Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members
Hi folks, I have an idea for Pinnacle Days and thought I would share it with you. I want to have a streamer of pennant flags that represent our children. I recently asked what color reminds you of your child, what symbol, etc.... With all the happenings in my life recently, I don't know that I will have time to accomplish this. I also thought that you might want to do this yourself. I would like to display these flags strung together as representation of our children at Pinnacle Days. Not only this year but for years to come. Try to keep the size to 12" x 18" with a one inch overlap at the top to string the rope through. It could also attach with ties, etc ... your choice. The shape is up to you they don't all need to be the same. The setting for Pinnacle Days is rustic so I will put these together on a rope string. I would like to represent as many of our children as I can. So, if you just cannot do this and would like your child represented, post your idea and either I or some other parent may be able to help. I WOULD LIKE EVERY CHILD TO BE REPRESENTED! Think of your flag as a quilt square that represents your child ...... I plan to use an article of Jay's clothing to make his. Not sure what symbol I will use yet. Maybe more than one symbol. Make sure their name or initials are on it. Perhaps the beginning and ending year. It's up to your imagination and what you carry in your heart. I would not use clue unless it's weather proof. Sometimes it rains and the air is damp. The flags will be undercover but the damp air could have an impact. What do you think? Ideas to share? Can you do it? Thanks! Bonnie, Jay's Mom We are going to listen to a band and possibly contract with them on Sunday. We are getting close and still have so much to do!

I've had some good questions stem from this request.  I'm going to share the answers so it will help.

The opening for the rope entry would be best on the 12" end.  I really don't care but the grouping would look better if they are uniform.  Variety is the spice of life so whatever you do will be perfect!

It should probably be doubled sided or at least look finished on both sides. They don't need to be perfect!

If you do not sew but want to put something together, I will try to finish it for you. I don't want anyone left out because of an issue like that.

If you are sending one, let me know and I will PM you my address.

Pinnacle Days are the weekend of October 24th.  Just make sure it arrives by the 22nd so I have time to assemble before we leave for The Cove.

Yes, you are more than welcome to send flags for others. They will all be displayed.

I'm actually excited about this!  Our kids will hopefully wave at us all weekend!

:D

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[align=center]Happy Birthday to you

Happy, Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Lorri

Happy Birthday to you!

Love!

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

[/align]

• Members

YOU KNOW IF YOU KEEP ALL TOGETHER WE COULD SEND OUR FLAGS TO ANYONES EVENT.IT COULD BE LIKE A TRAVELING BANNER

• Members

YOU KNOW IF YOU KEEP ALL TOGETHER WE COULD SEND OUR FLAGS TO ANYONES EVENT.IT COULD BE LIKE A TRAVELING BANNER

• Members

That's actually a cool idea Greg!  As long as they come back to me for next year's event, I'd be happy to share.

The creature juices are flowing .......  I love it!

• Members

Super ideas from Bon and Greg, thanks so much, our minds are knitting together beautiful pieces that represent our Babies.

Love to all,

dee

• Members

Tomorrow is the 2 month anniversary of my baby Zachy becoming an angel. It is hitting like a ton of bricks. Heck I'd give anything to be hit by a ton of bricks than have to aknowledge it has been 2 months. It still is not fully real yet. I know he is not on this earth any more but I keep hoping I will wake up one day and this will all be just a horrific nightmare. I know I will never wake up from this though. I will never again hear him say " its ok it was just an accident" I will never see him ride his spiderman bike again, I will never again go pick him up from school, I will never again see him running from house to house on halloween. I will never hear him giggle as he is pushed on a swing.

This nightmare will never end!

• Members

TWO MONTHS, yikes, that is so very fresh and new to this horrific time. The never part is just a horrid realization, but the fact that you found this place so early on is testament to your wanting to find a way to live some kind of life that includes Zach. You will, hang on, while the days ahead are filled with," I will never"... one day, you will be able to take a bit of joy in remembering. And nobody can ever take away those memories. I know that at two months, I was not in therapy and had not yet begun here, I was kind of like a boat without a navigator. I was teaching but was unsure if I could. Turned out that teaching was part of what saved me and helped me find direction.

may you feel the love of that Son and know that you will ALWAYS be his Momma/ He will always be your SON.

