Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Members

Erin,

You could be right. Maybe when James visted me the other night he was telling me that he is here to protect me. I never used to lock my bedroom door and now that I am not alone, I do. Maybe James was just letting me know, in advance, that he is here and will protect me. He could be trying to tell me something and I really am sure that within time it will be revealed. I do know, from the past few months, that when I try to figure things out it takes forever to come to me. When I allow it to come, it does it quickly. It will all be revealed, this I do know. I just keep the faith.

I am not surprised that Scott came to your neighbor. This happens. They come through whomever they are able to. Scott might be having a hard time coming through to you for your are still in shock, whether you know it or not, and you are not always able to feel him with you. I want to send you a message via your e-mail. If this is alright with you, I can feel James wanting me to write something down, please e-mail me direct hurleyta@sbcglobal.net.

Sweet dreams,

Trish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Renee,

I could be all of the above. Some nights/days I have such a hard time getting James to come near me. Tammy told me something the other day that seemed to help me. She told me that if James couldn't come to me, I could go to him. At first I was not sure of what she meant. But then I tried it. I found some peaceful time and got quiet. This has been hard for me lately. Any way, once there I visioned James and I on our beach. This is when I could feel his energy surround me and he has been with me since. Maybe you could try to do that??? I know that it is not always easy for them to come to us as some days we just have too much going on in our heads...

I was reading April's site and came across something that caught my eye. You have a picture, I believe her wedding picture with the date of 11/11 on it. James died on 11/12/05, but 11/11/05 was the last real day that we got to spend together and I will forever remember that day as the best day in my life. Here is what caught my eye though. It is the fact that James comes to me, usually about 11:11pm EVERY NIGHT. WEll, Almost every night. But when I came on line and starting reading tonight, it was 11:11pm... I know that this all has meaning, as NOTHING is coincidence. I wonder how many others are out there with this significant number in sight??? Just a little something to think about.

I pray that April can come to you or you to her soon.

Trish

• Members

Okay, this might be crazy; but April was a star soccer player in high school and always wore #11. She wanted to get married 11-11-01 (Veteran's Day that year) so her anniversary would always be on a 3 day weekend:) A few months after the accident 11-17 we took in an international Jr. College basketball player as a favor to the coach. I went to watch her play and about fell off out of the stands when she pulled off her warm-up and was wearing #11. Her name is Sasa and her birthday is 11-15!!!!! I had quite a few visits from April that are truly unbelievable, just none lately and miss it so much. Thank you for signing her guestbook too. April was a communications major in college. One day I was feeling particularly blue. I visit 7 schools and teach special ed. I was waiting in the office at this one school for a meeting to start and the nurse was taking care of a little girl named April. I asked her what her name was and she said, April Smith. Well, that was April's name, my married name used to be Smith!!! How's that for my communication major daughter who always had to have the last say? Oh, it was at the same school April attended when she was in elementary school. wow.....she also spoke to me when I was at the scene of the accident before the coroner took her away. I felt her over my right shoulder as I was leaning over her on the gurney. she said, "take care of bobby, take care of bobby, take care of bobby.....you were right mom" and her voice faded away. I always told her there was more to life than here on earth and to keep her faith no matter what. I know that is why she said I was right. sorry to go on and on//////////

• Members

Talk about Non Coincidences Renee.. You too with the 11's and so many. That little girl, April Smith, must have really touched you. Last night on my way home I was talking to a friend of mine and said that I just need to know that James is at peace. The next thing I saw was a sign for PEACE JAM.... Ok OK I get it!!!!! They send us signs constantly. I know James does at least. Not to mention that he hogs 1/2 of the bed yet. I can feel him, a lot of the times, but some of the time when my mind is racing and I am too upset or thinking too much, I just can't feel him or get him to come into my energy. I get really frustrated and upset at those times. But I need to learn to be more at peace myself. I am learning, but I also know that it is gonna take a lot of time and patience to get there...

Trish

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Hi everyone!

Trish,

Hope you got my email. I'm curious as all get out!! :-)

I don't know if this ties in at all with the 11's.... But it was just a few minutes after 11 this morning when I was reading all of these.

Trish, I just checked and saw that I sent the email to you at 11:20, a little after reading some of the posts on here.

Hmmmmm...

There are no coincidences.

Erin

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Tammy,

I have some questions. May I email you? I don't have an address. And it's kind of personal stuff. If not, that's okay.

Erin

• Members

Hi Tammy, thank you for the message from April. Yes, she is a live wire at times:) Tammy, I live in Palmdale, Cal. (an hour south of LA). Do you mind if I ask where you, Erin, and Trish live? Gosh, I looked at the sites of their men; what nice looking guys! So sad they have to go through this! Take Care, Renee

• Members

Hello.

