!?!?!?  Sacre bleu!!!  I can see why you were scared witless, but I am so glad you and John are okay.  I loved your dream about Eri and Jon...the brush of her kiss on your cheek...nice.

Kathy:  I'm so sorry that you've had such a stressful few weeks with BJ...it tears you up inside, but I agree, I think you are doing the right thing...we've talked about this before, and I know that your heart is in shreds, but the only way it is going to get you through each day is to be firm.  My prayers are with you, my friend, always.  and TAVIAN...EIGHT!!!  How can this be!!!???  Please tell him Happy Birthday again...I know the day is past, but the joy is for always.  I am sorry that your family were so absent for his joyous day...they obviously don't know what they are missing. 

Colleen:  I do know what you mean about the "I just can't believe it" as I have been dwelling on this for days now.  Don't know why, in particular, but it is just so damned difficult to pull yourself away from this when it comes barreling through your thought processes and into your heart.  Holding you close as you fight this and try to regain your footing. 

Trudi:  So very sorry about Smiji...it was such a giving thing for the vet to come to the house... that must have helped somewhat, but not enough to allay the sorrow of losing a precious pet.  I love the pic you posted.  I do hope that Stephen and his family are in their house by now...wasn't it this Friday they were supposed to move in?

Beth:  I am glad to hear that you are doing better and in less pain...  Don't let the "less pain" deceive you into thinking you are all better and can just hop up and be back to your previous level of activity right away...still take your time, and take care of yourself.

Those of you buried in snow...take care, be safe... we need you and love you.   

Betty, Betsy, Rosie, Deneace, Susannah, Marcia, Bonnie, Greg, Dan, Lorri, Terrie, Sherry, Sonya, Leah---glad to see the tooth has calmed down some---Claudia, and all Indigos...I thank you all for being here, though sad that this is the "place to be" for us...I thank you for your friendship, your caring, your love and support...you all mean so very much to me...though I always realize that, these four days with NO communication has made me realize it even more...I love all of you!  Happy Valentine's day!!!

take care and have a good evening.

love and peace,  Carol  Mikesmomrs

• Members

More snow. It's not like tons, but it snows then melts, snows then melts.Makes for great pot holes. This winter has been the most annoying in quite a while.:X

• Members

Hi Indigos, my daughter,Sarah,drove up for a visit to the mountains to get away from the snow ! We took a drive to see my mom yesterday, 4 hrs round trip. Stopped a couple places along the way. Todaywe went to an Ice Festival. Cold winter day but it felt good to get out.

Betsy,mysonRich

Sarah

SarahIceFestival.jpg

VWBUGIce.jpg

HotAirBalloonIce.jpg

Jester

Jester.jpg

• Members
heartbeataway

Betsy,

Love the pictures of the ice festival. I’m sure the time with your daughter was special.

Greg,

The snow started out as fun and a good visit with an old friend but now it has worn out it’s welcome and yes, become annoying!

We have more coming tomorrow ......

P.S. thanks for sharing the video!

Carol,

Welcome back! Glad the computer is working well for you!

Kathy,

I’m parked next to you!

Dee,

Thank you for sharing the duck story ..... I shared that with a new friend today. You just never know where motivation will come from, do you?

Betty,

Glad you enjoyed the opera ..... that’s something we’ve never done. Do you still dress up and take tiny eye glasses with you? ;-)

Dan,

Thanks for the valentine from our children. You are such a thoughtful man!

Mary Ann & Lynn,

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

• Members

Love the Ice pics...anyone who can do that kind of work is amazing.

Greg - know what you mean, alot of snow and then it melts, then sunny, then more snow, then cold, then rain and now back to snow again....enough of it already, no wonder we get a bit more crazy then we usually are....

Carol - thank you, I am holding tight with my son and it is so very hard, I love him so much and just want him to let the man inside come out.  I was thinking today that I do not know what it is like to have a grown son, Bj has been on drugs since 18 and is now 32, I do not know what it is like to have him over for dinner, to chat on the phone about every day things, to worry that he might lose his job, to be proud of all that he has accomplished.....I want that so and pray only that the day will come when all those things will be a part of our lives. Thanks for the encouragement.

