Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members

Kathy...That is great to hear about BJ, stay postive like you said that is all you can do....This just might be the time he gets it.

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[align=left]Kay & John I hope you feel Johnny's presence today....

johnny.jpg

For Johnny....Hooah

Dan

Nicks Dad

Semper Fi!

[/align]

• Guests

Greg - Love the poem!

Kathy - WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Jessica has to have a part in this because it sure seems to be happening fast!  This will be hell on you, I know.....but, this is exciting.  I'm sure they will prepare you because it will get worse for him before it gets better.  It will be difficult for you to watch.  Usually rehabs don't allow contact with the family right away.  Steph has been in so many rehabs, I feel like an expert!  But, the one in Iowa didn't allow her to have phone calls or visits for the first month.  When she was just in 30 day treatment, it wasn't as strict.  It's good for them to have time to detox (which is horrendous).  He might get sick physically.  He most likely will get angry (probably at you).  But, mostly it can be quite discouraging for him because coming off drugs and alcohol is pure torture........and, then healing begins.  Trust the professionals!  They will know when to be hard on him (and they will be) and they will know when to be gentle (and they will be). 

Now..........you can focus on your own healing from his drug addiction! 

I'm just so jazzed! 

Much love,

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

It has been so long since I posted anything I believe that last time was 2/23/10.  There are so many inspiring things and helpful advice but sometimes I just enjoy reading about the normalcy of everyone's lives and trying to figure out how I got there.  Nate has been an angel for almost 15 weeks.  I honestly have to say that last 3 weeks were as bad as things have been since that morning.  I felt the denial for so many days, I felt the anger toward God and his father again, I bargained with no luck.  This is such a hard journey to be on.  I wake up everyday and say today is going to be a good day.  I can pull it off for the majority of the day and then night comes and the loneliness sets it-missing him-seeing him in my other children and trying to understand why I am on this journey.  I have very few people to take this journey with me because of the divorce so many shy away.  I don't want to burn out the few on the journey so I just try to internalize this loss.  A piece of my heart is missing and I can't seem to fill.  It helps reading her even though I don't always post.  the best news I received last week is that my son's toxicology results came back negative or drugs or alcohol so it was an accident of unknown cause.  Someday I will know why this happen just right now it is really hard.

Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is well. 

• Guests

Bless you, Nate's mom!  It does get worse before it gets better.  When I was told that I thought "NO way! How can anything be worse than this?"  And, then it happened and I knew.  But, it will also ease up some, too.  It WILL happen.  They told me that and it was true, too.

Peace and love,

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members
shellbellsmom

BIG SIGH........ Today my youngest child Matthew turned 23...this is the age my Michelle never lived to see.  For this whole last year with him being the same age as his sister was when he died I have been uneasy....thoughts of will he live to see this day always in my head...  I know its crazy but you all probably understand it.  So today, I took that big sigh of relief........and its felt great, but then it also feels so sad...sad, for his sis that she never saw age 23.  So today my youngest becomes my oldest.  Not sure sis would be happy to hear that...she always made it known to him that though she was short (5'3") and he (6'3") a whole foot taller than her she was still the oldest...I guess until today.  :(  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY MATTHEW!

Beth, prayers for your little Elisha....hope therapy helps her.

Amy, so glad about the tickets to see the Indians....my daughter attended many Detroit Tigers games as her BF was a huge fan...she always said she didn't like baseball but I think secretly she did.  I do believe you got your sign. 

Kathy, Amen to the rehab for your son.  Praying this time it clicks....

Betsy, I too have the broken hearted syndrome....and its has taken a toll on my health.  Me too diabetic went for months not testing because I just didn't care...I still kept on the meds (BP, chol, and thyroid) but lacked the motivated to care for myself...I since has changed my ways...and have started to care a bit more.  But, I think the broken hearted disease will never truly get healed.  My Michelle like your Rich (Eri too) was also not a morning person....she always said she didn't see color under at least noon. 

Kim glad to see you posting again....(((HUGS))) this journey is not an easy one but one you don't have to walk alone on.  We are all right by your side. 

For Johnny "Hooah" and blessing and prayers for Johnny's family.  Great job DAN.