• Members

Terrie, i really like the picture of your angel Adam.  he looks so laid back and relaxed.

Beth, i am sorry for the way you feel.  it has been four months for my angel Brian, but yet when i wake up each morning, it feels like it is happening all over again.

Lorri, happy birthday to you.  hope you have a good day.  mine was yesterday.

• Members

[align=center]MaryAnn, [/align]

[align=center]Happy Belated Birthday !!! [/align]

I know it seems wrong/odd  to wish you a "happy" anything  -- but you are in my thoughts as you begin this long journey. I hope you had a sign that your sweet Brian was around you yesterday watching over you as I know he would.

Hugs, Marcia    Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

Bonnie, i would like to try and make a flag for Brian, that sounds like so much fun.  since i think i am the only one from delaware, it would be nice not only to have Brian there, but also the first state.  let me know where to send to it.  thank you

mary ann

• Members

Happy Belated Birthday

MaryAnn

• Members

Happy Belated Birthday

MaryAnn

• Members

Marica, thank you and you are right, it was anything but happy.  but Brian and i did spend the day together as we do everyday.  thank you

Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating this month:)

• Members

orangeangels.jpg

Happy Birthday Lorri and Mary Ann

• Members

Lorrie and Mary Ann---------Thinking of you on your birthday, and

wishing you PEACE & TRANQUILITY.

Daveysmom,   Sherry

• Members

Happy Birthday Mary Ann ...... sorry the wishes are late!

But as my Granny used to say, better late than never, right? :D

• Members

[user=27668]mysonrich[/user] wrote:

orangeangels.jpg

Happy Birthday Lorri and Mary Ann

Wisdom for the soul...

Lorri & Maryann - May your birthdays give you a time to just be.....smiles for those times when Happy Birthday applied.....

:dude:

Bonnie & Greg - I think this could develop into a travelling banner show.  It could be seen at Pinnicle days, the car show, etc....

No news on Zak this am, waiting for a call from youngest.....hate the waiting.

Take Care all - Sunny here, dog walked, about to have his coat trimmed. Then off to Melbourne to see the Salvador Dali (Liquid Desire) exhibition.

Bonnie - sitting in traffic on the way home....this caught my eye. 

post-17130-128153894874_thumb.jpg

• Members

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRIE AND MARYANN !!!! SO HARD TO PUT "HAPPY" IN THINGS BUT AS MY JESSICA SAID "BIRTHDAY'S ARE SO SPECIAL, THE DAY BELONGS TO YOU ONLY" !!!

Bonnie - I love the idea of the flags!! I am so excited and will defintely have mine to you by the 22nd. I must have been camping when you asked certain questions of us about our children so if you could do a "repeat" for me I would appriciate it - I know my Jessica's favorite color was yellow but do not know the other questions and it will help me with my flag. Thanks.  I love the idea of putting a pic on, I have seen it done and it is so nice. I will get my sister-in-law Jen to help me - she is the expert with graphics in the family.  Great idea by Greg also, traveling flags - love it.

Zackysmom - oh my, 2 months, so early on this horrible journey my friend. There is nothing you can feel "happy" about right now and it will take time, a long time before you can find the days becoming softer. Right now all you want is your Zac back in your arms and to hear is voice, hold him tight, do all the things you always did - we all do my friend - that never goes away but I promise if you stay with us we will get though this together and the day will come when the sun shines upon your face and you will smile knowing your zac is with you.  Baby steps, 1 forward and 3 back but always moving. I will keep you close and in my prayers. Take care.

Trudi - so sorry to hear about Zac, I pray that he will be fine and his mommy too. It is so hard on the little ones and worse on us grown-ups because we worry beyond what we should have too.  I will say a prayer and think positive.

Tavian is at Grandma's tonight, be home on Monday!!! I am having a hard time with it and I know I shouldn't but I sometimes just get tired of "sharing" him!! I actually have the right to never let him go but I cannot do that to them nor to Tavian either but...................  He will have fun, going to a BBQ at the beach tomorrow night, food, music and his friends. Then on Sunday they are having a big family BBQ at the house, lots of his "cousins" so I know he will be fine but I am not so sure about me!!!!  Why ??  Why?? No answers.

