Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
brujablanca

I am glad that my words can reach you and bring you comfort. I can't say how happy I am that I found this safe haven sanctuary online for people, like myself, who need that connection. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this. Best wishes always! Namaste, Bruja Blanca

• Members
brujablanca

Hello everyone. I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and happy Holiday you celebrate no matter what it is. Remember our loved ones are always with us and are celebrating the holidays with us. Blessed be all, namaste! -Love Bruja Blanca

• Members

Hi Bruja. sorry i haven't been on in a while. how was your easter? i hope well. things have been on and off for me.....the grief comes in waves i guess. anyways, hope all is well, talk to you soon

• Members
brujablanca
Hi Bruja. sorry i haven't been on in a while. how was your easter? i hope well. things have been on and off for me.....the grief comes in waves i guess. anyways, hope all is well, talk to you soon
My Easter was fine thank you. I hope yours was as well. I hope little things bring you renewal of life and the knowledge that all pain has limits. Blessed be. Bruja Blanca

• Guests
Guest Guest

I am new here but I really think you should. I have not yet lost anyone in my family but had the recent experience of watching two young newlyweds burn to death (the wife was still alive). I heard this woman pleading for her life as she was trying to remove herself from her seatbelt and tehn watched her become quiet as she finally succumbed to flames. SO manytried to help and were all unsuccesfull. I had no idea who she was, but I remember what I saw her go through. I have spent the last few weeks trying to deal and am now petrified whenever I get behind the wheel. When you create this site, please post this statement. " FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY HOLD DEAR PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY AND BE MINDFULL OF YOUR CHOICES FOR THEY AFFECT SO MANY MORE PEOPLE IN WAYS THAT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!

I would like to set up a forum for all victims of drunk drivers and for the survivors who have lost loved ones in a DWI accident. My dream and vision is to find an end to this horrible and senseless crime that is looked upon as nothing. Not once has a drunk driver gotten the sentence they deserve and those in power judges, lawers, etc. don't take it seriously enough. There's a work for what drunk drivers are: murderers. Those states that offer the death penatly should hand down that sentence to those who commit DWI homocides. The numbers are alarmingly increasing of DWI offenders who kill and are released into the streets to do so again! My intention here is to set up a sanctuary for all victims of drunk drivers. Together we can stop this murderous mayhem. My heart and soul goes out to all of you who are grieving. Please share any and all stories you would like. I am here for you. Namaste, BrujaBlanca.

• Members
slimoperasinger

Hello. I usually post on the loss of a mother thread, but am interested in this thread.

All of my life I have been afraid of death and being visited by spirits or having signs of them there. I grew up hearing all kinds of "ghost" stories from relatives. My culture is very superstitious and religious by nature. Anyway, now that my mom passed away 3 1/2 weeks ago, I am so afraid of losing her memory and want to hold on to anything that I can to make me feel she is still here. It comforts me to think that she can really hear me and can even see me. (??) I wonder if this is really true, or is it something we make up to feel better and closer? Does it only happen to you if you are open to it? After years of being afraid of spirits, I have told myself that my mom would never do anything to hurt or scare me! Now I would just love to know she is still here. My culture has a belief that the spirit remains with us for 40 days. That would mean that my mom will be leaving me soon. I hope not; I cannot take the feeling of another loss! Does anyone know about this belief & does it mean that after 40 days, they are gone forever? I know I sound like a child, but I've never experienced or even talked about this with anyone.

I did have 2 short dreams of my mom appearing to me. In one, I heard her singing, and in the other, she was tickling my head. Then I woke up with a warm and loving feeling right afterward. I like to think she was visiting me. These feelings are all I have. I still have her room which is untouched too.

• Members

slimoperasinger, My husband died 18 months ago. I continue to have that warm and loving feeling. Sometimes it just comes over me when I least expect it, but when it does I try to just drink it in as I know from where it comes from. These feelings don't happen all the time, but at least they do continue. They are what give me hope and some comfort that all is not lost. I wish you peace.

• Members

Working my way through the loss of my son, I am stumbling through the various boards on this site. For me my belief twofold. Part spirit of those gone before stays with us. The rest moves forward to re enter the earth anew.