Wishing everyone some peace and precious memories of their angels.  Sue

• Members

[user=41763]namb1992[/user] wrote:

I can pull it off for the majority of the day and then night comes and the loneliness sets it-missing him-seeing him in my other children and trying to understand why I am on this journey.  I have very few people to take this journey with me because of the divorce so many shy away.  I don't want to burn out the few on the journey so I just try to internalize this loss.  A piece of my heart is missing and I can't seem to fill.  It helps reading her even though I don't always post.  the best news I received last week is that my son's toxicology results came back negative or drugs or alcohol so it was an accident of unknown cause.  Someday I will know why this happen just right now it is really hard.

Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is well. 

Dear Kim  I think of you and Andrew often.  As Sussanah so gently expressed, we all understand exactly what you are going thru.  I found/find The missing at NIGHT, the most difficult.  That is when I would come here and read for hours.  It really helps  NOt wanting to post is uderstandable.  Just know you are not alone and you are cared about truly helps.  I am glad you checked it.  It is wonderful to see Andrews picture.

HI Indigos

Visit to the Doctor was uneventful.  Betsy I understand how you feel about the loss of Rich  taking a powerful toll on your body.  I too never took a pill up until a year after Stephen's passing.  Now I am on 4 different pills, have gained weight, and have little energy. I had lunch with my friend who lost her son and it was difficult.  She, like many of our new Indigos is in  a great deal of pain and is not willing to explore any help to relieve it. We just talked and spent time together.  It was "Enough"

Amy what a wonderful story about winning the Baseball ticket.  It certainly is a memorable moment and such a "sweet sadness" as Susannah has spoken about.

Kathy  Such great news about BJ!!! I will keep on praying.  I do hope Tavian enjoys his kitten this weekend.

Beth Thank you for the update I am so glad your little one is discussing her feelings.  You are a great

Betsy I understand about "Comfortable Shoes"  01  My favorite winter shoe was a Mid Heal boot which I wore for many, many years.  Now they sit in my closet and I have purchased a "boot with Comfortable heels"09

Carol Enjoy your day with Mr "Cute Doodness: and make many "rememories"  Looking forward to pictures

Dee  I hope report cards are finished for this period  I understand your not liking grading  Each child is so special that "Grading their efforts" must be hard.  Stephen's 1st and 3rd Grade teachers loved him and knew exactly how to bring out the best in him.  He attended school during the "Open Classroom Experiment" and that never really worked for him in any other class.05Your students are so lucky to have you.

Greg loved the poem and Dan, as usual the Memory Card so very beautiful. 

MaryAnn I am glad to see you posting  and sharing here I really enjoy seeing all the angels everyday  Brian is such a handsome addition I hate being deprived of seeing him.  Dee mentioned "just showing up" for an event is sometimes "enough"  I have found that to be true.  Even if I do not feel like it, I just show up and my life seems to unfold with more peace and with warm memories of Stephen than I could imagine.  If I waited to "feel" like it I now I would "DO Nothing"

Susannah  Thanks for sharing your powerful experience. Your honesty is so  refreshing. I know only too well the power of Addiction  and   I am so glad your  family have found the "Path".

Marcia and Sherry Lynn : Bethany was missed, Kayla and Bethany's smile just light up the page and seeing Davey's peaceful kind smile sooths me.

Dan I love the new Picture of Nick  That picture  looks like it expresses "who he is"

Trudie I do hope that trip is easing your heart and that many beautiful scenes  are being captured on your camera. 

Sue, Leah, Terrie, Sonya, Rosie, Deaneance, and all Indigos I wish you all "Enough" beautiful memories of your precious angels for the day.

Betty

Stephen'smom:)

• Members

Hi Sue

It appears  our postings  crossed.  I understand the mixed emotions of this day.  Just wanted to say:

Happy Birthday      Matthew 

Stay close to mom today

Betty

Stephen's mom

• Members

Hello Indigos,

I sure do miss posting, I read each day but with tax season pressing down I just can't post as I'd like to.

Just wanted to send big hugs to Kaye, you've been on my mind all week...thinking of Johnny's kind-hearted smile, and hoping you feel his presence surrounding you with love.

Kathy, prayers for BJ's recovery, and hugs & strength for you...what wonderful news.

Carol, enjoy spending time with the little man... :) "hip hip"

Happy birthday Matthew, know your big sis is smiling on you every day!!

Greg, beautiful poem, thanks for sharing.

Amy, Carol knows all about those miracle ball game tix.  :) Enjoy, and know that Ashley is very much with you.