Missing my Jessica soooooo much!!!  Seems like every where I go I am passing something that reminds me of her - place where she lived, where she worked, the beach, the school, the roads she drove on - today I went past the cemetery and could not go in, drove past with my eyes straight ahead, tears sliding down my cheeks telling her how much I loved her!!!

Peaceful dreams and restful sleep to those you find it. Kathy

• Members

May this birthday find your hearts healing in some small way Maryanne and Lorri. Somehow, let the days that surround the joy of your births, remind you that because of you this world has been made better for a multitude of reasons, one of which is being the Parent of a Beautiful Angel.We love you,

dee

Trudi, prayers for Zac, for you all as you wait.

Just got back from a wake of the young lady that I never met. I introduced myself to her Momma, explained my connection to her through my niece, through my tears, and told her that I stood exactly where she now stands, same room of the same funeral home...that I get it, and if she ever needs to talk or cry with someone, I am two blocks away. Oh boy, I have been in that funeral home about 6 times since Eri died, I remember not wanting to get out of the car because it made it too real. Lord have mercy on the Klein Family.

• Members

Happy Birthday Lorri

Happy belated Birthday Mary Ann

I love the idea of the flags waving Bonnie. I am by far the worse when it comes to being 'artistic' but will see what I can come up with. And to have it travel is amazing!

Thanks for sharing the photos. Happy feet :D.

Ugh, I can so remember those first months ( not all but some). For those of you who came here so early into your journey is amazing. Be proud of yourselves for being able to reach out. It was just over 8 weeks when I joined. I felt like family and friends didnt want to talk about it anymore but I still needed to. The warm welcome I received kept me coming back. Overwhelming trying to keep up with everyone but I still felt that connection. I made it to the 1yr mark and I still cant keep up but it helps knowing how others are 'getting thru' life after such an ordeal. Hang in there, you are not alone.

One more day of flu shots and I get the wknd off!! Does that make me sound happy? You better believe it :D. Its been so stressful and tiring the past couple of weeks that I come home and collapse. No thank you, great job but- see you tomorrow and you better have a better attitude. haha.

Off to shower and some tv being drifting off. Sleep well and dream of your angel next to you.

Lynn

• Members

I am going to try to work on a flag for my Zachy. Don't know if I will be able to do it but I will try. If my angel wants it done he will give me the strength.

I am still trying to get things together to send him on a train ride. I am going to get a book and put his picture and somethings about him and disposable camera and go to the csx depot by us and ask them to take him for a ride. I am going to ask them to pass these items on and see how far he goes. I know my baby will go far

• Members

I hope this doesn't sound strange but have any of you ever felt that your angel was older than they looked? Have you ever felt like you were not going to have them long?

I may be crazy but I felt this way before my angel left. Zachy seemed to know things no 5 year old would know. He also acted like an adult more than a child more often than not. When ever my husband talked about our baby going to college in my heart I felt it wouldn't happen. Even when we registered him for kindergarten I felt he would not be here for his first day. Everytime I felt that way I would push it out of my mind and tell myself I was crazy. Maybe if I didn't do it he would still be here.

They day he passed on when I heard the gun shot I knew he was gone. I was in shock but hoped I was wrong and prayed he would be saved. But he left this hell on earth in my arms.

I hope he isn't driving your angels to crazy he can be a handful :)

• Members

Mary Ann, my sorry it is late, but my wish for you is a soft day today, a day that is just a little bit less painful.  I have stopped acknowledging birthdays, holidays, etc.  they really don't mean anything to me anymore.  But I will wish you a day of a little less pain.

Thank you for the compliment on Adam's picture.  I love this one and have no idea where it was taken or exactly when, but he looks so soft and sweet.  It is probably one of a handful of pictures I have of him his entire life that doesn't have him either making some sort of face or smiling.  He is just sweetly calm and beautiful.

Goodnight all, sweet dreams of our angels.

