Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maddie.

I don't know the answer to that one. All I know is I've always had an affinity to all things spiritual. I have strong intuition, premonitions, though they are always vague. As a child I saw ghosts. My father saw ghosts throughout his life. So much so he once had to have his home exorsized by the church. Perhaps I get it from him.

I do know you have to be 'open' to thoughts, feelings. You have to truly believe it is possible. And you need to be able recognise them when they come. It may be a warm breeze, a face in a cloud, a particularly bright star, or even just a passing thought that you wonder where it came from.

I know that in my really bad moments, when my pain is deepest and my tears hardest, I call to my Francis for strength and he comes. An incredible calm flows through me and the pain eases.

My worry now is 'what comes next?' When my father came to me after he passed he told me he was happy and I wasn't to grieve. I won't say I didn't grieve but I was far calmer. Sadly, in the 22 years since then I have never felt him once. But I have an abiding picture of him young and happy now. With Francis, he was in pain. It was a dark tunnel he went down. That makes me afraid. I don't understand. Though I am calmer now, I pray he will contact me again. Just to let me know he is alright. And, if that happens, does it mean I will never feel or see him again?

I'm sorry I can't help you. Though I will say this. My Dad took 3 months to come through, Francis only 11 days. How long have you been waiting? Perhaps it is too soon yet. Perhaps your grief is keeping the door closed. Also, Francis was spiritual as well. He too believed in such things.

Take care, and don't give up hope. Your loved one may come through one day when you least expect it.

Susan.

• Members

For Maddie- Hi there- Please do yourself a favor and read the book "Hello From Heaven". I think that, not only will you be amazed at the many different ways that our loved ones show us that they are still here with us, but you will be able to EASILY determine that yours is!!! A great read and a comforting one- I read it in a couple of hours and it confirmed all that I ever "wondered" about. I had a very strong belief in a power greater than myself, my God, before my Danny, age 25, departed from here in June of 2004. Now I KNOW, for he is with me ALWAYS and has left so many miracle signs. I have photo albums filled, and the camera is loaded with film most of the time!! Feel free to email me at any time and I will be more than happy to share our photos with you!! I love you! xoxomamabets

• Members

For Blueghost- "Hello From Heaven"!! A great book and I encourage you to read it!! Please feel free to email me at huntross4@aol.com. I am so sorry that we have "met" under these circumstances, but my hope is that my Danny and I can help to make this journey all that it can be for you. I MISS him, my friend, my kid, oh...so...much. He died in June of 2004, at age 25, but boy oh boy, did he ever begin to LIVE at the same time. He is with me always, and I always pay attention to the things that seem to be out of the ordinary!!! They aren't anymore.. They are part of all days, and I soooooo get it!! His signs have taught me how to communicate with him JUST as we did before, only differently!! I love youxoxoxomamabets

• Members

Susan,

Francis paid you a visit. I know that I can feel the difference when James visits me vs when I dream about him. I can ask him questions and feel his body in the visits, in dreams it is more like I am watching a movie. To me Francis is telling you that he is at peace. I don't know how much you know about life after death?? But I have read and James has told me that to him it will only be a moment before we can be together again. This could be why you felt that you would be with him soon. For us it could be years, but for them, it is but a moment... They are at peace in the spiritual realm, I am sure that is what Francis was telling you.

Hope this helped,

Trish

• Members

Trish, I have always believed in life after death but when Francis passed I suddenly became afraid it wasn't true. That was why, before the 'dream' I begged him to 'prove' to me it was true. I feel he has done that. What bothers me now is the pain I saw in his face. One thought I have had is - did he try to come back for me but was made to go back? Or was he trying to tell me it hurt him to see me in pain.

When my Dad came it was a beautiful experience and I felt at peace for always after. I still grieved but not with such pain. This time I have more questions, more fears. I need to speak to him, ask him questions, but don;t even know if he will return again. I know Dad only came once, in fact I have never even sensed my Dad in the 22 years since he came. I am so afraid it will be the same with Francis. I'm so confused I just don't know what to think. All I know is I want to go to him. It may only be a moment to him but to me every day without him will be an eternity.

I have some posts on the 'Miss him so' board that explain what the relationship was between us. It was difficult in life and looks like being worse now death has come between us.

Thanks for replying. I will read the book mamabets has told me about, perhaps that will help.

Take care

Susan

• Members

Dear Blueghost,i lost my son Nathan Jan31,2005,i have had only 2 dreams of him,the first was right after he passed,Nate came into my room when i was sleeping,he seemed very happy,and i said to him,I knew you would come back,i told e1 you would be back,then he was telling me things,kind of like we were catching up on stuff,i told him all about the funeral,it was a nice dream,then the 2nd dream it was just him and his best friend trying to decide whether or not to take the skateboards with them,when i woke up from that dream ,i remember thinking how nice it was to hear his voice.Like you i hope those won't be the only dreams,i have had others,pass,my mom and my sister-in-law,and i haven't had any dream of them either for a long time.Ido get signs though,that Nate is near,but i make sure i am open and looking for them..T/C Kathy