I have dreamt of my son a number of times since his death. He comes to me confused, lost wanting to know what has happened. I speak to him constantly. In the week after his death I found working my computer a challange. It wouldn't let me print letters I had written to his partner asking for some of his personal sentimental things and his baby photo's. It wasn't until I refined my requests and spoke to Micheal that the computer worked! I have always felt my Grandmother, father and now Micheal come in and out of my life. Yesterday, while sitting in the sun, lost in thoughts of unemployment, debt and grief I had this overwhelming feeling of peace and ease. Micheal was telling me it would be okay, eventually.

Blessed be - Trudi

• Members

Slimoperasinger - my partner, Ishaq, passed away on July 28, 2006. He was a Sufi Sheikh, and I walk both the Sufi and Native American (from my father's side) paths. In the Sufi tradition, we also do a zikr or remembrance for the departed on the 40th day, but Ishaq didn't leave. On the Native side, at least in some tribes, the spirit comes back "often, to visit and comfort the lonely hearted living) - to paraphrase Chief Seattle. Ishaq, being a Sheikh with students also made a bond with them that he would be available to them always, whether in a body or not. I believe he waits for me, and that waiting for him is like a millisecond in his existence now. He has come often in dreams, and he sends me messages with animals and feathers and in other ways. Last night I asked him to come help heal me - I've been really sick with the flu for 3 days now with a 102 temperature - and I dreamed he was with me. We were talking about music with a friend, another Sheikh, his teacher, and when I woke up I was sopping wet and my fever had finally broken. I believe he is still watching over me and I feel him walking beside me.

I never knew it would be like this. Ishaq had diabetes from nine years old, and I knew it was likely he would die before me, just never though so young (he was only 55). Heart attack. He didn't follow Native teachings but he held them in great respect and I think he believed a lot of those traditions too, though he never came with me to powwows for very long (he had a bad foot from a diabetic ulcer and couldn't dance that way). I thought when he died, he would stop and I would go on, but it is different - he walks beside me always, just in a different form.

I hope this helps some.

Peace and Blessings

Anna

• Members
slimoperasinger

Armaiti, thank you for your response. Someone else told me something similar today about part of the spirit leaving after 40 days, but the other part that still stays with us. That's so good to know, or else I'd go crazy with loss.

• Members
brujablanca

I am new here but I really think you should. I have not yet lost anyone in my family but had the recent experience of watching two young newlyweds burn to death (the wife was still alive). I heard this woman pleading for her life as she was trying to remove herself from her seatbelt and tehn watched her become quiet as she finally succumbed to flames. SO manytried to help and were all unsuccesfull. I had no idea who she was, but I remember what I saw her go through. I have spent the last few weeks trying to deal and am now petrified whenever I get behind the wheel. When you create this site, please post this statement. " FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY HOLD DEAR PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY AND BE MINDFULL OF YOUR CHOICES FOR THEY AFFECT SO MANY MORE PEOPLE IN WAYS THAT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!

I would like to set up a forum for all victims of drunk drivers and for the survivors who have lost loved ones in a DWI accident. My dream and vision is to find an end to this horrible and senseless crime that is looked upon as nothing. Not once has a drunk driver gotten the sentence they deserve and those in power judges, lawers, etc. don't take it seriously enough. There's a work for what drunk drivers are: murderers. Those states that offer the death penatly should hand down that sentence to those who commit DWI homocides. The numbers are alarmingly increasing of DWI offenders who kill and are released into the streets to do so again! My intention here is to set up a sanctuary for all victims of drunk drivers. Together we can stop this murderous mayhem. My heart and soul goes out to all of you who are grieving. Please share any and all stories you would like. I am here for you. Namaste, BrujaBlanca.

What you went through was traumatic beyond words and I am truly sorry that you had to witness something so horrific! Even if the person is not a relative and a perfect stranger, that connection that you feel with them as they cross over is something that will last forever. It is real what you are feeling, but be not afraid. This woman died horrifically, however we do not die until we learn the lessons we are meant to in life. She feels no pain now, and although you didn't know her until that moment she will remain with you forever, thankful for your thoughts and will likely help protect you and your loved ones behind the wheel. She is not suffering any longer, that is something you must hold onto. Thank you for sharing your story, but fret no longer for telling your story will help release your sorrows for her. Be safe and remember that what you witnessed doesn't have to happen to you. When you see something so horrific you, without realizing it, help her cross by simply being there, even when you felt there was nothing you could do. I am sorry you had to witness something so horrible! Your strength and faith will get you through until you realize there is nothing to be afraid of. She is smiling upon you for remembering and caring about her. I hope these images become less extreme to the point where you no longer see the flames, but feel the peace in your heart that she felt when she finally crossed. Be not afraid, and please let me know how you are coping. Always, Bruja Blanca

• Members
brujablanca
Hello. I usually post on the loss of a mother thread, but am interested in this thread.

