Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Solace

I am in need of some answers in a bad way. I'd like to email you or have you email me if possible. I have had something happen thta i'd like to get your opinion on.

CMcCormickRN@aol.com

Thanks

Connie

• Members
seekingsolace

Angelmommy,

Thank-you for your posting and the information that you shared. It's good to hear that your grandmother visited you at one point : )

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Thank you again for writing. I will try all that you have suggested. I am not very patient, but I do try to be... I know that things will come in time and probably be when I am more ready for them. I seem to want everything NOW and hate to wait. I wake up in the mornings feeling very sad, for James has not come back to me. I am going to try you suggestions though and will keep you posted on how they are working.

Best wishes on the New Year!!

Trish

• Members

Dear Seekingsolace,

first of all wishes for a happy new year, i lost my housband 11 mounths ago he was only 34 year old by an accident in an alevator. I raise my two boys 6 and 3 years old and most of the time i am doing well so far, believing that somehow is somewhere else and when my time comes we will be together again. Unfortunately since i spended my holidays with his parents and they dont beleive at all in after death life i need signs and contact with him, his name is Antonis. Please, if you know anything to show me the way to contact with him...to know where he is...is he is ok....if he wants something from me...if i can help him...if he still loves me....please share information with me....(sorry for my English i am from Greece)

Thank you for your time

Iocasti

• Members
seekingsolace

Iocasti,

I remember you from before. You had posted a while ago [Aug?]. It is good to hear from you again : )

Your English is amazing! I will need to learn some Greek ...The native tongue is closest to a person's heart.

To contact Antonis, you first need to state your intention to him aloud. Have you done so yet? Then, to start ...set aside an amount of time every day ['Antonis time'] whereby the 2 of you can visit together. Even 5-10 min a day is a start for this. This time is to give you an opportunity to practice receiving him. A book called 'Hello from Heaven' gives a good listing of the ways that loved ones can come to us. You might want to have a look through that for the kinds of things that are common in terms of communication.

During 'Antonis time', be still ....turn off noise-makers [radios, machines] and make sure that you will not be interrupted. Sitting/standing/lying down is ok ...just ensure your body is comfortable. Keep your eyes and ears open ...Ensure there is enough light so you can see things ...A comfortable light is ok. And then speak to him ...Speak out loud ...Then stop and listen ...Leave a good space for listening ...Look around, see what comes to you ..in your heart, in your mind. around you ...

This is about the ability to both detect the obvious and the subtle. Sometimes we are only able to receive people with what sounds [metaphorically] like a whisper ...sometimes something a lot more obvious. Sort of like a weak phone connection vs a strong one. Communication isn't always dramatic or hollywood. Sort of like regular physical world conversation, it changes form.

Antonis most definitely still loves you Iocasti. Have you been doubting that? Feelings don't change when a person crosses over. Love is enhanced when a person crosses ...Beauty never dies.

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta].

Impatience is more common than patience. Have compassion for yourself around that. It's just part of being human. James is around regardless of whether you can consciously sense him or not. Trust in that. Just keep talking to him whenever you can ...Even if you don't have the patience to make 'James time' right now, just keep talking to him anyways. Even if you don't ...that's ok too. You are right ...everything has it's time. James is there for you regardless.

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish, Iocasti, Everyone,

Thank-you for your New Year's wishes. I send the same to all of you. Know that I feel your heartbreak. A reminder that they are with you. And that you have the ability to receive them. Trust in this.

• Members

Dear Seekingsolace,

Thank you very much for spending time answering to me..:) I ll do my best..i am so confused lately trying to figure out what's going on on the "other side" how things are...why things happen...how does the hole universe make sense...what is the role of each and everyone in this...i guess i am too "small" to touche the truth of being, the truth of God, what i know and according to what i recieve (information from books and people, my religion states, feelings, senses) i ll work out and do my best. I am here to help you with any information about Greece and greek language and culture. Once againg i wish to all of you gifts and support from heaven and our beloved ones.May we all have peace in heart and minde.

• Members

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday morning I went back to bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't. Instead, I laid there for about 90 minutes with my eyes closed just trying to relax....with my eyes closed my husbands face appeared and was as clear as day....I knew he was with me, I just couldn't touch him in the physical.....it is frustrating but comforting at the same time. Keep trying and your love ones will find a way to get to you. Last summer he appeared to me in our bedroom window in the same way. I know he is here. God, I still cry everyday and just long to have him back.....I am holding you all in my heart and prayers. We are all struggling together. One day at a time! Bless you all.

• Members
seekingsolace

Iocasti,

I am happy to help : ) Being confused after everything you have gone through is normal. You are definitely NOT too small to touch the truth of being ...the truth of God. The truth of being is something that is innate ...It is within you. It's not something any of us need to think about ...all we need to do is to connect with our essence ...to feel that part of us. It is found through the heart ...not the head. Trust that you already have all that you need within you ...Your soul will guide you. Ask it to show you the way.

• Members

The most vivid dream I had about my mom, I had a week after she died. I was sitting in the back of my uncle's car-my mom was on my right side and I think it was my brother on my left. In the front seat was my sister, and in the driver's seat was my uncle. My mom was telling me not to forget this and that for the funeral. I remember her clearly saying, "Don't forget the guest book." And "Call my friends from work." As we talked, my mind told me that she was dead-how could she be sitting here talking to me if she's dead? Then, my mom said that she had to go. I cried out "No! I don't want you to go!!" And I sobbed loudly. She gave me a big hug, and I swear I could feel her warmth on my body. Then...I woke up. That dream made me feel so much better, because I knew that it was my mom trying to tell me that everything was going to be ok.