Prayers for safe travels and smooth interview for Kimberly.

Dee, hang in there and like Betty said, your students are so fortunate to have you as their teacher (hey so are we!)...hugs!!!

Beth, prayers for you & your sweet Elisha, thinking of you.

Love & hugs to everyone...hope I get to catch up sooner rather than later.

Carrie

• Members

[user=27196]nicksdad[/user] wrote:

[align=left]Kay & John I hope you feel Johnny's presence today....

johnny.jpg

For Johnny....Hooah

Dan

Nicks Dad

Semper Fi!

[/align]

Dan,

Good Job.It looks like you figured out the fade effect.

Greg

• Members

Kathy

I am sending huge prayers your way that you son finds his path and comes back to you with a clear head.

What a great Mother you are to hold onto your beliefs in the face of such adversity - Hurray for You

Colleen, Brian's mother forever

• Members

To Kay (Johnny'smom).......May your dear son smile down on you & your

family today........JOHNNY'S   ANGEL   DAY. 

May your sweet memories of your beloved son warm your heart & soul. 

Peace & Comfort to you, friend.    (I miss you on BI, Kay)

Davey&Lisasmom,   Sherry  

• Members

Kathy-----I'm so glad that BJ has gone into rehab, and am sending

thoughts & prayers that he succeeds in his quest. Peace & comfort, friend.

Dee----The Journey North site is great......thanks for the tip. Will be moving

soon....the purple crocuses popped up at the house in the country, and birds

singing their little hearts out.....coaxing spring to come.  I'm ready! :D

Sherry

• Members

Dearest Johnnie- A True HERO!

Thinking of you and your family. R.I.P dear boy

• Members

JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY OUR SOLDIER....MARCH ON...

KIMBELRYS INTERVIEW WENT GREAT, SHE HAS THE JOB IF SHE PASSES DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND TEST...THEN THEY WILL TALK $$$..SHE IS MEETING WITH 5 MORE PPL TODAY AND SEEING THE PLANT......SO SOUNDS REALLY GOOD:)

I WAS TELLN MARCIA...WHEN I CRY I CAN FEEL MY WHOLE INSIDES QUIVER...DO YAL DO THAT??? OR IS IT JUST ME..

IM JUST MISSN MY GIRL SO BAD FEELS LIKE IM SO ALONE AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS...

• Members

Johnny, hold your Mom,Dad and Sisters close today as they remember this day, your last day on earth.   Soar high with our angels and watch over your family.

Missing you Kay,  I think about you often, your words so helped me in the beginning, I hope you are out there reading and hanging on.

Hugs, Marcia     Bethanys Mom Forever

• Members
cameronsmom1

Kathy, I'm so so so happy to hear about BJ. Tears fell as I read your post. I can't even imagine the feeling you must have. We will keep praying and hope for the best. Jessica is looking out for her brother.

Amanda

• Members

JOHNNY:  Please surround your family with precious and sweet memories of your time here with them...hold them close as they go through this day... Kay and family:  thinking of you today, as always. 

love and peace, Carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

SHE GOT THE JOB...40K TO START...$800 A MONTH CAR ALLOWANCE..INSURANCE..ETC...SHE HAS TO GO TO CALIFORNIA MONDAY..BE BACK WEDS...PROB WILL TRAVEL 1 WK OUT OF THE MONTH...

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS

• Members

Lorri:  SO glad to hear of Kimberly's success and potential job...good for her!!!  Yes, Lorri, we understand the "insides quivering"...you are in the company of those who truly understand...holding you close as you feel this pain of missing your precious Kourtney so much.

Kathy:  I, too, shed tears as I read your post...the hope you hold in your heart is jumping off the screen!  Keeping you and your family, and especially BJ, in our prayers for success through this journey...

Sue:  Happy Birthday to your sweet Matthew...I can't imagine how it must feel to know that your younger child is now older than Michelle...Mike was our youngest, and the girls were already 8 and 10 years older than he was...I know that Shell is smiling on her sweet "baby" brother...

