Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Toby's Mom......you have only been on the grief journey for 6 months.....I think you are being too hard on yourself....you are asking too much of yourself at this time.....and for sure....this will be the hardest experience ever.....but we always tell 'new parents' to self care.....this is a time to be very kind and gentle to yourself....take care of yourself like you were ill.....and in a way ....you are 'ill' with grief....grief is very heavy and can cause emotional and physical problems.....one of our Mom's on this site now has some very serious health issues.....so.....heed our words. Do whatever you think will be good for you...if you want to sit on the couch all day in your panties and cry....do it.....if you want to eat Post Toasties and Fritos.....do it...do whatever you feel will bring you come comfort....except to do yourself or others harm. Drink lots of fluids and try to spend sometime outdoors....Mother Nature is still the biggest healer on this earth home.

And you are right....nothing will be the same again.....nothing. We agree. Our family dynamics will be forever changed and there is nothing I can do about it is......to know that the only thing I can count on is....change. This is certainly not the kind of change any parent wants.

I am trying to seek and search for.....a balance to sit between Grace and Grief.....

I want to find Acceptance with Grace....

Not surrender with stoic....

I am not there yet.....am still trying to learn...as I grieve.

It is like pulling out a map of the world.....closing my eyes.....putting my finger on the map....and saying....'that is where I want to be'.......very elusive.....but.....with the help of others on this site.....I can 'get there'.....

there are no time tables or a siren that goes off and tells us our time is up.....it is that indivisible..

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Mermaid Tears.... That's just it.  Nothing brings me comfort.  I don't even go to the cemetery.  He's not there.  I know that.  I drive past the crash site every morning and every evening (at least) since it is just 1/2 mile from home.  I think, if I never moved here, I would still have him"  It's horrible.  I still see the skid marks and that just reminds me that he knew it was coming.  Death may have been instant ( they said everything from him neck down was broken and shattered) but the impending feeling that something was about to happen, the fear, that was there.

Like I said, I just can't let go of anything.  I was in a bad relationship and stayed because that's how it was when he died.  I have since gotten out of it and met a great man who also has a child that passed away from murder so he does relate.  But again, am I just holding on so I don't experience any additional loss.

And then there is my daughter.  God my daughter.  I am just a mess.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Toby's Mom.....I think Alanon would really help you.....does she have her children ? Many parents on this site have had to deal with issues of addiction in their family....and then....live with the grief....it is a very hard...hard road to be on....and we all know the 'new fear' that arises when we lose one child......

well....if I lost one.....I could lose another.....I have that fear, also....and then we go into the 'control issues' we face....I have to face down that fear every day....or it would consume me....paralyze me...

Do you have an Addiction Counselor near you? They or Alanon could give you so much support and help with your daughter...no.....they cannot heal her....but they can give you the tools and a light to walk that dark path.

We all wish our other problems...situations....would disappear and allow us time for our grief....a 'time out' to heal....you have a lot on your plate....so....when we say to 'self care'....it really is important for you to do that for yourself.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

From Susan, "...there are no time tables or a siren that goes off and tells us our time is up.....it is that indivisible.."

This is true...the truth I believe is there is always of element of grief that we carry from this point forward...maybe one day it will dull...even this I have heard seems to vary between individuals...

...I understand about moving, for some, to stay as it gives a security and a remembrance...for us the location of our home is the issue, just too far from town for me now...

Toby's mom, I agree with Susan, it is so soon for you, it takes a while just for your body to calm down...

Alley, thank you for your words regarding my previous posts, it has been a tough two years for sure....the other threads I made were a place to "keep" things that really stood out to me, anyone is invited to post there as well, one is more on writings, poems, songs and the other books, youtube videos or grief help...

Dee, thanks for the note, being trapped like that...brought up a lot of bad feelings for the day...

Hope those we haven't heard from are doing okay...

Sending everyone gentleness for the days ahead..

• Members

Hi to all Indigos. 

I'm so sorry to see so many new parents her....just in the past few weeks.

I hope that each of you will continue to come to BI and tell us about your

dear child who left this world too soon.  Everyone here understands. Peace to you.

Susan----Your posts to Tobysmom said it all so well, and I agree with all that

you said....(but you put into  words better than I could).  So nice that you had

a wonderful dream of John David, and that the dream included those gr0eat loving

hugs. We love having those dreams, don't we?  I have not had a dream of David

or Lisa for quite some time, but am always hoping for one. Sometimes they will

surprise us when we least expect them.  Thanks for the screen shots that you posted.