• Members
seekingsolace

Lauraa,

Thank-you for sharing such a beautiful experience with us : ) Your husband IS very much with you indeed. You just needed some time for stillness to see him.

• Members

I had a visit from James this afternoon. I had to go this morning to have a proceedure done at a Surgical Center. Last night I tossed and turned and really couldn't sleep. I kept on crying and begged James, my guides and God to let James be here with me for it. I went this morning and was released to come home and when I did, I feel asleep (finally). I dreamed that James was sitting on our bed with me, I can't recall if we talked. I do know that I had gone to my mom's and when I got there I tried to call James on his cell phone and someone picked up, but there was no one talking on the other line. I kept on trying to call, but it wouldn't even go to his voicemail. I forced myself to wake up and went around our home looking for James. Is this silly or what??? It took me a couple of minutes to remind myself that James is no longer here... I do believe that it was James way of telling me that "yes, I am here with you for the procedure" but then he had to go back home??? It is silly or???

Seekingsolace,

I have a question for you. I was told tonight by my bestfriend that the best time for the spiritual world is to contact us is between 1-5am... Have you ever hear this??? I feel like James usually comes to be about 3am. She had a dream shortly after James died and in it he gave her some numbers 333.11 and when I found his birth certificate he was born at 3:31pm and when I had one of my visits I wrote the time I awoke and it was 3:11am. James had a gift here on Earth. Numbers would come to him and he knew that they were to mean something to him. I believe that he is sending numbers through my BF to me to give me some kind of message, I am just not sure of what that message is. Of course i do believe that in time it will be revealed... Also, she told me to get some of the books from Sylvia Brown to read. Do you know of her and if these may help to explain things to me a bit??? I am just grabbing at ANYTHING that will help me to communicate with James. I do as you told me and have JAMES and TRISH time... I love him and miss him so very much. His visits are SO very important to me as they help me to feel close to him.

Take care,

Trish

• Members

Hi Trish,

Your post really surprised me!!

I also have a lot of dreams in which Steven is calling me on my cellphone, but there is no one on the line!! Only twice, in the beginning, I heard his voice, but it wasn't clear enough...

Then, I also have something with the numbers 3 & 11! Like you waking up at for example 3.11 am, or looking at the clock and it's just, 3.11 am/pm, or 11.11 am/pm... I know it's Steven... for me I think 11 is because he was born on the 11th and 3, we started dating on the 3rd...

I'm always happy, when I read stories similar to mines :-)

So be sure!! This can't be coincidence, these signs are real! :-)

Bless you!

Elena

• Members

My dad died in March 2005 and I often dream of him being some sort of fish or dolphin and I can't figure out what it means.

it is really bizarre he is always a talking fish too

once he was a dolphin at a sealife park and he was talking to me about when he was young and another time he was a really dirty tank and I promiced him I would clean it.

any ideas what dreams like this mean?

• Members

Elena,

It is always nice to be reassured that our loved ones are coming through from the other side. I had a really strange dream about James last night and it is WAY to long to type all out. The only thing that I do remember is that there was A LOT of strange people in our apartment (we never lived in an apartment together) and that there were 3 kids and 1 woman that kept on coming to our door and trying to get in to speak to James. I was mean to this woman and threw her off of our steps. We must have lived on the 2nd or 3rd floor. I just remember being very mean to her and jealous. I was not the jealous type when James was alive, so why am I now in my dreams??? Any way, there are the numbers 1 and 3 again. It is definately James, he was born at 3:31pm, and he always had a thing for numbers and 1 and 3 were a big part of them.

Trish

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta],

James has really been connecting with you in the past few days. : ) Yeah! ! I don't think it's silly at all that you went looking for James in your home. That makes perfect sense. You felt his presence so strongly via the "dream"/visit that it seemed almost impossible that he wasn't physically in the house. Makes sense.

I think the numbers 3 and 1 are very relevant in James' case from everything that you have described. 2 dreams so far with the numbers in both, as well as what came to your friend, the birth certificate, time of the visits, etc. That is a LOT of 3s and 1s ...Too many to not pay serious attention to.

I think you were "led" to note the time of his birth [3:31a] and that this time is relevant somehow to his ability to contact you. Perhaps you can try setting your alarm at 255a [since he's come before in the 3a, 3:11a time] on a night when lack of sleep isn't that important [ie. a non-work night] and have your "James time" then. That time could be an easier time for him to contact you for some reason ...and he is really wanting to get that across to you.

What your friend said about the timeframe from 1-5a being optimal for contact from the Other Side ..I think I have heard an inkling of this before but I don't know from where [i'm not well read on the subject but I do know for me personally, the spirit world is very active at night]. I do feel, regardless, that her telling you about this timeframe is a SIGN ...a communication from James via her ...that he would like to contact you during that timeframe ...Then, when you add in the 3 + 1 thing coming up, along with the time of birth being 3:31a, I think it's pretty clear what James is wanting to convey to you ..."I can speak with you at 3:31a" [but because of the 3:11a history of his visits, why not keep the timeframe to 3a-345a ...That gives him a good window]

I do know of Sylvia Browne but have not ready any of her books. If your friend suggested her, then I would look into that further. Again, that could be another sign/guidance from James ...trying to assist you in contacting him. Continue to pay attention to everyone and everything around you. The signs/communications often can come via others too. The more you pay attention to, the more will come. I don't know why, but, as soon as you start noticing, it's like some doorway is opened that makes it easier to notice even more.