Terrie (Adam's mom)

• Members

MY GOODNESS THANK YAL SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES..IT REALLY WAS A PRETTY GOOD DAY...(HAD ME A MELT  DAY B4)

WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO MY YARD DECORATED WITH PLASTIC FORKS STUCK IN THE GRASS (47 OF EM) AND A "CHEAPLY MADE BANNER) I SAY THAT CUZ WE DO BANNERS...THIS BANNER SAID "LORDY LORDY LOOK WHOS 40...46"  THEN MY HUBBY TELLS ME THEY SURAN WRAPPED MY CAR...(WHICH HE TOOK OFF B4 I WOKE UP),,,ALL THIS DONE BY MY PREACHERS WIFE AND HER ACCOMPLIS...

I GOT A BOOK OF ANGELS, DINNER (KODY FAV REST NOT MINE LOL) A FRAME, AND MONTY GOT ME SOME ANDERSON BEAN BOOTS (SUPER CUTE SQ TOE)..OH AND MY MOMMY MADE ME CHOC CHIP COOKIES MMM MY FAV...AND A BDAY CAKE...

ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE MADE IT COMPLETE WAS HAVING MY BABY HERE...:(

I WANTED TO TELL YOU MY FIND , AT LOWES FOR 20$ THEY HAVE SOLAR BUTTERFLIES AND OH MY GOSH SOOOOO PRETTY WHEN LITE..THY CHANGE COLORS..I GOT 2 FOR KOURTNEY AND WENT TODAY (3XS) TO CHECK ON HER...AND THEY WERE LITE SO SO NICE...OURS WAS ALMOST OUT OF THEM THEY HAD 2 LEFT...OK IM GOING TO TRY AND POST PIC OF MY YARD..

OH AND TOMORROW WE GET THE GRANT ..AS SOON AS I KNOW WHAT THE $$$ I WILL LET YAL NO..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A SPECIAL BDAY..

MARYANNE HOPE YOURS WAS GOOD TOO...THEY ARE SO RUFF..I PRAY YOU FELT YOUR BABY WITH YOU

post-22932-128153894875_thumb.jpg

• Members

Beth,

You're not crazy ..... don't let your mind go there!

Just an idea, why don't you send your book with the flag and I'll start it on it's journey here in Virginia.

Just a thought.......

Bonnie

• Members

Lorri,

Why the forks?  I know I can be slow sometimes but I'm not getting the connection with your birthday ....... :?

Glad it was happy!

Bonnie

• Members

Trudi,

I like the "wisdom" you shared!  I also liked the Pinnacle Electric truck. Things that remind us .....

Love!

Bonnie

• Members

Kathy,

Here are the questions and my answers.  If you page back and read some of the responses.  There were sweet and touching ......

If you could choose ONE thing that reminds you of your child, what would it be?

A particular sign?  A particular car?  A word?  A poem?  A saying?

What color would you associate with your child?

If you could choose something to symbolize your child, what would you choose?

This would be hard for me too! 

I think I would choose the word, honor, for the answer to the first question.

After he left, his friends put a tattoo together choosing letters from words that he had written to form the word, HONOR and added his "signature", JH, beneath the word.  I never hear or see the word that I don't think of him.

Sweet!

For the answer to the second question, I really want to choose two colors, blue & white, because his "uniform" was blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

But, since it's only one, I would choose the blue.  His eyes were such a pretty blue ......

For question three, the first thing that popped into my mind was "sunshine". I like to say he was, "scrubbed in sunshine".  

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

• Members

Bonnie - Any suggestions on what type of material would suit a flag of this description ? 

:?

• Members

KOURTNEYS KLOSET GOT $19,178.00 FOR THE GRANT  HOW OVERWHELMING.....

• Members

[user=22932]lolynbo[/user] wrote:

KOURTNEYS KLOSET GOT $19,178.00 FOR THE GRANT  HOW OVERWHELMING.....

Good for you. That's great news.:)

• Members

Lorrie, that is absolutely fabulous!!!!!! What a wonderful thing you have started in your angels honor.

Love you, Marcia    Bethanys Mom Forever

• Members

Lorri:  Wonderful news...Kourtney is beaming!!  

love and peace,  carol, mikesmomrs

• Members

HOLY COW, holy cow, I am so very happy for you and the family. What a great testament to the work and care that has gone into this legacy. Wow! I raise my glass to Kourtney Rose and to the people who love her so dearly.