I like the line "remember with love, rather than pain".  Granted....this is probably not

at all possible when one is very new to this journey...I know, and I'm sorry.  Our

memories are ours alone, and no one can take them away....they are treasures.

Stevesmom---thanks for the poem.  So true.

Kate-----

What is the weather doing there?  I imagine it is very wintry, from weather reports.

WISHING   PEACE   AND   TRANQUILITY   TO   ALL    INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,    Sherry

• Members
hulachrisinga

Hi, my name is Christine and I lost my 8 year old daughter Emma, February 23rd, 2014.  It has been a rough year for my family.  My husband is Navy and had to deploy two months after her death.  He is still currently deployed.  He had to leave the day before her 9th birthday.  Now I have to move to our new duty station, alone and meet him there.  I am in San Diego and moving to Honolulu.  I don't know many people in San Diego so I have felt so alone.  The few other navy wives I have met seem to avoid me.  I think its because they don't know what to say.  Anyone I bring up my daughter to changes the subject quickly and all I want to do is talk about her to someone.  She was such a beautiful little girl.  So happy and always smiling and I want to share that with the world.  I think it makes people uncomfortable though.

So I guess I am just looking for others, like me, who want to talk.  Who want someone to share with and who understand that there isn't any right things to say but just saying something helps.  I feel so isolated and alone.  I couldn't even bury my daughter because we move so often and I didn't want to leave her somewhere.  

So to anyone here that is like me, feeling alone and just wanting someone to share the wonderful memories of their child with someone, please let me know.  I would love to have someone to talk with.  And to all of you who have the misfortune of losing a child, I am sorry.

Christine

• Members

Hi Chrisrine,

I am sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter, I am new here as well. I lost my 21 year old daughter on September 25th. I have found comfort from this group. It is filled with caring people. Any time you want to talk feel free to contact me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Susan - Mandy's mom

• Members

Susan, you said so much that will resonate with those new to this, and to us oldies too. Laurie you too, it is good to for the new parents here to see that you haven't been on this journey that long,( though it is a lifetime ago that you weren't ) and they can see that they too will find their way forward even when it all feels so bleak.

Toby's Mom, you said you are such a mess. So were we all at the point you are. I remember 6 months very clearly and I am 11 .5 years out. At six months I found this place and I also started therapy. I was having difficulty with sleep and rarely saw more than 4 hours a night. I had energy for my walks and wanted to be outdoors more than in, that is where I found the ease of my Daughter, she was an outdoor girl too. I loved teaching my third graders as it gave my life that purpose I had before Eri died, so that was good, but it was that punch in the gut upon waking, or when my students left for the day, punch...Erica's dead! Driving home and, PUNCH, still gone, it is real. My walks after dinner were talks with my Girl, tearful talks with her, telling her that I hoped she wasn't scared, that I hoped she knew all the time that she was loved.

Eventually, my tears were less frequent and I was able to let go of some of the horrendous memories and make room for the good ones. I was terrified that if I let go of some of the bad ones that I would lose a piece of ERi, but it wasn't so. I shoved and worked very hard to replace the images of my Broken Girl with the images of my Daughter when she was whole, and as I see her now, Whole, I can see her laugh and almost hear her laugh, have heard her laugh in dreams, so sweet. The sadness will change but it is a part of me just as my joy is. I miss her everyday, talk to her everyday still, outloud. She is always my Girl, I am always going to be her Momma. You won't forget any piece of your Child's life, he is there, right beside you helping you know that his light is shining for you. 

Someone said something about having had premonistions to something happening ... many of us had those before the loss of our Children. There was an aura surrounding my Daughter it seemed. I had 4 horrid dreams in April and May of 2003. All of them were about something about to get Erica. It was July of that year when just 30 minutes after our last phone call,her car was hit by an Amtrak at a broken crossing. Six days later she died.

• Members

Christine, we all are here, please come back and tell us about your Beautiful little Girl. I am so sorry for your aching heart. I am sorry for the loneliness you have felt. It is true, so many are uncomfortable by our sadness. We get it. So while you prepare to move and when you settle in in Honolulu, keep us nearby. You will come to know us as you go along, don't try to learn our names, just read and share for now.

• Members

Ericasmom - you have helped me in such a short time I have been here. You are such a thoughtful person.