All of my life I have been afraid of death and being visited by spirits or having signs of them there. I grew up hearing all kinds of "ghost" stories from relatives. My culture is very superstitious and religious by nature. Anyway, now that my mom passed away 3 1/2 weeks ago, I am so afraid of losing her memory and want to hold on to anything that I can to make me feel she is still here. It comforts me to think that she can really hear me and can even see me. (??) I wonder if this is really true, or is it something we make up to feel better and closer? Does it only happen to you if you are open to it? After years of being afraid of spirits, I have told myself that my mom would never do anything to hurt or scare me! Now I would just love to know she is still here. My culture has a belief that the spirit remains with us for 40 days. That would mean that my mom will be leaving me soon. I hope not; I cannot take the feeling of another loss! Does anyone know about this belief & does it mean that after 40 days, they are gone forever? I know I sound like a child, but I've never experienced or even talked about this with anyone.

I did have 2 short dreams of my mom appearing to me. In one, I heard her singing, and in the other, she was tickling my head. Then I woke up with a warm and loving feeling right afterward. I like to think she was visiting me. These feelings are all I have. I still have her room which is untouched too.

Hello. You can never lose the memory of your mother, for she lives on in your heart and soul forever. Your dreams of her were positive signs that she is watching over you and loves you more than you can know. She is definitely visiting you, and though at times you may doubt if it's real, remember that it absolutely is. You will know by the feeling in your heart like when you woke up with a warm and loving feeling after she visited you! This is her way of comforting you and making you feel her love in ways that we never knew were possible before. However, since your mother has reached out to you she will likely be with you always, not just 40 days. Do not be afraid of losing her memory for she will not leave you. Once you have that connection it is always there, and it is not something we make up to feel better, it's something that happens to help us realize that our loved ones have moved on but are still around, thus coining the phrase "passing on". It is normal to question it, but never stray far from the fact that she is always with you and letting you know that. She will not leave you! This gift is with all of us, open to it or not. Some people who are not open to it may fear it, others may not believe it, but we all have the ability and potential to be communicated with by our loves ones who have crossed over. I am so sorry your mother passed away, but I hope that you get more dreams and visits from her. Blessed be, Bruja Blanca

• Members
brujablanca

Guest, I forgot to mention this to you, even though you may not know her name, perhaps it may help if you light a candle for her at this site? You can make a name for her if you don't know it, or use anything that helps you identify with her. This can help in ways we don't understand. A shining light is always helpful to you and the victim. She is released from her pain and I hope you can be released from the pain of what you saw as well. Best Wishes Always, Bruja Blanca

• Members
slimoperasinger

Brujablanca & others,

I actually have been talking out loud to my mom, as if she were here. I only do that when I am alone in the house because my husband would think I've gone crazy, for sure. It just brings me comfort to call my mother's name, to say hello to her when I come home, or especially when something reminds me so strongly of her. It's like I am really communicating to her from deep inside, like a cry. I do hope that she hears me. Your response brought tears to my eyes, Brujablanca.

• Members
brujablanca

Hello slimoperasinger. I am glad that you feel that connection and talk to your mother. Anytime you call to her she hears you, because you want her to. It takes a lot of strength to call out to her and commune with your mother when you miss her. You have a gift that so many don't understand, the gift of knowing that your loved one is always with you. That is so important. I hope this helps bring healing to your grief. Thank you for sharing your story with us all and for being a part of this message board. I will continue to look for your messages and pray for you. Blessed be, Bruja Blanca

• Members
slimoperasinger

Brujablanca & others,

Well, I spoke too soon. Today I am having a REALLY bad day. I started reading Feathers Brush My Heart (true stories of mothers connecting with their daughters after death) last night and it stirred up all kinds of emotions within me. I really want to believe these stories and connections with our moms, but today it just seems far fatched to me. Once again, I was unable to sleep well last night, after finally being able to sleep for the past 9 days without medication. I am not sure if I should be reading this kind of stuff right now.

Today I am walking around feeling very empty, in disbelief again that mom is here at all. I am going through all of the necessities of closing her accounts & cancelling her appointments, so that started the hurt. I finally disconnected her phone yesterday & when I picked up her receiver, there was no dial tone today. THat hurt. I also totally BLEW UP this morning at my 11 yr old son, who has been the only help that I\'ve had through this.