Amy:  I am so, so happy for you about the tickets for the baseball games...such a wonderful gift, and of course we know that Ashley had a hand in that!  I know that it is exciting, but I am sure that it is even more meaningful for Kate to know that you took the time, in your extreme grief, to be sure that you sent the entry in for her...and yes, oh, yes, Ashley will be right there, too.  My first time returning to Fenway Park after Mike passed was stomach shaking, heart-thumpingly raw, but once I got inside, and looked around, at all the places where we had sat together-- just about every area of the park-- and I felt his warmth embrace me, and I still feel it every time I walk through the gates.  I know that you all will feel Ashley's sweetness with you, as well. 

Love and peace - Carol (Mikesmomrs)

• Members

Kay - sweet, sweet memories of your dear Johnny today...he flies high with our Angels and shines among the stars....prayers and hugs.

Lorrie - I told you I had a good feeling about Kim and everything working out for her, I am so happy for you and her.....life does move forward and we most go foward with it....your Kourtney is with you my friend, always with you.... 

Thanks to all of you, I would not be able to hang on without you...your prayers and strength flow through your postings, I reach out and grab them and hold on tight. I have a good feeling about this but am scared to get to excited...one day at a time. I am going to kick back this weekend and do NOTHING...it is going to rain heavy all weekend so my blanket, laptop, Life time movies, snacks and jammies are all waiting for me.   I will wait to hear from my son...I will talk to my counsellor Kathy on Monday and then my first meeting...a huge step forward and probably alot of steps backwards but that is ok...I am strong.

I am sorry I cannot reply to all tonight, I am tired but have a bit of peace for the first time in a long time so tonight I am going to try and get some much needed sleep. I will catch up with all of you tomorrow. Peace and love to each and everyone of you. Kathy

I miss you my Jessica, my girl, my baby........

• Members

Kathy, I am so happy to hear that BJ is finding his way.......

HUGS>>> Marcia      Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

Hello, my Indigo friends:

I had two Mike-related things happen today that have sat in my heart all day and helped me hold onto the smile that fell on my lips...I just wanted to share them with people who I know will understand and "get it.."

First, earlier I had to pick up Mike's wife Sarah's mom, Maureen, to take her to the hospital for her scheduled surgery, scheduled for this afternoon.  On the way, someone cut us off in traffic, and I mentioned that the guy was in a hurry, and then I said "But, who knows, maybe he just got word that his mother died or something."  Then I said, "Davis (our 24 yo grandson) gets very impatient in traffic, and other times, and when we are together in the car, if something like that happens, I will try to help him see the "other side of the story," i.e., perhaps the person just got an emergency call, or was upset about being chewed out by their boss."  Maureen smiled and looked at me, and said "Mike used to say things like that to me all the time--it was one of the things I liked about him; he could see the other side of the story."  Anyway, small beans, I know, but it made me feel good to know that someone outside our immediate family was keeping words from Mike's heart in their own heart.

Second, I was unpacking a box of things that I had on a glass shelf in the kitchen at our old house, as I had finally gotten a rack to hang some things on.  I came across a daily prayer book that Mike's friend Denis gave to me the Christmas after Mike passed.  I didn't know where it had gone, and I was glad to find it.  I noticed something sticking out of it, like a bookmark, and I pulled it out...it was a Christmas gift tag that said "To Mom" and then "I loved you, Mike."  Now, I know that Mike's dad wrote that, after Mike passed, but I had completely forgotten about it, and the striking part of finding it, was that it was marking a page that started out "Deciding to Believe."  (I had not started reading this book, as I had not gotten around to it before it got packed away.)  At the same time, Mike's dad reached into the box, and pulled out a license plate from Mike's car; it reads "CONTACT."  (This is in reference to one of his favorite PHISH songs..."Oh the tires are the things on the car that make contact with the road..."  He and his dad used to sing it all the time...

Anyway, just wanted to share this "contact"  :) 

btw, Sarah's mom is doing fine.  may stay in the hospital til Monday, but she is doing fine. 

love and peace,  Carol  mikesmomrs

ps:  Kathy:  I am so very glad that you are feeling some peace tonight; it has been a long, weary road for you and BJ, and I pray that this is the beginning you have been hoping and praying for. 

• Members

Carol said,

My first time returning to Fenway Park after Mike passed was stomach shaking, heart-thumpingly raw, but once I got inside, and looked around, at all the places where we had sat together-- just about every area of the park-- and I felt his warmth embrace me, and I still feel it every time I walk through the gates.  I know that you all will feel Ashley's sweetness with you, as well.