I think the phone in your first dream ...the fact that you didn't get James or his voicemail when trying to make a cell phone call ...is just a metaphor for how you are feeling right now in your own ability to contact him. You are trying but not getting your own direct connection yet. He's calling you instead : )

It sounds to me like the 2 of you are making a LOT of progress in your ability to connect with each other : )

• Members
seekingsolace

Sarahnz,

Either your dad is communicating something to you about dolphins or your subconscious is communicating something to you about your dad being like a dolphin. I need to know more about him to sort out which end of things it might be. I also need to know more about what dolphins mean to you personally.

If dolphins have always been something that has resonated with you, it could be that your mind was filled with dolphin images and the only way that your dad could commuicate with you was to go in through your mind during dreamtime ...and he had mainly dolphin images to work with.

If dolphins have never been anything that you've given much thought to ...then ...the next thing I wonder is if your dad had an affinity for dolphins in some way. If he did then that could explain why he chose a dolphin to communicate to you with. If he didn't have an affinity for dolphins then did he have an affinity for the sea? ...It's important to look at the relevance of everything surrounding dolphins too although, in this case, the dreams are so dolphin specific that I think you need to look directly at them.

Let's look at the nature of dolphins ....The little I know about them: playful, extremely intelligent, playful, playful [: ) ], gentle, extremely wise, far more evolved spiritually than many beings on this earth.

Is your dad like this? Does this describe your dad's character at all? [especially the playful part?] You see what I mean?

If this doesn't piece anything together for you, then post back more about him with more questions and we can see what else can be sorted out.

• Members

Hi Everyone,

I wrote this before but I thought it would be important to do it again....Last year shortly after my husband "passed on" I had a dream. He was standing beside me in the dream and we were looking at his casket at his calling hours and he told me as we looked on that, "I am not there". Ever since then I truely felt he has lived on only in heaven with god...not in the physical with me....It has been so reassuring to me and has helped me to keep going without him here...until we meet again! I still cry for him everyday but that and my search of my own spiritual self has helped me. Your all in my heart and prayers!

• Members

Question:

Does anybody here experience anxiety since loosing their love ones....I was wondering if my symptoms, ie. unable to sleep, heart palpatations, shortness of breathe....just got the thought and wondering if my husband or parents are trying to contact me somehow via these symptoms....I know they are all associated with grieving but after reading all your post I just started thinking about that???????? Maybe they are signs???

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Thank you for helping me with my dreams/visits. I knew that the 3 and 1's were important, but what you said is making even more sense. I do wake up a lot at night, usually about 2:36-3:am or some time. My anxiety is really up at these hours and I am aggitated. What you said makes a lot of sense in the fact that maybe it is James trying to make me wake up so he can talk to me easier?? Or communicate with me better. My anxiety after dreaming/visits fro James is so strong that I have a very hard time trying to sleep for nights afterwards.

I went to my local library and took out a book entitled Dreams for Dummy's... I am wanting to learn all that I can about the visits and dreams and the interpretations of them all. I also have been using my dream journal almost every day. My dreams and visits are coming really strong from James. He was always VERY protective of me. He knows that I am in pain from his death and dealing with my back, plus my grandmother is not feeling well and my parents are here with her for the next few months. I know that James is trying to tell me something and hopefully I can finally understand it all... I know that he was gifted in this world. He had dreams and visions all of the time. He used to talk to me about them. The strange thing that I realize now is that he didn't talk to other people in his life about this. I tried to talk to some of his family members and one of his child's mom about his visions and dreams. They looked at me and acted like I was speaking a foreign language. I also have a feeling that James was preparing me for his death. I say this in the fact that he used to tell me that he wasn't going to live to be old. He also used to tell me that when he was gone I needed to learn to sleep alone again. No, he wasn't going to leave me and move on in his life here. I had asked him that at one time. He said that he was just preparing me for later on in life. Of course at first I thought that he was wanting out of our relationship, but he always insisted that he loved me and didn't want to leave me. Now it is making sense to me. I just never thought that he was going to die so young.

I have rambled on long enough. Thank you for helping me with this. I appreciate your thoughts and comments about this, as I really don't know many other people to talk to about it.

Trish

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta],

I'm happy to help in any way that I can : ) The night wakings around 2:30-3a make sense in lieu of what James has been communicating. It would make logical sense that James is indeed trying to wake you up so he can speak with you more easily ..yes. This is too significant not to notice it.

Perhaps the agitation you have been feeling is like getting a knock on the front door in the middle of the night. It can jolt you out of your sleep and cause some feelings of body alarm. Perhaps James is knocking on your door [metaphorically speaking] and you are having a normal body reaction to a surprise at that time of night. I'm not certain of this though...It's just some food for thought.

James sounds like he is extremely 'tuned in'. You know what I mean? His gifts included a precision in clairvoyance. He knew he was going to die young. He might have even known how. He probably didn't share all the details of that with you because he didn't want to frighten/overwhelm you. I have a sense that he knew much, much more about many things ...a deep 'knowing'.

