Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members

Dear Marcia and Larry, you are in my prayers today, as always.  I'm hoping your angel Bethany is looking over the both of you today and always.:?

Bonnie, working on the banner, keeps the mind occupied, but like I said don't sew to good, but I am trying.:)

to all the other members (friends) have a great day whatever you do.:cool:

mary ann

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

WELL I DONT WANA CHEAT BUT CAN I USE OUR BANNER MATTERIAL WE MAKE BANNERS OUT  OF  IF SO WERE GOING W TRIANGLE RITE? AND HOW BIG? AND CAN IT BE DOUBLESIDED  ???? U NO BANNER MATERIAL IS LIKE "TRAMPOLINE TYPE"  LET ME NO

BETHANY BETHANY BETHANY  WE LOVE U SWEET ANGEL

• Members

Bethany, you are the glory in your Momma's eyes, the beat of your Daddy's heart, you sing the songs of a million dreams as you fly your love about.

Living on in all we do, you and your Angel Friends.

Peace and Rememberence

God Bless you Marcia, you and Larry on this and each day but especially remembering that this is the hardest day...feel her love rest deep inside, it is home there, she is home there.

• Members

Lorri,

Use whatever material you want!

It doesn't have to be double sided but would be nice to have a "finished" back.

And the size is 12 X 18". Shape is up to you .....

Let me know if you have other questions or need my address ......

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

I cannot wait to see these!

• Members

Marcia - Today of all days may you be wrapped in the love that continues for your Bling Bling Girl Bethany.   I saw the depth of your grief in MN, the silent pausing & the sadness from your heart reflected in your eyes....

I wrote this for Bernie, now without her lifes partner, soul mate and earths buffer Jim.

Peace be with you all this wintery wet Sunday......Trudi

[align=center]The noise of living has stopped,[/align]

[align=center]The silence in itself deafening,[/align]

[align=center]The chaos of existence now still,[/align]

[align=center]And before you a chasm of uncertainty.[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]...Be still in the moment....[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]There is no need to rush,[/align]

[align=center] take time to just be.[/align]

[align=center]Let the memories come with tears and laughter[/align]

[align=center]There is no plan needed on this Journey.[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

• Members

Marcia-----Thinking of you on this day.......

Beautiful   Bethany's  Angel  Day.

May her love, and the light from her little white soul shine down

on you and Larry and bring you peace in your hearts.  

Sherry

• Members

Bethany,  Bethany,  Bethany,  Bethany,  Bethany, Bethany

I am saying her name today.

Thinking of you both Marcia and Larry.

Colleen

• Members

Rich's Mom

I love the poem you posted.  It was wonderful and I really like how it flowed when I read it.

Colleen

• Members

Nick's Dad

You Rock - Again

That picture of the butterflies is beautiful  It wasn't until the second time I looked at it that I saw Bethany's picture in the back ground.

My mouth dropped open.

How beautiful.  How wonderful a skill you have with computers.

Colleen

• Members

Bonnie

I love Bailey's Irish Cream over ice, in coffee, with whiskey?!?!?!

I am so excited about the banner thing.  I cannot wait to see the creativity, skills, resources we will use to make these.

I am making mine with my daughter.  She is really creative with colors.  She wants photos on it, we will see.

Colleen

• Members

BETHANY, BETHANY, BETHANY - SAYING YOUR NAME SWEET ANGEL.  SHINE YOUR LIGHT OF LOVE ON OUR MOM AND DAD.

Marcia & Larry - thinking of you on this day of saddness and pray that your hearts are comforted by the wonderful memories of your beautiful Bethany.

Trudi - beautiful poem. So sorry for the loss of your friend. Sometimes it just feels like it never ends. Prayers and love.

Bonnie - I am so excited about the "flag" - I have many ideas but I have to make a run to the material shop and craft store - I cannot do something without having the things in front of me - once I see the choices then I can get it all together in my mind. I love the idea of the quilt material that you can scan a pic onto. OK - it will make me crazy talking about it as I want to go to the store now but since it is 9:44 pm I think they are closed!!!