• Members

I think it is important for all of us, myself included to remember that our loved ones can be around us whenever they want. It is us who cannot see them, but they can see us. They are free to be where ever they want whenever they want, which means they can be by your side whenever they want. It is us who have to do the work to recognize their signs and to gain the knowledge on how to feel them with us. For me, I can feel their energies. But it takes being in the known. There is a difference between believing in something and actually knowing it for sure. And I think it is important for all of us to take our spiritual growth onto the next level and do the work and bring ourselves into the known so we do not have to feel our loved ones are gone from our lives, when they are infact surrounding us. The spiritual centers are very helpful in this area and I couldn't recommend them enough. I think it is important for all of us to work together and help each other in our spiritual awareness and I know that their are many on this board who have helped me in many ways and their will be more to come and I would like to offer my shoulder to lean on as well.

care4u

• Members

Care4U,

Where are spiritual centers? I do go to a spiritual church when I can and always gain strength there....but I am not sure where to go to learn how to really connect with our loved ones...any suggestions? Thanks.

• Members

Susan,

You can be close to Francis, you just need to learn how. I know that I have always had something special, as I have had visions and visits from people that have passed since I was a lot younger, the first being when my friend, Bobby died, he came and sat down on my bed and just smiled, I knew that he was at peace. James comes to me a lot. I know that it takes a lot of practice, but believe me, they can and will come to you too. I know that it took a lot of faith for me to believe and feel James. Try this:Close your eyes, picture Francis holding your hand, I mean really thinking and picturing it. Let me know what happens. Whenever James is with me, I can feel his touch, he touches my left hand to let me know that he is there. When I am really sad, it is like he blankets my heart to make this incredible peace come over me. I know it may all sound strange to you, but I get the feeling that you are open to this and that you will see signs and get visits from Francis. Maybe your father did try to come to you again, but you didn't realize it. I used to feel my grandfather, so did James. We live in his home, he passed away on 2/28/2003 (grandfather that is) and I would wake up to James looking off and he would always ask me if I could feel him too??? I knew that it was my grandfather. Any way, I know that when you can learn to be more calm/peaceful, that is when it will be easier for Francis to come to you and for you to feel him. Maybe your father only had that one message for you and that is why you never felt him again. I don't have the answers, but I do believe that you will be getting more from Francis than one visit. Just keep an open mind and keep the faith.

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Laurra,

The spiritual centers are the same thing as the spiritual church, but my center holds classes on mediumship development. Does your church offer any of these?? I found these to be quite helpful in learning different ways of how we can communicate, but they don't offer them very often. Sometimes once every 6 months. You might want to look up the inner peace movement on the net as well. This is where I went after I started getting visits in the night by having my feet tugged on. The spiritual teacher introduced me to my spirit guides and taught me how to get yes and no answers by having them rock my body. This was the beginning to a wonderful relationship with my spirit guides...and just so amazing as well. But of course everything comes with a cost and I find them to be a bit unreasonable with their pricing. So you could look into it, but I really just took a few classes at the spiritual center and just started working with my spirit guides at home. I think it is best to get in touch with your spirit guides first because they do just that...guide you in life. I think I have actually given you a message from one of your guides before if I am correct?? Her name was Georgia?? It is a major breakthrough for them when we acknkowledge they are there. I think in order to bring them closer to us,it is best to live life knowing that you are never alone. That they are living in the universe that is surrounding all of us and we are living in the middle of it. So just know that we are surrounded. Kind of sounds funny, but it is sooo true.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,

tammy

• Members

Trish

Thank you for your words. I do know what you mean about Francis being with me. Quite a few times during my sobbing I've begged him to help me, to give me some strength. Always a sudden calm has come over me, the tears have dried and I've known it was him. One day I even felt a warm wind blow over me on a cold day.

But since I dreamt of him I haven't felt him and that is hurting me so bad. I don't know if I'm trying too hard or if he's gone.

Since the dream I find it very difficult to cry. I'm full of tears but they just won't flow. Its like a deep dark blanket has fallen over me and all I want to do is sleep in hope he will come to me.

I still can't eat, food just chokes me. I just sit all day in this deep depression. I just need to know he really is still close by.

I will try what you have suggested but at this moment I am not alone and there are distractions. And I will let you know what occurs.

Thanks again Trish. It helps to know someone out there cares.

Hugs

Susan

• Members

Hello Trish

I tried what you suggested. Strange things seemed to happen. I didn't feel his hand on mine, but my hand became very heavy, heavier than my other one. I also felt I was 'trapped' in my bed, as if the bedclothes were holding me in. Then, as I slipped into sleep I heard my name called. I have had this before, many times over the years, since my Mum passed. But it was always her voice. this time it wasn't her or Francis. It was a harsh voice, not friendly. And my name sounded 'cut off' as if it was spoken with a tight throat. It made me feel almost afraid.

I will keep trying, but so far I haven't felt or sensed Francis since my dream. Perhaps I am trying too hard. I don't know.

If he comes again I will let you know.

Hope all is well with you. Thank you again

Susan.