I hope I am not intruding by adding to this thread, but I have been reading all of your posts, and I feel like this is the place that someone might understand. I am at such a loss right now. My boyfriend of four years (I hate that word because is feels like it cheapens the relationship that we have) was killed early last sunday morning, Easter morning. He was 44 years old and he was called out to an emergency job and he was electrocuted and killed instantly. I do not know what to do with myself. I cant find any way out of this nightmare that I have been in for a week now. I am posting here because I need to know that he is somewhere and that he is okay. Reading all of your posts about being able to feel your loved one or talk to him, I need that so badly and I dont know how to get it. I feel like if I could just have a sign or something that he is alright I would feel somewhat better. I need to know what to do to be able to hear him. I will do anything it takes to be able to know that he is in a good place and that he can hear me. I wasnt able to say goodbye and I dont know if he has heard everything I have said to him since he has been gone. There has to be a way. I miss him more than I can express and there is too much left unsaid. I need someone's help. I'm so sorry to ramble on, but I have so much to say and I dont know who to say it to.

• Members

Bailykitty,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can imagine how hard it is, as I too lost my love quickly and unexpectedly. You are definately in the right place. The posts are just where you need to be. It took me a while to be able to know when James was around me. He died in our home 11/12/05, so I am pretty new here too.... There are a lot of good people here that can help you. It is hard for our loved ones to come through to us when we are in a lot of pain. I know for me, I walked around in a fog for a long time and still am at times. There are no two grief journeys that are the same. Although we can all understand and be here for you. I think for right now that you need to work on finding some peace in all of this. I know that right now it sounds very hard or next to impossible, but in time you will find times of peace. Please keep on coming back.

Trish

• Members

What's up Everyone

Even though I havent posted on this topic in a while, it's nice to know that the spirits of our loves are still alive and well. I've been dreaming about my Stanley alot in the past week or so. I think he's beginning to relax now that I know the truth about why he passed. I don't think he wanted me angry with him cause he's knows he's going to see me again. I ask him to visit me as often as he can so that I can feel his presence. He knows how much I need that. When I start to cry is when I know he's close. He used to always push up on me when he was trying to make his point and I was being difficult. I'm a spoiled brat but he was spoiled rotten. So we were on it like that alot of the time and it was a endearing part of who we were. I can't stand how much I miss him. Until the next time baby. I love you and I always, always will. xooxxxoox

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away" Everyone, take care of yourselves and have a blessed day.

Balykity- I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. Stay here, it's a safe place to bring your broken heart while you work through your grief. Everyone, and I mean everyone understands what you are going through. ((hug))

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I posted on here, as well (ha, I just made a typo and said ass well), but I think my Scott is finding his way to me. Trish and Tammy, I sent the first "real" dream I had with him. I've had dreams with him ever since that night, however, he's been very angry with me in our dreams. I can't ever put my finger on why he's so angry with me. I wonder if he's still trying to master the art of coming through and dreaming with me. I think he did need some time to realize that he is no longer in the physical world, and that his actions, did indeed, take his physical body and life on earth. So I think he needed to deal with that and this is why it's taken a while for him to dream with me. Now I think he's trying so hard to work at it (as I know he would) that he's coming through as frustrated. Maybe not necessarily with me, but with the process. He did shield me from that frustration last night. I can't remember our dream, but I know we had one together. The only thing I can remember is a feeling of anger/frustration surrounding me in our dream. Like I said I can't remember what the dream was, and he's probably found a way to make me forget so I'm not left feeling that he's angry with me.

I don't know. Does that make sense to anyone? I truly don't feel like he's angry with me. At least when I'm awake. Even after we dream and he's angry, when I wake up, I don't feel any sense of anger. I guess that's why I'm thinking that it is his anger or frustration, not mine. I also wonder if that's why I can never figure out why he's so angry. It's just beyond my comprehension as a result of living in the physical world and being somewhat restrained by my physical body and it's ability to perceive such things.

I'm rambling. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Love you all!

Erin

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Dear BailyKitty,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband almost 3 months ago to suicide. I, too, never got to say goodbye and was willing to sell my soul just to know he was okay. I had to learn that it just don't work that way for me. I have just in the last few weeks been able to dream with him. I wonder if your boyfriend (and no, that doesn't at all cheapen the relationship) is in the same sort of spot as my Scott.

It's so frustrating for those of us left here, though. We're left to wonder and wait. It's one of those "hurry up and wait" kind of things. And sometimes we want it so badly, we're willing to do, say, think anything or anyway we can in order to connect with our loved ones.