Last night, after reading part of te book, I just wanted to feel mom's presence, but I feel nothing. I go into her room now and all I see and feel is a shell of her existence. Plus, I've read here about people feeling their loved one's presence all of the time (or a lot). I'm thinking that the 2 short dreams may be all that I'll ever have for the rest of my life and that I just have to face the fact that mom is gone forever. I had hope that she could be here with me, but now I feel hopeless again. Does this come with time? Must you be particularly psychic?

• Members

Slimoperasinger - I've found that I feel Ishaq in different ways at different times. Part of what I feel is my work in this world now is to just have faith that is always with me, whether I feel him strongly or not. For the last week or so I've been really, really sick - and I had him in one dream early on, but briefly and I didn't feel him all that strongly. That was hard - it was the first time I've been sick since he died and I wanted him here to take care of me the way he used to. Sometimes though things happen that you don't realize right off are a message - like several times in a row when I was so upset that he wasn't here while I was sick, all of sudden my kitten would come bounding in and curl up and lay her head on my shoulder - which she doesn't do that often. I started feeling like he was sending her to make me feel better.

I can't tell you what will happen with time for you. I have to have faith and know that Ishaq and I still walk side by side in different ways. I don't know if it's different because he was my soulmate and partner, and your experience is with your mother. I know it's hard though, once you feel a connection or have a dream, you want more of them, want them to keep happening and sometimes it is a long time in between this happenings. Just keep talking to her, she can hear you, and try to believe that your words get through to her.

Peace,

Anna

• Members
brujablanca

slimoperasinger, don't pressure yourself to feel your mother because healing never comes when it's forced. It's okay when you blow up at someone, especially when they're your support system, because you are going through such a horrible time right now and I am sure your son understands. Do not kick urself for that, for you are only human and must realize that you will fly off he handle. It comes with grief. Meantime you are probably not ready for the book right now. Why don't you put that aside and concentrate on your own mother coming through and not worry about her contacting you the way other peoples' mothers do. We all have our own unique way of communing with our loved ones. As time goes by, you will understand the best way to contact your mother and the strongest method she has of contacting you. Sometimes our loved ones are trying so hard to talk to us and we are trying so hard to listen that messages just get lost in between. You have to take a deep breath and realize that things come the way they are meant to. Don't pressure yourself to feel her, and you will start to feel her in ways you never knew possible. Tying up lose ends for her has got to be devastating! It only seems to reassure you that your loved one is gone. The Earthly remains that your mother left behind like the phone and her belongings are not what she inhabits now, so it is natural to feel empty when you see these things. You are putting a lot of pressure on yourself and you need to sit back and relax. Realize that she will come to you, especially when you least expect it. Take time to appreciate yourself and your accomplishments, and know that taking it one day at a time is the best thing you can do. Fill the emptiness of the void you feel with a new connection, instead of calling her on the phone you can now call out to her wherever you are! Even in your mind! Visualize her sitting on your bed comforting you while you are sad. Visualize her love surrounding you, because it is always there. Don't pressure yourself and remember these feelings will surface, but pain has limits. Love has no limits at all. Take a deep breath and try not to think so much about it and it will come to you. What is your mother's favorite color? Wear it, or burn a candle of that color to feel reconnected to her. What perfume did she wear? Spray it on you, feel yourself cloaked in her love. What flowers does she like? Keep them around the house so you feel the living part of her with you. Flowers are great for healing and if she has a favorite one that would be something you can consider to keep around you at all times. These feelings will come in and out but soon you will find that when you are open to the good aspects of this then you will never have to force yourself to try and feel something, it will just happen. Don't be so hard on yourself! Take a deep breath and try, try again! Don't give up. I hope you are feeling better soon. You are never alone! Always, Bruja Blanca

• Members
slimoperasinger

Hi Brujablanca and others,

Thank you for your support. I feel better now, but I will definitely not read the book for a while. It was accentuating my loss because I was so desperately trying to find signs of my mom. Meanwhile, I'll keep on reading and posting here.

• Members
brujablanca

Hello slimoperasinger, I am so glad you're feeling better. Things will get easier in time. Sometimes the most important thing in healing is knowing what does NOT help, like the book for now, before you find what really does. I am glad you're better. Blessed be. Bruja Blanca

• Guests
Guest Guest

MY Names James,

im clairaudient and i have visions i justwondered if any of you have any talents or gifts ( dont really know what to call them ) and wanted to have a general chat about them? maybee share some experiances.