Dee

Hi Maryann, I think trying to make a banner is going to be a good theraputic activity. I know what you mean when you say you will see if you can, I will try as well.

Peace and rememberance,

dee

• Members

Lorri,

yee haw!  Congratulations on the grant!  You have to be proud!

Trudi,

I think I'm going to use a piece of Jay's clothing.  I will keep these dry so what ever fabric you want will be just fine.  I would prefer not to have felt but that will work also if it's what you want to use.

Love!

• Members

Great New Lorrie

I just wanted to say that I too have begun to make my Banner. 

It is exciting and I feel  honored to   participate of this undertaking

Thank You 

• Members

[user=19401]heartbeataway[/user] wrote:

Trudi,

I think I'm going to use a piece of Jay's clothing.  I will keep these dry so what ever fabric you want will be just fine.  I would prefer not to have felt but that will work also if it's what you want to use.

Love!

Mine is finished.

• Members

Have just received news that a friend of ours has lost his long battle with Myeloma.  His wife is an ambo works with Mal. 

I took strength from these two people who never wanted to hear the words 'prognosis'.   They continued to the last with the most positive view that all things are possible.

Despite being placed on dialysis after treatment, Bernadette and Jim managed a 6 week trip through Europe last year.  It was a testament to their 'never give in' attitude, memories of that trip will be with Bernadette now and forever.......

Thoughts with 'Bernie' as she faces a new uncharted challenges having fought the good fight for and with Jim......

:(

• Members

I will work on my flag, Bonnie and bring it with me when I come visit you in VI. 

I sent a message to the Big Guy asking for great weather that weekend.

Can't post much anymore.  My work blocked the website.  Also, I am so busy at work, I cannot see straight. 

Thinking of you-all All the time.

Scott, Michelle, Jake and I are all going to the Wisconsin Badger Football game tomorrow.  I bought Michelle a red shirt for $2 and she detailed it with "My first Badger game"

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

Bonnie

Is this banner at triangle, like a baseball banner or rectangular?  Or can I do what I want as long as it is no larger than 18 inches?

What shape are the other banners?

Colleen

• Members

Need the shape question answered as well. Thanks Col.

Have fun at the game. One of my students is going to the Green Bay Game she said, but Iwonder if it isn't the one you are attending...

• Members

Your flag can be any shape you choose. I would just like for them to be as close to the measurements ( 12"x 18") as possible. You can also choose whatever "attachment" you want.  They can tie, or you can put a "curtain rod" type sleeve at the top, or some type of hook attachment.  I think variety will be what makes it special!

Please let me know if you are sending a flag. I want to make sure as many BI children as possible are represented.  If I need to make more than Jason's, I will.

I remember when I asked the questions, I was touched by the responses. I think these flags are going to do the same thing. For me, this has been a sweet diversion from all the day to day challenges we've experienced lately.  Rich and I had a discussion this morning about what we want to do for Jay.

I mentioned what about, "Only the good die young".  Rich sat there thinking for a few seconds and said that he thinks it should be the name for the grouping of flags. So, if you guys don't mind we are going to call this project, The "Only The Good Die Young" Memorial Banners.  Let me know if you don't agree.

Thanks for choosing to be involved!  I think these flags are going to live a long time! I can see them hanging with honor in the "Lakeside Memorial Pavillion" that will be dedicated in Jason's honor next year.  Don't you feel that when we do something to honor our children, we honor ALL of our children not just our child?  That's how we feel .....

Love!

Bonnie (& Rich) Jay's Mom and Dad

• Members

Greg,

You’re sure a “Speedy Gonzales”!  Brian’s banner is finished already!  Wow!  I’m imagining what you might use.  I’ll see if I’m right.  Are you going to post a picture or should be have an “unveiling” when they are all together?  I’m having fun with this, can you tell?

Colleen,

I love the t-shirt idea! Sounds like your girl is as creative as you are.  Enjoy the game!  Looking forward to your visit to VA!  Tell me again what you like to drink so we can have it for you.  You drink something followed by a shot??  ;)

The “Big Guy” better provide good weather, he’s been picking on us a lot lately!  :?