We took Tavian to the Aquarium yesterday for his birthday, it was so great, all kinds of fish, sharks, turtles, monkeys, penguins, seals....what a beautuful place to take a child and yourself. Tavian and I went on a simulated submarine ride...I was sure I was not going to make it as I am claustraphobic...but it was so neat...get into the machine and a 3-D movie comes on as the machine moves along with it...went through an old shipwreck and a shark attacked us....very cool.  Went to lunch and then of course toys-r-us and then home....it was a good day and my mind was at peace for the day.

Tavian and I went to the cemetery today, first time he has been since the summer. We had bought 2 red heart stones and a white one, he got out of the car and walked over and put them on top of the stone, kissed her picture and came back to the car, at that point I was having a total melt down from watching him and he gets back in the car, hugs me and says "it is ok mi-mi, it is ok"...I just love that little/big boy so much...him comforting me.

To all Indigo's - I think of each and everyone of you as always, may the sun shine upon you and your Angels surround you with love and warmth.

Want to post a couple of pics so I wish everyone a peaceful sweet night. Kathy, Jessica's mom forever.

• Guests

I keep deleting everything I write, so I'm just checking in to let you all know I'm here and reading and hurting but not with desperate panic. 

I love all of you!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

MISSN MY GIRL...SHE LOVED VALENTINES DAY.......

I LOVE YOU KOURTNEY LYNN MISSIN YOU VERY BADLY WORDS CANT EVEN DISCRIBE...:(

• Members

Hi Indigos

Carol So happy to see Mikes' kind gentle handsome face hen I signed on today/  So glad you are back on line  I know how difficult that is  My computer crashed a number of months ago and I was frantic!!  How kind of you to help the younger generation with their necessities  You are such a generous mom..

Kathy Lovely pictures of you and Tavian  It certainly sounded and looked as if Tavian had a memorial day !!! He certainly  is such a considerate young man .  I do love those dimples.  Glad to know that Bonnie and you are safe side by  in the parking lot01.

Betsy  Your daughter, Sarah  is lovely.  I am so glad that she joined you on the trip to visit your mom.  The Ice Sculptures are absolutely beautiful  Thanks for posting them.

Bonnie  Good to see Jason's handsome face.  I do not get overly dressed for the Opera  Some do but others arrive in jeans and tees.  I guess I dress in between the two extremes.  I understand more snow is coming for all of us so place stay safe.

Dee Your weekend is so short when thee is a Saturday school event.  I d hope Valentine's day was special for you and that you have more gentle visits with your sweet angel Eri.

Trudie and Dee I DO HOPE YOU TWO HAVE FOUND YOUR CARS!! 

Lorrie , Susannah , Mary Ann I understand the Missing it is a painful place.

Each day I try to participate in something positive so  since today was Chinese New Year I decided to attend the annual celebration and the parade,  It is the  year of the Tiger. and I am glad I  was able to go for a few hours this afternoon.  It was cold but thank goodness no snow.

Good Night  Indigos You are all  in my thoughts and prayers.

Betty

Stephen'smom:)

• Members

Carol, I am in agreement with Betty, so good to see you today, started to worry not seeing your Mike here, figured that you were busy with the grandies. Now that you are all super-powered, you will be emailing with new vigor. Your Kids are lucky to have you, and we are lucky to have you too.

Betsy, so glad thay you had time like that with your Girl adn that you visited your Mum. The sculptures are great and it seems like a very relaxed time.

Bonnie, good to see Jason's sweet scrubbed by sunshine face too. Hope all is well, though I know you are rather tired of the snow by now. Hang on, it will go away...one day.

Greg, thanks for the lovely video, ithat was sweet of you to share, it really was pretty and calming. Yes, the potholes around here are bad, did you see that they plagued the Daytona as well?

Dan, thanks for the big valentine. Sweet of you.

Lorri, hang on Kiddo, as you travel through so many reminders of Kourtney's leaving.

Kathy, that Boy had a great birthday it seems. You and he look so wonderful as you stood on the bridge. That kind of scene is what makes Jess fly high. She must be so proud of you both.