Male

UK

Just so you can have a slight picture of me in your head :)

thnx

• Members

My son sleeps with me sometimes. I lay down, and I feel a weight on my chest, and just, a peace. And when my husband and I are fighting, this toy cow starts making sounds, but when i try to find it, it stops. This only happens when my husband and I are both there to hear it. My sister-in-law woke up one morning to find her computer wallpaper changed to a picture of my son, and its unchangeable. Her husband sees toys fall down the stairs, when no one else is in the house. I believe my son is here sometimes. There are things that have been happening since his death that I cant explain, like those mentioned above. I just wish my huband could see these things as signs from our baby, that he's ok.

• Members

Hi Everybody~ If I could only gather all of you in a room to show you the photo albums of pictures that I have been able to capture of the miracle signs that my Danny has left since his departure in June of 2004, you would be believers forever!!! He was 25, and he leaves AMAZING signs, all of the time. Hearts, mainly, but silhouettes, angel wings, just to name a few, and I now, have heard his voice from time to time. The more you remain open to any and all possibilities, our kids can and will continue to contact you, just differently than when they were here on this level. They have moved to a much more beautiful, incredible place of magic...Full time magic, and they are with us always. It is so wonderful to hear others talk of their connections..It gives comfort to so many!!! I love you all!! xoxoxomamabets

• Members
brujablanca

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I am nervous because I have to undergo some tests to see if I have gall stones and may need my gall bladder removed. I am very nervous (okay, out and out SCARED!!!) because I have never ever had any surgery of any type before, except my wisdom teeth pulled. I am very scared and can't seem to think of anything else lately. As for psychic talents, I believe we all have them. What I notice the most is the ability to sense what others feel especially when they are sad or angry. I'm mostly an Empath, one who feels what others, living and dead, feel. Sometimes it is overwhelming, so I have to basically step outside myself and try to maintain an overall calmness and remember it is not my emotions I feel. It took me years to learn how to control it. Right now I am certain that the fear I feel is my own, since I am scared of the possibility of having surgery. Meantime I am trying to maintain a positive attitude and visualize my body being healthy, with white light flowing all inside and around me. I am hoping for the best and thinking of you all. Best wishes everyone! Love Bruja Blanca!

• Members
keekeenov26

I just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who smells their loved ones at certain times. Last night there was a horrible thunderstorm and since the hurricanes came back to fl. I have a fear of all things related, anyway as I was waiting for it to pass I thought I smelled my husband. It had been almost six weeks since I had and I thought that was over.

• Members
brujablanca

There may be long times that elapse without us feeling a communication from our loved ones, but it is never over. I have many times in the past 20 years smelled my great grandfathers cigars, telling me he is around. Sometimes it will be months to a year in between, but he is always here with me and always finds a way to remind me. Same with your husband. Stay safe. Don't lose faith!

• Members
messenger

DEAR GUEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS THE VERY STRONG FEELINGS WHEN I WALK INTO A ROOM...I CAN FEEL THE FEELINGS...............OTHERS IN THE ROOM ARE FEELING..SOMETIMES A GOOD THING AND SOMETIMES NOT............IT CAN BE VERY OVERWHELMING AND SAD...AT TIMES..I CAN TELL JUST BY FIRST GLANCE USUALLY RIGHT MY HUSBAND SAYS..IF A PERSON ............IS A GOOD PERSON OR NOT AND OTHER THINGS ABOUT THEM

WHAT ALL DO YOU DO?????????????

MESSENGER

• Members

For keekeenov26~ and brujablanca~ Where in Florida are you? I lived there my whole life, just about, and my daughter had her gall bladder remover while there!!!!! She was pregnant when she had her first attack, then after our grandbaby came, she had her surgery- Itty bitty scar, and a quick recoup!! My son Danny, 25, died one evening near Lutz- Had just left an apparent business associate/friend in Dover. A very long, complicated story, but his miracle signs are around me always- As I tell many, "I almost tripped over one today!!!" My daughter "smells" Danny's CURVE cologne alot, she also smells my Dad's pipe tobacco- "Borkum Riff" tobacco!!!! He passed on six weeks before Danny did- I am in North Carolina now- Where are you in Florida?? I have family all over the sunshine state!!! xoxoxomamabets

• Members
brujablanca

Thank you for sharing your stories with me! Glad it was a quick recovery for your daughter. I have currently live in New Mexico in the beautiful barren desert, but am considering moving to Cocoa Beach Florida where I have lots of family. I have been there before and love the ocean. I find it quite peaceful there. My beloved Aunt Dorothy, my best friend in the world, died in 2000 in Melbourne Beach Florida. Here in the barren desert I know she is with me because every night before bed I open up my window and smell the beach, esp the ocean she used to plunge into and swim in! The great Atlantic is right outside my window, even though I am 1200 miles from it. Namaste, Bruja Blanca.