Lorrie - I am so excited for you about the Grant - that is so amazing - your Kourtney must be dancing and celebrating - I know my Jessica will be dancing along side of her. Glad your b'day was good - love the forks in the yard - too funny.  I just told my husband we have to go to Lowes - I want those butterflies!!!! Guess I will wait till tomorrow!!!

Greg - you are too much - already done with your flag!!!  Well, all here can see what a talented man your are !!!

Dan - the pic of with Bethany is so beautiful - love, love the butterflies - my symbol for Jessica. You and Greg make quite the team..

Very busy today - started in the kitchen, onto the dining room and finally the living room - threw out so much stuff that has been cluttering everything - what a difference - got pic's hung, furniture moved - love it, love it - started at 9:30am and finished at 5:00pm - my friend Linda stopped by and before I knew it she was right in the middle of it with me, rearranging - she is quite good at it so I told her I would let her know when I do the upstairs - bless my friend, she is so wonderful.

Love to all and peaceful rest and sweet dreams. Kathy

• Members

Bethany, sweet Bethany hold your parents hearts today.  I think of you often Bethany and your beautiful face.  My heart aches for your parents who love you so very much.

Terrie (Adam's mom)

• Members

A (hopefully funny story I do not know if I have told here before - but I have shared this story with so many people I have lost track of whom have heard it.

Marcia, on Bethany's birthday my husand and I attended mass as we do every week, and every week my husband lights a candle for Adam and says a prayer I come back to the pew and kneels and says another small prayer.  I usually just sit in the pew and wait for him, it is important for him that he do it on his own.  Well, this date was bethany's birthday and I wanted to light a candle for bethany.  So I got up from the kneeler and walked the several pews back to the candles, lit a candle from the flame of adam's candle and used this to light bethany's candle.  I said a prayer there for bethany and went back to my pew to kneel and pray.  Well I got to the pew and noticed what appeared to be a bow tie on the floor - I picked it up and held it in front of my face for God and everbybody to see, when SUDDENLY it dawne on me - it was not a bow tie!  It was my black  thong underwrear that had gotten tuck in my pants leg from the night before.  It was hilarious.  All because I wanted to say a special prayer for Bethany.  I hope she and Adam and all got a kick out of making fun of Adam' stupid mom!

My only saving grace was that due to my act of God Lookig out for m I wanet for

• Members

Dan, so lovely. Bethany smiling through the wings of butterflies.

Trudi, so sorry about your Buddy, so sad. I know, I have been to about 10 wakes in 6 years since Eri left. Many in that same room at the funeral home.

Richs Mom, I have missed you and I am so glad to see your Handsome Son's smiling face again. What is new? Job changes or staying put? Are you seeing groups of migrating birds gathering from your deck? I picture your deck looking out over  ameadow, am I correct? If so, you probably are enjoying the colors beginning to change.

Trud, how is Zac?

Love all,

dee

• Members

Terrie - Kind of story you could tell about me except I don't wear thongs (dental floss for bottoms)!  Thanks for the giggle.

Dee - Zak is better. We have him, Emily and Caleb for the next couple of days.  Its school break and I really need distractions about now.  Em is decorating a page in Harmony's journal for her 4th birthday 24th Sept.  The boys are patiently(?) sharing the DS and Muttley is waiting for someone anyone to feed him.

It's been a hard couple of days.....the news of Jim's death hit harder than I imagined.  Harmony's birthday as always finds me down.  Am putting the finishing touches on the letter to Amanda...not easy but necessary.

Take Care :cool:

• Members

BETHANY/BETHANY/BETHANY... Thinking of you and your husband, Marcia! You know that your daughter is always with you! I absolutely love the picture of the butterflies with the picture of Bethany that you posted, Dan. It is so creative! I read often...just too painful to post my thoughts. Thinking of all of you! (Drewsmom) Mary

• Members

Terrie,

Hilarious story!  I’m jealous!  My butt’s too big for thongs! :shock: Sweet of you to say a prayer for Bethany.