It's quite common for people like James not to have shared their gifts with family and friends. It has been the same for me. Sharing stuff like that overwhelms the majority of people [including family] because it's so foreign for them. James would have had a strong sense of who he could share this part of himself with and who he simply could not. You are the one he chose.

It is no coincidence that you share heart with such a gifted person. That says something about who you are as well.

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Your thoughts sound to be just as I am expecting. I believe that James is trying to wake me up to him and to tell me something. I learned something today. I guess that when I first received James death certificate, I thought that he had died at 1:41pm, but today learned the time the coronor put was actually 3:41pm. These were ALWAYS important numbers to him. Maybe you are right in what you say, he did know more than he was willing to tell me. I am sure that he only wanted to protect me from worry and concern.

We shared a deep love, it was unconditional. We stood by each other through thick and thin. I know that he is my soul-mate. I wonder if we can have more than one??? Some people say yes, others no. I am not talking in a man-woman way, I am talking actual souls... Does this make sense???

I have been doing as you suggested and asking James to come to me every night. I tell him how important it is to me. I also keep a dream/visit diary and try to keep track of the times I get up to write in it. I see more and more of his numbers jumping out at me... His brother said that James came to him from his grave one day and gave him some numbers too... He wouldn't tell anyone what they are. I wonder if they would match mine??? I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Well enough of my rambling. I am off to visit with James, I hope!!!

Have a good night.

Trish

• Members

A few months back I wrote about a few things that have happened since my mother's passing. One being about a ceiling light in my parents' bedroom that was suddenly on one day after 15 years of not working at all. Well, the light was fixed by an electrician and soon thereafter and just before the holidays, a touchlamp in the next room stopped working. My mother had recently gotten this lamp and loved it! I really think it's Mom trying to tell my father that she is still with him and watching over him and I've told him that's what I think. He just smiles and gives a little laugh. She took care of most things in their life and I really think it's her way of letting him know that she is still there and that he's not alone. I thought that I would feel weird being in the house where she died, but being there over Christmas was actually comforting.

Since I was a young child, I have always been terrified of the dark and every night, I've felt like someone was watching me, going so far as to sleep with the blankets pulled way up almost covering my head. I've always gone to sleep saying that I don't want to see, hear, feel or smell anything, hoping that saying that would make the feeling go away. I've noticed that since my mother's passing, I don't really say this anymore. I haven't had any visits and I don't think I'm ready for any. My mother did know that I had a strange feeling about dead people and that it scared me. She used to tell me "it's not the dead that you have to worry about, it's the living". I would then tell her that I wasn't so sure. Has anyone else had similar feelings and if so, do you know why the feelings might have stopped once my mother passed?

• Members

I lost my mom November 26, 2006. And I miss her so much. 2 1/2 weeks after she was gone, me and my siblings were trying to find her checks to pay some of her bills. We couldn't find them anywhere. I lived with her and knew that she still had 2 boxes of checks. Then one night I had a dream about her. She and I were in her room making her bed. And she had this quilt rack with some blankets folded up on it. I started straightening them up and in the middle of the blankets were her boxes of checks. I asked her why she had them there and she laughed and said no one would ever think to look there, would they? Then I woke up. As soon as I got up that morning I drove to mom's house and went straight to her room where the quilt rack was and sure enough that is where they were. I got so much peace from that. I felt like she was right there with me. I haven't had another dream about her since. But I am praying that I will. I just want to know that she is ok. I want to talk to her and hear her voice again. I feel like half of my heart is now gone. I hardly have the energy to get up and go to work anymore. Can someone tell me how to contact her? Is that really possible? I know that sounds crazy, but I'm despirate. Thanks for listening.

• Members

For Seekingsolace- Can you hear my Danny?? Both he and I are very connected- He crossed over in June of 2004- And, we are both extremely connected to one another, both before and since his crossing. I am getting a kick out of all of the communication with him, however the pain surrounding his not being here anymore is overwhelming... He was my son and mothers should never have to lose their children. However, better he go first, as he would have completely freaked out if he would have had to have lived through losing me.... Thank you for your time and I hope that you have fun meeting my Danny Boy- He is amazing!!!!! xoxo mamabets

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta],

It's good that you have been speaking to James and asking him to come to you every night. Keeping a regular practice of this makes all the difference in the world. It just keeps sending him the message that you are open and ready to continue to try to make contact.

I don't have much knowlegdge/information on the soul mate end of things except to say that ...yes ...you can have more than one soul mate ...and that soul mates, are members of the same soul family.

James certainly does like numbers! In many respects, they are a very concrete way to communicate with people ...It's hard to doubt a number. He communicated with numbers to his brother as well ...so they are definitely a preferred method for James. It sounds to me like James doesn't like leaving room for misinterpretation ..He likes to be clear.

The time of his death is uncanny ...3:41pm ...His birth was 3:31 pm if I have my facts straight. It sounds to me like he was trying to get his 2 crossing times completely in synch. He must be a person that likes precision ...Those 2 times are almost as precise you can get.

Amazing!

• Members
seekingsolace

Mamabets,

Your Danny Boy does sound amazing : ) It's wonderful that you and he are in communication with each other. From the sounds of things ...a fair amount.

I feel for your pain ...What you must have gone through since his crossing ...I can't even begin to imagine.