I've come to my own conclusion, that I don't think it's up to us. In the grand scheme of things, how much can we really control? We can't control the sun from shining, the rain from pouring, the wind from blowing. There are just some things that no matter what we do, we just have to wait for them to happen and prepare for the time that it does. I think the after life is so huge and so far beyond our comprehension, it's just like the sun, the rain, the wind.

As much as "scientists" work on dream research, they really don't know much. Again, beyond basic human comprehension.

I don't mean to get all "be patient, it'll happen". Because I hate that phrase!!! For me, Scott actually came through in other ways first. For example, one day it was pouring down rain and I felt like something out of an ugly dog's butt. I looked into the sky and, in tears, just asked him to let me know he's there. Not long after, there was a single ray of sunshine that managed to peak through. It seemed to be shining only on our house, and it lit up every room. There's been times where the sky is nothing but blue, I've asked him to bring me a small cloud to let me know he's there. Sure enough, after a little while, I'll see a pure white, fluffy cloud just above our home. Some will say, oh it's just the weather, oh it's just your imagination. But I don't think so. I'll take a pure white cloud in a sky that's completely blue and know that it's my cloud that Scott put there just for me. It's my ray of sunshine that Scott has given to me. The little bird that sings every morning outside my living room window, sings a song to me from Scott.

I can only say what works for me, but it is these small things that let me know he's ok. Maybe it was my imagination, but without imagination what would I be? I couldn't wonder, or conclude, or be open to possibility. I have to imagine a possibility to be open to it.

Sorry, don't mean to ramble. I sensed such desperation in your post, I had to respond. He may have already come to you, and you don't even know it. It is the love that you shared that makes your relationship special, and important, and valued. Not a piece of paper, or a ring, or a dress, or some crazy ceremony. All those things go away or deteriorate, love does not.

I wish you peace for the day and strength for the journey. We are all here for you. Please keep coming back. Don't worry, not everyone rambles like me!!!

Erin

• Members

Dear Erin,

I was so glad to read that you were able to meet up with Scott for the first time in your dream, and that this is happening more often now. I wish I was able to give you some input on how to figure out the different feelings of anger that you are experiencing, but I am not familiar with the dream area. You might want to try, before you go to sleep at night, asking for the answer of why these emotions are coming on to come to you in a dream. It may not be that night, but I tend to get alot of answers come to me right on the second that I come out of sleep. All of a sudden answers will start pouring in on me and I start to see things clearly. I know this is my guides helping me, or it is my higher self giving me the answers that I am looking for. It takes some spiritual soul searching to get to this point, but I think you are there. And don't listen to anyone who says that signs from our loved ones are just our imagination....anyone who says this is just not spiritually advanced. I would never want to go back to that level of awareness. I love knowing who we are and where we came from and knowing that we can still be in contact with our loved ones. Who wouldn't want to know??

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Tammy,

I've found that the more I write about our dreams together, the more clearly I see it. I've tried to get in the habit of writing as soon as I get up, so it is still fresh in my memory. It's when I go back and read what I've written that I think I gain a little more understanding. I truly do think it is his frustration with the process of coming through to me that is giving me these feelings of anger in our dreams. I know him, and he would work day and night to figure something out!!! I know he hears me when I'm crying and talking to him, and I think he just wants so badly to comfort me, he's trying so hard, but can't quite get the hang of it. And that's ok. I told him that I'm patient. I know he's frustrated, but I'm not going anywhere!! I hope that my saying this to him out loud will help him to relax a little and just let this happen the way it's supposed to. I know he wants to comfort me. I think that's why I can't figure out the being angry at me part. I think we're just so close to each other, that our emotions sometimes get mixed up together.

I'm sure time will reveal what is going on. Like I told my Scott, I'm patient. I, too, am sooooooo glad that we're dreaming together!!!! I love feeling him next to me, his arms around me again! It's just pure bliss.

Love ya,

Erin

• Members
yankeeswife

Since my husband died in November , I have not had one dream or sighting of him. Believe me I have tried. Someone I know who ended up buying my home claims to be pyschi and said she could feel him in the house and that he had commicated with her-trying to get to me. I don't understand why I can't feel him or at least dream about him. We were so close that sometimes we could finish each others sentences and even be thinking about the same thing together.Any suggestions? Is it even true that you can make contact!!