I work out of the house which in some ways is great but others I have so much time to think. Today I had a marathon work day and was able to escape for several hours. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who tries to keep things upbeat. When he got home we went out for bird seed. He knows I love to look out at them. It is almost a magical or spiritual experience for me.

I take my dogs out walking and can relate to the beauty and ease of the outdoors. Mandy also loved to be out. We took lots of walks together.

• Members
hulachrisinga

Thanks so much for the responses.  Emma was 7 years old when she was diagnosed with an intestinal malrotation (twisted intestine).  The surgery to repair it was common but invasive.  She never recovered and her intestines stopped working all together.  She had to be fed through a central line.  She lived almost 11 months in and out of the hospital with complications and infections.  She had two more major surgeries trying to repair things and several small ones but after each surgery she always had the 1% negative side effects and got worse.  She passed away at home in February under hospice care.

Emma was born with Mowat-Wilson syndrome so she had delays from birth.  One of the "symptoms" of the syndrome is an extremely happy personality.  She was a beautiful little girl who was always smiling.  Before surgery she maybe cried twice in her life.  She loved everyone.  Even in the ICU and in pain she had a smile for anyone who walked into the room.  

Emma was a child of infertility.  My husband and I tried for years to get pregnant and when we finally did we were over the moon.  She was the love of our lives.  

I struggle a lot with the guilt of the relief I felt from her death, after watching her suffer for so long and living in hospitals.  The relief didn't last long.  Our lives have been so crazy this year with my husbands deployment and the move in the next few weeks that I feel like I haven't really grieved yet.  

I have to carry her urn with me on the airplane when we move and I am scared this will cause me to breakdown if the airlines give me any troubles.  Also leaving the house Emma lived in and passed away in is causing me some stress.  I feel like I am leaving her behind.

I am happy to have found a place to find support and hopefully give support.

Thanks for listening.

Christine

post-399243-0-50027800-1415855025_thumb.

• Members
Angel Boy of Mine

I miss you so much, son!

1424465_4785045961466_296253258663425184

• Members

I haven't been on here for a while. My goal is to complete the projects on the house that Brad had started. He was one of those people who would start something and move to something else when he would get tired or frustrated with the project although everything would always get done there would sometimes be 2  or 3 things going on at the same time. He always had this little project list. The last thing he was working on was to replace some drywall in my bath room, he was almost finished when he passed away so for the past week I have completed his work and then painted and updated my bath and bedroom. It looks beautiful and he would be proud of the job I did. Yesterday when I was finishing up painting the bed room I was cleaning under the bed and there it was a box of cards and pictures that he had sent me over the past 25 years. All the cards had a little note or letter enclosed telling me how much he loved me and just wanted to take care of me. As I sat and read them all I cried knowing that I will never receive another letter/note from my boy, but also very grateful that he had been the kind of boy /man who was never afraid to express his feeling and always letting me know how much he loved his Mom. He would always tell people that he was indeed a Momma's boy and proud of it. My heart breaks everyday but it helps me to stay busy doing Brad's projects. Its hard being alone, my husband passed away in 1998 and I have no other children so I try to stay connected to my dear Brad anyway I can. Its still hard to believe I won't hear him come stomping through the house. He was an exec. chef so I will sure miss him cooking our special Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner this year but I have his recipe book so I am going to make a few of his special items to take to a friends house this year. This will be my 1st holiday season without him. Special prayers to everyone as we enter the holiday season.

Thanks Suzie

• Members

Rembering Steve  for Tomorrow the  3rd anniversary of his death.November 14th

“There you’ll be"

When I think back on these times,

And the dreams we left behind.

I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get, to have you in my life.

When I look back on these days,

I'll look and see your face. You were right there for me.

In my dreams, I'll always see you soar above the sky.

In my heart, there will always be a place, for you, for all my life.

I'll keep a part of you with me.

And everywhere I am, there you'll be

Well you showed me how it feels, to feel the sky within my reach.

And I always will remember all the strength you gave to me.

Your love made me, make it through, I owe so much to you, you were right there for me.

'Cause I always saw in you, my light, my strength.

And I want to thank you now, for all the ways, you were right there for me.

(Song: Faith Hill).

post-383376-0-06794100-1415884200_thumb.

post-383376-0-79232800-1415884224_thumb.

post-383376-0-86189200-1415884243_thumb.

