Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Members
momsbabygirl

Trish ~

Your story about James' ex reminded me of something that happened just weeks after my mother passed. I dated a guy who was in the Navy and he did not treat me well while we were together...he really made me suspicious and not very trusting of men for a very long time. My mother wouldn't let me cut up pictures of him because she always said that everything we experience; good or bad, makes us who we are today and that someday I would look back at those pictures and realize that there were some good times and that cutting them would be like erasing a part of who I am. 4 weeks after Mom passed, I was looking for information on a navy ship that my husband and I visited (also connected to my mother's passing) and I came across the obituary for my ex's fathers.

I read the obit and saw that his dad passed 2 weeks after my mom and just 6 weeks before his dad passed, his younger brother also passed. I was so saddened by the news that after a week, I finally decided to write him a letter expressing my condolences. The tough part was figuring out where to send it. The obit only mentioned what state he lived in. I guessed and apparently sent it to the right base because a few weeks later, I received an e-mail from him thanking me for the letter.

I know that Mom did not like the way things ended with us (there wasn't really any closure) and I think she wanted to give me someone to talk to who was going through the same thing that I was going through and could really understand. I'm married, but my husband knew that since he has thankfully not had to experience losing a parent, he could not fully understand what I was going through...he was happy to see that I have someone to talk to about the sadness of holidays and things like that.

In the midst of writing back and forth, I did forgive him for how he treated our relationship and me....I know that if it weren't for my Mom, I wouldn't have visited that ship, been looking up information and come across the obit and gained a friend where once there was an enemy. It's amazing how our loved ones want to teach us lessons even after they're gone from this Earth!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to share a wonderful experience I had this morning. Usually I am communicating with all of your loved ones, but this morning I got a pleasent visit from my uncle who passed over 10 years ago. I had set my alarm earlier than I have to get up, as I always do, because I tend to have Out of Body experiences when I drift back to sleep at this time. Well anyways, I remember going into a big garage just like the one my uncle Terry had and he would fix up old cars and we use to always play in his garage. As I began to remember him, it dawned on me that I was with him. I felt an incredible feeling of warmth surround me and when I made the shift back to my physical consience, he wrapped my arms around me and gave me a hug. I was all smiles. It is strange the way we meet up with them sometimes. I know his personality is there, but I can't see him. But you just know they are with you. It made my day so much brighter and so much happier.

• Members

hey there,

Iwas creeped out on sunday nite when i felt like i was seeing my dead uncle calvin. he died on my birthday and he was always so special to me. he died in his sleep and was found by his kid my cousin in bed dead. i came to the house before he was taken away and saw him dead. i often dream about him like that ans it is scarry. i miss him but i dont think i want no more such visits from his spirit. what do you think?????

zab

• Members
lostinmyownhead

I have this (?) nightmare that is recurring. I lost my husband to suicide two months ago (two months, tomorrow, the 7th). I keep dreaming that I'm in our bedroom with him while he's got the gun and I keep screaming at him to stop, but he can't hear me. I'm begging. I'm always sitting on the bed just out of reach of him and he's always standing at the foot of the bed where he actually did it. I see him put the barrel in his mouth, I scream, I see his finger on the trigger, I scream, I see him pull the trigger, his head exploding and his life gone. Is this just a flashback?? A nightmare??? Why am I having this same dream over and over. I only had one where he talked to me. He was crying and we were sitting on the edge of the bed. I was holding him and he just kept saying "I'm sorry, I just couldn't go to the hospital again". That's the only one when he knew I was there and was able to talk to me. Every other dream, I scream, in his face sometimes, and he can't hear me. What the hell is going on????

• Members

Momsbabygirl,

I agree, it is amazing how our loved ones put these people from our past/their pasts into our lives. I believe that it helps us all to grow and continue on with our journey.

The other night I had an awesome experience with James and one his friends in spirit. I could literally feel James fingers in my hair and on my neck. It was WONDERFUL to feel him with me. I have his presence with me so much now. My parents went back home a week ago and it feels like James was waiting patiently until they left, now he is so very active amongst me. He was before, but it is in new ways now. I am meditating more and getting his energy to come into mine. I tell you that it is really something to feel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish

• Members

Lostinmyownhead,

Did you actually see your husband commit suicide??? I have learned that what James was seeing/watching through his mind, some times connects me to him and I can see it too... This could be a possibility of what you are experiencing??

Trish

• Members

Jo,

You are absolutely right. We can and are contacted by our loved ones. At first James would come to friends of mine that would pass along messages, now he actually comes to me.. It is much different than it was when he was here with me. I am so greatful though for any way that he chooses to come to me and send his love.

Trish

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Trish,

I was not here. I didn't see it, thank God. But the strangest thing happened today... As I'm watching the clock, it had been raining all morning, calling for rain all day, making my mood even more depressed. And limiting my options because I couldn't go outside.

Scott made the 911 call at 2:11 p.m. This was before we changed the clocks and all that, which I still haven't done. Anyway, about 2:05 on my clocks, the rain started to slow. It continued to slow down and at exactly 2:11, there was this huge beam of sunshine that came into our house. As the tears were pooring, I looked up and saw all of this warm, comforting sunlight all around me. I looked out the window and there was one small part in the clouds where the sun had managed to poke through. The beam seemed to extend only to our house.

It has been clearing up since then, to my surprise.

So he answered my question for me. He is here with me through these tough times. He knows that I would have sold my soul to stop him and that my love for him does not know death. And now I know that his love for me doesn't no death, either.

Not to sound selfish, but I think he made the sun shine especially for me today. My spirit feels lighter, my heart warmer. He is all around me. I can feel that now.

• Members

Just wait until you dream of him or maybe you will see his face in the window like I saw my husband......be patient, be calm and you will see!

• Members

Care4u,

I post usually on the Loss of a Teenager board, but like to read the posts on here!

How do you get messages from passed loved ones? Can you recieve them from my son? I would really love to hear from him. We've gotten signs, but not for awhile now and his 2 year angel date is coming up and I feel so alone!

I miss him so much and just need to connect with him somehow!

Can you help?

• Members

For Lostinmyownhead- Man, I just had something really WEIRD happen here- Talk about typos!! I had come to visit here again, tonight, and noticed a typo, tried to edit and who KNOWS what happened!!! POOF- Disappeared!! He is just pranking, this 25 year old kid of mine!! My Danny left here in June of 2004... He loved to play jokes and he is tonight, that is for sure!!! However, on a sadder note, I do want to welcome you to this lonely hearts club... This journey that you are traveling on is rough... My Danny stood in the middle of a highway, opted not to move and was hit by a semi- truck... Feel free to email me at any time- huntross4@aol.com. I will help you in any way that I can and I will promise you that you will never be alone!! xoxoxomamabets

• Members

Joshsmom,

I am very sorry to hear of the pain that you are going through. I do feel for your pain and that is why I will do anything I can to help you get closer to your son. I sort of stumbled upon this site by accident, but now I know there are no accidents, I was guided here. Would you mind if I e-mailed you directly?? There is an e-mail address of yours with your post, would you mind if I wrote to you at this address?? I would like to help you and your son get closer in any way I can and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Care4u

• Members

Thankyou for replying! I sometimes feel like whenever I post, alot of times the post just sits there unreplyed to, until someone else writes and then a reply to that is posted, leading me to think that for some reason, on the "teenager" site, I have maybe just said too much or the wrong thing and feel stupid for writing at all.

I would definately welcome you to e-mail me at the address I gave here, I would do anything to connect to Josh! If you can help me to do this in anyway, I would be forever greatful!

Thanks again for answering my post!

Josh's Mom (Sue)

• Members

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences. I don't feel so strange about sharing this now. Last week I was having one of my not so good moments so I went into the bathroom at work. I was frustrated and having feelings so I asked my husband, Stanley for some sort of sign that he is alright. Something for me to grab on to so that I can feel a little better about all of this. Basically it was an S.O.S... Well about 2 hours later on the bus ride home, you know it's Friday, everyone thinking about getting home, God as my witness, someone's cellphone rang and the ringtone was Stanley favorite song before he passed away. It was so crazy, there wasn't another sound on the bus except for that song playing "Cause we were too strong for too long" and "I'll be waiting up until you get home" I had to catch my breath. This big smile came over my face thinking about how he would sing it to me and how cute he looked. I lifted my heart up to know that he knows what's going to be with me and he cares about what I'm going through. Hope this helps anyone reading. Have a blessed day and keep your head up.

• Members

Dear Zablidil,

I think you are very blessed to be able to see your uncle in spirit, although it seems you may not be ready for it just yet. You can let him know this, we communicate with our loved ones through thought transference, so you can tell him through your thoughts that you love him, but you are not ready for his visits just yet. Has he been to visit you again since this??

Care4u

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Hi everyone.

Well, I thought I was doing okay in the sleep and dream dept, at least the last few days. And then last night happened. Again, very vivid, horrible nightmares. Woke up screaming for Scott, begging him to put the gun down. Begging him not to leave me this way. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm completely psychotic the way I scream at night sometimes. I don't care.

• Guests
Guest Guest

This is my first time to this site. I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. I wanted to share a dream I had. My Dad had passed away almost one year to the date of this dream. I saw my Dad in the dream (he did not speak directly) but I could sense he was saying to me (Raider died, Raider died) I woke up startled and ran outside to the front of my home, flipped on the lights and saw my dog (Raider) laying in the grass, I ran to him and he had died. He was not sick (just old) almost 13yrs. old German Shepherd. My Dad had liked him very much! I went in the house and told my husband come quickly. We went to pick him up and I put my arm under his neck and he was still warm but he surely was gone. I feel very blessed that my (Raider) like our child did not lay there long by himself. It was almost unbelievable what happened, and how it happened. If there is anyone with insight. I would appreciate your thoughts.

• Members

I had lost my mom 10 months ago suddenly. She was young, 48. Just before she passed I had found out I was pregnant. I never got the chance to share the news with her direcly. It had bothered me and I have been waiting to for some sign from her that she knew. I had my baby on Feb. 7th. Now, I don't know if this was real, but I swear I saw her face when I closed my eyes during my contractions. At least it gave a little peace of feeling like she was there for me. Now last night I had a dream that I saw her in a crowd at some crowed place. All of a sudden my eye caught hers and she was smiling and seemed so happy. She looked so wonderful. She came over to me and then I don't remember anything else. I have been thinking about this all day. Do you think this was a visit so to speak?? I have had a couple other dreams before, but I barely remember them, just feel like I saw her. Does this make sense?

• Members

Whenever I have a dream of my son, Josh, I only remember that I know we were together and that we talked and talked, but I can never remember what we said to each other. I don't know why that is either. But the dreams of him are so vivid and they stay with me, not like other dreams that you forget when you wake up, or after a few hours of being awake.

also, about the dog.....our dog, Codi, who we got when Josh was 3 years old, she was 14 and getting tired. Last Ocotober, she had a very difficult day and had stopped eating. We knew she was getting close to passing. That night I put her on her blanket in the kitchen and we went to bed. In the morning I asked my husband to go down and check on her, he did and said she wasn't in the house! I knew I had left her in the kitchen on the blanket and at that time she was so weak already! We found her out in the backyard, lying in the grass. It was a nice warm morning and I knew Josh had come in the night and let her out the door so she could spend one last night out in the cool grass!

She couldn't have opened the door herself!

I was very comforting!

• Members

Charsmom,

Yes, it was your mom....I definitely see my husbands face when I close my eyes....he is so vivid and real. He also came to me last fall in our bedroom window.....he didn't stay long but he came to me and I know he wanted me to know he was still with me.....what a comfort for me.....Your mom knows about your sweet baby......Congratulations!

• Members

lostinmyownhead and to everyone else,

I know that dreams are so real and maybe they are. They might be your love reliving his death over and over again. I know that James shows me things from time to time. Today is his 5th month of being in Spirit. I came home and got VERY sad when I looked at our picture on our dresser. Then it all started to happen, very fast. I got a call from a friend who called to thank me for the candle that I had bought for her. She said that she could smell it through her house. I reminded her of what day it was, she is going to keep the candle lit all night. Then my best friend called and reminded me of something that I had to take care of. I then went on line and sent another friend a picture. Attached to this picture was a slide show. She sent me parts of it back. I did NOT attach this slide show and what Came back could only have come from James. He is always sending me little messages to let me know "I am still her with you Trish"... I love it. Yesterday I had changed my background on my cell phone. It is now a dark purple sky with palm tree's.... One of the pictures that came through on this slide show was a dark purple sky with a sun going down. It came through just as the sun was starting to set down here. I have NO DOUBT that it came from James. Another came through with shells on it. James and I used to go and pick shells from the ocean. We live right by it. I was also given a shell on Sunday while I was at the beach. See it is all signs that James wants me to see. HE wants his presence known to me. Just like Scott wants you to know that he is still with you. He let the sun shine in on you to let you know. We may never get the messages that others do, but to each of us it is significant in its own...

Hugs to you all,

Trish :)

• Members

I am so happy many of you are getting mesages from your loved ones. I am so terribly sad that, as I am always looking for a message from my husband, and or brother..I feel I am not really receiving them. I feel I am open to ADC's but for some reason I am not experiencing them??

Any hints?? I so long to hear from my loved ones.

Love,

Nancy55

• Members

My niece told me a story about a friend's mother-in-law that just touched me so much that I wanted to share it with everyone. I don't know their names so I am going to make them up. She said the friend's mother-in-law had cancer for quite a while. And a few months before she passed away, her son, Adam, got killed in a car accident. Needless to say she was devistated. And she, like most of us, talked about weather she would know her son in heaven as she did here on earth. I think that is something everyone thinks about. I know I do. Anyway, this lady passed away this past week, (I think it was this week) Her daughter-in-law said that she raised straight up in her bed and said, Adam! You look beautiful, and she laid back down and took her last breath. I thought this was amazing. I feel like it confirms that we will know our love ones when we cross over. I hope this has touched someone else as it has me.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with everyone.

• Members

I just had the most wonderful experience. I woke up by someone blowing into my ear. I was awake, not dreaming this. My left side went numb, as it usually does when James is with me. I then tried to fall back to sleep and James visit came through. We were in a home not my home, but a small home. It had white walls and a king size bed in the bedroom. I was so excited that James and I were together. I wanted to tell him that it was Lisa's birthday and about the album with the shells that I had gotten for Janelly in memory of him. He already knew and was glad that I was doing what I am doing for them. He kissed me. I can still feel his lips pressed to mine. I could hear someone talking in the background and thought that it could be an old friend of James. I got scared and asked him to lock the bedroom door, but he told me that if I was afraid I should lock it. He was not afraid. I felt his touches and his kisses and I am soooooooooooooooooo excited. I forced myself to wake up cause I needed to write it all down so that I don't forget a second of it.

I am going back to sleep so that I can be back with James...

Trishj

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Trish,

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a wee bit jealous!!! (Smile) I'm so happy for you that you have such an amazing connection with James. I almost want to say that you're lucky to have such a connection, but that seems like such irony. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so happy for you.

Peaceful dreams,

Erin

• Members

Lostinmyownhead,

I have to add to Trish's post. Her and I have been talking for a while now, and I have the same connection with my guide Sam as she does with James. I know it is not the same thing as someone you have spent a physical life with, but he was my husband in a past life and he treats me as if nothing has changed.I hope I haven't scared you away with that...but they can be so close to us, if we gain the knowledge on how to bring ourselves to their level of peace and calmness. If it wasn't for Sam mysteriously waking me up one night, I would have had no idea that there was an afterlife and that they were continuing to live just as we do, only they are living in eternal peace.

My story is a long story, so I just wanted to add this so that others out there know we are surrounded by the spirit realm and we just need to open up to it and gain the knowledge of how to continue to stay connected with them.

• Members

Erin,

You are right, I am lucky that I can still have this connection to James even though I can not see him physically. I was talking to a friend tonight and she said that she knows that James and my love was special for it has stood through his death and she knows that he and I were meant to meet and to go through this together. She is right. I believe that everything happens for a reason. NOT THAT I LIKE IT, but I have to believe this. Tonight I am having a VERY tough time and I can not feel James. I have a couple of hard days after he visits like he did last night. I think that it is such a let down that he is not here physically that I bring bad Karma to me. Nothing to be jealous of, you can have what I do too... It just takes a lot of time and practice, not to mention patience. I am working on it, but have a long way to go!!!!! Tammy is right, she has helped me to get to where I am now. Well, she and my best friend, Jeanna. If it weren't for them, I would be lost and feeling oh so alone.

Peace to you,

Trish

• Members
lostinmyownhead

I didn't mean to sound ignorant! I know that there's nothing "lucky" about any of this. Sometimes I do wish that I would've learned more about all this before he passed. Maybe then, it wouldn't seem so impossible?? I don't know. I just long for his touch. I just miss him so and wish I had some kind of undoubted reassurance that he is okay. Maybe I'll never get that. I don't know. I just know that this journey sucks without him and most of the dreams I have are bad ones. All I want is one last moment with him. I guess I'll always want that...

Erin

• Members

Lostinmyownhead,

I know exactly what you mean when you say you want to know he is o.k. I felt the exact same way when my husband "passed" (I will never say he died because he lives on). I needed to know he was o.k. I read books on the afterlife the first summer and I have to say it is probally the only thing that got me thru it. Then, I had a private reading with a medium (I needed to do this for me) and she told me things that there was no way she could have know (she didn't know me). This help to validate to me that he "lives" on and is with me. I found a Spiritual Church in my area which I go to when possible and 9 out of 10 times I get a reading that my husband,mom,dad, etc. are still with me and it really helps me to go on.....Books by Suzanne Northrop, George Anderson, and, now I am reading Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PH.D....keep writing as we all know how you feel...we are all going thru it together!

• Members

Erin,

You didn't sound ignorant. I had little knowledge of life after death prior to James passing. I always believed that there was a Heaven and that when we die we do get to go some place else. My fear was always that I would burn in Hell. This was implanted in me since childhood. I guess that now I have other belief's and that I know that James is safe and at peace. I can feel it when he comes to me. My problem is that whenever I get a visit or a dream, I want more and more and more. I hate it when it doesn't come as much as I want. I think that there is a reason for that though. I probably wouldn't leave my home if I got more visits than I do??? I guess this I will never know.

Have you thought about a medium??

Trish

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Dear Trish and Laura,

I have thought of going to a medium, but this little one horse town I live in doesn't seem to have any reputable people. I've looked into it and have heard mostly bad things about the people in my area.

If only things were easy, ya know?

• Members

I do know. Nothing seems easy any more. I don't know that it ever will... I just know that for today I am still here and James is there and until we can be together again, I just have to keep on breathing. Funny how death changes your every day normal activities... I want to see a Medium too. I live in a pretty big area and I still can't find one that has a good reputation. I have this feeling that when the right one comes along, I will know.

I pray that you have a peaceful day.

Trish

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Thanks, Trish.

You are so dear. I'm so glad to have met you on this site.

I just remembered something really weird that happened last night. My goofy doctor has me loaded up on sleeping medication that helps, but doesn't just "knock me out" the way I wish it would sometimes. Anyway, I kept waking up last night and my first groggy, disoriented words were "Scott?" Like I was looking for him. It was so strange though, because each time I woke up, it felt like he had been there the whole time, it was just when I woke that I realized he wasn't beside me. It was really strange. I didn't see or hear him, I just had this feeling that as long as I was asleep, he was next to me. I must have woke at least 10 times and it happened each time.

After waking and realizing that he wasn't there, I went right back to sleep. Another thing that's highly unusual when I wake with thoughts of him. Usually, I'll just break down when I realize that he's gone, but last night felt unusually comfortable.

As weird as it was, it was very comforting. I have no idea what to make of it. I just hope it happens again!!

Erin

• Members

Congrats Erin,

You've had your first "conscious" visit!!! I am so very happy for you. I know those feelings oh so well.. I wake up often too. I feel like James is right next to me. The thing is that when I really wake up I and he isn't there I have to remind myself of where he "really" is... I went through that for many months. Actually my first real James visit was on 12/25/05... I actually got to talk to him. I asked him if he was really dead and he said Yes, I am crying while I write this to you. I then got to ask him if he wanted to die and he said "NO" I also got to ask him what happened. He explained it all to me... I got to hug and kiss him and walk hand in hand with him. This seemed to last all night. When I finally woke I felt more at peace knowing that he was ok.... Since then I have had numerous visits and adc's with James. Almost on a daily now.... It is so wonderful to still be able to feel him with me... I know that it is NOT at all like it was before. But at least he is still around me. Does make sense to you??? I hope and pray that some day you will get to see Scott the way I got to see James and talk to him. I know tha James is dead and in my dreams I don't have the pain and sorrow I do when I am awake. I know that I am with him, whereever he takes me and I am alright with that. Although last week when I was in that strange home with him I was afraid. I think that I was afraid that he would leave me there and that someone would come in and do something to me. Then I realized that he was with me and not gonna leave me and that he continues to protect me from where he is....

Sweet dreams!!!!

Trish :)

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Trish,

Your story made me cry. It was strange. I have never actually "wanted" to go back to sleep after I have dreams about him, but they're never good, either. Last night, I just fell peacefully right back asleep. It does make me miss him so, though. The bad side of this, I suppose.

It makes it hard, too, because when I know that I feel him around me, it just validates that he is gone to me physically. And that's something I still don't want to admit.

I guess that's what they mean when they say that you take the bad with the good.

Peaceful dreams, my dear.

Erin

• Members

You are right Erin. You are still in denial. I had a very hard time making myself believe that James was never gonna walk through the door again, or never gonna hug me again, or never gonna make love to me again. But he does come through the door, just in spirit, not physical and he does hug me. I can feel his arms around me and let me tell you, it is totally amazing the feelings that I get when he is near to me. I love him so much and just always want him with me....

Hugs to you and to Scott...

Trish

• Members

Hi Everyone,

Last night I had a wonderful out of body experience. I have had others before, and usually they happen by surprise during my sleep, but this time I was able to MAKE myself leave my physical body. What an experience these are!!! I listened to a deep relaxation hypnosis and allowed my body and mind to become extremely relaxed to the point that my body was becoming completley numb. I did this for well over an hour and stretched my body out before going to sleep. But within an hour, I could feel my spirit guide pulling me out of my physcial body. This was the most wonderful OBE yet. I was able to travel across the dark sky with him, looking down at all of the beautiful buildings and all of the lights. This is just the neatest experience. I took a visit to the spirit realm. I played 20 questions with them. I was just so excited, I had to ask so many questions. I wanted to hear everything I could about what they do over there and just how much of our lives they are actually able to see. So I hung out in the spirit realm with my guides for a while. I came back to my body at 1:30ish and was just thrilled. From what I have been reading, we are all capable of travelling back and forth to the spirit realm if we just put the effort into doing the work. I really wish all were able to have OBE's like this so that you could all see that your loved ones are ok....that they are better than ok, they are living in the neatest place ever!!! I know that this is just one of many OBE's to come for me, this is begining to happen on quite a regular basis and I will share whatever knowledge I gain that will be of any help to you guys.

Care4u

• Members

Care4u, I am so jealous. That is such a neat thing to read. I wish I could do the same. I barely can meditate without distractions. Please tell me more about the other side. Love, Nancy55

• Members
Hi Everyone,

Last night I had a wonderful out of body experience. I have had others before, and usually they happen by surprise during my sleep, but this time I was able to MAKE myself leave my physical body. What an experience these are!!! I listened to a deep relaxation hypnosis and allowed my body and mind to become extremely relaxed to the point that my body was becoming completley numb. I did this for well over an hour and stretched my body out before going to sleep. But within an hour, I could feel my spirit guide pulling me out of my physcial body. This was the most wonderful OBE yet. I was able to travel across the dark sky with him, looking down at all of the beautiful buildings and all of the lights. This is just the neatest experience. I took a visit to the spirit realm. I played 20 questions with them. I was just so excited, I had to ask so many questions. I wanted to hear everything I could about what they do over there and just how much of our lives they are actually able to see. So I hung out in the spirit realm with my guides for a while. I came back to my body at 1:30ish and was just thrilled. From what I have been reading, we are all capable of travelling back and forth to the spirit realm if we just put the effort into doing the work. I really wish all were able to have OBE's like this so that you could all see that your loved ones are ok....that they are better than ok, they are living in the neatest place ever!!! I know that this is just one of many OBE's to come for me, this is begining to happen on quite a regular basis and I will share whatever knowledge I gain that will be of any help to you guys.

Care4u

• Members
Hi Everyone,

Care4u

• Members
Hi Everyone,

Care4u

• Members

Hi Care4U,

Yes, how fortunate you are. I am working on my dreams and what they mean. I have had one experience where my deceased Dad came to me in my dream. It was telepathic. I could understand him but he wasn't speaking. I am up late because of a dream that woke me. There was a sonic boom and I saw blue lightining at the same time. I couldn't tell if it was real or a dream. I got up turned on the news nothing. I live near Camp Pendleton, California, so sometimes we hear bombing practice. There must be something symbolic because it was so real and vivid. I enjoyed reading your message and everyone's responses. Take Care, cblynn

• Members

I looked through all my reference books about this dream I had last night. One said lightning can mean spiritual awakening. I looked in my newspaper today, North County Times 4-20-06 and on page A-14 there is a picture of lightning exactly what I saw in my dream. I wrote the message below at 1:49AM PST. I got the newspaper this morning after 6:30AM. This is interesting because the lightning picture was in Alabama. All the article said was Stormy Weather Lightning crackles in Alabama skies. Lightning strikes across the sky over downtown in Gadsden, Ala., during a thunderstorm on Wednesday. I have never been to Alabama. You may be able to see this picture at nctimes.com Just an interesting coincidence or? The picture looks blue and the lightning was just like that! Anyone know what that all means? CBLynn