You had asked if I hear Danny ... I don't receive direct information from loved ones...but rather help people to do this for themselves. [i went into my background a little bit in June 2005 postings in this group.] Part of my purpose in being here [ie. on the earth right now] is about helping people know/experience the Other Side [and, a natural extension of this ...how to communicate with their loved ones], their true self/soul and a Higher Power [aka Big Kahuna, God, universe, ....whatever a person may call that].

Trust in your own ability to communicate with Danny. The way you receive him will be like none other. No-one can understand him like you can ...not even the most gifted person in the world. You and he have the special connection ...That is what makes all the difference in the world for the quality of communication received and how it is interpreted. Keep trusting in your relationship, yourself ..and him.

• Members
seekingsolace

Littlebug,

The dream that you had wasn't a dream at all ...It was a visit from your mom. People who have crossed over commonly visit us in dreams because it's one of the few times that they have our full attention [the rest of the day we are busy with things or overwhelmed with grief/feelings ...so it's hard for them to make contact].

There are many ways to make contact with your mom again but the most effective way that I know of is: 1) let her know that you would like her to make contact with you again ...Specify the 'when' and the 'how' ..including frequency [ie. 'mom ...I'd like you to contact me daily ..in whatever form you can ..in a way that I will recognize that it is you '].

2) make a period of time each and every day where you sit in silence and wait to receive a hello from her [no need to do this next part if you have requested only that she visit you in your dreamworld]. The length of time is up to you ...5min, 10min, 30min ...Choose the period of time that you intuit feels right for you. Then make yourself comfortable, but alert ..turn all noises off, lights on, eyes open, ears clear ...and start talking to her ...as you would when she was here physically on the earth. After you speak for a few minutes ...wait in silence for a sign from her. You might think that nothing is coming through but it probably is ...you are just missing it. Sometimes the signs are subtle, sometimes they are more clear.

The book "Hello from Heaven" outlines accounts of ways that people have been contacted by loved ones. I have been told that it is a very helpful read.

She is probably trying to contact you again right now : )

• Members
seekingsolace

momsbabygirl,

Your mom certainly likes saying hello through the lights : ) Those lights are no coincidence ..That is for sure.

For me, what you describe in terms of sensing someone watching you in the dark ...and being scared of that as a child ....That is most probably about you having a strong ability to sense the spirit world and your own discomfort with what you sense. It's normal to feel scared of this sort of stuff. It's not exactly talked about in a common place kind of way. Unless you had had a family member who was also this way and accepted it [or a friend, mentor, etc] ...it is far more typical to be afraid of it than comfortable with it at first.

Have you ever felt a presence in the daytime or at night and felt comfortable with it? If you have never felt comfortable with sensing these things, then it's probably about your own fear. If the scenario is different, then write back here and I can give further ideas/feedback.

As for why that feeling has gone away now ..It's probably because you are getting more comfortable with the idea of spirit world/Other Side contact since your mom's passing. I went through the same thing a few years back when a family member crossed. I had been battling my 'sensory' system up until then ...Then, at that point, I decided that I wouldn't try to 'shut it down' anymore [by pretending to myself to be someone I wasn't etc ...]. Instead, I would 'keep the lines open' to allow that person the ability to contact me. Maybe this is what is happening for you too?

Your mom sounds like she is waiting for your ok before contacting you. The last thing anyone on the Other Side wants to do is scare anybody.

• Members

For Seekingsolace- I know all that you said and have so many things that I would love to share with you. My connection with Danny is truly AMAZING- We spend most of our days communicating, just as we had always done before, except for now?? We are learning how to do it with him being in this place called here, there and everywhere, and my still being here. It is different- I hear him through my heart, I see him in visions playing among the stars runninmg around soccer fields with a team of beautiful people, well nourished in heart, mind and spirit, and making sure that God takes it easy- Danny was concerned about how "old" God looked when he arrived-!!! Offered to give him a hand and God took him up on it!!! They have put together a fabulous family there since I have disconnected from him here briefly, so they could journey on with him all over the universe!!! I don't think that the transition is always as easy as it was for Danny. I know that he has helped alot of the more confused angels, and now they help him do things like learn how to play soccer!!!!! I wish that I could tell you that it is all that I need to get by everyday with a serene heart, but missing him as we knew life here, is a steady struggle- I however, would leave him right where he is if given a choice- "Do you want him back or would you leave him there??" He loves where he is and he loves as he is- He is 100% together, 100% complete and 100% safe- And, that is every mothers dream come true for this Mom. Welcome his visits, should he pay you some!!! He is EXTREMELY outgoing and alot of fun!!! xoxomamabets

• Members
seekingsolace

Mamabets,

Thank-you for sharing all of that : ) You and Danny have an incredibly special connection. From my personal experience, information from the Other Side is received through the heart with a unique kind of opening. You have managed to open your heart to that level and are now getting TONS of information about the Other Side.

What Danny has shared with you, completely resonates with me. Especially the part about being shown the universe. I was shown this myself once. It was absolutely life-changing. When the Other Side touches you, you can't help but be moved and open your heart even further. But you already know that.

From what God has shown me, he can appear different to different people ...it depends on where they are at.

Danny's laughter [hearing about him just makes me feel like laughing ...His spirit ...I sense it tickles people somehow : )] ...is healing for everyone ...It sounds to me like he's bringing some earth play to the angels. I'm sure they are getting quite a kick out of him!

