Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Believe in God...

BreathofAngel

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, I hope you got my email about the name change. Even in the deepest of grief, your friends will be by your side, to comfort and support you. I would love to be able to answer that question, why. I have no answer, but I know that when we are reunited with those we love in Heaven, we'll have no memory of these tears. I'm certain of this, my friend. By leaning on each other through our dark times of sorrow, we'll all reach a day of less grieving, less pain.

I can't relate as well as I'd like, Laura, but, I'm also happy that Mary hasn't left yet, so I can cherish one more day with her. Our abiding peace comes from our love. I confess to you, that I fear the day she must go, and for many reasons. I'm trusting God and my friends to help me get through the dark days, and I plan to share the sweet days with you all too.

Rest your heart. We pray for you always. Mark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear Alwaysmyjennifer,

How sweet! Beautiful! Healing! I know you have been thru some unbearable times in your life and I so admire that you have come out of it stronger and more faithful. I know the fear you have of loosing your Mary....just think of this day and the moments you have and look at her and savour each and everyone. That is what I did but I know the fear. We fought to the end and never gave up for one single moment. God, I love him with every fiber of my being. When I lost him I was pounded down...he was the love of my life and we grew up together...the odds were against us but we made it and our love grew stronger and stronger with time. I truely am lost without him. I struggle on a daily basis to love life again as everything I have believed in was taken away (except my dear children). They are and always will be my purpose in life. My husband wanted children so badly as he did not know his biological father. Besides being my husband being a father meant everything to him and he was the best...no wondeer my kids can't express their emotions yet.

Thank you Mark for all your support. I know Mary is the love of your life....cherish each moment you are together. I know my husband is still with me and is watching over us every minute....I just have my times of complete despair in knowing I have to go the "long haul" without him physically by my side....He is with me in spirit.....I know his time right now is not like ours and when we are reunited it will only feel like seconds to him where with me it feels like a lifetime....I guess that is going to be my reward....the day we are together again.....Goodbye, alwaysmyjennifer (very sweet).

Kitty....thank you again for your wisdom and faith filled words...I hope you know the gift you have given me.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, you have much to be proud of, especially in yourself. Coming from where you did, without your husband knowing his father, you two have built beautiful lives for your children. That one thing can effect the way a man relates to his children, but he did so well. This comes from true love, and a character built on faith. In time, your children will release their grief, and when they do, we'll be here to help you in any way. Children grieve so differently, and can become afraid of the depth of their feelings, or afraid of the intensity of their expression of sorrow. This can cause them to withdraw emotionally. We continue to pray for you, and them.

Rest your heart in the love of God, and let Him care for you. Mark.

• Members

Well, I'm going back to school tomorrow. It should be interesting. We're consolidating with two other schools permenantly. One of the schools is our archrival. And the band's first marching gig is friday. Our uniforms aren't even in yet..Well, wish me luck! I'm praying for all of you.

ashley

• Members

Good luck Ashley~!! It's good to see everyone back on here again. I was beginning to think everyone had left for good.

Mark....what would an angel like you know about food fight's?? lol

I bet you were the first one to start flippin' peas at the girl's huh?

What guys won't do for attention. Watch out for the boy's Ashley.

Take care all~!!

Christy

"Mommy loves you Kagan"

Kagan would have been 2 on July 7th. I wonder if the 2's are as terrible in Heaven as they are here?

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Christy, can you believe she already has a . . . boyfriend? REALLY! I'm happy for ya Ashley. Flippin' peas? Me? I take the fifth amendment. I can't believe those girls would slap a guy for offering to clean up a mess he made. lol. Sister, those terrible two's are perfect little angels in Heaven. Jenni's babysitting at the sandbox. I hope she has help for keeping up with all her siblings. Speaking of Heaven, I'm listening to Eric Johnson's latest CD. Tasty! luv ya, and always prayin, Mark

Jennifer, I love you!

• Members
slowlyhealing

Ahh, School. No it's great to have a normal again. Surprisingly God got me through last month. Though I can't remember feeling so uhh... numb before, God got me through.

Praise God that he shines a light even in the dark times.

I know my mom is in heaven, and I am so very glad. For months she was already gone, but now she has moved on... I miss her dearly, and I think of her so very often... I mean I don't think you can really ever stop thinking of your loved ones.

The pain usually comes at night... or when I'm driving home from a trip... but then I think, Girl... why in the world are you still like this. She's watching you and she knows everything.