• Members

Yankeeswife,

Yes you can make contact. I am approaching soon my 2 year anniversary without my husband...early on he came to me in a dream and in the dream he was standing next to me and together we were looking at his casket at the funeral home and he said to me, "I am not there".....that dream was the most vivid dream I ever had....he was telling me he "lives on". Another time, I sat at the side of my bed in the evening and casually looked to the left out the window and his face was there....he didn't stay long but just wanted me to see him and know he was with me. Looking back they were both times when I wasn't expecting it. I think they sense when we are stressed and it is harder for them to get thru to us.....try and relax and just ask them to come and look for little sign as well. I have had alot of those, too. I wish you luck.

• Members

yankeeswife...I lost my son Aug. 2005 and I have been researching the same exact thing that you are asking. I've learned that, yes, it is all possible. However, sometimes our emotions are too strong for them to get through. As much as we want them to visit us in our dreams sometimes they can't manage to get through because our minds have too much going on inside. I'm not an expert and I know others will probably be on to explain better...but you have to really relax...try to empty your mind and, always, ask for them to visit you in your dreams. It might take awhile for this to happen.

I'm sorry for your loss...do some research and keep trying...it can happen. Good luck and may you find peace.

BettyAnn

• Members
findingmyselfagain

Dear Yankeeswife,

When my husband passed, he came to me in ways that I didn't even know until I looked back. I would ask for a cloud in a clear, blue sky and there it was. I would ask for a ray of sun when the rain was pouring, and there it was. Other people would have dreams about him and tell me and I would get a message from them that they didn't even know they had given me.

I did learn that once I started to relax, and give my Scott some time to master the art of coming to see me, it got easier. We now dream together. I can still feel his frustration at the process of learning to pop back and forth, but I think he's secretly enjoying the challenge!!

Try to notice little things. A flower that seemed to pop out of nowhere, a breeze that's unusually warm, a feeling of chills on your neck. He is there. Just as I think it takes our loved ones some time to figure out how to get to us, we have to figure out how to get to them, too.

Best Wishes,

Erin

• Members

For All- I have been EXTREMELY connected to my son, Danny, who at 25 departed in June of 2004. While we have been very connected, I have only had one dream, and have heard his voice a few times- He said "I love you, Mom" when I was in the grocery store on St. Patricks Day- He comes to us in other ways- Leaves "hearts" everywhere- BUT, the last two nights, I have had incredible dreams with him- My point, be patient, and like it is said so often, when you least expect it- The dreams that I have had in the last two nights have validated so many other things and have really helped me to forgive my ex husband. An amazing, unexpected, wonderful experience for Danny. When I say I forgive, I am relieved of the torture that hating him has caused both me and him, and the disappointment that Danny never deserved. His father and I were friends the last time I was with Danny. I have never hated anyone in my life, and there is no room for hate in Heaven... I love you all...xoxomamabets

• Members

Dear Bailykitty,i am so sorry for your loss,reading your post brought back such memories of how i felt when i first loss my son Nathan,he passed on his 21st birthday,it was 10 degrees that night,and they found him in a parking lot,there were so many unanswered questions,and all i remember thinking was,What happened,did he suffer,and he can't just be gone,he was to young to be finished living.I was constantly looking for valadation,that he was still around somehow,finally one night i had a dream,and it was so vivid,Nate came into my room where i was sleeping,and he looked so happy.I said to him,i knew you would be back,and then we talked,like we were catching up on time lost,i have had one other dream,but not like that one,also many signs,weird signs and at the strangest times,and now i just say,HI Nate,or Thanks Nate,when it's something that helps me [red lights turning green ,when i'm late] silly stuff,but i know it's him.Just be open to the signs and in time they will come...T/C Kathy,Nate's mom 4 ever

• Guests
Guest Guest

I found my dad dead in his sleep. He had had a heart attack. I am still wrecked because he was having some stomach problems in the days before and when he wouldn't go to the doctor, I got mad and yelled at him. Within a few days he was dead. I wonder if I had just called an ambulance and damned the consequences of him being mad at me for having him dragged to a hospital if he would be alive today. But I didn't think of doing that then. We talked and laughed the night before. But after he was gone I really needed to know he was OK, that he was happy. Then my sister and another family member got signs from him. The other family member's dream involved me as well, and she took it as a message to me. But I haven't seen him, and I wonder if he is mad at me for yelling, and that is why he won't come into my dreams. Every night I pray I will see him, and every morning I wake up with nothing. If he can go to others, why won't he come to me?

• Members

Guest,

It could be that you are trying too hard. I know that my James comes to me when I am most relaxed. I almost have to be meditating when he comes to me. I have had MANY dreams and visits from him since he passed on 11/12/05. The first one was sooo very reassuring. I knew after that he was at peace. How long has it been since your father passed???? It could take a while, but please give it some time. From experience, I know that once our loved ones pass into spirit, they are in a world full of love. No anger or sadness, love and peace and they are always with us. Just look for signs. You may be getting some and not even realize it yet.... I know that when James wants to send me a sign that I can't miss, I find shells. I live hear the ocean, so it is not that uncommon, but I find them in the strangest of places. But I always know that they are from James.