• Members

Good Morning Everyone, I've gotten a couple of visits from Stanley in the past week ever since I got the autopsy report back from the medical examiner. Come to find out that he had had an cardiac episode the week before he died. I had heard from one of his co-workers at the funeral that he got sick the week before, but He never said anything. In the first visit, I told him that I had gotten a call from the doctor and why didn't he tell me. At that point he admitted he knew he was sick. We went home and consoled each other. In the second one he just walked along with me while I fussed at him. Now that I know the truth, he knew he deserved it and he took it like a man. I'll never understand why he didn't tell me, I can only guess that he didn't want to upset me or he was probably thinking (like all men) that it wasn't as serious as it turned out to be. The report just reopened all the wounds and I feel like I'm back at square one. Needless to say I am distraught. It was still good to see him though. He's just as beautiful as I remember and the love is still there. Now my loss feels magnified. I was cool with thinking that his death was just one of those things. The knowledge that the heart attack that killed him might have been prevented is now killing me. My husband knows I need him and I expect him to fulfill the promises he made when he married me. He just has to do it from there.

It is really different dealing with souls in the spiritual realm. It is a level that takes a little getting used. Our loved ones are still so significant in our hearts and minds. Hope everyone is finding the comfort they need with your individual contacts. Have a blessed day.

• Members
nicolebrooke

Starchild,

I was really touched by your comment that your husband 'just has to do it from there'. What a comforting idea. And of course he is, I just never really thought of it that way.

My brother died many yrs ago and my mother recieved a message from him via a dream that she should take care of my sister and he would take care of me. And he is. I can feel his hand in my life all the time. It does take some getting used to, like you wrote. He is not exactly my little brother any more, he is like a guardian angel brother.

• Members

Susan,

When Francis passed was he choking or was his air way cut off???? I know that there are spirits amongst us that just kind of float in a place where they can't find the peace we wish they can. They will try to pretend, for a lack of better word, that they are someone that the are not. Just remember this, they can't hurt us, unless we allow them to. I know that at times James used to lay his body over mine, and after he passed I would feel his body being laid over me. It was very heavy, usually it was him protecting me. When my roommate first moved in with me, James would come and lay over me every night, like he was saving me from my roomie.. Then as time passed and he became more confortable with me having a roomie, he stopped doing that. He has come in so many dreams and the best are the visits. You will be able to tell the difference. My favorite was the one that I had on 12/25/05. I was able to ask him so many questions about his death and whether he wanted to die. He answered all of them and told me exactly what it would say on his autopsy. It feels so real when it is a visit. I have had many others after. I knew in my heart that James loves me and he didn't mean to hurt himself. I was thankful for his affirmation to that though. I felt a peace each visit, like we are still connected. I also know that when I am so sad and crying for him, he comes and puts his arms around me and holds me. I can feel him and for quite a while I could smell him in our home. Now he comes and goes, I believe that he is working over in the spiritual realm. He comes when he knows that I need him the most, but otherwise he is just like a silent spirit that does what he needs to do on the other side. I remember freaking out at the thought that I would NEVER feel him or hear his voice again. But that has not happened. It is just not as often right now. He is here with me as I am typing this, I can feel him touching my arm... I love this man with all of my heart and I KNOW that he loves me too.

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Trish,

so glad you've come back, I've been watching for you. Something very strange happened the other night, and I'm even more confused now. I was upset on Wednesday night and cried myself to sleep. I was begging for answers from Francis. Then the following happened:-

I was woken up by the sense someone was tapping the foot of the bed. 2 sharp tap/pushes. I lay for a moment, not moving, eyes shut, when it came again, more definite this time. Somehow I knew someone, more than one, was in the room with me.

I lay very still, I knew I was awake though on the edge of sleep. Suddenly, in my head, I heard a voice. It said, 'your friend says that Francis is always with you'. I asked if I could ask questions. I got no answer but knew I could. So I asked why he wasn't here now. I got a reply where I only heard one word but know more was said. it was 'learning' Somehow I knew they said and meant that he was still learning how to get through. I remember thinking this was real, not a dream. I was trying to work out who was there and knew there was more than one person there. Suddenly the name James popped in my head.

I asked if it was James who was talking to me but got no answer. I then asked how long before I could follow Francis. Then it got wierd.

The answer I got was 'tip then die'. It was repeated 2/3 times so I'd be sure of the answer. I listened carefully to be sure it wasn't 'trip' but definitely 'tip'. Suddenly I heard my Dad's voice. Only one word and I didn't know then what it was, though it sounded a bit like 'Susan'. But, it was definitely my Dad. Trish, I haven't heard or felt him for 22 years! But he was there. Also I knew the others were at my feet and I 'heard' them inside my head. I actually heard Dad's voice by my head.

Then the strangest thing happened. All this time my body had felt very heavy, very warm as in glowing. The soles of my feet were tingling. I was very aware of being awake and the thoughts/words not being mine. My eyes were shut. Well, all of a sudden a great light came behind my eyes. Brighter and brighter, pure white. My whole body started to tingle and my breathing faded to almost nothing. I remember thinking, I'm going, slipping away. And I felt so peaceful.

Then it was over. I came back, had to cough and all was back to normal. It was 1.36am. Later the same day, in the afternoon, I suddenly realised Dad had said 'Soon' The word just popped in my head from nowhere.