And I love the way you put it, heart -thumpingly raw...So cool that the license plate said CONTACT, since Mike does contact you so often through other license plates, so wonderful. Glad that you had a smile on your lips today.

Lorri, HOORAY for Kimmy, the job sounds perfecto as far as money adn car allowance. May she love it adn do it well.

Betty, thanks, the report cards are done now, thankfully and I went to a fellow teacher's home with my team (3rd grade teachers) and had dinner adn wine. Their home is on the north side of Chicago, felt good to cut out after work and just be away from school, have spent so many hours there in the last two weeks. So now I am home and tired and wanting to visit with all of you. I think that I am caught up.

Thanks for all that wished me well with report cards, they can be a drain but hey, it is part of the job, a job that I love. So I am lucky.

Dan, the flag and JOHNNEY"S face is so special, how very beautiful. I miss that face, I miss Kaye. Cool. At school, the photo would not come up but once at home it sure does.

Sherry, I saw crocus to day too, so pretty, and forsythia in bloom as well. What a nice taste of things to come.I thought that you might enjoy that site, Journey North. I look forward to hearing of your move and the changes for you guys.

Kathy, we will be in the rain belt as well this weekend, right now it is extremely foggy, coming home next to the lake was a bit surreal. Keep up the good work, and do enjoy the relax part of the weekend. Prayers continued.

I miss Trudi here, but I know that her travels must be giving her great joy, seeing the sites, picking up the vibes of the towns and villages along the route. Prayers Ms. Trudi, for a joyous and laughter filled time.

• Members

Johnny, long may you run sweet Man, sweet Boy.

May you be in deep peaceful union with many angels.

Please give Mom and Dad and your Sisters a kiss letting them know that you are near. Always near.Let them feel your love in all they do.

Peace to you-

Dee

• Members

[user=10710]briansdad[/user] wrote:

Dan,

Good Job.It looks like you figured out the fade effect.

Greg

Greg...Actually no I have not this was a fluke. I have Gimp installed that is my only photo editor and I have no idea how to actually use it to do the fade effect. I am sure it's possible but no clue ;) Hopefully i'll figure it out.

• Guests

Good morning, Indigo's!

Kathy - I hope you enjoy the day in your jammies, wrapped in your blanket with your laptop.  Lord knows you deserve it!

Dee - Glad the report cards are done.  My thoughts are with Trudi, too, this morning.

Carol - Contact.  Isn't it amazing how "their" contact with us is so simple and yet so powerful.  I appreciate the reminder about "the other side" of the story when cut off in traffic.  I'll remember that, too. 

The other night I was in bed, missing Stephanie.  It's back to the feeling of sweet sadness.  I was restless, so I turned on my computer.  I was watching some talk by Byron Katie.  All of a sudden my screen switched to a completely different video and a woman came on singing "We will meet again".  It took my breath away, thinking Steph might be giving me a message.  But, the woman was singing opera and I can't picture Stephanie sending me a message in opera.  But, it was kind of cool.

I have a busy day ahead of me.  It's supposed to be another nice day in the 50's.  The grandkids don't understand why I won't let them put on their swim suits and run through the sprinklers, yet.  :)

Wishing you all love and peace!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

Hi Gang of Indigos,

I am at school, just blocks away from my friend Kate's home where our monthly writing meeting takes place, so came here as I am behind on editing kids writing. Some funny stories, and some sadly, not funny nor well written.

Have a good day all, rainy here, but I am on foot after dropping my car off and husband dropping me here.

Hopefully will get a good long walk in in the rain with my umbrella.

Peace and joy,

dee

• Members

Hello fellow Indigo's.

I feel like saying their names today.  Brian's name is music to my ears.

Rich, Ashley, Andrew, Tanner, Brian, Matthew, Jason, Mike, Zach, Mike, Stephen, Erica, Bethany, Kourtney, Stephanie, Dave and Lisa, Nick, Nate (my WI friend), Brian, Johnnie, Ethan, Joey, Alex (my other WI friend), Jessica, Danielle, Cameron, BJ and my son Brian.

I know I missed a few and I am so Sorry.  You are all in my thoughts, because these angels are with my son, Brian.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

Lorrie---Congrats to Kimberly for getting her job!

Dan----I have had  Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for over a year, and am able to do only

a FRACTION of all the stuff it contains. I have no real hope that I will ever

learn it. The Dell salesman talked me into buying it. Is it a software for

professionals?  Oh well.....I can do a few things...:?