My goal now... is to live. To live like there isn't a tomorrow, and praise God for each breath I take on this earth. My goal... to serve God, and make him proud. For if I do that... well... I know I made mom proud.

Stay strong you all. Hold on to God's love and his promises.

Love and prayers

Linda's Daughter

Nikki

The truth of God's love is not that he allows bad things to happen. It's His promise that He'll be here with us when they do. (Love Comes Softly)

• Members

Hello Baby Girl Nikki! Good Afternoon Everyone Else!

What a treat to hear a sense of normalcy in everyone's writing. Do you all see what I see? A measure, a HUGE measure, of healing has taken place and we will all only continue to get stronger and more joyful as we ride the wave that God has designed for us. Oh, and what a ride it will be. . . as long as we all keep our eyes on the prize; the eventual reunion with those we love so deeply and miss so much. I hear Christy being funny about what sort of havoc Kagan is creating in the heavenlies. I hear Nikki expressing a thankfulness which can only come from a peaceful heart, I hear Lauraa reminising in a very positive manner, and of course there's Mark who is always Up With People. We are doing it people! Together we've been through a lot and listened and encouraged the very best we could - even when we didn't always feel like it. What a blessing to have you all in my heart. Thank You, each of you!

Lord Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Savior and Lord. Take control of my life. Thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Your Precious Name I pray, amen.

Kitty

• Members
slowlyhealing

Kitty,

How are you doing girl? It is great to hear from you.

Praise God for even the rough days, for they are what truly test us and make us stronger in him. Of course we may fall, and stumble every now and then, but praise God for being there to pick us up when we do fall.

Father,

Thank you for these wonderful friends you placed in my life, even before this trying time. Give us the strength and courage to move on, and the hope Father, that only you can give to get us through our trials. May your will be done in my life and the life of my friends, and not our own will. For I know that you will give me what I truly need. Mold me into the person you want me to be. Thank you for giving me a mother that loved me no matter what, and brought me to you, in a young age. In Jesus name I pray

Amen

Linda's daughter

Nikki

• Members

Well, I made it through the first day of school alive, and with no food fights--and no flirting. Seriously. I don't think the guys even saw me, but frankly i don't care. I'm in a lot of weighted classes, so I'm more worried about passing everything AND making it to the bus on time. I'm praying for you all!

ashley

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Ashley, I'm happy to see you survived the melting pot of the schools. No flirting? Keep your mind on the studies. 'Sides, ain't you got a boyfriend? lol. Any news on your cuz in the desert?

Nikki, this is my new screen name, to honor my baby girl. It was a long, hard summer, but His mercy and grace carried you through. I knew He would be faithful to His child. He will never leave you, nor forsake you. Big hug for ya, kiddo.

Kitty, Up With People was a musical and social movement from the 70's. You really want me to drink that protein shaky thing? Beurk! I'm praying for you, girl. Just call whenever you want to do that pizza. Mary's looking forward to seeing you.

Christy, rest your dear heart. Kagan is closer than you think. He doesn't want to get out of the sandbox just yet, but he'll stop playing long enough to say hi. If you want to see how much fun they're all having, just keep your grandbabies for a weekend. (I think Christy just slapped me. lol)

Well, I guess nobody has been getting regular updates on Mary through the summer, except maybe Kitty. She's acting like she's giving up her fight with the dystrophy. Once in a while, she's reasonably coherent for an hour or two. She sleeps at least sixteen hours a day. We still haven't ended the battle with the FDA over continuing her treatment. So, I keep praying, meditating on Scripture, and beating on my guitars.

Keep the faith, kids. God's crazy in love with each one of us. I'm praying for each of you. luv yuz, Mark

• Members
slowlyhealing

Hey you all. Today has been one of those Ehh days. Don't worry... God will lead me through this rough days. It just sometimes takes a little shove.

Hope you all are doing okay today.

Prayers to you all, and remember God will lead you through even the darkest of journeys.

Linda's Daughter

Nikki

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Nikki, My prayers are with you. He will never leave you, nor forsake you. It's His promise, and He won't break a promise. Take gentle care of you, and give yourself a treat. Oh, go ahead. You deserve it.

Today, I'm just moody about things. Mary is not well, but resting. The weekend is ahead, so maybe I'll take the boys fishing. Love to all, Mark

• Members
slowlyhealing

Mark,

Thanks for the prayers. I do believe God will never leave me, and though I can't always feel him near, I know He's there.

Do tell Mary I said hello. I am praying for you and your family constantly. Go take those boys fishing... get out of the house.