May you find the peace and knowledge that you are looking for.

Trish

• Members

Thank you for you kind thoughts Trish

Its been 3 months since my dad passed. Maybe you are right, my mind is just not in the right place for a visit yet. I tell myself he'll come when he's ready, but then the morning comes and I am so disappointed. I am not afraid of the place I found him, in the first weeks it almost seemed to "welcome" me when I got home. But time is passing and I feel that less. I wish I could see him the way the others could.

• Members

Ellali,

You will. Just give yourself some time. I may be that your father is healing himself. Some times souls need to heal when they pass over to the spiritual realm. I too used to get sooooo disappointed when James was NOT there while I was dreaming. Then I realized that he was. He was not only there, but laying right next to me. I know it may sound strange, but I can feel James laying next to me because I get this very heavy feeling on my body. Like I have this thick blanket laying over me. You will get signs and start to realize exactly who they are from. I get them all the time. One night I was driving with a friend. I was really sad and really missed James. I had no sooner told her that I hope James is really at peace when I saw a sign reading "Peace Jam"... I knew that it was telling me "Yes, I am at peace Trish".... See, it is things like this that keep me going...

Keep coming back here, maybe a medium or someone gifted could help you to get in contact with your father??? Unless you are not interested in this???

Keep coming back here. You can get a lot of great info and learn to get closer to the spiritual realm yourself too!!!!!

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Hey,

My mom came to me in a dream last night for the first time and it has been two years since she passed....Be patient and it will come. My husband was in that dream, too!

• Members

guest...my son died Aug 2005. I wanted to see signs and have him in my dreams so badly. I finally had to see a psychic who contacted him. He had been sending signs that my eyes were not open to see. As for the dreams, our minds have to be so relaxed...not blaming ourselves. I felt guilty also, about my sons death and until I got through that and realized that I should not feel guilty, he would not be able to get through. He has since visited me in a dream and he showed me the biggest sign that I couldn't miss shortly after the psychic reading. I even saw his face grinning and he said "did you see that sign!". Keep your eyes open for all signs. Learn to understand that he isn't mad at you and you shouldn't feel guilty. It's probably your guilt that is keeping him from being able to get close to you.

BettyAnn

• Members

I had a dream about my husband last nite. Although, I really feel it was a visit. He wasn't sick and looked like he used to. It was like we never talked, but made eye contact and knew what each other was thinking.

I hugged him and I could feel him. It was so real. So real, when I woke up I was upset and crying. I was crying even before I awoke, as I knew his visit was only temporary. I remember in the dream that when I was hugging him, I was trying to make sense of the fact it felt real. I was trying to make sense of the fact he was going to leave, or was dead. It was so good...but also so upsetting. I guess I don't understand that I could have both feelings?

Anyone have a simliar experience?

• Members

Nancy55,

I have had many visits from James. The one I remember the most is the one I got on 12/25/2005. James came out of our bedroom and was wearing jeans and a white shirt. He loved to wear crisp white t-shirts over his jeans. Any way, when he was walking down the hall he came up and gave me a hug and kiss. I asked "I thought that you were dead?" I answered "I AM".... Then he proceeded to tell me how and why he died. HE also told me that he loves me and would always be here with me. I could feel his arms around me and I could taste his kisses. If you read back on some of the other visits that I have had from James, you will see. It is our loved ones way of coming back to us and letting us know that they are alright. I miss James so very much and THANK God that I get these visits. I keep a journal and write them down every time.

Trish

• Members

Dear Nancy, My daughter April was killed in a car accident 18 months ago. She will be 28 (would have been)on Wednesday. Like you, I had a dream where we hugged and I think I could feel her and smell her and knew the texture of the dark blue sweater she was wearing. In all of my dreams of her, April's hair is longer and light brown like when she was a teenager, before she started coloring her hair and being more stylish? Sorry, anyway, while I was dreaming I was trying to figure out if I was actually awake, sleeping, or why it seemed so real. I think our loved ones come in our dreams more often than we think; for me, I don't remember because I'm just so darn tired all the time. Take Care, Renee

• Members
missingtim

I am new to this group, but lost my husband 5+ months ago to sudden cardiac arrest. There have been many things that have happen here at home and elsewhere that I really can't explain. I have burned a candle almost every day in his memory, and the other night I woke in the middle of the night to find a LED candle flickering on the endtable. Could this have been My husband coming through to me?