Since then absolutely nothing. And all I can think about is, what does 'Tip then die' mean. What was Francis trying to tell me when he came to me. Oh, a million such questions. Not least, what is happening to me. I have had no peace from all this, only more fears and questions.

As to how Francis died. No one really knows. He had Cardio Myopia, had had for 6 and a half years. He was stable and had recently had a check up with no problems. He was fine up to and on the morning he died. He went downstairs, my cousin heard some banging, thought he was looking for something and banging cupboards shut, then, 15 mins later she went downstairs and found him dead on the floor. No autopsy, but told he had a massive stroke which brought on a heart attack. The coroner said he was probably dead within seconds. He hit his head when he fell and had a large bruise on his forehead, he was blue in the face, laying on his face, and it didn't look as if he tried to move. I believe he fell, tried to summon help by banging, died of fear which brought on the heart attack. I don't know why no autopsy, I'm not in a position to question.

One other thing. I had to go away for a couple of nights at the w/end. On Sunday night when I went to bed, in my own bed again, I realised I could smell Francis on my pillow. The smell has gone again and he has never been in my bed. And yet I cannot feel or sense him near me.

Sorry to keep on about this but I am just so confused. I know someone is trying to tell me something but I just can't work out what. I don't know what to do next. Apart from wait and hope all becomes clear with time.

I love Francis so very very much and just need to know for certain that we will be together again one day.

Thanks for listening.

Hugs Susan.

• Members
computermemaw2

I get so jealous when I read the posts here, when I read of the visits each of you have had from your loved one. I so desperately want a visit from my husband, have prayed nightly for one and for me to remember it, but nothing. I've read every book I can get my hands on about the afterlife and truly believe we return to spirit, but still nothing. Sometimes I think it's because I want it so badly. Other times I feel my husband has forgotten me and doesn't love me any more since there's been no visits. I have meditation tapes, Spirit Speak tapes by James Van Praagh, astral projection sound tapes, all in the effort to connect, but still nothing. Why is it that some are so blessed with visits and others not? Gayle

• Members
nicolebrooke

computermemaw2

After my brother died I didn't have so much as a dream with him in it for the longest time. And my mom and brother and sister all had several visits. And my mom kept asking me. I finally did have a few dreams. In the 6 yrs he has been gone I have probably had 3-4.

My boyfriend lost his mother almost 2 yrs ago and she has never come to him. I don't think it bothers him though.

I think we are all blessed in different ways. When I hear a song on the radio my brother and I used to sing together I think that he played it for us. Or if a memory comes to me of a happy experience I know that he sent it. When I catch the clock at 11:11 I feel he is saying hello. I don't expect to hear his voice speak to me anymore. That was never his style anyway.

Of course your husband loved you! How could he have forgotten you? Impossible. No one can explain it, but you have the power to visit him I think, by thinking of him and your good times together.

((( hugs)))

• Members

Susan,

I knew that I had to come on here tonight and I am glad that I did. I am sure that James was there with you. He is very busy and active on the other side. He is telling me that he and your father and Danny were in the room. I think what they are trying to tell you is that Francis tripped and then died. Could this be so??? From how you said he died, it almost sounds like it. Or maybe it has something to do with tripped. Some times when I am hearing James voice in my head, and YES it is definately his voice I hear, not my own, but I am confused as to what he is saying. I don't get complete words all of the time. I guess that it could be the same with you. He is telling me "Exactly"... I am going to try to e-mail you directly, or better yet, why don't you e-mail me directly... I have a message for you and want to be sure it is for you only.

As for your father, that is wonderful that he was there too. I am sure that he is there more often then you even knew. We get so very busy in our days that we don't always look for the little things that we are suppose to find. I know that it is that way for me. I am very excited for you and the visit from our men. They are all there together. I believe that I had told you, maybe it was someone else. When our spirit leaves our bodies it takes awhile for us to get used to the things that we need to do on the other side. Francis might not know exactly how to contact you. But he will don't think he won't. This is why the guys came to pass along the message to you. It was James for sure. Don't be afraid of them, they will not hurt you. They seem to want to help you to learn to communicate with them on a higher level. That is so wonderful for you.

E-mail me as soon as you can, I will pass along the message for you. hurleyta@sbcglobal.net

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Gayle,

I can understand how you are feeling. Just try to remember that when our loved ones pass over to spirit, they need to learn how to communicate with us, and we need to learn how to communicate with them. Do Birds mean anything to you?? I think that you should look for birds in strange places that you would not think to see them??? I think that you are trying so very hard that maybe you are missing something... I know that it took James over one month before he really visited me. I miss him, but know that God took him to do his work. He was very spiritually advanced while he was here, so it doesn't surprise me that he comes back to visit me now that he is gone.

Don't give up hope. He will come to you when he is ready. He may be in the learning right now. They do not always just know what to do once they cross over. I feel like you are missing a sign and that it has to do with birds. Let me know ok??