For everyone else, hang in there. God knows what he's doing, even if you're not sure of the plans yet.

• Members

Hello~!! Glad to see everyone is doing well. This week has been hard for me. I am going thru the anger and guilt phase again. Why were Kagan and I put through a living Hell only to have him die anyway? Why did God give me such a precious gift and then take it away? Why am I alive and Kagan isn't?

"Mommy loves you Kagan and I miss you beyond belief"

• Members

Well, the week was going well. Until I passed out, that is. We (the band) were practicig on the football field, and black spots started to swim in front of my eyes, and then I couldn't hear. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the ground with two of my friends kneeling beside me. I apparently hadn't stopped playing until the moment that I went down. My friends said that my face was sheet-white and my lips were purple. i was shaking violently. The band director took the rest of the band inside and left two of the color guard with me until I could stand. I still don't know what happened. Please pray for me.

ashley

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Lord, Christy needs You so much tonight. Comfort her heart, give her rest. Let her know You are with her and caring for her.

Christy, I have no answer for your question. I think maybe God needed Kagan to teach the angels to love in a special way. Jenni's taking good care of him, sweetheart. Try to rest yourself, and if you want, you are welcome to call anytime of the day or night. We're such nightowls. luv ya, sister, Mark

Lord, please help Ashley with whatever is happening to her. We pray You heal her, and believe You can. Tend to her needs, and let her rest knowing You are in control. Help her to get through this without too much anxiety.

Ashley, go to the doctor, please. Be specific, and have your friends write what they saw, if they can. Don't worry about it, okay. We are praying. Mark

Nikki, are you trying to get me out of the house? Maybe y'all have a fun girls' day plotted with Mary? Just as long as there's no pink hair dye. lol! She sends her love to you. Mark

• Members

Christy,

I can imagine how difficult it is to be parted from your child Kagan you love so deeply. I know he is in the most beautiful place imaginable. If you think he might of loved sports then know my dear husband has him playing and having a ball. Imagine him watching you saying, "look mommy.......I'm having fun, I can catch, I can run and I am happy"...Can you hear him giggle? My kids use to play in the backyard and the minute my husband got out of the car he had some sort of ball that was thrown at him and ended up playing for the longest time before he even had a chance to change his close.

Mark,

A girlfriend of mine called my Wed. and get away with her to the lake for 3 days so her, her 4 year old, her mother, my daughter and me went off from Thurs. to Sat. It was nice to get away....You probally thought I dropped off the face of the earth. I know things are difficult for all of you ...You keep singing and I'll keep praying!

Kitty,

Thank you for you inspiration to me and everyone else....I am so glad you are back writing to us again and I take that as a great sign!

Nikki,

You are the bomb....that's good! Love you girl and know you are in heart.

Bless you all!

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, I knew you didn't fall off the face of the earth, or run and hide. But, we all get our days. I'm happy for you and your daughter getting out of the house for a few days. It's good for you. Tell ya what, though, I'll just stick to playing my guitar, and leave the singing to someone who can.

Everyone have a happy day. I'm praying for you all. Mark

• Members
slowlyhealing

The days feel like they are getting longer instead of shorter. Today is just one of those days, please pray for me... I don't know what's going to happen in the next few hours but the world seems to be growing dark again, just when I thought... I felt the sun again. I guess some days are going to be this way... just have to take it one day at a time... one step after another.

love and prayers for all of you

Nikki

• Members

Nikki,

Your not alone even though I know it feels that way. Saturday nights and Sundays are the hardest for me. It is when we spent the most time with our love ones. I think you (like me) have to prepare ahead for these times. In the beginning I knew I needed to prepare for all the "Big THINGS"...but it has been all the little everyday things that have been the most difficult for me. ie, walking in the front door of our home and not having him there, sitting thru our kids sporting events, going to bed without him by my side, making decisions without being able to discuss them with him, etc. etc. etc. I can only imagine how much you miss your dear mom and how lonely you must feel without her. Onething I have realized this year without my parents and husband is they really are with me....it is just trying to communicate with them in different way. That really has helped me. I have really down days, too! I guess sit is just something we have to go thru and I have realized that we "grieve as deep as we loved". Just think there are alot of people "out there" that have never loved like we have! They could never know our grief! I have asked my therapaist how can I get thru this and she said, "you are"...and you are, too Nikki....You are not alone my friend and please know you can call on my anytime....you have a friend here with me...and, everyone else here. I will write again later as I need to take my daughter to basketball....Love to all.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, I think I sent an email to you about the time you were writing on this site. I'm so happy to hear you and your daughter had a fun outing. They are good for you both. You never cease to awe me with your wisdom. I almost cried when I read what you wrote about "people out there that have never loved like we have." I grew up in one of those families where tears weren't shed at funerals and parents never hugged their kids. I'm amazed at all the living they've missed. Talk to your dear husband as often as you can. You will always love each other, and it's a beautiful thing to share for eternity.