Trudi,

I am so sorry you’ve lost a friend.  I know how loss stirs feelings within of our own good-byes.  Hugging you from afar!  

Betty,

I look forward to seeing your banner.  We have friends coming to Pinnacle Days from Queensbury, New York. :)

Mary Ann,

I’m looking forward to seeing your banner too. Thank you! :D

• Members

I give you this one thought to keep -

I am with you still - I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,

I am the sweet uplifting rush,

of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft starts that shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone -

I am with you still in each new dawn.

Bethany , Bethany....shine on your mom and dad today

• Members
I'm posting this again for the folks who didn't see it earlier .......

Hi folks, I have an idea for Pinnacle Days and thought I would share it with you. I want to have a streamer of pennant flags that represent our children. I recently asked what color reminds you of your child, what symbol, etc.... With all the happenings in my life recently, I don't know that I will have time to accomplish this. I also thought that you might want to do this yourself. I would like to display these flags strung together as representation of our children at Pinnacle Days. Not only this year but for years to come. Try to keep the size to 12" x 18" with a one inch overlap at the top to string the rope through. It could also attach with ties, etc ... your choice. The shape is up to you they don't all need to be the same. The setting for Pinnacle Days is rustic so I will put these together on a rope string. I would like to represent as many of our children as I can. So, if you just cannot do this and would like your child represented, post your idea and either I or some other parent may be able to help. I WOULD LIKE EVERY CHILD TO BE REPRESENTED! Think of your flag as a quilt square that represents your child ...... I plan to use an article of Jay's clothing to make his. Not sure what symbol I will use yet. Maybe more than one symbol. Make sure their name or initials are on it. Perhaps the beginning and ending year. It's up to your imagination and what you carry in your heart. I would not use clue unless it's weather proof. Sometimes it rains and the air is damp. The flags will be undercover but the damp air could have an impact. What do you think? Ideas to share? Can you do it? Thanks! Bonnie, Jay's Mom We are going to listen to a band and possibly contract with them on Sunday. We are getting close and still have so much to do!

I've had some good questions stem from this request.  I'm going to share the answers so it will help.

The opening for the rope entry would be best on the 12" end.  I really don't care but the grouping would look better if they are uniform in size. You decide the shap.  Variety is the spice of life so whatever you do will be perfect!

It should probably be doubled sided or at least look finished on both sides. They don't need to be perfect!

If you do not sew but want to put something together, I will try to finish it for you. I don't want anyone left out because of an issue like that.

If you are sending one, let me know and I will PM you my address.

Pinnacle Days are the weekend of October 24th.  Just make sure it arrives by the 22nd so I have time to assemble before we leave for The Cove.

Yes, you are more than welcome to send flags for others. They will all be displayed.

I'm actually excited about this!  Our kids will hopefully wave at us all weekend!

:D

• Members

[align=center]Bethany!!!   Bethany!!!!  Bethany!!![/align]

[align=center]Saying your name...

BETHANY

[/align]

[align=left]Marcia:  holding you close...[/align]

[align=left]I read the following shortly after Mike passed, and while at the time I was "waiting" to see if it were true, somewhere in my heart, I wanted so much to believe it, then I came to BI, and read similar things from those who had gone before me...my heart felt a stir of encouragement...Marcia, I know that you felt the same...I hope that the days of pain have softened for you, as you continue on for the honor of your sweet and precious BETHANY...spreading her love and kindness as you do...giving signs of encouragement to those coming to BI after us, as well as those who have been here before... (President Abraham Lincoln wrote this, and while I am not positive, I think it is from a letter that he wrote to the mother of a soldier who had been killed in war-time battle.)[/align]"In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all..It comes with bittersweet agony...Perfect relief is not possible, except with time. You cannot now realize that you will ever feel better...and yet this is a mistake. You are sure to be happy again, to know this, which is certainly true, will make you some less miserable now.  I have had experience enough to know what I say.  ...Abraham Lincoln.]

love and peace,  Carol  mikesmomrs

[align=left] [/align]

[align=left] [/align]