• Members

Toby mom so sorry to hear about your son I lost my son phillip in August 28 2014 in a scooter accident he hit a telephone pole so I understand how u feel

• Members

Maryanne, such a beautiful poem/song to go along with the beautiful unending love you have for Steven and he has for you. Your handsome little boy gone three years tomorrow, hard to believe I know. Time moves forward with no regard to our shattered lives, but somehow, that movement can help us find a way to live strong in the aftermath.

I pray that for you.

Suzzie, good to see you here again. And hooray for you to complete some of those jobs that your Boy started, he must be very proud of his Mom. Keep us informed as to how you are.

It is cold here, in the 20's, a bit earlier than usual. We had snowflakes today but nothing like Minneapolis, so much snow and the Upper Peninusla of Michigan, goodness. Seasons change even when we are not ready to let the season go that we last saw our Baby in. All we can do is trust that we are moving forward even on our darkest days.

• Members
1020314_alwaysmyloves

Very beautiful ..... Such a handsome young man ... thinking of you today and especially tomorrow Maryann.  :(

Rembering Steve  for Tomorrow the  3rd anniversary of his death.November 14th

“There you’ll be"

When I think back on these times,

And the dreams we left behind.

I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get, to have you in my life.

When I look back on these days,

I'll look and see your face. You were right there for me.

Well you showed me how it feels, to feel the sky within my reach.

And I always will remember all the strength you gave to me.

Your love made me, make it through, I owe so much to you, you were right there for me.

'Cause I always saw in you, my light, my strength.

And I want to thank you now, for all the ways, you were right there for me.

(Song: Faith Hill).

• Members

Susan0873-The sudden tragedy is hard isn't it?  I never got to tell him good bye or I love you one last time.  I am so sorry to hear about your son.    I remember when they came to tell me.  I knew something was wrong when I saw the deputies walking to my door.  The last thing I remember is a woman saying she was the coroner.  After that, darkness.  I don't remember the following week.

I am slowly remembering things that followed but much of it is still such a blur.  Just a darkness I can't escape.

You are new to this like me.  I don't know what to do with the anger.  I know it's misplaced.  I am mad at myself but I am soooo mad at Toby.  It feels good to be able to say it.  He knew better than to drive that fast.  As a matter of fact, he had an accident in almost the exact same place during his driver's ed training.  Yes, driver's ed.  If my son could find a way to trip, fall or hurt himself he would.

It is nice to remember the fun, goofy things he did.  I know we all have great memories of our children.  Someday I just hope we can look back on those and not cry.  

I am so glad I found this site.  There are things I can say and express on here that I can't in my everyday life.  

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Suzie....my John David was a good card person....we are so blessed to have something to hold in our hands...

and it is true....for me....when my hands are busy....my mind becomes creative...and takes on a less 'busy kind of talk' in my head.....am glad the work he started....and you finished....came out so good.

John David was not a chef....but he got some kind of 'gene'....(not from me) and could cook for a few or 100....and I know that dreaded feeling of the holidays ahead without 'your boy'....in fact...I woke up this year on Sept. 1st and was awash with a dark...dread....of the holidays.

You have a good attitude in that you can create some of his recipes....and then share them....I think your boy will be right beside you.....for that is what he would want....sharing his heart. I have John David's recipes....not many he wrote down.

I think since I lost my John David....I am so aware of other kinds of losses and loneliness...in others....I have always been a good and giving person.....but now....it seems as if I can touch their heartache....their desperation....not having enough money...not enough food.....

maybe another special layer of empathy has covered me...

maybe another layer was stripped and I 'see' as with another eye....

but I have another deeper 'person' within me....

Suzie....please let us know how the weeks ahead go for you...post-306805-0-56095900-1415904289_thumb.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Christine....what a gorgeous little girl....so sorry for your loss....will write more to you later....

Becky...our Warrior Mom.....oh yes...our lives are awash with all the tears...

I do hope you are being a 'good girl'...and will allow rest and healing into your heart...

Mary Ann....I will post something 'special ' for you and yours later....

Dee....yikes....we got that 'cold' weather...supposed to be 32 tomorrow....and then another cold spell on Sunday..and we will be below freezing on Mon. and Tues.....we are not used to this kind of weather ...at all.....John David loved it...