Nikki, the light of day, with it's searing heat,

can never satisfy like the shade's retreat.

So like our feelings it shall come to be

When one we love is forever set free.

Tho we search all eternity we'll never know

The unthinkable love God has to show.

When we ask why it is He took them away

So simply stated, forever with Him they will always stay.

My dear friend, although it seems like the grief is an insurmountable obstacle, you are carefully climbing over, one step at a time. Take it easy on yourself. A little nurturing, even a cup of coffee, can do you so much good.

You're always in my prayers. With a little hug, goodnight. Mark

• Members

Mark,

"We grieve as deeply as we love"....That is how I summed up my feeling after I lost my husband. We loved so deeply and that is how I am grieving. I realized this week how lots of times I have to stuff my feelings to help my kids get thru it all. They all are dealing in very different ways. I know that I am teaching them how to grieve as I know they can see my pain and they can also see my strength in getting thru this. I have days of complete despair when I allow myself to go there....It is so hard when we had such a beautiful life together with goals and dreams that we focused on together and then just had them taken away....I am left with, "what the hell do I do now" and "how am I suppose to go on without him". Then, focus on my kids that I know my husband loved with his entire being. It is so hard because when one is grieving we really don't want to go on but we have to.....I use to love life so much and now there aren't many things that seem to matter except my children and their well being. I look at so many people now and just want to say...shut up and stop taking for granted what you have. It is so lonely because people have not spoken about my loss with me....they are scared....people have said to me, I am their idol, I am their role model, etc. I know they are all watching and wondering how I am doing but afraid to ask.....Oh well....onto another day missing my husband and walking so alone in this world. That's o.k. as I know I can and will do it...things just didn't work out the way we planned for.....I will dig deep today for the extra strength I need to get thru another day. I look for him constantly and talk with him and I KNOW HE IS WITH ME. I also know my dad and husband can't stand the thought that I am sad as I know how much they loved me....that doesn't mean I can't cry...right?

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, I'm sorry for the loneliness and isolation you feel, even for myself, that sometimes my cultural differences come out wrong. I hope you can see that I always welcome you to tell me how you really feel, to talk about your family, to reminisce about your husband, even if I may not exactly say it like that. I care about how you feel, and I want to know how you are feeling. If I get messed up in my own sorrow and the cares of my own day, please know that I see you as a friend, and you may remind me of my own stupidity, even if it requires a big hammer. But, please know I always care enough to want to know how you, and your children, are feeling. I may come across a little different because of my cultural differences, but you know who I am, what kind of person I am. Take care of yourself, and let's see about getting you out of the isolation, step by step. Please drop an email sometime, no matter how long, and tell me how you really are feeling. I'm always here to listen and care. with a supportive hug, Mark

• Members

Mark,

I think you have mistaken what I was trying to say in my last post. In no way did I "EVER" think you were not supportive of me or anyone else here. You have never said anything to make me feel that way and I am sorry if you thought that. We all have cultural differences...that is what makes the world go round! I think I do know who you are and I think you are most sincere and you have that same deep kind of love for Mary as I have for my husband. Don't misunderstand I get of my house, shop, socialize with a few friends occasionally. I am starting a part time job next week. But, I still grieve deeply and think of my husband constantly....it is so hard. It is seasonal. I think right now it is the end of the summer and the start of a new school year and I feel the pressure of it all...without him! It is so sad! It is also a load to carry it all...maintaining a home with everything that goes along with that. My family is 800 miles away so I feel isolated that way but stayed here as my kids did not want to leave the place where they knew and have grown up...so here I stay! Please accept my apologie if I offended you in anyway as that was not my intention. I value your support and friendship along with everyone else here. I know your life is not easy by any stretch and you manage to support everyone else here thru our pain...I only hope I can give back a fraction of that! Now, go a kiss Mary a gazillion times....lol! And remember, it is not easy for me to reach out and ask for help as my husband and I were the guys who took care of everybody and everything.....My best friend told me, I suck at asking for help!....She's right!

Thank you for all your help...