• Members

Aprilsmom,and Jcruzgirl, When I dreamed of Mike, it was so real. I really think it was him. I do believe our loved ones come to check on us, and let us know they're ok. But this experience was so emotional for me, I cry when I try to talk about it. I told a good friend about the visit, and she said she read a book about ADC's, and people are usually very emotional about the visits. And not to feel bad that it upset me. But, I know it upset me because it was on temporary....and I want more than temporary. But, that will never be.

Take care,

Nancy

• Members

I am not new to this site, but I haven't posted in a while. I always read everyones posts and they help me greatly. I lost my dad 1 yr ago in April. I have been wondering about a couple of things that have happened lately. For the past week or two, there has been a cardinal in my yard. THere is only one, along with the other birds, but it always seems to appear where I am. It almost follows me around the yard and flys away when I am ready to go back in. I do get a comforting feelings from it. Does anyone know if these particular birds have any signifigance?

Also, last week my mom, sister and I went to Atlantic City for the day. Let me just say that my mom is not one to gamble very often and when she does, she spends very little money. So it was very surprising to me when my sister and I found her sitting all alone at a row of 1/2 dollar poker machines. She was just walking by and felt like she wanted to play that one. She wound up hitting with 5 of a kind. All of the numbers where 2's and she won $2,000. When the attendant came to take her info, he told her his name was John(this was my father's name) She started to cry. She left the house that mornig with his sweater. She said she took it for good luck. I know he was with her, but is there a sign somwhere there with the 2's. If anyone knows the answers here, I would appreciate the help. Thanks and blessings to all of you.

• Members

I have already had several comforting visitation dreams of her….however last night was the first one that left me feeling very uneasy.

I fell asleep and usually when I have the visitation dreams, I can tell the difference because I can tell I am not all the way asleep and it feels like every hair is on edge. I have a tingly feeling all over my body that will last for the entire length of the “dream”. The dreams usually end when my mother and I connect in some way….

In last nights dream I was feeling her there and asked her…”Mom, if you are really with me, then tell me what kind of flowers did I bring to you on Mothers day?”

Suddenly I felt like I couldn’t breathe and arms were around me holding my hands….

When I gasped for air is when I woke up….

I didn’t feel the warm comforting feeling that I usually feel after these dreams…

When I feel back asleep, I had a longer more upsetting “dream”, that was more like a nightmare but with the same tingles as I get in the visitations…..

I am wondering if by falling asleep and allowing myself to be “open” to her visiting, am I possibly allowing other spirits to enter my mind?

• Members

Guess I should have mentioned that my mother (she was 52 and bi-polar) took her own life on January 16th, 2006.....YES, today is the 4 month anniversary....

• Members

For Sarahg13- Bless your heart- To be frightened in the throws of grief is scary...xoxo Do yourself a big favor and get the book "Hello From Heaven". It was one that I read early on- My son, 25 years old, stood in the middle of a 3 lane highway in June of 2004, and was hit by a semi truck. He did, however, hold my hand as he entered Heaven and he did go on to save 5 lives in organ donation. While I have never needed any validation regarding his signs, there have been many that I have come in touch with along this painful journey that have been somewhat skeptical, afraid would be a better word, of the connection between this life and the life that our loved ones positively do live in now. The book really explains in full detail, from experiences of many, many people, all that one would need to know. This is an opionion of mine, certainly, but because you have clearly had a "peace" surrounding her passing, and have now had something scary, please, treat yourself to this book. Also, go online and just search "Hello From Heaven"- LOTS of info on it there as well. xoxoxo I love you and travel with you as you journey on. mamabets

• Members

So this uncomfortable feeling I had after the last set of dreams is NOT from my mother? Is it that maybe now all of my dreams are taking place in this semi dream state? I have always had very vivid dreams in color and I always remember them.

Am I just more "in tune" than other people?

My father died at the age of 26, I was 4 and have no memories of him at all. My parents split and we moved out of state. I have never dreamed of him.

I do feel that my mothers depression stemmed from losing him to drugs & alcohol and she never got over it.

The only time I ever felt a "connection" to him was when I was pregnant for my oldest daughter.

I had 3 seperate things happen to me in an awake state that had freaked me out so bad that I called my most spiritual and loving best friend toexplain these happenings to me. Needless to say, she blessed the house with holy water, mainly because she wanted to keep me from getting any more "spooked" than I was. She later told me that those experiences may have very well been my father "reaching" out to let me know he was there.....