Know that I feel for your pain. I am sure that every person reading this does as well. If there is anything that I can do to ease your pain at all ...please just ask. Sometimes even a listening ear can help.

Remember to speak to Danny about your pain and ask him to help you ...He will. A lot of moms won't ask for this kind of thing because they feel guilty about making such a request. But there is no need for that. Where he is right now ..there is no such thing as limited time, energy, or ability. He can't help you unless you give him permission to do so. So ask away ...

• Members

For Seekingsolace- You are a dear, and I know that Danny is sharing his laughter with you, as he feels that you "so get it". Know that when I cry so hard, I say to him "Oh, honey, why did you have to stay here for so long- Why did your sweet self have to endure the cruelty of other people? I am so, so happy, Danny, that you are where you are now, and for you, I will follow, as you gently guide me home one day" I have no doubt that my pain is part of living out his life... Mom's do things like this, and for me I just do it. I know that when I am REALLY sad, he is too and that breaks my heart- His sadness is completely different than mine, and he clearly knows that it is not my time to be with him again, as we were, although we are still glued together.He is OK with that- More sure of it than I am, and that makes me sure. But, his sister needs me, my grandaughter needs me, and they don't need the breaking point that I found myself at many years ago when I found out that my Danny was taking steroids and his father and step mother condoned it. I have never recovered from that breakdown, and Danny does not have that worry with him now- I know it. But, I know that he really misses me and we are doing the best that we know how to this way. I follow his lead and he hopes that I continue to carry on this well, in spite of this sheer agony. My love for him, at this poing, gives me greater strength every day. He was, and is a phenonenal spirit!! Enjoy him and relish in the fact that he is now in your life!!xoxomamabets Send me your e-mail and I will share with you some incredible magical photos that Danny has brough to us since this departure of his... I am at huntross$@aol.com!! When did you lose a loved one, recently??

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Thank you so much for your info. You are so helpful. I have orderd the book you mentioned, but haven't received it yet. I tried communicating with her yesterday and for some reason it didn't work for me. Although after a few minutes, I just gave up thinking she couldn't hear me. Do you think it will work while I'm driving? I have a hard time getting alone time. Littlebug

• Members
seekingsolace

Littlebug,

I'm happy to help : ) I am concerned about you driving and trying to talk with your mom at the same time ...because of road safety ...just as I would be concerned that you were doing a bunch of any other things while you are driving. I want to ensure that you are safe. Please keep this as a top priority ..ok?

With that said, if you have a hard time getting alone time, then you could speak to her in the car when it is PARKED. You might choose a place to park to do just that with your mom. Or choose another location where you know you can be alone.

The style that I suggested of how to communicate with her might not feel natural to you or fit you somehow. Perhaps that is why you gave up after a few minutes. More time and daily practice is definitely needed but it's important to also find the style/forum that you are most comfortable in.

What kind of setting/forum did you and your mom speak in when she was in the physical? If the 2 of you walked and talked, then walking while you talk to her might be more natural for you and things might flow there better. If the 2 of you did things together but didn't talk much at all, then doing an activity that was shared will probably help you to sense her. I need to know a little bit more about how the 2 of you used to talk/communicate to be able to advise further. This is just about customizing something for you. Just a little tweak here & there & things will feel more comfortable for you.

• Members
seekingsolace

Mamabets,

You understand the Other Side at a very deep level. I can hear that by how you have described Danny feeling your sadness. You are right ...he would feel your sadness ...deeply ...but it's in a different way ...because he can also see all aspects of everything in the same moment. It is the difference between being in the valley vs being on the mountaintop. A knowing, that level of perspective, makes all the difference.

My email is illuminatumm@hotmail.com. Feel free to send me the photos that you mentioned there. I would be honored to see them.

As for me ...you had asked when I have lost a loved one recently ...my dear dog crossed over this past September and my grandfather [he raised me] a few years back. Both have been in contact repeatedly and are free from the tremendously suffering they both endured in their later years. My dog is young again ...happy and bouncing around me. She tends to visit regularly ..and quite immediately when I am reliving her last months and everything she went through. Many times she has been so present in the house that it feels just like it did when she was in the physical. Sometimes she'll just send me a hello for no reason ...when I am driving in the car without her on my mind at all.

It sounds like you have been through a LOT of pain. Know that my heart goes out to you ...

• Members

For Sarahnz- I was reading earlier about you having some kind of contact with dolphins- In your dreams with your dad?? I remember quite sometime ago hearing that dolpnins, a swim with them, for example, can be extremely therapeautic, and extremely healing. When I say healing, I don't mean the "ultimate cure" for cancer, if you will, but that an experience swimming with them, can absolutely put you in a whole new dimension for awhile- I suggest, possibly, that you search the internet on swimming with dolphins and see what you can come up with- Perhaps it could help to bring you to a new level of understanding about life, death and everything in between-!! I have no doubt that this was your dad trying to reach you in a profound sort of way!! Ask Seekingsolace if she too, had heard of this!! Just put swimming with dolphins in your search bar and GO!! Let me know!! Thanks! xoxomamabets

• Members

Seekingsolace,

You are very right. James was a perfectionist, if there ever was one. He always was very percise when it came to his work. He even would go as far as folding his dirty laundry before putting it into the hamper... I used to think it strange, but now I just kind of think it was just his way... I loved him no matter what. I was told by one of his ex's that he always folded his dirty laundry. The thing that I found funny was that once he got comfortable with me, he stopped doing this and just layed it in the hamper instead of folding it. But when it came to work, he mapped everything out. He liked to draw and had gotten himself some computer software that helped him to map out his job sites. It was just him. Numbers were always his thing. When he would dream of certain numbers, he would take note and at times tell me to play the lottery with this number or that. I used to think that the lottery was just a gimmick of sorts, "I will NEVER win", of course I never played the numbers he would tell me to play. He used to go and check them out too and sometimes he would have won. Nothing big, but some of the smaller jackpots... Guess that I should have payed closer attention to him when he dreamed about numbers..