• Members
slowlyhealing

Oh, how it feels like time never moves. I feel so lonely sometimes, though I know that I'm not the only one that has lost someone. I mean here I am surrounded by all of you, and I mean I have friends and family that would take this pain if they could, but its something... I have to go through on my own.. not really by myself but yet...

I don't know... Today seems like yesterday. Another rough one. It could just be something in the air. It could be cause I'm tired again... I don't know. I miss momma so very much. I miss her smile, even when she couldn't say anything. her smile healed it all, pictures just aren't the same. I wish I still had her to go home too after school, but I no longer don't. I mean she's always with me I know that, but... to have her there in person... to hold her even though she can't hold back... I wish people could see how much I loved her. She was my momma. I know I wasn't a perfect daughter, and I may have to live with that for the rest of my life, but... I did love my mom.

God give me the strength and the hope of a new day. For it feels as though this loneliness inside my heart will last forever. Thank you for providing me with a job, and thank you for giving me the strength and courage to face another year in school, just please... give me a peace, and in time let me move on. It doesn't have to be right away, just... don't let me feel this way forever.

May your will be done, Father, not my own.

Amen

• Members

Hello everyone~!! Today has not been such a good day so far. At 2:30 am I shot out of bed gasping for air with one of those "feelings" that something bad was going to happen but I didn't know what or to who it was going to happen. I was awake until after 5 this morning and finally went back to bed. At 7:30 Peter came running into our room telling me Doo (my son) was here and he had been burned really bad. I ran downstairs to check on him and it was horrible. His truck had overheated on his way to work...right in front of my house. Being the man he is he tried to do something to the hose and it popped off. I rushed him to the ER to be treated. The pain was unbearable for him but he seems to be doing ok for now. He was stoned from the pain shot they gave him.

It burned his face, his left hand, and all down his left side. He even had a black eye from the pressure hitting him in the face.

Sitting in that ER with yet another son was a little hard. But Mom held it together until I got back home. I'm pretty stressed out right now so I need prayer but most of all my son needs your prayers. I knew this was the place to turn for prayer. Thank you all in advance~!!

Take care all and I am praying for you all too~!!

Christy

"MOMMY LOVES YOU KAGAN"

• Members
slowlyhealing

Christy, I do hope your day gets better. I'll pray for your son.

I feel as though we are all going through trials now... but we all must remember God is still God, and he loves us no matter what, and He will surely bring us through.

Keep on reminding me that too, when my day looks dark.

Linda's daughter,

Nikki

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Nikki, take it slow and easy, kiddo. The pain feels sometimes like it will never end? It will get a little better in time. You know about my grandfather; I still miss him, after 22 years, and I sometimes still cry a little when I need his help. It does get easier to put up with. I'm always praying for you, girl. Hugs.

Christy, what can I do to help you, buddy? With burns, let them keep him hammered on morphine. Let the Lord do His healing work on Doo. Is Tif going to be okay with the babies, or does Grandma get stuck with that task for a few days now? I'll ask our church for prayer, if you wish. luv ya!

Laura, ya know I'm gonna be concerned about ya. It isn't easy to go through so much without taking a few hits to your heart. Although you never were one to ask for help, sometimes it sounds like you could use a little, even if nothing more than someone to vent to. About that order, I try so much, but she hurts too much now from any kind of touch, so I have to be real careful. I still love the cuddle time with her.

Y'all have fun now. I'm back to playing in the backyard with my boys. luv yas Mark

• Members

Wow! It does look like we are all struggling today. I am having a bad today, too! End of the summer blues! Start of a long school year....o.k. I/we can do it! Christy...I will pray for your son and I hope his pain is better. Nikki....You are in the beginning stages of grieving....everything you are feeling is so normal. Try and do just one little thing for yourself each and everyday, no matter how small it is....ie, a bath, a walk, anything..just for you. You will get thru this. I know the pain you feel, the loss. Cry and let it all out and you just might have to give yourself permission to do that over and over again. You mom is with you sweetheart....no more suffering. Peace!

• Members
slowlyhealing

hey, you all... Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I'm still hanging in there.

It could be that I'm just not feeling good today, that life seems to be going down hill. Who knows. BUT WE CAN DO IT.

Momma's favorite saying. Just breathe. Peace will surely hit me someday! lol it may smack me right in the back of the head and I'll know for a fact that it only came from God.

I hope you all are doing okay. School is going well this semester, and added on I have work, so I've been keeping myself busy.

Laura how are you doing today?

Mark how are you and Mary and the boys and tina?