If the last set of dreams from last night were Message dreams I have NO idea how to understand them so that they dont scare me like they did. I have often in my mind and out loud expressed to my mother how much I welcome her visits because it gives me the last chance that I never got.

Everyone tells me not to feel guilty and do the "what if I had done this?" torture....but some days are much harder than others...

• Members

Sarahg13,

I can relate to the "if only" or "I should have", but in reality I am learning that NO matter what, it was my James time. He was my soul mate here in this physical world and I am still VERY connected to him. He visits me in dreams and in waking hours. Last night I could hear him telling me to get up and take a picture. What I caught on film was AMAZING to say the least. I have caught many orbs and I have this cross that appears in my mirror in my bedroom everytime I take a picture, even if it is a side view of the mirror and I am not taking it directly into the glass. Last night I caught that "BIG BALL OF FIRE" and many little Blue orbs around me... I love it, and I know that it is James and our friends in Spirit with me. I always can feel James when he is near me. He holds my hand a certain way to let me know that it is him. I wake myself up out of dreams to write down the things that I remember and later go back to reread and see what message I was missing at the time. I am so groggy from forcing myself awake, I just don't want to take the chance of missing something, although many times I feel like I am... Keep yourself open for the dreams and visits. Don't be afraid, it sounds like your loved ones trying to let you know that they are with you and wanting you to know that they are alright!!!

Peace to you,

Trish

• Members

A friend had sent me a Mediatation CD and I was out of town this weekend and I took it along with me. Whenever I listen to it, I start to meditate and find myself floating above my body. This time James was with me and he brought me home to our room where he layed and held me in his arms all night long. I was sooooooooooooooo relaxed that I was actually to sleep for 5 hours that night. Amazing as whenever I am really in my bed, I don't get much sleep at all.

Trish

• Guests
Guest Guest

Hi, I'm new but very interested in everything said. Both sets of Gparents died, and my uncle, and these were hard to deal with but I did it. My problem is that ever since my brother died in '83, and my son in 05, I feel mad and confused because I know that they are free in the spirit realm, but I'm left here behind. My son even told me a year before his death how he would die, and I got mad about that and told him that he should not say that. Am I just jealous? Maybe, so. I don't know really. I used to astral project and travel all the time when I was a girl of 10 or so and I know what its like in the spirit realm and I love it! I realize that this is not my preferred home, I've always felt like a pilgrim and I'm just wanting to get out of this physical body, I guess. I'm really tired of feeling so sorry for myself, but I don't know what to do about it. Am I ever going to stop feeling like Tom Hank's in Castaway, accept my situation and live this life to the fullest? I don't know. I'd be grateful for any help or suggestions anyone might have to share with me on this. Thank you and God bless you all.

• Members

Dear Guest,

Boy can I ever relate with you. I to Astral Travel and I meet up with my spirit guides in the spirit realm. I have also met family members too. What an amazing discovery this was for me. Not to mention that one of my spirit guides is my husband from a past life and I meet up with him all the time. After my first Astral Travel, I cried the next day and longed so badly to go home. Knowing how free we are and how we have absolutely no worries and the love that surrounds everyone over there just made me ache to be there. Not to mention that I am single here in the physical and this wonderful man is over there and I can't be with him. I kind of did it backwards. Never lived this life with him, but have gotten to know him in spirit. This makes me want to be there more than anything. But I attend the spiritual centers and I take the spiritual development classes so that I can help my gifts to flourish so that I can stay extremely close to the spirit realm and God while I am here and learn everything I can on our purpose for being here. I know we are capable of living in both worlds....I do it. All we have to do is gain the knowledge and do the work and we can have the best of both worlds. I also know that my higherself planned this life and all of the experiences I have been through (good and bad) in order to help my spirit grow to perfection. And this is what I am going to do. Live everyday to the best of my spirit and give love to all knowing that I came here for a purpose and now that I know what that purpose was, life has so much more meaning. I am so glad you wrote on here. More people need to hear of our experiences and everyone else's on here to. Knowing that we can communicate with our loved ones in spirit and that it is not wrong is a HUGE discovery. If you are not familiar with the spiritual centers and you think you may want to check one out, I have a list to spiritual centers all over the world that I could send to you. Just let me know.

Tammy

• Members
computermemaw2
If you are not familiar with the spiritual centers and you think you may want to check one out, I have a list to spiritual centers all over the world that I could send to you. Just let me know.Tammy

Tammy, I'm interested. My email address is computermemaw2@aol.com. Gayle

• Members

Last night my friend, Melissa (Mel) and I went out to eat. We split some onion rings and Bar b que ribs. They were really nummy... After eatting I kept on thinking to myself how if I keep on eatting this way I am gonna get fat.. this morning my best friend called to tell me that she had a visit from James. She said that in during the visit James told her to tell me that I am NOT fat and that he likes me to look the way I do. She also told me that he was outside grilling ribs and we were having onion rings. OK, so I get it, he see's me and is listening to my thought and likes me just the way I am. Amazing that he passed along this message and I received it, just the way he wanted me to.