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

For Blueghost~ In reading your post, and my dear friend Trishs, know that Danny is my son~ He left this Earth exactly, to the minute, 2 years ago today~ My husband , Dean, has cardiomyopathy!! Asyptomatic, in that his heart is evenly enlarged. He does well with it~ Also, if you go to the Loss of a Child forum, you will see how Briansdad went to the funeral home of a friend that passed, and his friends wife told him a story about the friend seeing his son, Dean, before he passed!!! Life/Death- A never ending circle of life!!! Please know that you are very connected to the other side- Stay here with us and we will help you!!! I love you! xoxomamabets

• Members

Thank you Mamabets. As you have probably guessed I am very confused at the moment.

Yesterday I received a message from James saying Francis would be sending me gifts of hearts and balloons. Within 2 hours I found a heart shaped leaf at my feet with no idea how it got there (indoors). Then today someone close has told me that a message he sent by balloon on the day of the funeral landed at his feet yesterday. He lives miles from where the balloon was released and in the opposite direction to the way the balloon went.

These are a couple of the strange things happening the last few days.

I know I have become very atuned to spiritual things. I've always had tendencies toward being psychic, but untutored. I so desperatley want to learn more so I can reach Francis.

I am reading the book you told me about, Hello from Heaven, and I look up things on the net.

Right now I feel I am just waiting for the next event. And am so disappointed when nothing happens. I don't know what I really want or expect. Except for my time here to end and be free to join him.

I will keep in touch and thanks for your support.

Take care

Susan

• Members
momsbabygirl

Has anyone woken up in the morning and felt like you had a visit but you can't remember anything about it? I've always had a fear of 'ghosts' and as a child & teenager, I had a tough time going to sleep, but could never explain why. There were definite moments when while falling asleep, I would feel as if I was being watched. My mother always told me "It's not the dead you have to worry about, they won't hurt you".

Even now as an adult, there I times when I go to sleep and say in my head, "I don't want to see or hear anything or anyone tonight". At times I think I'm crazy, but then again, I know that there is so much about the human brain that we don't know about that I think maybe I'm not crazy, maybe something is going on and I'm just not allowing myself to be aware of it.

I think I'm still too scared to let myself be aware of anything but there are definitely mornings when I wake up and feel like I've had a really long, tiring night and I feel like something happened, but I can't recall anything and I usually remember at least one of my dreams every night...am I going crazy?

• Members

My mom pased last week on the sixth..its scarey cause the date was june 6th of 06..She made the decison to pass she was very sick in ICU for three months..Today is my 4th wedding anniversary..Well last nite i awoke after midnite my bed was like shaking and vibrating enough to wake me up..Im a light sleeper..I thought it was my cats so i put them in the bathroom and closed the door..I returned to bed with the same shaking as if she was telling me something i also saw white flashes out of the corner of my eyes..It was scarey yet not at the same time..She is the only person i know taht passed away..I wonder if its her..Since her passinga lot of weird stuff has been happeneing..I dont normally belive in this sorta thing but now i do..

• Members

momsbabygirl,

I know exactly how you feel. I've gone through the same feelings from childhood up. I'd all of the sudden be afraid for no reason at all. And it'd feel like someone else was in the room with me. And yes, I to have gotten up feeling like I had had a visit or something. In most cases I've felt total peace after it. I want to believe it was a visit from a loved one. It's funny that you mentioned your mom telling you that it's not the dead you have to be afraid of. My mother would tell me the exact same thing. And the first few weeks after she passed I experienced a lot of strange things. I believe with all of my heart it was things she was doing. Not long after my Dad died (less than 2 years ago) mom and I were talking about some weird things that we'd seen since he left. And asked her if she thought it was my dad. She didn't know. And I told her if I died before her I'd let her know if we really could get in contact with the living after death in some way. That I'd try to contact her. She told me she'd do the same if she went before me. And I believe in those first few weeks after she died, she contacted me in several different ways. I haven't had anything happend in a very long time. She passed away 7 months ago. But I have had many nights that I've felt like someone was right in front of me staring at me. I think what you explained is pretty common. No, I don't think you are crazy. I know I can totally relate with you and I know of a few others that can also. Don't worry. Take care.

• Members
momsbabygirl

Littlebug ~

Thanks for your note. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way, but it's just that not many people talk about these things and so I sometimes feel crazy that I feel like someone's watching me or that I have to say that I don't want to see or hear things in order to fall asleep some nights.

My father has had some strange occurances since my mother passed and we all joke and say that it's Mom's way of saying hi and letting him know that she's still with him. I've only had one dream and it felt so real that I spent the entire next day in a fog feeling so drained that I thought that it had to have been a visit. A couple of nights after she passed, her sister and my niece both had dreams of her and she told them both the same things in their dreams...they both woke up crying. I think that, she isn't making a lot of visits to me because she knows that I'm not ok with the whole 'visits from the other side' thing and never have been. When she first passed, I would see small bright spots everywhere at all times of day...I always smiled because I thought maybe, just maybe it was her trying to say hi without making a big production of it...just giving a little hint. Those spots haven't been so frequent since I made my peace with everything about 6 months ago, around the time of my dream/visit.... Thanks again for the encouraging words....