Trudi,

Did Muttley ever get fed? :?  I’m so glad that Zak is better and was able to join in the fun  this weekend.

Dan,

You outdid yourself on the Bethany & Butterflies picture.  Beautiful!

Kathy,

I love hearing stories of girlfriends having fun together.  My friend in Texas would do just that ...... and I miss her!  I could use her to help me put the finishing touches on the house.  I don’t think I’ve ever been this slow in getting settled ..... or maybe I have ...

Colleen,

Large bottle of Irish Creme and a bottle of whiskey ....... got it! :D  What kind of whiskey?

We’re going to have a good time!  :P We are previewing a band for Saturday night today.

• Members

[align=center]Bethany

May the spirit of this child that lives so deep within your heart bring you comfort  ......  hope for a softer tomorrow ... love to light the way ........and sweet memories of yesterday to wash away the tears ......

[/align][align=center]Much love,

Bonnie (& Rich)

[/align]

• Members

Dan, you did a beautiful job on Bethany picture.  i'm sure Marcia  and Larry loved it.

you sure have a talent on the computer.  do you have a special program?

i'm lucky to get my email to go through on the computer.

have a great day.

i hope everybody is having a good day.

mary ann

• Members

Terrie, the last thong I wore was a flip-flop. Growing up in the 60's we wore what were then called, thongs. They were the flip-flop shoes kids and adults wear now. Funny one, thanks for sharing.

Trud, so glad that Zac is well. I know  the hit to our spirits when we learn of a friends loss, it is hard to reconcile not seeing someone agian, even though we have all been through the hardest of losses, we return to the basement of our ache and the long way up is daunting. One year after ERz died, my friend Mark died, just two weeks after he visited from Montana. That same year, Tony, a father of two kids my kids grew along side of, died. Both of these men, my age, no previous illness. The next year, Trish, an old friend adn mom of kids my kids always knew, was hit by a train. The list goes on, and each time, that scar tissue gets inflamed, you mourn anew for asomeone new and you re-visit the biggest hole in your own life. I am sorry for this to happen to your friend, and for you to have lost a Buddy. Nothing easy about that.

Hang tight.

Mary, so glad to see your name again, it has been a while, but it is good to know that you are still with us here.

Kathy, glad that you are cleaning adn getting rid of things, perhaps it will insight me to do the same. Glad too, that you have  a good old pal to help.

Peace All,

dee

• Members

Terrie:  Funny, funny story...I am glad you could laugh over it...I remember watching an Oprah show once, and they were all talking about "thongs" as in the underwear kind...not the flip-flop kind...Oprah said "I put one on once and haven't found it since."  I think that audience is still laughing...

Trudi:  So glad to hear that Zak is better and that you have the little ones to help you over the next few days...happy to hear that you are working on Harmony's scrapbook...I know that one day she will have all of those things you are creating for her, as well as your love, in real time, not just in a journal.  I am praying that your letter will find its way to Amanda's heart and encourage her to realize that Harmony needs all of her relatives, not just those that Amanda deems allowable.  I understand about your sorrow over your friend's passing; as Dee said, it does bring up that pain and the scars on our hurting hearts throb anew...when my friend Rita passed, it was just so awful to think of the future without her...she'd been with me for just shy of 50 years!  I pray for your sorrrow to ease and the memories of your friendship to bring peace to you soon, as well as to his family.

Mary Ann:  Thank you for the wishes for a good day...the same back to you, also.

Kathy:  I am in the process of starting to clean out our sun porch...daughter Cathi is coming today to help...hubby is taking her youngest and Mike's two oldest to the movies so we will have time to get it done without interruption...I admire your "cleaning up and tossing out..."  something I need to do more of...someday...

I did yesterday what you wanted to do last night...went to the store and picked up some ideas for the banner...found some nice ideas...now just have to figure out how to use them :)  Like you, I need to have it in front of me to put it all together into an idea that works. 

Bonnie: this has been an amazing idea of yours...I know that we will all enjoy this...

Marcia and Larry...thinking of you today...holding you close. 

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

Happy Angel Day Bethany!