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Yeah, me too, I want to go there.....

Trish, you get the coolest messages, was James a good communicator when he was here as well?

Thank you for all you ladies have taught me. I came to this thread to try to understand what my son-in-law feels and you've given me some insight. I hope and pray he feels like all of you because it tells me that he loves my daughter no matter how he chooses to live his life now-away from us-and it hurts.....but thank you for letting me barge in on your site. I hope you all get to feel your men's arms around you tonight! Take Care, Renee

• Members

Laurra,

Astral Travel can take alot of work for some and for others it just comes naturally. I can't explain why, but it is possible for us all to do it if we bring ourselves to the level of vibration that our loved ones are on in the spirit realm. In order to get to this level of vibration we have to have our mind, body and spirit at a very relaxed state. Hence the saying "Our loved ones are at peace". They really are. they are at at state of total relaxation. Of course it is not possible for us to be at this state always, but we can practice it everyday. I have looked up as much as possible on the net on how to induce astral travel. Right now it only happens in my sleep or after I wake up for a moment and then fall back asleep. This is when it usually happens. I have gotten in a habit of setting my alarm a couple of hours earlier than I have to get up so that I can fall back asleep and this is usually a guaranteed astral travel for me. But it may not happen for everyone right away. So I would suggest looking up as many websites on the net for astral travel and read as many books on the subject as you can and their are even astral travel guided meditation cd's. Even E-bay sometimes has the odd one. But of course it is all up to your wether you can accomplish this or not. You have to learn to bring yourself to their level of vibration. It can be done though. There are alot of us who are living proof. So don't get discouraged. Anyways I have carried on enough. Feel free to e-mail me anytime if you want to talk more.

Tammy

• Members

Renee,

James was a good communicater when he was alive, both to the physical world as well as to the spiritual world. You see, James used to get spiritual messagesd before he passed. I would wake up to him looking at the wall. He would ask me "do you feel him too?" He said that it was just my grandfather an that he wanted me to know that he was doing well. Gramps was not the only one that visited James. He also had this thing about numbers. He didn't play the lottery often, but before the numbers were called and televised, James knew what they would be. The easiest for him was the 4 digit number games. I get messages and Visits from James all the time. I have been "gifted" for a while. I am NOT saying that I can read minds, what i am saying is that I have always known that there was another world out there for me to roam...

Hugs,

Trish

• Members

Hi.

Can anyone give me their views on a 'dream' I had this afternoon.

I'd had a very bad morning, crying a lot etc. The funeral for my love was yesterday. Well, during my crying I begged Francis to prove to me that he was still 'out there' somewhere. That there really was an afterlife and he'd be waiting for me.

This afternoon I went extremely tired so went for a nap.

Just before I awoke, 2 hours later, I had a 'dream'.

I was with my cousin and a friend at my cousins home. Suddenly I saw francis standing by the kitchen door. He looked well and happy and younger. He had a beautiful gentle smile of welcome on his face and was looking at me with love.

Suddenly he grasped his right side, just by his heart, and his face filled with pain. I stood up and went towards him (in slow motion) telling him it was alright, I loved him and I was coming. I kept repeating myself as I went towards him. I remember being afraid that it wasn't real, he'd disappear as I reached him. I also knew the others couldn't see him but realised I did. I reached him and took his hands. He didn't disappear and his hands felt very real, soft and warm, just as I remember them. I can still feel them now.

Suddenly he started to move backwards, at first pulling me with him but then I lost my grip. I then remember screaming to him not to leave me, to wait I was coming. Faster and faster he went backwards, his hands stretching out to me, trying to reach me, until he entered a long dark tunnel, got smaller and smaller til he disappeared.

At that point I woke up. I felt very calm and still do. But I feel very unsettled too in a way.. I have this conviction that he came for me, that he's telling me it won't be long.

Is this my imagination, a result of my desperate wish to go with him, or was it real. I've dreamt of him a couple of times since he left but this was so very different.

I had a dream about my Dad a couple of months after he left and that showed him happy and content. That was very real too and my brother always said Dad came to me that night as I was grieving so much. I know I felt far better for always after that one. This dream had the same sense of reality.

Thanks for reading this. I hope someone has some ideas.

Susan.

Archived