• Members

Jhannon,

It was definately your mom just letting you know that she is still here with you and that you do not need to be afraid. Our loved ones do find ways to communicate with us. It is amazing the things that have happened to me and the people that I love since my James had passed. He is with me more often than not. It is amazing and such a wonderful experience. I know that when I am really upset and crying because I miss him so it feels like he comes and gives me this huge hug to let me know he is closer than I think. I love it. I too get woken with shaking of my bed. I try to calm myself, as at first it scared me too. Now I know that it is James coming to say wake up lets play... He used to do this when he was alive, it is not a wonder that he is still doing it... LOL... But seriously now, I love him and know that he is still here for me and I talk to him all the time. I find myself carrying on these long conversations with him and then I think, am I loosing it??? I always get the same answer, nope...

Hugs,

Trish

• Guests
Guest Guest

Anyone know what to do when your energy level is too high. I keep getting these messages but don't know how to deal with them. Recently its been overwhelming. I feel my sister who passed in 1980 holding me regularly, but now I'm sensing stuff from other people's people. Not bad things. But sometimes I'm scared by it.

It always happened a bit, but suddenly it went into hyperdrive and its daily and alot. I also feel "high" but I'm not doing drugs.

Sometimes its exhausting. But its hard to control or stop. Any advice where to turn. Are there people who train you to not fear this stuff? Everytime I tried to delete this webpage it popped up again...five times. So I thought I'd write a note....I think my sister telling me something...maybe?

I can't afford much.

Tia

• Members

Jcruz Thanks So much for your kind words..Im new here adn dont know much about her contacting me but like u said its gotta be her..Sorry for your loss if you ever need to talk im around usually..

• Members

Care4u or Tammy,

You said this in your last post.

You might want to look up the inner peace movement on the net as well. This is where I went after I started getting visits in the night by having my feet tugged on.

tammy

Did you find out what it meant? My son had that happen and because it is so strange I made light of it and told him it couldn't be. When I read that you had that experience I couldn't believe it.

My brother passed a little over a year ago and lots of little things have happened but if he was going to communicate with someone why not grab my leg!?? I was much closer to him my son barely knew him.

• Members

Tia,

I think that what you are feeling is someone trying to get your attention. Is there someone, other than your sister, that you know or maybe don't know that well, that has passed recently??? I am sure that your sister is there to let you know that she is with you. Is it that you have just recently realized that your sister is with you??? I would suggest that you start to journal and keep a log of the messages that you are getting. Do you know the people they are coming from?? I know that some times spirits are lost and reach out to anyone that they know will be able to feel their vibes. This happened to me recently. I was driving in my car and felt like I was being pulled out of it. I know that I was awake, for I was on my way to work. I also heard someone yelling for help. I even looked around at the sides of the road to see if someone was trying to get my attention, but no one was there. When I finally got to work, I learned that on the opposite side of the hwy someone was killed right before I entered it. I had this horrible sad, lost feeling for about 3 days. I asked God and James to help protect me from any negative energies and that they help this poor lost soul find his way to the light. I just kept on trying to tell him to go find the light. This is NOT the first time that something like this happened to me. A few months ago this family was killed. As I was driving through the area that it happened I heard a little girl ask me to let her sister know that she was alright. I had a friend help me, but we were able to track down this little girls sister and relay the message. The little girl was able to find peace then. It is amazing the things that I have felt and heard. I know that James is with me a lot and that I can have conversations with him in my dreams. I can ask him things and he gives me answers. Here is one example: James paid me a visit one night and I had asked him about his death. I got up after his visit and wrote down what he told me in my journal. When his autopsy came back it said exactly what he told me it would. I knew that it was not my imagination, which at first I believed that I was loosing my mind.

Any way, I don't want to tell you to go and pay someone to help you. There are plenty of people on this site that can answer your questions and help you to deal with this stuff for free. I can suggest this: Meditate and make sure to protect yourself from any dark spirits. Look up psychic protection on the internet and it can tell you how to do just this.

I hope that you can help these lost spirits. To me it sounds like someone is trying to reach out to a loved one and they are trying to do it through you. If you ignore it, they will not go away. If you want to, you can e-mail me directly and I can try to help you out.

Take care and peace to you,

Trish

• Members

Lauraanne,

I read what you said about your brother tugging your leg. Maybe you are not as open as your son is to his visit?? Also is your son young? I remember when I was a child, my neighbor passed away, he committed suicide. Well, I also remember waking up one morning to him sitting on the end of my bed. He didn't say anything, just smiled and I could feel this peace coming from him. It was like he came to let me know he was alright. He used to babysit for me when I was child. I think that I was more open to his visit and that is why he chose me to come to.

The first time that James came to me he did it in my dream, or so I thought that I was dreaming. I was sleeping in a room with my niece who was not yet a year old. I remember waking up to her laughing and holding her arms up like she wanted someone to pick her up. I got up and she looked at me and then back up like there was someone else in the room with us. I later realized that it was James. This was the same night that I got his first visit. I know now that he is with her often. I even received pictures that were taken on Father's Day, this year, that have these amazing blue orbs around her. I know that orbs are angels, but I believe that one of them was James. He loved her so much while he was alive. He couldn't wait to get new pictures of her and so much wanted to meet her. He died before he got the chance. That is why I know that he is still with her today. I know that he is helping to protect her today.