• Members
keekeenov26

mamabets lets just say that i live in a small town in central florida. I have so many things on my mind that i would hate anything i said here to be found out by any member of my husbands family. whom i`m beginning to care even less for than before. It`s beginning to feel like thew end of this relationship for me. SORRY, i`M HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY.What purpose is there anymore? My child is grown and hardly ever comes around and I have no grandchildren I just don`t see whats so great about living by myself. I just go to work alone and come back home and never go anywhere because theres nothing i want to do. SORRY.

• Members
sweetwilliam

My husband died 11 weeks ago. 8 weeks later I felt a pressure on his side of our bed, then his arms embraced me. He held me very tight as I told him every thing I wanted to but never had the chance, since his death was suddden. I never turned over to see him, but I know he was there. When I was done talking to him I told him I knew it was God's plan and he deserved to be in Heaven - then I felt his arms release me, the pressure off the bed and he was gone. God allowed him to comfort me, so I could go on...

Susan

• Members

SUSAN...................YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN VISITED BY YOUR HUSBAND..................GOD KNEW HOW YOU WERE HURTING AND HOW THIS EXPERIENCE WOULD GIVE YOU HOPE TO GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS WILLIAM WOULD WANT YOU TOO

MAY YOU CONTINUE TO FEEL HIS PRESENCE.........

SINCERELY

MESSENGER

• Members
slimoperasinger

Susan, thank you for sharing that visit from your husband. That brought tears to my eyes.

My mom will be gone 2 months tomorrow. I am now feeling more at peace with possibly connecting with her, even if it is in seeing beautiful flowers or a beautiful dog. I am trying to see my mother in beauty around me. Until recently, I was afraid of having signs from her. I posted about that here. All of my life I grew up hearing ghost stories that scared me. Now I am more accepting that I want to keep mom alive in any way that I can.

• Members

Hi everyone, I have been to the Psychic and am stunned. I was expecting $50 of entertainment or peace. I found peace. I gave the lady (approx 60 yrs old) a photo of my family = it included my husband, son, daughter, myself and my mum,dad, mother-in-law and father-in-law. I was careful not to give out any information that would lead to any conclusions. How did this lady know so much about me and all the others. When it came to my Mum and Dad she even described what they died of - Dad broken back and died quickly and Mum head injuries and broken neck. She went on to say that Mum and I were very close and spent a lot of time together and did special things with our hands. She also mentioned that my Mum made small clothing, Baby clothes and jackets. etc. and that she showed these for competition. She accurately described my husband and his back pain and my son having a ute car and a staffy dog. There were lots of other information that I simply have no answer for as to how she knew it. She spoke of how my father wanted to say he loved me and was sorry that he didnt tell me but that he was proud of me and told others of this. My Mum often called me her darling daughter. The Psychic referred to this and said that Mum was missing me also and was shirty in having gone this way. There was lots of tears by me and all the information was taped (one hour) I have played the tape to my husband and daughter who also are somewhat amazed at the acurracy of the information. I have come away from the session happy that I gave myself the opportunity. Some will find this situation totally unbelieveable and thats fine. Others will find it believeable and comforting. I must admit I lean towards feeling comfortable and at peace. I know in my heart that some information she just couldnt have know and yet she spoke to me without knowing who I was, family information etc. Please do not judge me on my feelings and think that I have been scammed. I am happy with the result and if it helps me feel better then you should be happy for me also. Has anyone else had a similar experience? I also wish to mention that I had chosen to have a rainbow as a sign of remembrance for my Mum and Dad. Yesterday I was leaving the front of our house only to find a double (one on top of the other) rainbow. I have never seen a double rainbow before and it was over our house. I called my husband to have a look and we took photos to prove that it was there. The psychic mentioned the signs that Mum would be giving me or did she just read the weather report?