• Members

Tonight it is my one year mark. Tonight I will be attending a funeral for a friend of mine he is saying good by to his adult son. It will be hard for me but it also will feel good to help some one through this painful time in thier life

oneyear.txt

• Members

Mermaid Tears.... That's just it.  Nothing brings me comfort.  I don't even go to the cemetery.  He's not there.  I know that.  I drive past the crash site every morning and every evening (at least) since it is just 1/2 mile from home.  I think, if I never moved here, I would still have him"  It's horrible.  I still see the skid marks and that just reminds me that he knew it was coming.  Death may have been instant ( they said everything from him neck down was broken and shattered) but the impending feeling that something was about to happen, the fear, that was there.

Like I said, I just can't let go of anything.  I was in a bad relationship and stayed because that's how it was when he died.  I have since gotten out of it and met a great man who also has a child that passed away from murder so he does relate.  But again, am I just holding on so I don't experience any additional loss.

And then there is my daughter.  God my daughter.  I am just a mess.

I know how you feel I have lost my son in the same way and i also drive by the accident site twice a day. I am at the 1 year mark and I can tell you it changes some what but it still and will always bring tears to my eyes. My prayers to you that you find help here and peace some how.

• Members

My son was fast also didn't get to say goodbye to him or tell him I loved him that's the hardest thing to deal with feel so guilty

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Nick,

Nick,

Nick

Saying Nick's name out loud today on this first angelversary...may you find gentleness in the days ahead...

Your poem for him was beautiful Ted.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Lora...and since I have 'met' you.....

you and your Cara girl are also a part of my day....always wishing you the gift of a good day and comfort for your Mama's heart...

• Members

My heart goes out to Ted and my admiration for you is incredible.  It feels like the anniversary, or any anniversary for that matter, is unimaginable.  One year...two years....three years....how do you manage it?  Keep going?  I am sure your precious children are watching with as much admiration as I have.  you've made it this far.

• Members

so sorry to see so many new grievers here.  i have been pretty sick so i drop in and out and don't keep up too well but wanted to let all of you know you have come to a place of love, warmth, understanding and acceptance.  the people here probably saved my life. as time has passed i have even less people that are willing to listen to me rave about my son and share my tales and grief and love with so these friends have become even more dear.

Christine we all love to hear about each others precious children, your emma is so beautiful.  i'm looking forward to hearing more about her.

lora so good to see you.

• Members

NICK NICK NICK

ted thinking of you and hope seeing your boy's name remembered eases this first anniversary for you

• Members

I lost my beautiful Mandy 7 weeks ago today.  I was okay earlier today but this evening it is hitting me like a ton of bricks.  Mandy was so innocent and loveable.  She was my purpose and I am trying to figure out what my new purpose is.  She left such a big hole in my heart.  My beautiful Mandy I love you so much!!! 

This is what my husband wrote about her.

Mandy was a small girl with a huge heart, beaming smile and infectious laugh.  In spite of a mysterious disability that robbed her of her physical capabilities little by little, Mandy carried on to develop fantastic relationships with wonderful people, clearly communicating without ever uttering a single word.  Her favorite pastimes were socializing with people at School, outings and activities with the Bridging Program, rides with mom in her bright blue van, and long walks with her mom and dad both in the country and downtown.  Mandy loved being on and around the lake, sailing, biking, wheel chairing or just looking out from the porch. While her time was short, she had an outsized presence in the lives of those lucky enough to have been considered her friend.  Within her family, Mandy was Mike’s little girl, walking partner and completely reliable confidante.  She adored her brother Tom, who always made her happy.  She also shared the deepest of bonds with Susan, her Caregiver in Chief.  Words can’t describe their mutual love and devotion.  Outside of Mandy’s school hours they were always together shopping at their favorite stores, visiting their favorite parks, driving around town or just relaxing at home.  While Mandy’s needs were great, Mike, Susan and Tom consider it a privilege to have shared in her life.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

post-306805-0-53016200-1415931073_thumb.post-306805-0-24567400-1415931111_thumb.post-306805-0-85018700-1415931139_thumb.post-306805-0-79721300-1415931238_thumb.

Ted.....you have had a very hard grief journey this year.....your sorrow and heartache are palpable through the screen...and on this Angelversary for your Nick.....me....like many on this site wish we could in a nano second be by your side to just 'be with you'....

but all we have are our words....of comfort...care...concern...and consideration....

that we, like you, walk in your shoes....but we and some and maybe just one....knows....that your Daddy love and your SONshine boy do not ever die.....some of us know that in our hearts....and soul....I hope you find that truth today...

• Members

NICK NICK NICK,

May you feel the love that is beaming your way, each and every day. This day especially hard, the missing, the date that found you gone. Help your Daddy find his way, he has worked very hard, help him to be someone he is proud of, the way he is proud of you. Shine your light brightly Nick, let your Dad see and feel you in his days.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Sharing one of my favorite songs to help me with reality

• Members
Mermaid Tears

For you Mary Ann.....and your SONshine boy....Steve.....post-306805-0-84661600-1415982277_thumb.

When I saw this photo....I could see pure joy....all that Mama Love...

As long as I live

You will live...

As long as I live

You will be remembered...

As long as I live

You will be loved.

You and I have 'lost' our Sonshine boys....and the farther I go on my grief journey....I am beginning to 'know' that I did not lose my John David....it is hard to explain....hard to describe....I have a teeny tiny little light ....I am wishing you find some comfort in this day....am also wishing you can be still....quiet your tears....and  get a sign from your Steve...sending you the gift of good days.....

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

gallery_312988_2_67583.png

Thinking of you today Mary Ann and sending prayers of comfort. Steve, Steve, Steve, we remember you this Angelversary.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

This is a NDE from a lady named Reinee Pasarow....thought it was very detailed....she was a teen-ager when she 'died'....thought I would share it with the parents  on this site.....peace to you....

• Members

STEVE.......STEVE.......STEVE.....THINKING OF YOU TODAY, AND SAYING YOUR NAME.

MaryAnn---Wishing you peace & comfort on this sad milestone. Steve is such a handsome young man.

NICK-----NICK------SMILE DOWN FROM YOUR HEAVENLY HOME AND WARM your family's HEARTS.

Thinking of you Ted, and wishing you peace & comfort.

Lora----Good to see your post.  How have you been? I admit that I may have missed

some of your posts. I have been very busy lately getting my elderly mother moved

out of Sr. apartments and into a nursing home.  So many meetings etc./forms to

fill out/ and other tasks.  My new kitten (Daisy Mae) is 7 mo. old now...I've had her

for 4 mo.  She's a lovely shade of gray. How are your kitties doing?

Susan0873-----I, so, know what you mean about not getting to say goodbye. It

is a sad emotion that can haunt us.  This could often happen when someone is

in an accident.  I did not get a chance to say goodbye to my son, David. My husband

and I were out of town the day David was killed. He died without any family with him.

As you say.....it is very difficult.  Peace to you, friend.

Suzie----Good to see you back to BI (formerly called Beyond Indigo).

hulachrisinga---

I'm sorry for your loss of your dear sweet little girl, Emma. I hope that

you can come back to this site. Everyone here understands the heartache of losing

a beloved child.  Thanks for the lovely pic of your little angel girl.

Dee----

We had some lite snowflakes today, and it was cold.  My sis and niece were in

for a visit......they leave tomorrow morning to go back to their homes.  Minneapolis, and Wisconsin...

Brrrrr  must be cold there.....and also in Chicagoland. :mellow: 

WISHING   PEACE   AND   TRANQUILITY   TO   ALL   INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,    Sherry  

• Members

Steve s mom - my prayers are with you today.

• Members
1020314_alwaysmyloves

Maryann - a candle lit for your handsome beloved love Steve... my heart goes out to you and thoughts are with you

post-398977-0-49590200-1416019839_thumb.

• Members

Mermaid Tears - Thank you for posting the Reinee Pasarow video.  I have watched about 1/2 so far and it is so powerful to listen to.  The way she can describe it is amazing.

• Members

LISA.....LISA.....LISA, saying your name and remembering you on this angelversary. Send your love and light, let your mom and family know you are near.

Sherry, thinking of you. <3

• Members

LISA the Gentle Little Angel-

We think of you as you welcome all those new to the heavens above, and we think of your Momma and Dad as they find ways to honor you in all they do.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

post-306805-0-27520500-1416071169_thumb.post-306805-0-71565900-1416071195_thumb.post-306805-0-44640100-1416071278_thumb.

Sherry......am sending you these little 'readings'.....which are so profound.....and I and all on this site knows that it only takes a nano second to be back with your angel girl in 1970.....and when you do travel back....there are no years in between...you are there with her......wishing you the gift of a good day.....also wishes that when you are still and quiet....you will feel  her soft kiss....and a whisper of warmth from her hugs.....