Some times we want messages that we can "see" or believe without having faith. I think that children are innocent and have blind faith and just believe. Maybe that is something that we all need more of?? Just a thought.

Peace and Hugs,

Trish

• Members

For Tia~ Ah, yes!! My Danny Boy, who crossed over in June of 2004, has had HIGH energy levels that I keep up with and have I been pooped by the end of some days? Yup!! The other day was one of his many angel dates, and by the end of the day, I felt as if 50 little ones had been here for a birthday party...LOL!! Phone calls, flowers being delivered, computer chirping, boxes with things for his new angel garden, etc. It was truly awesome, I kept up with it all, plus a website has been done in his memory. Put Daniel Pallick in your search bar and you can click on to it- Then, you will "see" and "feel" his energy. ALWAYS keep your heart and soul open, for your sister is clearly with you!! I love you! xoxomamabets

• Members
Anyone know what to do when your energy level is too high. I keep getting these messages but don't know how to deal with them. Recently its been overwhelming. I feel my sister who passed in 1980 holding me regularly, but now I'm sensing stuff from other people's people. Not bad things. But sometimes I'm scared by it.

It always happened a bit, but suddenly it went into hyperdrive and its daily and alot. I also feel "high" but I'm not doing drugs.

Sometimes its exhausting. But its hard to control or stop. Any advice where to turn. Are there people who train you to not fear this stuff? Everytime I tried to delete this webpage it popped up again...five times. So I thought I'd write a note....I think my sister telling me something...maybe?

I can't afford much.

Tia

• Members

I can't afford much.

Tia

• Members

jcruzgirl,

Thank you. It makes sense.

Something that happened a week or so ago is more like what I get. I was feeling my brother's presence and just started crying hard, and I talked to him for one of the few times since he died. I was telling him that I just don't know what to believe...is he here with me sometimes really? Or is he lying there waiting for God to come and resurrect everyone? Or is he just lying there dead... Needless to say I was very upset.

And then this song came on the tv that I have never heard, (not even the band). It is called I'll be there by The Escape Club. The part that caught my attention, (the stream of tears still wet on my cheek), was "I'm on your side, I still care, I may have died but I've gone nowhere. Just think of me and I'll be there."

I'm like ...what???? Yes it could be a coincedence. But it is keeping me hopeful that somehow it was from him and that I can hear from him some day. I need to hear from him so badly but I have people in my life who say that is impossible.

• Members
nicolebrooke

I used to doubt my visits from my brother also, when people tried to convince me it was all in my head. Or usually I was too embarassed to mention them. But I remember the feeling I had and I know my brother is around and in my life. And that is more than enough. A dream with him when I get to hug him fills me up with happiness and ease and I am comforted for days.

• Guests
Guest Guest

Can anyone suggest some books or websites to read? My brother very recently passed away and I have alot of ?s for him. I also really want to be able to connect with him.

• Members

For Guest~

"Hello from Heaven" is an excellent book, VERY easy to read and will answer alot of questions for you!! I love you~ xoxomamabets

• Members

Lauraanne,

I am out of town and really haven't been able to get online. I am now and I read your post. It is definately your brother letting you know what is going on. Believe me, I have had MORE than one experience with James trying to let me know "I AM HERE". I some times find it hard, too, to believe that he is gone yet still with me. Then I realize that nothing happens unless it is meant to and that yes, James is definately still here with me. Coincidenses I do NOT believe in. I learned long ago that there are no coincidenses unless they are meant to be...

I am glad that your brother is reaching out to you. Do you think that maybe he has some unfinished business here or that he is wanting to make sure that you are all right??? I know that James was very HEAVY with me for quite a while, now he comes and goes. I can always feel him when he is with me and I relish in the moment. I know that he is at peace and the dreams and visits area always very peaceful from him.

The first night I spent in Hartford I got a visit from someone that I am NOT sure of who they are. They are very upset and said that being here is making them sad. I know that it is NOT James, but I think that it is his brother in law. I am still trying to figure it all out and will let you know when I do.

Take care,

Trish

• Members

Hello everyone. I'm new. I'm cutting and pasting here my post from the other night on the suicide message board. I don't know if the second half of my post describes an ADC from my daughter, but I hope and believe it does. Anyway here goes:

Hi. This is my first post. My daughter took her life in February of this year after a long bout with postpartem/clinical depression. She left her husband and their little twins behind as well as me and the rest of our family. I'm her mother. Rebekah was the light of my life, my best friend, and I will always love her. In her note she asked that we please forgive her and please remember her. She was born 33+ years ago when I was 19, and I've never been closer to anyone. Of course I am still broken hearted. Rebekah called me daily when she was pregnant, and I miss her calls so much now - even though she really didn't have time to make them so often after the babies were born. We live 3 hours away, but I visited her and helped her as much as I could. It wasn't often enough, but that is not to say that I blame myself for what happened.

My husband had a liver transplant in December, and the months before and after that I had to be with him as his primary caregiver. I would rather have been with Rebekah helping her, and I will never know if that could have made a difference. The first few months after my husband's transplant were hell, but I'm happy to say that he is recovering well now.