Christy, you hang in there girl. If I can do it... and I know I can... I know that you can hang in there too.

Love and prayers,

Linda's daughter

Nikki

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

I have an update from Christy. David is doing better since his burn accident. He has a black eye and a swollen hand. She says Thanks for all your prayers.

Our weather people said we needed to expect tornadoes today. We got heavy rain last night, and no wind. Today is a perfect day. If I could, I'd go south and help them clean up the mess.

Take care of yourselves, and God bless you with peace. Mark

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Hi, everyone. Please pray for my youngest son, who, along with all the other stressful things we deal with, was shot by our neighbor's 5 year old. It was a minor wound in his foot with a pellet pistol, but still a stupid thing to let a 5 year old play with such a thing. The kid just walked across the street, into our yard, and shot him while he mowed our lawn. Too many X-Box games for that boy. Nuf Sed. luv and hugs to all. Thanx!

• Members

I'm praying for you, praying for everbody here and everyone affected by the hurricane. now let's just hope that i can get through the parade today (in marching band) without passing out like I did last friday.

• Members

Well, I survived the march. Never mind the fact that my ligature was run over by a four-wheeler and the band director took off with my case in her backseat...But I found out that if (we led the parade) you're wearing a marching band uniform and walking back, the ppl that are still in the parade--it was really long--will through candy at you. a lot. i got hit in the head with a butterscotch disk, lol.

But we just found out that my cousin may not be coming home from Iraq as soon as we thought because the unit that was supposed to relieve them is in New Orleans.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Ashley, I hope the butterscotch candy is tasty. A big pair of pliers can sorta straighten the ligature, maybe. lol. You can read music upside down, right? We'll all be praying for your cousin. This is a serious situation, and our military personelle are pulling out all the stops for us. I'm proud of their sacrifice of service for us. prayin for ya

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Hey, Christy! Why are you here? Go light the barbie! No puns intended Ashley.

hugs to all

FROM Ashley. I talked to her a little while ago, and she has been off the boards for a few days. But, she wanted me to let you know she's praying for you all.

Nikki, I'm praying for you, sweetheart. love ya.

• Members

Hi All,

Could you all say some prayers for my 15 y.o. who was taken by ambulance this aftenoon during his football game...broken clavicle...he is screaming in pain...I am trying so hard to decrease our stress load but it just doesn't stop...I guess that's to be expected with 3 teenagers...

Thanks guys!

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Lord, ease this pain for Laura's son, and help her with the stresses in daily living, so that these will be kept to a minimum. Heal her son quickly, please. We thank You for who You are, the miracle healer.

Laura, I'll keep him in prayer continuously. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

I'm also here asking for prayer today. It looks like my sweetie is heading into another TIA or stroke. I am thankful to you all for your prayers. love y'all, hugs, Mark

• Members

Mark,

I am really runned down and very tired. I am working with someone to help me strengthen my immune system...seems my adrenals/kidneys are showing that I am feeling the effects of the long term stress I have been under. Like I am always in that "fight or flight mode" because that is what I have been use to and the stress goes on. I really am trying to take care of myself but on that scale of stressors I right up there. I know everyone here must feel the same as I and so I really think of you all here each day and I hope everyone can feel positive energy coming your way. What doesn't kill us will make us stronger...right? Good night, all!

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, try to use the meditation to release the stress. What that can't get rid of, prayer can. I'll be praying for you, because you need your health. Our grief brings on stress, and the situation you're in can pile it pretty high. I'm always in prayer for you. Take good care of yourself, and be sure to shower yourself with nurturing. I'm always in prayer for you. How's your son today. I keep him in prayer while he heals. I can imagine he's very uncomfortable. May God bless you and your precious children. Mark

• Members

MArk,

My son is a bear to live with right now....He is irritable, demanding and honestly a total pain in the "assiola". I just had to walk away...he told me I was the worst nurse ever..lol..yes, sir what ever you say maser???? Whatever! I'm freakin' tired! He is taking percocets for pain and I do know he is in tremendous pain...He is doing as well as can be expected.....thank you for praying for us!

I know there must be alot of things on your mind and your plate in relationship to Mary's prognosis. When I get really down...I think of what my husband would say and I know he would always want me to be happy and that helps to pull me up when I'm down. I know you must be filled with fear but always know Mary would want you to stay clean and especially happy. You are stronger than you know and have so much to give as you constantly do....Stay strong and lean on those who you can really vent whatever you are feeling....Bless you and your family!

Archived