• Members

Solemate - I think it is great that you have gotten peace from your session with the psychic. She sounds like she is a real one, and you shouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks or says about it - what you have experienced is what is important!

In the book Voices of our Ancestors by Cherokee elder Dhyani Ywahoo, she writes - " my great-grandfather said to me " when you see the rainbow it is an indication that the holy spirit is strong in people's bodies as a result of ceremonies done correctly". Maybe the rainbow you saw means the same - your session was for the greatest good for you and your family, and has created peace in your heart!

I lost my partner, Ishaq, over ten months ago, and I still see signs from him and he comes to me in dreams - some "lucid" dreams (or what physicist Fred Alan Wolf calls "parallel universe awareness". I believe that our beloveds, our families and friends who have passed are still with us, just at a different vibrational level, and they (and we) can cross that boundary at times. So it's not surprising to me that your mom could send you a rainbow!

Peace to you,

Anna

• Members
brujablanca

Hello everyone. I am thinking of and praying for all of you. How is everyone today? Blessed be always, Namaste. Bruja Blanca

• Guests
Guest Guest

Hello. Like so many of you here I have lost a loved one, my mother. She died 3 weeks ago from lung cancer. I am very interested in connecting with someone who can recommend a medium or psychic. I do not know if I am a true believer but I have been in a constant state of shock and sadness since her passing. I feel like many things were not said and I would love an opportunity to know that she is okay, and we are going to be okay without her. I live in Toronto, Canada and would love to hear from anyone that can help me.

Thanks,

M

• Guests
Guest Guest

Hi. My husband died in Aug '06. About a week after he died a small sparrow came into my bedroom where I was lying down. There were no windows open - only a small opening towards the bottom of my back door. It had to fly thru a dark office, a dark living room into my bedroom. It flutter around & when I got up to make sure it didn't hurt itself, it started back the way it had come in without hitting anything on its way.

In April, I was real down and crying & I had spoken to a friend about Blue birds. It wasn't a 1/2 hour, while I was sitting by my window & a blue bird landed on the closest branch of a tree near the window and it looked right at me. The next day, I was at the window again and I called out loud "I LOVE YOU PAT". Immediately, a hawk flew out of the trees and soared right passed the window. (The year before Pat passed, we had gone to Vermont to a falconry school. I had a HAWK on my arm). I was scared, shaky, amazed and joyful all at the same time!

I thank God that he is letting Pat communicate with me & it is so comforting & a relief to know he forgives me & still loves me. There were sad issues in our marriage but these contacts are helping me tremendously.

Thanks.

• Members
For the individual who requested the name of a responsible medium:

Marcel Cairo, $100, 2 hour phone reading.

http://web.mac.com/marcelcairo/iWeb/Believe2Receive/when.html

Gayle

Hi, I am new to this site. My Husband passed away 4 months ago. He was only 46, And I am 44. I would like to look in to the medium you sent to the other person.I really miss him. I have been with him sense I was 15 years old, and now he is gone.I need answers. THANK YOU.

• Members
Hi everyone, I have been to the Psychic and am stunned. I was expecting $50 of entertainment or peace. I found peace. I gave the lady (approx 60 yrs old) a photo of my family = it included my husband, son, daughter, myself and my mum,dad, mother-in-law and father-in-law. I was careful not to give out any information that would lead to any conclusions. How did this lady know so much about me and all the others. When it came to my Mum and Dad she even described what they died of - Dad broken back and died quickly and Mum head injuries and broken neck. She went on to say that Mum and I were very close and spent a lot of time together and did special things with our hands. She also mentioned that my Mum made small clothing, Baby clothes and jackets. etc. and that she showed these for competition. She accurately described my husband and his back pain and my son having a ute car and a staffy dog. There were lots of other information that I simply have no answer for as to how she knew it. She spoke of how my father wanted to say he loved me and was sorry that he didnt tell me but that he was proud of me and told others of this. My Mum often called me her darling daughter. The Psychic referred to this and said that Mum was missing me also and was shirty in having gone this way. There was lots of tears by me and all the information was taped (one hour) I have played the tape to my husband and daughter who also are somewhat amazed at the acurracy of the information. I have come away from the session happy that I gave myself the opportunity. Some will find this situation totally unbelieveable and thats fine. Others will find it believeable and comforting. I must admit I lean towards feeling comfortable and at peace. I know in my heart that some information she just couldnt have know and yet she spoke to me without knowing who I was, family information etc. Please do not judge me on my feelings and think that I have been scammed. I am happy with the result and if it helps me feel better then you should be happy for me also. Has anyone else had a similar experience? I also wish to mention that I had chosen to have a rainbow as a sign of remembrance for my Mum and Dad. Yesterday I was leaving the front of our house only to find a double (one on top of the other) rainbow. I have never seen a double rainbow before and it was over our house. I called my husband to have a look and we took photos to prove that it was there. The psychic mentioned the signs that Mum would be giving me or did she just read the weather report?