I think that I understand about having different soul-mates. Is it that we are born into the same families that we had a connection to in the spiritual realm??? I am just curious about this.

Well, I thank you again. I love to gather information and I appreciate anything that you can tell me.

Take care,

Trish

• Members

Seekingsolace,

I guess you are right about trying to contact her while driving. I tried it yesterday on my way home. Something did happen, but I'm not sure if it was her or not. It was cloudy all day long and on the way I tried to communicate with her and all of the sudden the sun came out. That was a little strange. And last night I had another dream about her. I got these keys that were in her jewelry box. They are very old keys and I had no idea what they went to. In my dream, she told me that they go to my Grandpa's old trunk. That's all she said. But it was great.

Mom and I would talk mostly in the evenings when I'd get home from work. We'd sit at the kitchen table, in her house, and smoke and drink coffee. We'd sit there for hours. This became our daily activity after my Dad passed away in February 2004. Looking back now, we really seemed so lonely. Now my brother and sister-in-law live in her house. That no longer feels like home to me. Before they moved in, I'd go in there and sit at the table and try to talk to her and I always felt so much peace. Now when I go, I have such a void. It feels like the reality of it is just now hitting me. It is really sinking in that I will never see her again. The evenings that we shared at the kitchen table were so special to me. And when I leave work and start to home (a different home) I miss her even more because I don't have her anymore. Maybe this is the time I should try to contact her. Do you think? Littlebug

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta],

Wow! James really is into precision. Everything you mentioned about his character makes sense as to why he has selected numbers as a primary form of communication. That's very astute of him and overall just very 'James' : )

To answer your question about soul-mates ...Again, my knowledge base in this area is not very broad but, from what I understand, a soul-mate is a member of the same 'soul group' on the Other Side [analagous on earth to a group of people that you feel a very deep spiritual connection with].

A soul-mate will not necessarily be a member of your earth family ...often they are not. But, when you meet them, there is a deep resonance with eachother. It's not a 'love at first sight' kind of thing with an adrenalin rush and a bunch of chemical highs. Rather, it's a deep knowing of the person ...a genuine liking of them ...a deep calm ...It feels very solid and familiar.

• Members
seekingsolace

Littlebug,

The sun coming out yesterday when you were talking to you mom IS a sign. People often doubt signs ..that's quite normal. The key is practice ...learning to trust in that ...then more signs will come.

You had another dream about her because, after the sun sign, she was visiting again ...giving you further confirmation that that was her on the drive home and that she is very much with you. The 'dream' sounds more like a visit to me than a dream because of the specificity of the information. I would look into the keys she mentioned. Maybe there is something in the trunk she would like you to have a look at.

You miss the evenings speaking with your Mom at the table. No wonder you had so much comfort from speaking with her there after her passing. That makes sense. My heart goes out to you ...

Trying to contact her once you leave work and start home makes the most sense in terms of times to contact her ...yes. This was always the time that the 2 of you talked. So it makes sense to continue the tradition. Either set up a 'table' spot at your house to do this or find a spot en route that you can park the car daily to speak with her ...or something else that resonates with you might come to you. But the time frame makes sense ..yes.

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Thank you so much. I thought I was just reading to much into things. (by the sun coming out the way it did) That makes a lot of sense. I also believe "the dream" WAS more of a visit than a dream, because I felt so much better when I got up. And how else would I have gotten an answer to what those keys went to? One morning I could have sworn that she came in my room and woke me up. That was a little strange. I will keep practicing. You are such a blessing on this site. Thank you again.

Littlebug

• Members

momsbabygirl,

I was reading some of the posts on here, and what you said a while back about always being afraid of the dark since you were younger and feeling like someone was watching you, got my attention. As I was reading that I felt kind of like I was reading my own story. I was the same way until my Dad died. Then it changed. I would always feel like someone was in the room with me. Sometimes it would scare me and sometimes it didn't. Mom and I were the only two living in the house after he died. About a week or two after he died I started catching these dark shadows out of the corner of my eye. This was happening all the time at the house. After a few weeks of thinking it was just my mind playing tricks on me, I asked my mom if she'd ever seen them. She had a funny look on her face and told me she had been seeing them for weeks. I was getting so scared. Then one day I was in there by myself and I tried to rebuke the spirit, if it was evil. I had read about this in the Bible and tried it. I only saw it 1 time after this. And this time it was in the shape of a man, and walked out the front door. It worked. I didn't see it again. The month before my mom died (Nov. 26, 2006) I dreamed about it. It was trying to get in the house. I stopped it at first and it went to the back door. It didn't come in, but it could have if it wanted to, then I woke up. It was really weird. I have never seen it again. Someone told me they thought it was a death angel. Who knows? But it seems to me that there is a reason, that we don't understand, of why we have these fears. Anyway, I just wanted to share that. I hope you are doing well.