Going to bed but just ask that prayers are sent to all the parents, siblings, friends, and witnesses of the shooting on campus two years ago today, on the campus of NOrthern Illinois University. My niece Laura was in Cole Hall when the shooter came in and shot up the lecture hall that she and her girlfriends were in. They crawled to safety and yet safety is what they may never feel again. They struggle though they have gotten some help and have adjusted a bit more than last year, but mighty big things happen to a person when they suffer so brutal an expereience. May the families adn friends of those killed find solace one day, knowing that there is peace where our Children live.

Peace one day,

dee

• Members

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY 

ETHAN

STAY CLOSE TO YOUR FAMILY TODAY AND LET THEM KNOW

YOU ARE HERE    

17.gif

BETTY

STEPHEN'SMOM:)

• Members

Ethan-May all the colors of the world be in your vision.

Beauty unrelenting, rolling out into infinity. Let your family feel your PEACE. You are loved.

dee

• Members

Ethan ,

• Guests

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Ethan! 

In honor of President's Day, there is no school today.  I allowed the kids to pour their own cold cereal and milk this morning, forcing myself to sit and listen and not go rescue. Allowing them to make the mess and clean it up. Low and behold, no mess was to be made.  They did wonderful and are quite proud of themselves.  I cringed when they mixed apple juice and orange juice. The prayer broke my heart, "Please bring Mommy back to life so we can hug her."  Mariah, in her very adult voice, said, "it won't work, Jonathon, because you said it out loud."  :(

And then they continue on without skipping a beat. Happy and secure. I want to be more like my grandchildren.

• Members

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY ETHAN.....THINKING OF YOUR FAMILY TODAY ......HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSS

• Members

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Ethan! 

In honor of President's Day, there is no school today.  I allowed the kids to pour their own cold cereal and milk this morning, forcing myself to sit and listen and not go rescue. Allowing them to make the mess and clean it up. Low and behold, no mess was to be made.  They did wonderful and are quite proud of themselves.  I cringed when they mixed apple juice and orange juice. The prayer broke my heart, "Please bring Mommy back to life so we can hug her."  Mariah, in her very adult voice, said, "it won't work, Jonathon, because you said it out loud."  :(

And then they continue on without skipping a beat. Happy and secure. I want to be more like my grandchildren.

You said it.

When my wife and I went shopping for a suit for her to wear to the funeral I was holding Brian's baby Alyssa..She was only 5 at the time.She took my face in her hands and made me look  her in the eyes and said " Smile for Daddy Grandpa" Looking back I should have been happy for him as I know he is in paradise.

Greg

• Members

The answers to most wonders and most worries and most questions are in the voices of children, always have been always will be, if only we could listen better and learn. NO more honest nor uncluttered view of the world.

In honor of everyone here, a song to let you know what it is you bring to the table everyday to me and to each other;

at-least I hope that I posted Queen's, Friends

• Members

I'd like to have a roll of who plans to come to Little Rock. I know it's still early for people to commit but I'd like to see where we are now. As of today I think I'm at 4 but I may have missed a few who posted and didn't PM me.

Greg

• Guests

Friends will be friends, right till the end!  Thank you for sharing, Dee.  You guys are that for me!  My lifeline to this new normal reality.

"Smile for Daddy, Grandpa."  So sweet, Greg.

Are you all planning on staying at the Holiday Inn at the airport?  Is that also where BP plan on doing "their thing"?  I should book my room this week.

Love you all!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

[align=center]:dude: Happy Birthday ETHAN :dude:[/align]

Reach down and hug your Mom and your Dad and your Sisters with all the love you send them from up in Heaven.  Show them a sign that you are happy, healthy and forever young.  In a blink of an eye you will be with them again laughing and smiling as you all did before.

[align=center]Love you Enid --- my thoughts are with you and your family today, [/align]

[align=center]Marcia      Bethanys Mom Forever [/align]

post-24749-128153897765_thumb.jpg

• Members

Marcia, what a beautiful card to ETHAN and to Enid and the family. Where are you to have written his name in so beautiful a place?

How are you Marcia? Where has life taken you these last few months?

Loving you Dear,

Dee

• Members

Dee, I have been in a dark place these last few months, 3 weeks ago I finally got out of my cast and have been keeping physically busy trying to catch up on 3 months of doing nothing at all.  Doing nothing is not good for my 'head' .  I come to BI a couple times a week and read and have a difficult time keeping up.  So sad there are so many new people joining the "club no one wants to belong to" . 