Bethany is a beautiful Angel. When I looked at her picture today it came to me that her and Daniel are friends. She had the "look" that he was attracted to - the beauty that shows through. You can see her heart in her smile. Thank you for being a friend to me Marcia. More than you know.

Peace and Blessings - Marian

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you"

Phil. 1:3

• Members

Marian, so good to see you here, your Handsome Son's smile. How have you been in the last few months. I hope that you are well, as well as can be.

Peace to you,

dee

• Members

Hello to all - thank you, I am proud of myself for getting so much done and actually "throwing" things away. I have kept a bunch of roses from Jessica's grave site that were actually all dried but in bad shape so my friend Linda suggested I keep one rose, a bit of the baby's breath and the ribbon and keep  them in a silver box I have that says "My Daughter, My Angel" on it - I was terrified of letting go of the whole bunch so she did it for me and when I looked in the box the tears fell as it fit so perfectly. We rearranged pictures of Jessica and all of her butterflies I have collected, everything looks so much nicer, so much more complete. Anyway - we must have inspired my Barry as he spent the whole afternoon in his office FINALLY getting it together - looks good. Next I will start the upstairs.  When the colder weather starts to set in I need to keep myself busy so might as well be productive!!

Spent the afternoon working in the yard - nice today - in the lower 70's and sunny, brillant blue skies - so many thoughts of Jessica and our Angels as I pulled weeds and tears fell. Some days are just hard.

Terri - funny about the "thongs" - I once went to the store and went I got home noticed my "thongs" hanging out the bottom of my jeans - I had put them on from the night before for a quick run to the store - I was so embarrassed by the thought of what people must have thought !!! That was when I was young and a size 4!!! Long time ago - hee hee!!

Love to all of you and peaceful dreams.  Kathy

• Members

Ok - enough, I just got slammed with memories and the tears won't stop - why do I do this to myself!!!  I am so wishing she was sitting here next to me telling me all about her day, that I could just hug her, hear her voice!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

[user=17871]summergirl[/user] wrote:

Terri - funny about the "thongs" - I once went to the store and went I got home noticed my "thongs" hanging out the bottom of my jeans - I had put them on from the night before for a quick run to the store - I was so embarrassed by the thought of what people must have thought !!! That was when I was young and a size 4!!! Long time ago - hee hee!!

Love to all of you and peaceful dreams.  Kathy

You know when I was a kid thongs were things you wore on your feet.:shock:

• Members

Greg, that's what I said, and while I know they are also underwear or bathing suit styles, they simply do not evoke the thought of comfort so...

What material did you use for your banner?

Kathy, let the tears fall, they must need to as they rinse through the memories and leave more room for more memories. You cleaned house and made order and more room...tears do the very same thing. Let them flow, cleaning the house that is your soul.

And while you can't hear her words, touch or hug her, she did spend the day right next to you.

Love the photos, she belonged on the beach, you can see her joy there. That sunflower is AMAZING> I grew some biggies, but that sucker looks pretend.

May we all sleep deeply and dream sweetly.

dee

• Members

Hi everyone, I've been laying low for a while now. Delayed reaction to Rich's death, anger issues, blood pressure through the roof, now diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I walk a lot but bread, bread is not my friend and I haven't cared for  myself the way I should. fruits,veggies. You all know the drill. The van breaking down didn't help and i had a meltdown. I should say I allowed myself that.

Dee, I live in a valley. Sound sure does carry around here. As beautiful as it is here I have felt very isolated and alone with my grief. North Pole alone. I had some time off work. My manager called and I told her, what you see in the workplace is not me, that is my mask. She understood I hope.

Marcia, I saw a few yellow VW's yesterday. Bethany was in my mind a lot.

Bonnie, I will work on the banner however, I am craft challenged :-). I'll see what I can come up with.

I made the mistake of talking to my dad yesterday. he never had the privilege of knowing my children, nor his own for that matter. ( i have to get this out, I'm starting to boil again) Rich had over 400 people had his service; artists, musicians, mechanics,autobody workers, 4-5 teachers, school admins, college students,  moms/dads of friends and his sisters friends, old, young, those that came from afar and right down the street.