• Members

Sometimes I wonder if I am having such a hard time "accepting" my son Griffins accident because I always feel him here - he is in the house, in his room, in my room- I am always hearing his voice..(not ALWAYS)...but it is as if he is still a participating member. My therapist tells me "he is gone", and I wont go there. I have had one vision of him, he looked happy and healthy- dressed in regular clother, with longer hair, and the "tan" he always wanted...(he's an orange hair w/ lots of freckles)...you can visit more of him @

griffin-schwartz.memory-of.com, his website.....I miss him so much- it has been a year (Jan 1)- his room is basically the same...I just can't seem to make those changes. On his website, there is a story called "the Dream"- it is one Griffin told to his friend via IM- I was able to access these conversations- but this one is great. Worth the read, because I think he may have been talking of heaven. Many things have happened since Griffin left- they are on the site, too. Feel free to email me w/ any comments, helpful hints, etc.- as I am having a really hard time~ I raised Griffin by myself for 17.5 years. Thanks

• Members

Seekingsolace,

I think back and it is true, I did have this peaceful/calming feeling when James and I were together. I also remember the feeling of utter dispair 2 days prior to James death. It was almost as if I "knew" that something was going to happen to him... I just can't describe it in full detail, as I have NEVER felt this before or since... It was like someone whispered into my ear that he didn't have much time left with me here???

Precise, yep that is definately James... I know that he is still with me. I tingle at times when I am talking to him and just know that he is standing right there with me.... It is actually very calming to me... I hope that he never leaves...

Trish

• Members
seekingsolace

Griffinsmom,

You can trust what you feel ...Griffin is most definitely around. The only thing that is "gone" is his physical body ....the rest of him ...the core of him ...is with you..all the time by the sounds of things. You can trust in everything that you are experiencing. It's more than ok that the 2 of you have an ongoing, very real relationship happening right now ...after his physical passing. To me, that's natural, normal and healthy.

Your therapist means well ...It's ok to tell him/her that his "body" is gone ..yes ...you can agree with that much ...but that Griffin is very much here and with you. If they don't understand that, that's ok ..You are entitled to have a difference of opinion on this one : ) Not everyone has experienced a loved one communicating from the Other Side so they might not understand despite their best intentions.

As for "accepting" the accident. That's a tough one. If "accepting" means believing that it happened, then I think you've already "accepted" it. If it means being happy about it, then that might be a really big stretch for you ...or anyone. If it means "accepting" that Griffin is "gone" then I will defer to the paragraphs I wrote above. It's all a matter of definition. I think, as long as you know it happened, then you know you're sane. Isn't that enough for now after everything you have been through?

Kindness, compassion, and patience ...toward yourself ...and from others ...3 vitals for anyone in your shoes. Remember again, that people mean well. It's just hard to know unless you've been there yourself. Even then, different people have a different way of handling things. The key is to listen to your inner wisdom and go from there : ) No-one knows you like you!

Thank-you for sharing Griffin's website. I went on for a while and had a look around. I couldn't find the "dream" that you spoke of. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction in terms of where to find it?

As for his room, it's ok to leave things as they are for as long as you want to. That might be for another week, month, year, 10 years or forever. Throw out the rules and recommendations with this one. Just follow your gut and your heart. You know what feels right for you. Trust in that.

Give yourself some comfort and a hug. And remember that Griffin is with you.

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta],

The way you describe it to me, what you felt 2 days prior to James' passing was a clear cut premonition ...and you had a strong one. The feeling like a person whispering in your ear might have indeed been just that. I feel that these sorts of 'premonitions' may be sometimes prompted by people relaying information to us from the spirit world ...It might even be via our own or other people's Guardian angels, etc.

I have experienced these things many times and they are bang on. But for me, it can be hard to discern what the premonition/feeling is about. Over the years I have learned to get better at discerning whether it's a feeling about someone extremely close to me [ie. family member], someone more distant [ie. friend], world events, etc. But that's taken a lot of time and a lot of practice [trying to discern/interpret these things]. For sensitive individuals, it's common to get their first premonition experience with someone they are extremely close to. A premonition is a type of "clairvoyant" experience.

In addition to premonitions, with sensitive individuals, it is not uncommon to also experience the emotions and physical sensations of people they are closest to [and, in some cases, all people that are in close proximity to them]. This is called "clairsentience". I have a sense from your descriptors of James, that this is something that James' might have experienced with you [and perhaps you with him as well].

The tingling that you feel is a common feeling that sensory-oriented people get when they detect someone from the Other Side with them in a given moment. Often contact is made in a manner that we, as the receiver of the message, are most able to receive it. For a sensory learner/orientation, this will be through the body/touch/felt sensation [ie. tingling]. For a visual learner, it will be visual. For an auditory learner, auditory.

My best to James ...

• Members
seekingsolace

Littlebug.

I'm happy to help : ) You were definitely NOT reading too much into things. If you ever feel a doubt ...vote in the arena of trusting your senses/feelings rather than doubting them. You can also trust that morning that you swore your mom woke you up. I am quite sure that she did. This sort of stuff just isn't imagined. The problem is that people doubt themselves because this stuff isn't mainstream yet. Some day, when science and technology catches up with all this, we'll never doubt an Other Side contact again. We'll probably even have devices that allow just that. Can you imagine that? How wonderful that would be ...A cell phone to the Other Side : )

Archived