After reading all the previous posts, I went and got the Hello from Heaven book yesterday and devoured it last night. Many things in that book were things that I could relate to personally. Now I think maybe "coincidences" throughout my life may have been ADCs. May father died when I was 8, and I hope some of the warning signs I've gotten mentally out of nowhere (so I thought) may have been from him. For example, something told me to look down when I was a teenager walking out in the back yard. I looked down, and there was a poisonous snake a couple of yards in front of me. Other times I've thought I heard someone just calling my name at random times throughout my life, and nobody was there who could have done it.

Anyway, the most comfort I've had since Rebekah's passing was a dream I had last week. In the dream, I saw Rebekah sleeping in a sunny room. When I came into the room I first thought it was my younger daughter, but the closer I got, I saw that it was indeed Rebekah. It was sort of like I was zooming in on her from a long distance, but the scene kept getting closer and closer to me until I could see her clearly. She smiled lovingly, sat up, and we hugged tightly for a little while. No words were spoken, but it was so wonderful and comforting. I must have been crying at the same time, because my husband waked me up thinking I was having a nightmare. Still, the hug was truly a gift.

Thanks for listening. Better go for now before I time out like I did the other night!

• Guests
Guest Guest

Sorry, I don't know how to respond to a particular post. I'm replying to Angeloak, to say that your dream strikes me as a real interaction with Rebekah. What a blessing.

Sally (Jesse's mom, just signed up and don't know why I'm listed as guest because I gave my name.

• Members

I haven't had any ADC's as of late...do you guys think by taking an anti-anxiety med to sleep that could inhibit that from happening?

• Members

Dear Angeloak, my dream was similar. About 8 months after my daughter was killed in a car accident I dreamed that she was sitting on a couch in a very white room. I approached her, she stood, and we hugged. I asked myself in my sleep, "is this real because I think I FELT her sweater and body heat. I don't know if we moms just want it so badly that we conjure it up or not. I am a Christian and I know that it is not biblical for us to be able to be with our loved ones until the Lord raises us together with Him or He comes back. I am not saying that the Lord can't allow us to have these "visits", i just don't want to venture from the only safety net I have. I'm sorry you have lost your daughter, mine was 26 and didn't have children yet; part of me wishes she had and part of me thanks God she didn't. Take Care, Renee

• Members
angelwings56

My husband died 2 weeks ago today. He was always a skeptic. I have always had dreams and visits from my parents and other family members and my husband never believed me. 3 days before he died, I walked into the hospital room and he was so excited to see me. He told me that my dad was there and that he was standing right next to me. (my dad died Dec. 2000) He said that my dad brought him great comfort. From that time on he seemed so relaxed and not frightened anymore. The day he died, he was put on a respirator and he couldn't talk but he would stare at the ceiling and smile and sometimes let go of my hand and reach for someone he saw. He would look at me and point next to me and I asked him if my dad was there and he nodded yes. He was so close to my dad. Knowing he is OK and with my dad has brought great comfort to my son and I.

• Members

Surviving a Heart Attack (just read)

This one is definitely worth your minute: I suffered a heart attack recently and I did one thing that brought almost immediate relief.

With all my strength I tried to stretch my body and overcome the bending position one is forced to when suffering a heart attack.

I put myself in supine position, put my STRETCHED ARMS TO THE SIDES at slightly greater tha right angle and stopped tossing and turning and moving my fingers, which I thought was the best way to REDUCE ADRENALINE – the main culprit of a HA. I felt almost immediate improvement in the depth of my breath, the pain the muscle cramp started receding. After 15 minutes I was able to stand up.

Putting arms to the sides looks to make the chest and muscles inside it expand and that streches the cramped heart muscle (like soccer players stretch their cramped calf by bending the foot to the maximum, just raise your arms above the head level and you can see it does make the chest expand). Staying totally motionless seems to induce a state of maximum relaxation of the body (which reduces adrenaline.) and muscles (including the heart muscle).

Please try using this technique when facing death. It can really help you and your relatives survive a heart attack.

Greetings

Peter

• Members

jcruzgirl,

Thank you. I don't know why my brother is coming to me but my gut tells me that he wants to tell me something. I finally had to shut out my feelings for a while because the frustration is so great and I was crying every day. I have given up hope of being able to hear from him. (as far as a message goes). I haven't given up totally but have no plan for figuring it out...so what to do? If I was rich I would hire that sylvia brown. But sometimes when I watch her on montel, I get the feeling she makes up some of what she says and that makes me less hopeful again.

I hope you figure out what brother in law wants. I wish MY brother would come tell you something! (smile)

Thanks again,

Laura

• Members

lauraa,

In response to your question about taking anti-anxiety medications. I have read that toxins like medications, alcohol and caffeine can lower your energy and effect your receptivity to spirit communications. However, I remember having one of my most vivid ADCs when I was sick and taking Nyquil. Nyquil is one of the most sedating medications I know of. So, don\'t lose heart. I would suggest staying positive, believing it is possible, and just staying open to it as best you can. I believe our thoughts about ADCs govern experiencing them more than anything else. Good luck. Peace! -Nurse Cooky

Archived