So my dad tells me that some of Rich's friends look kind of rough. LAughable, him judging a book by its cover. One boy wore a suit with sneakers, one wore shorts who is actually one of Richs bestfreinds, a big dude that wears shorts. Who cared. So my dad goes on to tell his opinion . Our funeral director has been " in the family" for generations. My dad knows him and had the gull to ask the funeral director if he had trouble with Rich's friends.they were " loud" outside. My son was a good, hardworking, giving young man and so are most of his friends. I explained to dear old dad that their friend just died suddenly, who acts " right" at this time. Loudness exchanged for grief, an outlet. Ugg, what nerve. I will keep my distance.

Sorry people, it had to come out.

Everyone, I'm reading, some laughs, thongs, Dan and his graphics, Greg, speedy Gonzales...MaryAnn, Lynn, Colleen, Trudi, Carol, ((((hugs))))

it seems that people want to forget my boy, but I won't let them.

• Members

Betsy, sorry about your dad and his response.  Doesn't he understand that people react differently.  And if Rich's friends felt comfortable coming in whatever they wanted to wear - then let them come, really who cares?  They were there because they lost a wonderful friend and I'm guessing that Rich would have approved.

I must agree about your "mask" statement.  We go out to work and try our best to wear the mask just to get thru the day and then most days just fall apart when we get home.  I spent the entire day yesterday laying in bed in a complete funk.  I just didn't feel up to putting on the "mask".

The reason I told the thong story was a moment of humor, and it happened while lighting a candle for Bethany's birthday.  I thought it was very interesting - I never go up to light a candle, my husband does.  And the one time I do go to light one for a for a beautiful girl on her birthday, this happens.  I know my son would have laughed hysterically at this event.   Hope I didn't offend you or anyone else.

Yucky, yucky day out, drizzly gloomy grey - yeah that matches my mood this morning. 

Take care all and try to find a moment of comfort, peace, and maybe a small smile today.

Love to all, Terrie (Adam's mom)

• Members

[user=7435]ericasmom[/user] wrote:

Greg, that's what I said, and while I know they are also underwear or bathing suit styles, they simply do not evoke the thought of comfort so...

What material did you use for your banner?

Well Dee it's a fabric that we can run through a solvent printer that we sell at my office. It's water proof and the ink will last for years. Lorri has one of those printers.

Greg

• Members

Terrie,

There was nothing offensive about your story.  Rather on the funny, glad it was you not me side ...... :D

Rich'smom,

Your Dad would have had a hay day at Jason's memorial.  There was a whole row of his friends that had on white t-shirts and jeans.  They wore them to honor him.  They called it his work uniform.

I hope I never get so set in my ways that I have no other outlet for my small mind than criticism of others.

Try to have a better day ......

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

• Members

Terri, it was a funny story. :) I wasn't offended at all.

Bonnie, dear old dad is stuck up, I haven't figured out why/how, he just is.

I'll now try to forget that comment of his.

• Members

ITS JUST ME...I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY...

I WENT AND SAT WITH A FRIEND (SHE WATCHED MY DOGS FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS WHILE KOURTNEY WAS IN HOSP)..HER MOM IS IN HER LAST FEW DAYS OF LIFE SHE HAD A STROKE AND HAS NEVER WOKE UP SO SHE IS HOME NO MAHINES NO FOOD NO WATER..TODAY IS THE 6TH DAY...SO I SAT WITH HER FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS..OR SO...WE CRIED ABOUT KOURTNEY AND HER MOM...LIFE IS HARD...

I SENT THE BANNER INFO TO MONTY HE SAID HE WILL OF COURSE MAKE ME ONE..IM GOING TO GO HEAD AND DO DOUBLE SIDE..ONE SIDE KOURTNEY AND ONE SIDE KOURTNEYS KLOSET...

I GOT A SETTLEMENT ON MY POOR DEAD LAPTOP..AFTER ALL DED OFF AND ETC I GET A WHOPPIN 450$...BUT AS I SAID WHATS IMPORTANT I GOT ALL MY PICS AND KOURTNEYS VOICE OFF IT...

MARCIA IM STILL THINKIN OF YOU...AS WE KNOW THE DAY AFTER IS PROB EVEN HARDER...AND THE OTHER DAYS AFTER...

EVERYONE BE BLESSED AND BLESS...(JUST A LIL IS ALL HE ASKS)

I LOVE YAL IM SO HAPPYI CAN GET ON HERE AND SEE YAL CHATTN ABOUT FUNNY THINGS OR SAD THINGS...

OHH AND THE THONG THING  "MONTY SAID ONE DAY HE FELT SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE AND IT WAS A LONG SLEEVE...AND WHEN HE STARTED TO PULL IT OUT HE THOUGHT IT COULD BE KIMBERLYS THONG..(KOURTNEY AND I DONT EVEN GO THERE) SO HES OUT IN PUBLIC PULLIN AND PRAYIN..........AND ITS THANK GOD A DRYER SHEET..."

OH AND WE NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING OUR ANGELS PICS...SO KATHY YOU JUST POST AWAY...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL SHE IS....HER BUIL REMINDS ME OF KOURTNEY..KOURTNEY WAS 5'3" 1/2, DONT FORGET THE 1/2 SHE'D SAY)...AND WAS ABOUT 125 THEN SHE GOT TO 135....(WHEN SHE WAS SICK)   BUT WOWWWIE WHAT A SHAPE..HAD SMALL HIPS AND A "BOOOOOTYYYYYY"   I MISS WATCHING THAT BOOTY TWIST OFF AND WALK...:(

• Members

Lorri,

Maybe we could do a "thinking of you" card shower for your friend that's losing her Mom .....

also for Trudi's friend who just lost her husband ......

It might brighten their day to know that folks all over the world are thinking of them and sending them sympathy and/or strength.

If you forward an address, I would be happy to send a generic card to your friend and a sympathy card to Trudi's friend.

Just an idea ........

Bonnie, Jay's Mom

• Members

Terrie, no offended people l here I think, happy to have a laugh at something that is so ironic, lighting a candle at church and low and behold...a thong. Keep the laughter going Sweetie, we share our tears quite readily as we always will so please never hold back on the laughs.

Lunch time at school and I could eat something the size of a child I am so hungry. Lord knows that this soup is n't going to cut it. Oh well.

Lorri, give your friend a big hug from me, let her know that she is in our thoughts. her Momma will join our Babies soon, six days in hospice is difficult, remind her that she is dong what is essentially best.

Walking in October with Bridget, just 5 miles, for a breast cancer fundraiser, and happily this is Bridget's first walk. It has been very healing for her to take this step.

Holy Cow, when we worry about how the guests and visitors look during our Children's funerals, we have far too much judgement on our hearts. I sure wish that you didn't have to deal with that Betsy, but I am sure that you handled it well. My Dad was excluded from Eri's funeral, and that was all for the better. I hope that your boss will be fairminded and caring in giving you the time you need right now. I am saying a hope for you right now, out my class window and into the atmosphere; Help Betsy feel strength adn guidance from her Boy Rich, let her know that he wants her to be healthy and help her to find her way to that place where she feels much better.

Love to you Deary.

dee

• Members

Dee, thank you.

Greg and Lorri, looking online for banners ideas and the sizes I find are 2 by 3 and some that are big enough to wrap around the Empire State Building a few times.

Any suggestions om smaller sizes, sites???

• Members

[user=27668]mysonrich[/user] wrote:

Dee, thank you.

Greg and Lorri, looking online for banners ideas and the sizes I find are 2 by 3 and some that are big enough to wrap around the Empire State Building a few times.

Any suggestions om smaller sizes, sites???

Betsy, call some of the sign shops in your area and ask if they have a solvent printer.If they do they can make your sign any size you want. They can also put grommets in it or make a pocket at the top for the rope.