Bethany's birthday came and went with only my BI family and my Dad and Stepmom, and one friend whose daughter died the same day as Bethany did, remembering.  I somewhat understand people not remembering what day she left us, but not remembering what day she was born is just beyond my ability to understand. 

The picture of Ethans name in the sand was taken on our Christmas trip, I have lots of pictures to post just have not taken the time to resize them and post them all.  At the beginning of the month we  had to evict our upstairs ( from our office) tenants for drug use and have spent the many many days packing their stuff and cleaning to get the apartment ready to rent again.  The tenants are in jail and will be for some time, but I am required to store their things for 30 days.......all the while the place is not rentable., I overworked yesterday and could barely stand by the time i got home last night.  

We have officially been licensed for foster care now and are waiting for the 'right' child.  Our preference is a boy between the ages of 8 - 12.  There have been no calls fitting that description yet.  I hope we have a placement before the school year is out so he can make friends for the summer, we live in an outlying part of town and there are not a lot of kids close to our neighborhood.   This Thursday we are interviewing the 'foster team' of a boy who just turned 15....we will talk more about him after we know all the details. 

Are you coming to Arkansas?   I know Trudi is and Deneace is talking about it and Sue and her hubby but have not heard if anyone else is.  I am waiting to book my airfare as I can 'go' meet you all anywhere.  I have talked to Bonnie about me coming to Pinnacle Days also.  

Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts, I am sorry I have nothing wonderfully positive to offer right now, I know that is OK too.

HUGS to everyone,  Marcia     Bethany's Mom Forever

PS ---- Dan , the Valentines card you made from our kids brought happy tears to my eyes this morning.  Thank you for all that you do .

• Members

Just so you know, after the one year adn after Eri's first birthday not here, I went to that same basement you have found yourself. I really struggled but found that fighting the struggle sometimes is a waste of energy. The things you'll discover there are valuable, they will enable you for the years to come when the blues find you falling. We are here, and yes, it is fine to not want to chat often. I do hope that you willl pay attention to the limits on your body, build it slowly Marcia.

Loving you,

dee

• Members

The first time since Rich died that I tried to maintain a weekend like before he died. Its not normal at all. I'm tired. I worry about Sarah still not talking about him but I did notice that "things" were moved, handled, before I arrived home Friday. I showed her the picture Dan made for Rich's angelversary and she said " hmm", we listened to the song from Greg, the video and she said "oh".   We had a nice time, enjoyable. I even made a regular dinner. Its as if I forgot how. I just feel 100 years old.

My Mother told me she has never seen my hair this color. ha ha  Lots of gray this past year. so right now, its me and L'oreal.

Trudi, can you believe James Stenbeck is alive....again!

Thinking and reading.

Betsy,mysonRich

• Members

Friends will be friends, right till the end!  Thank you for sharing, Dee.  You guys are that for me!  My lifeline to this new normal reality.

"Smile for Daddy, Grandpa."  So sweet, Greg.

Are you all planning on staying at the Holiday Inn at the airport?  Is that also where BP plan on doing "their thing"?  I should book my room this week.

Love you all!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

All functions are at the hotel where we'll be staying.So for those who are flying in there would be no need to rent a car unless you wanted to run around.

Greg

• Members

BI family,

I would like to share this picture of last years Beyond Indigo Reunion.

Left to right:  Carol, Trudi , Dee, Bonnie, Marcia,  Colleen

We had a wonderful time!!!!!  :) 

post-24749-128153897768_thumb.jpg

• Members

Happy Birthday Ethan! Please give your Mom a little extra hug today.

Hello to everyone!

Sonya (Danielle's Mom)

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN...surround your family with sweet memories to bring smiles to their hearts today...

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

Happy Birthday

Ethan !!!!

Surround your family with light and love.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

Thanks for posting the picture, Marcia

This picture was taken after we went shopping at that eye of something store.  I am wearing the neclace I bought there.

What leggs those women have

Nice spot on your shirt Carol - If I remember correctly, that happened several times throughout the weekend.

That was the time of my life.  It felt like we were sisters in a former life. - So much fun

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever