Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Members

Songbird, I understand your feelings. I am having the same. I too want to find a medium who can contact my brother, and husband. I have a great need to have some information from both of them. I can not rest my heart..wondering how they are, if they are ok, and if peace is in their soul. I at times, also feel very panicky, and frustated. I have been taking sleeping pills since I lost my husband in June, and am fearful to try to go without them. I still cry everyday for them. I don't see an end to this heartache. God bless you, Nancy55

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Songbird and Nancy55,

I know just what you two are talking about in wanting to find a medium. I will tell you that I found one and went to her about 5 months after my husband passed...It helped me more that anything and she was so accurate with things that she would never have known. Since then I have found a beautiful little Spiritual church that I go to when I can and I get a reading just about every time I am there...and they are all right on as well...I will say that these were and continue to be the things that have helped me the most. It proves to me that our love ones live on and are watching over us and that they are in a better place waiting for our reunion. It still isn't easy to go on without him but this has been the one thing that has kept me going...I recommend it to anyone but just like anything out there you need to do your homework...I did that and I went when I felt confident and ready and it worked out great for me. I am even become friends with the medium and everyone at the church......It is where I go when I am at my lowest and I always walk away feeling at peace knowing that my husband is around me always.....I wish you all luck. Go to the web site, www.bestpsychicmediums.com...that is where I started......Let me know how it goes.

• Members

Thank you so much for the response. I will look at the site. I have also been given some names from a woman I know who lost her daughter. She said that if it wasn't for these visits she doesn't think she could have made it. They are her comfort. The problem is they are all really hard to get an appoinment with. The waiting period is over a year. I wish I had started looking sooner, but everyone told me to wait until the 1st year was over. I don't know what is right or wrong anymore. I just know that there are days that I question if he is really "with me" or not. If he is so happy where he is now, that I no longer feel his presence here. I need to know he is ok, so I can be ok. I can't get through a night's sleep without the panic waking me up. Tonight's another one of these nights.

• Members

For Songbird- My name is Betsy-mamabets here!! My 25 year old son Danny left here and went to his "land of make believe come true" as I call it now, in June of 2004- June 16th- He held my hand as he entered Heaven and he has been by my side ever since- He is with me still, guiding my every step. I have absolutely no doubt where he is now, as he has assured me of it constantly. The powers that he has are just endless and I share him with everyone here. Read the book "Hello From Heaven"- Go on line and bring it up too- It explains so much and you will see all of the things that need to make sense to you. You will also be able to learn how to connect to the other side easily!! Keep yourself open to any and all possibilities, and you will be amazed at how the new dimension that our loved ones are on welcomes us to learn and be a part of it as well. xoxomamabets Keep me posted and feel free to e-mail me at huntross4@aol.com anytime.

• Members
babyangel4pd923

HI, I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD BUT NEED SOME ANSWERS DESPERATELY. MY FRIEND JACOB AND I WENT TO A CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER (1996-1998). WE WOULD PLAY AROUND IN STUDY HALL, AND SING ON A DAILY BASIS THAT BONE THUGS AND HARMONY SONG, "SEE YOU AT THE CROSSROADS". IF YOU HAVENT HEARD IT, PLEASE AT LEAST READ THE LYRICS. I THINK IT MAY TIE INTO THIS. WE LOST A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS IN HIGH SCHOOL, ASHLEY, IN A CAR ACCIDENT OCT 26 1996. AT THE CHAPEL SERVICE AT SCHOOL, JACOB SAT CRYING WITH ME, AND HELD ME FOR HOURS. HE HELD MY HAND AND WIPED MY TEARS, TELLING ME SHE IS OK AND THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK. TIME WENT ON AND JACOB STARTED TO CHANGE JUST BEFORE GRADUATION. ON OCT 30 1998, I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MY BEST FRIEND, "ROBIN..YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN...JACOB KILLED HIMSELF YESTERDAY". HE HAD APPARENTLY GOTTEN INVOLVED IN DRUGS AFTER GRADUATION. I WENT TO THE WAKE, BUT NOT THE FUNERAL SINCE I WAS 4 MOS PREGNANT WITH TWINS AND ALREADY A HIGH RISK. I HAVE ALWAYS FELT GUILTY FOR THAT, LIKE I WASNT THERE FOR HIM. ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO I STARTED HAVING THE DREAMS ABOUT HIM. ONE MORNING AS I WAS GETTING READY FOR WORK, NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM, AND THAT BONES THUG N HARMONY SONG CAME ON THE RADIO. IT NEVER COMES ON THE RADIO ANYMORE, BUT ESPECIALLY AT 6 IN THE MORNING! I'D HEARD IT SINCE HIS DEATH AND JUST KINDA SMILED IN MEMORY. BUT THIS TIME, I FELT HIS PRESENSE SO STRONG, THAT IT OVERCAME ME! IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE 1ST FEW NOTES, I GOT GOOSEBUMPS, CHILLS UP MY SPINE, THE HAIR ON MY NECK & ARMS WAS STANDING STRAIGHT UP AND I STARTED CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY! BUT THEY WERE TEARS OF JOY?? I WAS LAUGHING AND CRYING ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND I SAID OUT LOUD, "HEY JACOB!" I NEVER HEARD HIS VOICE TELL ME "I'M YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL", BUT ITS LIKE INSTANTLY THE THOUGHT WAS IN MY HEAD FROM OUT OF NO WHERE AND I DIDNT THINK IT. I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE A GUARDIAN ANGEL TO HIS SON SINCE HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS 6 MOS PREGNANT WHEN HE TOOK HIS LIFE? I STILL HEAR THE SONG AND GET TEARY EYED AND SMILE AND SAY "HEY JACOB, I HEAR YA...I KNOW YOU'RE THERE...I MISS YOU!" BUT I'M NOTICING THE DREAMS, RANDOM THOUGHTS OF HIM, RANDOMLY HEARING THE SONG, SEEING THE LAST NAME "MEADOWS" OR FIRST NAME "JACOB" IN RANDOM PLACES, ALL HAPPENING ALL AT ONE TIME, FREQUENTLY, WHEN I'M GOING THROUGH A BAD TIME, LIKE RIGHT NOW. BUT ALSO ESPECIALLY, IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER. ITS SO OBVIOUS MY FIANCE HAS NOTICED STRANGE THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE TOO. JACOBS FATHER WAS A POLICE OFFICER WITH THE SAME DEPT MY FIANCE AND I NOW WORK FOR. HE ENDED HIS LIFE BY PUTTING HIS FATHERS 9MM DUTY WEAPON IN HIS MOUTH. MY FIANCE & I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH ALOT LATELY WITH MY FIANCE HAVING NIGHTMARES FROM COMBAT IN IRAQ, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND HIS EX TRYING TO TAKE HIS 2 YR OLD DAUGHTER AWAY FROM HIM OUT OF SPITE. I'VE HAD TO TALK MY FIANCE OUT OF USING HIS OWN 9MM DUTY WEAPON THE DEPT ISSUES ON HIMSELF LATELY. I TOLD HIM TO LOOK HOW BAD I'M STILL HURTING OVER JACOB, DONT DO THAT TO ME! (THIS ALSO WAS IN OCT). HE IS OVERLY CAUTIOUS OF PUTTING HIS GUN AWAY WHEN HE COMES IN FROM WORK IN THE AFTERNOONS, PLACING IT HIGH IN THE CLOSET IN OUR BEDROOM, RELIGIOUSLY! A FEW MORNINGS AFTER THIS INCIDENT HE GOT UP TO GO TO WORK AND COULDNT FIND HIS GUN, KNOWING HE LEFT IT IN THE CLOSET WITH HIS GUNBELT AS USUAL. BUT IT WASNT THERE. HE WOKE ME UP TO HELP LOOK FOR IT, THEN COMES BACK INTO THE BEDROOM WHITE AS A GHOST AND ASKS, "DID YOU PUT MY GUN IN THERE ON THE BAR IN THE KITCHEN?" I SAID NO, YOU PUT IT UP IN THE CLOSET YESTERDAY WHEN YOU CAME IN REMEMBER? I HAVENT LEFT THE BEDROOM ALL NIGHT! (HE ALWAYS WAKES UP WHEN I DO BECAUSE OF A SQUEAKY DOOR). THE BEDROOM DOOR HAD BEEN CLOSED ALL NIGHT AND WE WERE THE ONLY ONES THERE. IT WAS AS IF JACOB HID IT FROM HIM TO PREVENT HIM DOING WHAT HE HAD DONE!! FINALLY, LAST NIGHT I HAD THE MOST VIVID DREAM ABOUT HIM YET. I DREAMED WE WERE AT A BASKETBALL GAME PLAYING AND WRESTLING AROUND LIKE WE USED TO. THEN WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER, HE JUST TURNED AND WALKED AWAY. THE STRANGE THING IS,I KNEW THE WHOLE TIME IN THE DREAM HE HAD ALREADY KILLED HIMSELF. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME MEANING OR UNDERSTANDING TO THIS. IS THIS JACOB COMING TO COMFORT ME AGAIN LIKE WHEN ASHLEY DIED SINCE I AM GOING THROUGH THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW? OR AM I JUST IMAGINING THINGS AND WISHFUL THINKING?? HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS?? OR AM I JUST CRAZY?? PLEASE GUIDE ME, THANK YOU!!

• Members

For Babyangel4pd923- Hi honey- You are not crazy, and to try to keep this real simple for you, do yourself a really big favor and get the book "Hello From Heaven"- I am not a reader and I read this in one afternoon, if that. It is all about the experiences that people have after losing a loved one- Experiences similar, perhaps, to yours- You will be amazed at how it all will make sense to you, in that Jacob is clearly maiking himself known to you . Feel free to e-mail me anytime at huntross4@aol.com!! xoxomamabets

• Members

Hi All,

I lost both of my kitties who were brothers that I raised from

5 and a half weeks of age six months apart. Whiskey got killed by a neighbor's vicious dog who lied to me about it and then his bother Lacey

six months later when he was hit by a car.

I dream a lot about Lacey.

What does that mean?

Love,

Annie

• Members

Lauraa, thanks for the help. I will go to the website and check it out. I know everyone on this site is hurting. I wish you all peace and comfort. God bless, Nancy

• Members

Mamabets, thank you for your response. I have heard others speak about this book before. I will be buying it this weekend. I will email you after I have read it. THanks again.

• Members

Babyangel4pd923,

You are NOT crazy... I believe that your friend, Jacob, is VISITING you. I used to question myself as well... My fiancee, James, died on 11/12/05 and the first time he visited I asked him if he was dead and he told me "Yes" that is how I knew I was not dreaming, but he was with me... I can understand your question, but Jacob is there for you and protecting you and your fiancee... You are lucky to have a guardian angel like this.. Just enjoy his visits and know that you are not alone...

Trish

• Members

James always LOVED my grandmother. His eyes would light up when she came around. Well, early this morning I had a dream that James and I went to visit my grandmother. He was smiling and oh so happy... It felt so real. Before I went to sleep last night I was very upset. I got James autopsy report back and I started reliving the worst day of my life all over again. I cried and cried and cried. Then I finally said "James I am hurting very bad, please come to me in my dreams and help me to find some kind of peace"... He did, he came to me and helped me to find some peace. I woke up this morning and even though I have this pain inside, it is NOT as bad as it was yesterday when I first got the report. I can breath today and not feel so totally overwhelmed that I can't function. The fog is starting to lift again and I can breath. This is so important to me.

Trish

• Members

What does it mean when you have a dream and see a loved one in a casket? I had 2 of these dreams the other night, both on the same night and both involving a different loved one who is not dead. The first dream felt so real while the second felt like I was watching a movie. Odd thing is that the person who was in the 2nd dream called me that next afternoon and I hadn't heard from them in a couple of months. Can anyone help me figure these 2 dreams out? Thanks!

• Members

Dear momsbabygirl,

I can't offer any help on what the dreams might mean except that they possibly could mean nothing. Please know I'm not trying to minimize your fears nor am I implying that ADCs and visions are real and do, indeed, happen. I believe they do. I just hope you're not having fear and unnecessary concern over something that could possibly have simply been a bad dream. Perhaps there will be others that can offer some insight and know more about the topic.

Take good care of yourself...

DeeAnn

• Members

Hi momsbabygirl! I've been away for a few weeks but always check in here. I have always been told that when you dream of someone being dead that it means the opposite, very much alive.

Hi mamabets, I just mailed another copy of Hello From Heaven to my sister. I also have a copy. I think the paperback is about $7.00. What a comfort they are, even for people who haven't lost anyone. I am a Christian too so I'm sort of suspicious on things like these. I wish I would have written down all the communications I've (and others) have received since April's accident. There have been hundreds in the last 16 months! No, she hasn't appeared physically, she knows she'd give me a heart attack - gosh I miss her! Love and Peace to all of you here! Renee

• Members
sheilaleonard47

Hello Care4U,

My name is Sheila I'm 47 years old and I lost my identical twin sister & best friend Sherrie on Nov. 30, 2005. I was looking over the postings and see that you have done readings for others on the board and was hoping you might do a reading for me? Yesterday was the third month anniversary of my twin sisters

death and the pain is as fresh as it was the evening I heard that she died. I want so much to know that she is OK and I miss her terribly.

Sincerely,

Sheila

My email address is sheilaleonard47@yahoo.com

• Members

I have had a repeated dream of going into a grocery store, and while in there, seeing and standing behind children(2) walking backward toward me. In the last dream that I had, one of the children turned and was a child that I knew as a grandchild of a friend of mine. Are there any books that would tell what this means or does anyone know what this means? (My son was killed 1/21/05 in a car accident while with his cousin(they were both killed). Does this dream of two children relate to my son and his cousin? Since I have started thinking about this dream, I have not had it since. gregknupp@netzero.com

• Guests
Guest Guest

I am so sorry for the loss of your son and your nephew. As I write this I am saying a prayer for you and all your family that is affected by this terrible accident. Though I know that the greiving process has no time limit and loosing a child is the greatest loss, I believe that when a child or children appear with their backs turning away may mean they are trying to tell you something about yourself. Have you been talking to anyone about your son and your grief? Sounds like this dream indicates "your angels" want you to do this. I think though, that because you have posted this, it is a great start for you and know others on this board will keep you in their thoughts and prayers too.

• Members
I am so sorry for the loss of your son and your nephew. As I write this I am saying a prayer for you and all your family that is affected by this terrible accident. Though I know that the greiving process has no time limit and loosing a child is the greatest loss, I believe that when a child or children appear with their backs turning away may mean they are trying to tell you something about yourself. Have you been talking to anyone about your son and your grief? Sounds like this dream indicates "your angels" want you to do this. I think though, that because you have posted this, it is a great start for you and know others on this board will keep you in their thoughts and prayers too.

I have been going to a GriefShare group about 6 weeks and this was about the time the dream started. How can you say it sounds like this dream indicates "your angels" want you to talk to someone about my son. What is the key to the dream...because their backs are to me..can you explain?

• Members

Sorry I did not clarify better. I am a Christian and believe in "divine guidance" and that may be a better way to state it. Since we can't receive an e-mail or snail mail from heaven above, I believe some of our dreams are where the messages come from.

• Members

I had a dream about my mother last night. I woke up this morning feeling like I had spent hours with her. It felt so real. In the dream I was looking at her hair. (she died of a cerebral anurism, and they had to shave a lot of her hair off, which has been very hard for me to take) In the dream, her hair looked great, just like it always did. We talked for a long time. I don't remember anything that we actually talked about but when she had to go she told me that she was always with me and that she could see me through the mirrors. Then I woke up. I have felt this dream all day. I think I actually had a visit from her. I was once told that is how they visit us. (dreams/visions) Does anyone know anything about them seeing us through mirrors? There is something to it I know. I had a past experience about 3 years ago involving a mirror. Does anyone have any information about spirits and mirrors?

• Members

Littlebug,

You might want to try looking up whatever you can on "Mirror Scrying". This is something that I am starting to discover and am working on developing my abilities more through mirror scrying. This might be something everyone would be interested in. It helps you to use your third eye which is our way of communicating with our loved ones. There are many different techniques described on different sites so choose which one you would be most comfortable with. Check out different sites.

Care4u

• Members

Just wanted to share this. I woke up the other night. When I closed my eyes to try to get back to sleep, on the lower right of my vision, I saw smoke billowing around. As it started to clear away I saw the smoke write "Love". The smoke started to billow again and then wrote "you". It did this about 3 times before it stopped. I know it was my son giving me the message that he loves me. It was certainly comforting.

BettyAnn

• Members

Care4U,

There is a book I am reading about this very thing. Written by Dr. Moody....REUNIONS (Visionary Encounters with Departd Loved Ones).....Mirror and crystal techniques....I am trying to learn more as I go on....Thanks for all your help!

• Members

Hi Everyone,

I have posted this on another site and I thought it would be best if I posted it here for all to see. I know there are people here who are already aware of this and for others that aren't, this information could be of great help to you. I am going to leave the website to all of the spiritual centres across the world for anyone who is interested. These centres are held by volunteer mediums who give proof of life after death. These centres also help you to get in touch with your own innerspirit which will highten your spiritual awareness and help you get closer to your loved ones in spirit. They hold classes that help you learn how to develop the abilities to communicate with our loved ones and can be of great benefit in your grief process. So if you were interested, here is the web address: http://www.lighthousespiritualcentre.ca/churches.html

Car4u

• Members

Hi again everyone,

I got some information today that might be helpful for some who are developing their abilities in mirror scrying. Apparently you can use stained glass which purple is the highest of energy, but you can also use a plain mirror if you need to, but the energy might not be that strong. So anyways I was informed today that it is really good to do scrying on a full moon and geuss what?? Tonight is a full moon. No matter where we are, we are all looking at the same moon, and it is full tonight. So if anyone is interested I hope this helps you some and I would love to hear of all of your experiences if you wanted to share.

Care4u

• Members
momsbabygirl

littlebug,

When I had my dream a few weeks ago with my mother, I too felt it all day the next day. It was such a strong feeling and I can't describe it in words. I've felt amazingly different since that visit. I think it was her way of telling me to move on and live life like I did before she left us. I am so happy for you that you were able to spend time with your mother!

• Members

momsbabygirl,

Thank you. I'm glad you are feeling better. It is so hard to move on without them. But I know that is what they would want us to do. I mentioned in an earlier post that it'd be nice if we had telephone's that could reach to heaven so we could talk to them whenever we wanted. At least we could hear their voice. I think that would help some. You sure do feel different after having dreams about them. Especially when they seem that real. I think it's a good thing that we go through grief a little at a time. We sure couldn't stand it all at once.

• Members

I remember my first visit from James and keep a journal of all that I have received since. I know that he is with me alot. Two nights ago I was having a VERY hard time falling asleep and as usual James was the first person that popped into my mind. As the tears started to flow, I felt him reach my hard and start to stroke my arm. I visualized him holding my hand and that is when his energy came to me. James has a very strong energy, although I am not sure that I have had other spirits touch me. I always know it is James for he touch's me the same each time. I feel so blessed to be able to communicate with him the way that I do. I also get depressed when I don't feel him so close to me. I know that he is only a thought away!!!

Trish

• Members

It is strange, I was outside watering my yard tonight and a thought came into my head. I know that I must have had a dream/vision with James and I am not sure of whem it was, but I remember asking him a question, but I do not remember the answer he gave me. I usually try to wake up as soon as I dream, but I must not have. For some reason it came back to me while I was watering??? Strange, I wonder when it was and if I will ever remember the answer.

I know that James has been very close to me recently. I can smell him and feel his touch. The other night I could feel his leg against mine. I went into a deep sleep that night and I believe that this is when he visited me. The thing I love is that when I am very still (peaceful) I call to him and ask James to come to me. I know that he is near me when I feel him grab my left arm and hold my hand. I can feel his energy mix with mine. It is such a peaceful feeling...

Last weekend I was at the beach, for the first time since James died. As I sat there I got VERY sad. I started to cry and that is when it happened. James called me on my cell phone. I know that it was him, for while he was alive I had a certain ringer programed into my phone to tell me he was calling. I cancelled it when he passed as to hear it would have destroyed me. This day when the tears started my phone rang with this tune. I looked down and it said "Alarm 1". I hadn't set any alarms, so where this came from, I don't know. I wiped my tears away and said, alright James, you "are" here with me... I stopped crying and just smiled remembering some of the times that we spent down on the beach. Amazing how they can come to comfort us when we are so sad... Helped me with my first time back at the beach...

I miss James not being here with me in the flesh, but I am so THANKFUL that his spirit is with me in the whole.

Trish

• Members

Trish...You are so lucky to have James with you so often. I've been getting a lot of signs from my son,Matthew, and sometimes feel his presence when I try to meditate in his room. (not as often as I would like though) Sometimes, when I break down and start sobbing, all of a sudden I feel a calmness about me and I stop crying instantly. I know that it's Matthew helping me through the rough times. I just want more, though. I want him in my dreams...I want to feel him hug me. I want to hear from him what he's doing. I am thankful for the signs he has given me though. I know a lot of parents don't even know to look for signs and I feel so sorry for them. Glad you are finding a little peace these days, among all the heart breaking days.

BettyAnn

• Members

BettyAnn,

I know that feeling of wanting more from them. It is hard to only get a little bit at a time. You are right a lot of people don't realize or look for signs from their loved ones. I ALWAYS look. James comes to me frequently, but little bits at a time. You see when I say that he is here with me, it is because I can feel him, but it is only for 30-60 seconds and then he is gone again.

Yes, you are right, that calmness is your son coming to help you through that moment. James does the same thing for me. At first I thought that it was my imagination, until things started to be too coincidental to not be visits. He came to me the other night and I could feel his leg next to me. It only lasted couple of seconds and then he was gone, but the peace that stays after I can go on with that.

Keep on looking for the signs and in time you notice more and more. Sometimes they are not very noticable. The other day on my e-mail was some added e-mail address. When I tried to e-mail to this person, nothing would happen, except a message to let me know that the e-mail address didn't exist. I did a little digging and that is when I realized it was James adding a little something to let me know that he was with me at that time. It is amazing the way the spiritual world can mix with us...

Hugs,

Trish :)

• Members

Trish...today is a bad day for me. Sunday will be Matthew's 25 birthday and I'm an emotional wreck right now. I woke up this morning being very skeptical. Since Matthew died, I've told myself I don't believe in coincidences anymore. Too many things happened just at the right times to be coincidental. Things have happened, like you said about the calming when we are crying, that are just "too" coincidental. However, this morning I'm feeling that all of the signs I think I've seen were just coincidences. My husband has heard knocking when there is no one around...you can't explain that away...but my signs can be explained and it's making me sad that maybe it wasn't him. I have felt a presence when I talk to him and I'm even questioning whether it was him or something else. I'm just having a bad day...tomorrow I'll be back to my old self (hopefully). It hurts so much to feel this way...keep feeling James. You are certainly the lucky one.

I think I'll end this here before I bring everyone down.

Take care and say "Hi" to James for me.

BettyAnn

• Members

BettyAnn,

You are not feeling or going through something that I don't go through from time to time. I just choose to believe and have the faith that "yes, it is James" and that "yes he is with me" or "yes he did do that or say that into my ear".... James always was good at calming me down and even in spirit he still is good at that. Have you ever heard of "blind faith"? I think that in order for me not to have questions about "what if" or "maybe it was" I have to have blind faith. We all go through our sad times. Heck I cry daily for James, but them I pull myself together and believe that he would not want me to just sit and cry all the time. It helps to talk on here and to my friends who believe in the afterlife too.

My birthday was 2/19 and I thought that I would have a horrible day. Well, I cried when I first got up and then James family and my friends and family called to wish me a happy birthday and convinced me that James would NOT want me to NOT celebrate my special day, but to do something in memory of him. I will try to do the same on his birthday. I went to Ft Lauderdale and went on a ship around the Intracoastal and actually had a good time. I got a little sad, but then started believing that James was right there with me and it made me much happier... I pray that you will find some peace on Matthews birthday. I know that it won't be easy, but have "faith" that he will be with you to help you to make it through...

I hope that you have a better tomorrow!!!

Hugs,

Trish :)

James too :):):)

• Members

Trish...thanks for trying to cheer me up. I have to tell you what happened tonight. I was still feeling a little skeptical when I came home from work. I went downstairs to walk on my treadmill. The shows that I watch were in commercial so I decided to click onto the next channel (which I never do) and John Edwards was on. I didn't even know he still had a show on TV. He was talking to a woman who had lost a son. How odd is that. Just now, I was printing out pictures of Matthew to put on a huge card for his Birthday. I decided to do a search of pictures on my computer to see if I had missed any of my favorites. In the search I found pictures of books from Amazon that I never saw before (and neither did my husband). I also found pictures of hand signs for opening up chakras. (chakras are centers of energy associated with parts of the body) My husband and I have been researching chakras but I never downloaded any pictures. I can only figures that Matthew must have put them there and was also telling me what books I should consider buying. Who knows, but I guess I feel a little better about all of this.

Thanks for listening...I try to have the "blind faith" but sometimes I get so tired that I guess I give up for awhile until something brings me back in. Matthew has a tendency to do that. I just have to keep my mind and heart open.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

BettyAnn

• Members

Betty Ann,

Yep, Matthew definately brought you to that Amazon site. Chakras I had read up on, a little. I have a friend that knows all about them and she sends me information from time to time... I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better. I know that tonight James is very heavy on my mind. I was talking to a friend who told me that she had talked to his mother the other day. I guess that his mothers family tries to tell her NOT to talk about James. She needs to talk about him, in my book. At least for me it really helps me to be able to talk about James not to hold all of these raw feelings in. I feel so bad for her. Any way, James mom had her first dream of James and in it he gave her a mean/mad look. She now thinks that James is mad at her for some reason. I know that he was angry with me for letting his mother bring his body back to Connecticut where his family lives. He NEVER wanted to go back to live there (his words, not mine) and what do I do???? I am so upset after he died, I allowed his family to make all of the plans. I should have just made them come here and bury him down here. This is where he called hom and now I hope that he isn't mad at his mother for not allowing his last wishes to be granted???? I guess that if he is, I will find out sooner or later. I will let you know.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and that I am glad that you are feeling better. I know that this weekend will be hard, you are in my prayers. If you need to vent/talk, you can always e-mail me directly!!!!

Take care and God Bless you,

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Betty Ann,

I am thinking about you. I know that tomorrow is Matthew's birthday. Just know that no matter what, Matthew will be with you to help you get through it. I pray for some peace for you on this special day. James birthday is 10/04, it will be the first since he passed and he would have turned 40 this day. I know that it will be hard for me. But I am going to rely on his strength and God's to help me make it through.

Hugs and peace to you,

Trish

• Members

Trish...thanks for the thoughts. The night before his birthday, I slept about 20 minutes. The whole night I just tossed and turned. The twenty minutes that I slept, though, was the best. Matthew came to me in a dream. I was sitting at a table with my brother and all of a sudden Matthew was sitting next to me. I threw my arms around his shoulders and he asked for a kiss. I kissed him on the cheek and he said "another". So I gave him another kiss and he said "another", "another", "another" until I was kissing him all over his face. He finally said "oooh, kisses from heaven". Then I woke up. The image was so vivid in my mind that I knew it wasn't just a dream. It is burned in my memory so I will never forget it. It helped to get me through the day, knowing that was his present to me.

The day went well...his friends kept telling us stories about Matthew that before we knew it, it was 7:00. Being a Sunday, I didn't want them to stay too late because of school and work. Today, I guess is the let down. Now I go back to missing him. My body just does not want to work today. My mind is in a fog and every bone aches. Oh well...I have the dream to keep me going.

In one of your past posts, you said that James' mother is not allowed to talk about him. How cruel is that! All a mother wants to do is to talk about her child. We need that. We need people to hear about things he did with friends. I might not have been happy with everything I heard yesterday, because Matthew got into more trouble than I knew about, but his friends loved him and I need to hear this from them. I know you understand this...because you always want to talk to people about James but let these people know that from a mother...we want to talk about our children. My biggest fear, being a mother, is that everyone is going to forget Matthew...his time has come and gone. You want you child to have made a difference in people's lives and you won't know that unless they talk about him. Every one of Matthew's friends have his picture on their dashboard so they see him every day. Do you know how that made me feel. Mother's need that. I'm sorry if I've gotten on my soapbox. It hurts me when I hear things like that. I tried to be honest with my own mother about my feelings. Seven months after he died she said to me "you need to get over this". One way to get over this is talking about Matthew and my feelings...not by never talking about him and bottling everything up inside.

Trish..I'm sorry to have rambled but I feel so sorry for James' mother. My heart breaks for her. I know how I would feel if I couldn't talk about Matthew and by other not talking about him I would feel as if he's forgotten already and that would kill me. My thoughts and prayers, of course, are always with you and James, but now with James' mother. I hope she finds the comfort of someone to talk to soon.

Thanks for caring.

BettyAnn

• Members

Betty Ann,

I am glad that you Matthew came to help you through the day. I KNEW that he would. I too feel VERY sorry for James mom. I mean how mean is it to NOT be able to talk about James??? I love to talk about him. It is helping me to heal inside.... I would HATE not being able to talk about him. I know that at his funeral his family kept on telling me to be strong for his mother. It was like I was not suppose to cry for my soul mate, the man that I could see down to his soul. I know how unfair it is and believe me I tell people that. It doesn't matter. I told James sister to allow her mother to talk about James and to deal with his loss, for if she keeps things buried how will she ever move on??? She, nor I, nor anyone else that has truly loved, will ever "GET OVER" (OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW I HATE THOSE WORDS) loosing the people we love, but we can move on. I know that this makes sense to you. I cry all the time for James, but that is OK, I also know that he cries for me and with me. I feel the love he has for me down to my bones. It is sooooooooooo amazing. Hey, have you heard what happened to me the other day??? I want to post it so that all can read, so I will finish this up and find it and paste it, for it is too long to retype, at least for me to retype.

I am glad that things went alright on Matthew's birthday. It sounds like it was just what you needed. I am sure that today was hard, as it is the let down for us. I had the same feelings the day after we buried James.

Take are and may God Bless You,

XOXO

Trish

• Members

I was driving to the pharmacy on Friday morning on my way to work. I had a prescription that I needed to get filled. I was driving down this road that I don't normally take and I came upon the little marker that is there for a woman and her 2 children that died in a car accident. As I was getting closer to it and almost to it, is when I felt this PULL... I felt these load screams in my head and children crying. I got so sad and tears came down my face. I could hear this little voice begging me to help them. They asked me to please tell her that we are ok. I asked "who shall I tell?" One said "my sister" I don't know this person or their sister. I could just feel this pull and felt like I was living this horrible accident in my mind. I could feel the pull of these children and the desperation in their little voices. "Please tell my sister that we are all ok and that we are all together and that it is beautiful here." "We will be ok, please don't worry, we love you and we will always be with you, please let her know."

Well, I went on with my day and then the next day it hit me HARD... It really weighed heavy on my mind and in my heart. I contacted a few of my friends and asked them what to do?? They told me to do what I was asked, so a VERY good friend helped me and we were able to contact this family and pass along this message. When I found out that the message made it through I felt this peace inside that is so undescribable. I also heard this little "thank you" in my head. I cried again.

I never used to believe it when I heard of the dead contacting this realm, but I do now. It is so amazing the things I have experienced. I feel greatful to have been able to be a part of this little miracle. It is like when James died a new part of me opened up and wants to be explored...

Trish

• Members

Trish...that's an amazing story. I'm glad you were able to find the family and I hope that your message helped. What you felt that day is what Care4yu feels when she gets these messages. However, there are some people that have given her a hard time when all she wants to do is to pass on a message. Well, I won't go there right now, because then I know I will definitely be rambling. I'm just glad you were able to pass on your message. That must have been a little terrifying at first.

Wishing you the best and talk to you soon.

BettyAnn

• Members

Oh my goodness; I had an unbelievable experience too Trish. Last Friday night I went through some of April's clothing that Bobby had put into plastic bins and given to her sister. I pulled out a blue t-shirt I had given her and the next morning I put it on to go to work. A big red Peterbilt from the same company that hit April pulled up next to me and I decided to drop back and follow him. All of the trucks were at a construction site dumping asphalt. I got out of my car and walked to one of the trucks and a young blond guy with blue eyes got down and walked right towards me. I asked him if he was Steve Diaz and he said, "I'm his son." I asked, "Do you know who I am"? and he said ,"yes" and started crying. I told him I am April's mom and that if she were here she would hug him and tell him to heal. We embraced and I held his hands for the longest time. I told him that I was told he was in the truck when his dad hit Apes and asked him if it was true that he jumped in her truck with her and held her hand. He said that no, it was his dad that did that but it was HIM who stood next to April. He said he couldn't get her out because the door was on her and everyone kept telling him not to touch her. He said she looked beautiful, that her head was lying on the steering wheel like she was sleeping. He said that he is starting to feel better but that it is hard and that his dad is in intense therapy for traumatic stress disorder. Okay, why on that morning that I put April's shirt on did this happen? I think April wanted that kid to know that she wants them to be okay. It has been 16 months since the accident and I could have approached that family at any time. Why when I had on her shirt did I find the urgent desire (like Trish said about pulling over)? and don't any of you friends here say I'm a wonderful person for doing this, blah, blah, blah....I am NOT a wonderful person - I'm like a momma bear when it comes to my cubs and my claws come out fairly easy as I've shared in the past. Hope you enjoyed my little story. Take Care, Renee

• Members

Dear Renee,

Your story is so beautiful. It so deeply touched my heart and gave me chills of joy. This is just another way of showing us that Angels and our loved ones are busy at work trying to help us to heal our hearts and live in love and forgiveness.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Love Car4u

• Members

For Aprilsmom- You are right, this is an amazing story and notice the time that you wrote it...4:44!! An incredibly connected person told me once to always know that the #4 will mean that Danny is very close... I believe that all of our angels are best friends, and while today has been a particularly sad day here, it brings me such peace and hope to read your story, Renee. I will always believe, without a doubt, that the truck driver that hit Danny did so by accident and my ex husband, that sued him to make money on Danny's death, is the bad guy... Always has been, turns out, and always will be. Has given a whole new meaning to the word sleeze... His wife has listed her name on the long, long list of creditors!! I am so hopeful that you will carry this beautiful experience of YOURS with you, as April is with you , right by your side, lodged deep within your soul. There are clearly some things during this journey that bring us strength, and things like this are perfect examples of your hope and faith. You will be able to help ALL of us here with this story. You sure have made this grieving Mom smile tonight...!! There are no coincidences, remember, especially after you have lost a child. But, when you least expect it, and seem to need it most, our angels remind us that they are still here, and always will be... I thank you and I love you!!! mamabets and her little wink from here, there and everywhere!!!

• Members

Renee,

Thank you for sharing your story. It was April coming through you to try to help someone that she see's in so much pain. You are so lucky to have been able to help her to reach out to this family. You are right, you could have done it at any time, but that particular day was the day you were able to sense what needed to be done. I think that it is amazing how our loved ones can come to us and ask us to help them to make it through.

I too havd something amazing happen to me the other night. James ex girlfriend called his family. She had just found out the he had passed. She has some pictures that she wanted the family to have. His sister wanted me to have them first, as I was the one that he chose to spend the rest of his life with. Well, James and his ex had a rough relationship. James had told me a lot about it when we first got together. He made a lot of mistakes and she broke his heart. It took him a long time to allow himself to really love me. He told me that he had always wished that he could apologize to her for the things that he did to hurt her. He also told me that he knew that she hated him, for she had told his this at one time.

Well, the other night she called me and we were able to talk. I was able to help James by telling her that the one thing that James always wanted to do, but never got the chance, was to apologize for his part in their break up. He wanted her to know that he never meant to hurt her. She got real quiet, like she didn't know what to say. I felt this peace from James like I was able to help him to move on. I was glad to help him do this, for I don't think that she would have realized if he would have tried to "visit" her in a dream or??? But I was able to be his voice.

She is really a nice woman and I felt bad that she had to find out about James in the way that she did. She found his Obituary on the Net. But she was kind to me and told me that she was sorry for my loss and that she will send me the pictures that she wanted his family to have. I am so very excited to see them...

I am so excited when I am able to do things for James. We ALWAYS had each others backs here, why not through spirit as well???

Hugs and Peach to all,

Trish

• Members

Renee,

look at the date that you posted your story....the first of APRIL. April is so wonderful. She is getting use to her abilities now and I just know that she will make her presense so very obvious. I love April and I love you for sharing and helping others to see that we are all still together in our world and theirs.

Tammy

• Members

Dear Care4U, Did you ever get the website up with messages from our loved ones? I wrote it down and am trying to go there now. I have this feeling you might have something from April for me. For the rest of you here I want you to know that a long time ago CARE4U asked me about April and the chicken pox. Well, that would seem sort of ordinary to most moms but since April gave the chicken pox to ME (I had never had them), I tend to think that was a pretty accurate read. I am a Christian and I do seek the Lord's communication with me first and foremost. I know that April belongs to Him and I was the lucky one chosen to birth and raise and love her. HE knows how much I miss her so I think He lets us get messages.....call me a dreamer or whatever, I'm learning.

• Members
bokenhearted

I didn't have a vision but a friend of mine gave me a messagefrom my son. Around 1 1/2 months after he died my friends daughter said that as she woke from sleep one morning she saw my son and he was laughing. He approached her and gave her a message to give us. Tell Mum and Dad that I am OK and happy. She said that her daughter rang her and told her the strangest thing had happened. It was like a dream but she was awake. It gets stranger because the day that this happened was my and my husbands birthday (we share a birthday). My friend didn't tell us straight away as she was unsure weather she should. But about a week later she said she just felt she had to tell us. Her daughter had said that we needed to know that he really was very happy and he was just laughing his lovely laugh that he had. When my friend told me this I cried but gave her a hug and thanked her for telling me. I do believe that we can be contacted by our loved ones, maybe not directly as we might wish but we have to accept it from whereever it comes.

Jo

• Members

Renee,

I did get the website going. It is for the most part messages from our loved ones for all of us in the physical in general. I wouldn't ever post any personal messages. I have a feeling April will be coming through to post on there too. She was very persistant before and I know you said she is a good communicator and I am surprised that she hasn't come through just yet, but it is meant to be when the time is right for all of you. I too feel that we are all individual souls that belong to God and in order for anyone to become close to their loved ones in spirit, you have to recognize and love God first and make sure he knows you do. Without him, none of us would be here. So I like to make a point everyday, just to look at all of my beautiful surroundings and say to him in my head "I love you God." Just so he knows I appreciate everything he has given us.

I have to get back to you on the web address. I have it saved in my favourites so I just click on it. I will look for it and post it on here.

Tammy

• Members

Here is the web adress: Http://ouruniversalhome.blogspot.com

I have to mention that the website would not have been possible if it weren't for all of our loved ones in spirit so I also want to say thanks to all of you for allowing me to communicate with your loved ones and a big thanks to their loving souls for coming through to give us their insight.

Archived