• Members

I was finally able to relax last night and find some peace so that James and I could share the night together. It worked. He spent the whole night with me. I think that something is up with him. I can smell him very strongly right now. When I am at home he is soooo close to me that I got nautious the other night. That is how overpowerful his scent is right now. A friend called me and told me that she thinks that James is upset with my new roommate. She thinks that James would prefer that I find a female roommate and not a male like I have. I am beginning to believe that my friend is right. James energy was so very strong last night that I felt like I could not move my arms or legs.. He lays over my body and protects me. He did while he was here, so I don't see much difference in spirit. I miss him so much and I know that on those bad days we all have, it is hard for him to come through or for me to go to him, but last night I knew he was there. I was able to ask him some questions about some of the things that have been going on and he was able to answer me... I love being able to communicate with him. I miss him so much, but I would NOT give this up either... I love having James right next to me!!!

Hugs,

Trish

• Members
lostinmyownhead

Trish,

I think we're thinking alike today!!! I'm posting same times you are!! Weird! I did read your posts. Sounds like your experience with James was especially close. And I do agree that he's probably trying to tell you something. I do believe that in spirit, they see things that we may not.

I do hope that you're able to learn more from him and find out what's going on. I'm curious if this is the first time that you've felt him this strongly since the rommate moved in? He is so protective of you and loves you dearly, I can kind of see how he would be especially strong if he was trying to tell you something. In your conversations with him, have you ever thought that he may be saying something other than what you're hearing? Sort of like not being able to directly tell you some concerns he may have, but trying to let you know. It brings me back to the dream you had about the two of you being in a house somewhere different. I remember that you felt kind of scared, but was reassured because James was there.

I don't know. I'm just throwing out thoughts. I've been having strange dreams, too. My neighbor had a dream about Scott the other night. She only met him once. It's been kinda weird, but I'll save that for another time.

I do hope you have a peaceful day, my friend!

Erin

• Members

Nancy55...Hi again!!

I just wanted to give you a bit more information on the post I left of my OBE. I know that I was only able to visit the astral planes, which is the whole universe. The air surrounding all of us is the astral planes. I was not able to visit "Heaven" and I don't know if I would want to just yet, because I think it would make it too hard to continue living life here in the physical. All of the surroundings when I was in the astral planes just seemed to be floating in the sky. The sidewalk we were on was floating along with trees, anything that you would see here, accept it was all in sort of a hologram effect. I have to say, that each time I have an OBE, I feel like I am on drugs. I know this sounds bad, but it is a good drug. It is a higher level of functioning, and there is no way you would be able to explore the spirit realms, without feeling a bit out of this world!! All communication is done telepathic, which refers to your CBLYNN's post of her dream being telepathic. So on another note, all of our thoughts are heard. There are no secrets over there. Everything is out in the open. Which makes you feel bad sometimes for some of the things you think while there, but you can't help it. Thinking is a natural reflex. But anyways I will leave this with you for now, and I will fill you in with more as it comes back to me.

Tammy

• Members

Tammy, Trish, Erin- I have tried so hard to be with April the last few nights. Is it that I'm too tired? Not relaxed? Thinking too much? Sometimes I just think I'm so darn tired that she is in my dreams but I wake and don't remember. I just need her right now; it's been 17 months and I MISSSSSSS her! Maybe you could look at her website and tell me if you get any vibes from her-she was a very spiritual presence....thanks, Renee

www.aprilduarte.com

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Dear Aprilsmom,

I'm pretty new at this, too. (Oh, I changed screen names. Used to be lost in my own head...) I did visit the site and signed the guestbook. What a beatiful daughter you have!!!

Care4u is good with this stuff!!! I'm still learning and experiencing. I just had my first "visit" the other night.

Trying too hard, maybe??? I truly do believe that our loved ones come to us at a time when we are ready to handle such a visit as well as make some kind of sense of it. Be patient. I know, you've been patient for 17 months. She'll come to your when you are ready for her to. You may have already dreamed of her, just don't even know it yet.

I can't imagine a loss greater than that of a child. I truly do wish you the best with your journey.

Peace for the day, strength for the journey.

Erin

Archived