Greg

• Members

Yesterday was Danielle’s birthday. We went to her grave and Mattie released one balloon at 2:30 the time she was born. It was a hard day but she was around us all day. On Saturday morning I received a bracelet from a dear friend with Danielle’s name on it. It has blue stones the color of her eyes. Several of my friends called to say they were thinking of her. At lunch we order a brownie with ice cream put a candle in it and Mom sang Happy Birthday. James came home and we put new flowers out on the grave that he picked out. The balloon was orange so I thought of Kourntey. I found a home made card that Danielle made that said Daddy award and so that was a little gift from Danielle to her Daddy. Mine was the bracelet and a card I found that just said Mama you are the greatest!

Marcia – Sorry I didn’t get to tell you how much I was thinking of you yesterday. I said Bethany’s name a couple of times yesterday when I was telling Danielle happy birthday.

Dee – Thanks for the advice on Mattie. I will get her those books. Any ideas on getting her more into Math? I know you are getting tied of me asking I just want her to be a happy normal kid not a problem child that causes problems in school.

Trudi – So sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers are with them.

Greg – Are you an over achiever? LOL!!

Bonnie – I will start my flag!

Terrie – Such a funny story! Did you say another pray for the floor to open up? LOL!

Betsy – Sorry about your Dad saying those things. Your Dad would have been very upset at Danielle’s funeral the pallbearers (her uncles, her boyfriend, and her best friends brother) they wore jeans and long sleeve white shirts. Who cares what people have on. They at least came to say good bye to a dear friend.

I have plans to see Claudia while she in NC. She will be in town October 12 & 13. It’s just a day after Danielle’s angel date but I’m planning on seeing her then.

Love you all!

Sonya (Danielle’s Mom)

• Members

THATS GREAT HER NAME IS KAREN INGLE HER MOMS NAME IS LINDA IRWIN ...KARENS EMAIL IS:

INGLE_K_@HOTMAIL.COM

THIS IS HOW KODY FINISHED HIS RACING YEAR  NOT BA SINCE HE WAS ONLY 16 AND 17 YRS OLD

HOBBY PTS "TOP TEN" THRU 9-19-09

« Thread Started on Jul 15, 2009, 2:31pm »

1) #15 GLENN SMITH 238 POINTS CHAMP !!!

2) #8H RAY A. HOEDEBECK 220

3) #80 BUD BRILL 206

4) #813 ETHAN SMITH 203

5) #22K KODY BOATRIGHT 196

6) #20 NATHAN SEXTON 179

7) #81 JIM BUCKALO 175

8) #222 GENE CROWDER 167

9) #18 JIMMY BUCKALOO 163

10) #93 DAVID BORDEN 162

• Members

DANIELLE DANIELLE DANIELLE (if I were at home this would be in color, blues adn greens and pinks...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE GIRL, you blue-eyed wonder Daughter. Happy Birthday in your heaven-home, please dance your tail off, and sing from the top of your voice. Thanks you for visiting with your family Danielle, they knew you were there.

Sonya, give the kids a kiss as they make their way through a birthday for their Sissy. How lovely that you all were together.

As far as Mattie, I am not in the least tired of listening and offering assitance if I am able. I can't remember what you told me as far as her math level? Is she high level/average/low? There are some good math games if you google; math games for children...many sites come up, also games such as smath. Fun. Uno, and playing calculator games. I have tons of stuff, so let me know her level and I can gear it toward her needs.

Love to all,

Dee

Bonnie, great idea about sending a grief note to Lorri's friend.

• Members

Dan - you are great! Pink and purples are her favs! I think Nick let you know that. Thanks!

Dee - The teacher tells me Mattie is average in Math but I think she is have problems. Please tell me if you think I'm being silly. She try to make a word problem out of simple Math 5 + 6 = In Mattie's mind and her tell me how she does it, well if John had 5 apples and then Bonnie gave him 6 more; how many apples does John have now? Well!!

Sonya (Danielle's Mom)

• Members

Thanks Greg! She was/is a party animal so I know she celebrated her Birthday with all of our kids. "B" was there I'm sure.