• Members

Hi everyone,

I was reading your posts and wanted to comment... We are all psychic... We can meditate and get messages from those on the other realms... I have been doing this for some time now and am happy when I can share with someone else the messages that I have gotten from others... I really have to be in a good place, or I can not get any messages.. I have to meditate and really relax my thoughts, not allow anything else to come into my mind, but that person I want to have.

There are many people that "CLAIM" to be psychic, but I found readingsbyraven@aol.com to be a really great source.. I have learned so much from her that now I believe my own mind and thoughts and KNOW that James is with me every day..... Sharing all the things that I would have wanted him to share with me should he have survived his addiction... He passed away from a Methadone/Xanax combination that his PCP had given him the day prior to his death, (Death Date:11/12/05) and he had only taken ½ of the recommmended dosages he was prescribed. If he had taken that much, he would have died in our bed...

I remember the first time he came to me. It was approximately 5 days after he passed and he was angry.. I could feel this horrible energy come into the room that I was in and the winds blowing (no fans or windows or door used or open)not to mention the horrible screaching that came from my computer... I just knew that it was James with me, so I was NOT afraid.. I cried and told him that I loved him but that he had passed on and he needed to go to the other side now... I also begged him to not forget me and to please always be there with me.... A couple of months later on he came to me in a dream.. I still remember it as clear as if it were yesterday... He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. He came and hugged me and explained to me that he did NOT want to go and that he loved me and would always be with me.... He then proceeded to tell me word for word what his autopsy would say and that he would protect me not matter what. He told me how much he loved me and always would. I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes as I write this for I KNOW that he is with me now.

These "dreams" that we all have are really visits from our loved ones. I believe in psychics, but am afraid to go to one, afraid that they will tell me that what I have been feeling, seeing and hearing is not true. Then I found readingsbyraven@aol.com and she helped to change my life.. I know that she charges $1.00/minute to do readings and she truly is a great reader....

Please know that even though we are all going through a different stage of grief, even if you do go to visit a psychic, it does not mean that your loved one will come through... They have to go through so very when they cross over.. They just need time. It is not personal for they still love you from the other side and within time, they will come to you and share this with you...

James comes to me all the time. From time to time he even calls me to spread is love.

Love and Hugs to you all,

Tricia

• Members
computermemaw2
For the individual who requested the name of a responsible medium:

Marcel Cairo, $100, 2 hour phone reading.

http://web.mac.com/marcelcairo/iWeb/Believe2Receive/when.html

Gayle

I dont really know how to use this post. can anyone help me out?

You go to the site mentioned, http://web.mac.com/marcelcairo/iWeb/Believe2Receive/when.html, then click on the email button. You then send an email to Marcel Cairo telling him you're intrested in setting up a phone reading. He will email you back with some dates and times available and ask you to select one. When you do, he will send you an invoice via Pay Pal where you will make the payment to him. He calls you on the date and at the time set up between the both of you. Afterwards, he will email you a link to go to so you can download a recording of the session. I found he was very direct, and, for the most part on the mark. Gayle

• Members

My dear daughter and best friend Vangie did much of our psychic and medium work together for several years. We did readings, healings, etc. and enjoyed working together as mother and daughter so much.

She passed at 36, Feb. 4, 2006.

She has communicated many times to both myself and her dad; whom she was also close to.

Early last Mother's Day, I woke in the very early morning, looked out in the back yard to see our statue of the Buddha sitting in meditation completely aglow on one side. There was no moon or starlight shining above, but the statue was definately lit up on the left side....I glanced away once, and then fleetingly again, (still sleepy) looked back and the light was gone.....She was communicating a "Happy Mother's Day" in her beautiful way to me. She had always been very aware of these special days, and made sure we all celebrated them as a family.

She is continuing her psychic, mediumistic, healing, spiritual work on the other side, but did so, (and continues to do so) for me at a special moment in the most beautiful way she could from the other side of the veil.

Gramma Martha

Archived