Dee---Raining here too..but signs of spring just beginning....great to see.

Colleen----Thanks a bunch!  Warm & fuzzy thoughts to you too.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE HERE IN THE BI FAMILY ! :D

Davey&Lisasmom,  Sherry             

• Members

Hi Indigos

Sherry and Dee, It has been raining here all day as well!!

Colleen Thanks for saying their names. It always feels good to see them

Lorrie so glad Kimberly got the JOB.

Dee Stay dry and enjoy your writing class

Sherry and Susannah It felt so good to see Davey and Stephenie this AM thanks

Since Colleen has named the angels I will try to include all the Indigos that are in my heart

Kathy,Leah, Mary Ann, Sonya, Bonnie, Marcia, Carol, Trudie, Kim, Rosie, Deneance, Beth, Terrie, Claudia, Trudie Dan, Greg, Amy, Sue, Betsy,CarrieBear and all other Indigos

Stay Dry and know you are not alone.

Betty

• Members

Beautiful Greg

Great taste!!!

Keep us in the loop

Betty

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Wow! How cool to log on and see all their names. :) Greg, I like the logo! Carol, love the CONTACT!! Lorri, Yay for Kimberly!! Kathy, thinking about you and BJ a lot... prayerfully. Kat (Anthony's Mom, thinking about you on that awesome cruise. Kay, sending love and good thought for Dear Johnny. And many hugs and blessings to all the Indigos here... xoxoxo

• Members

Hello Indigo's, wet and very windy day.

Colleen, thanks. Its nice to read the names of our children. Not so much " how did they die"? But how did they live !

Dee and Sue, broken heart and taking care of ourselves. Thinking that we probably thought we were but guessing that there is a lot of physiology mayhem going onm as well.

Betty, slow day. a reading, napping ,book store day.

Greg, still thinking about your new venture. I would like to place an order but i would have to make a choice of pictures. too taxing on my brain right now :-0

Sherry, I saw the first cardinal today picking away at the muffins I tossed out last month. The poor bird.

Betsy,mysonRich

• Members

WE R OK...WE HAVE BEEN T BONED....MY POOR BEEMER....LOL ITS JUST A CAR..THE KID THAT HIT US WAS WIDE EYED AND SHAKEN...I TOLD HIM WEVE BEEN THRU WORSE..NO WORRIES...I DO HOPE HIS INS IS GOOD....OH WELL...KODY WAS IN THE BACK ON OPP SIDE...SO HOW WAS YOUR EVENING???

post-22932-128153898214_thumb.jpg

• Members

Lorri, CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness you are all OK....

HUGS<>>> Marcia   Bethany's mom forever

• Members

Lorri, I second Marcia's CRAP, and yes, thank heavens you are all well. Goodness knows the suddeness of such things. YOu were kind to the kid who hit you guys, how nice. I too hope he has good insurance. Sleep well Lorri.

Betsy, Betty, Kathy, Mary Ann, Bon, and all east coasters that experienced so much wind and water today...hope you are all dry and safe at home and that you have electricity.

Going to bed, wishing you all a deep sleep with peaceful dreams.

Love,

dee

PS leah, you okay?

• Guests

Good morning, Indigo's!

Spring ahead.  Turn your clocks ahead today.  Which means, I'm an hour behind schedule because I forgot about the time change.

Wishing you all the best day possible given the circumstances!

Much love,

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members

ha ha ! got 'em

DSCI0017.jpg

Lorri, hope you are ok and your family.

Betsy,mysonRich

• Members

Good Morning Indigos

I am like Sussanah this AM  I am running an hour late and need to run.  Lorrie i am so sorry about the accident  Youw ere kind to trat the young man with dignity.  Betsy I am so glad to see Rich's handsome face this AM and to hear about the Cardinal eating your muffins.  Take special care my friend.

DeeIt is so rfreahisn g tohear someone who enjoys their job  I do hope you got some rest.

Sherry, Claudia, Coleen, Sue, MaryAnn, Coleen,Carol and all Indigos have a Blessed Day

Betty

Stephen'smom

• Members

WOW Betsy 

I was just signing off when you posted  What a great picture  City cardinal do not have such fantastic color.:)

• Members

Good morning to you too Susannah, and to all INDIES>

Yep, I get really angry at the thought of an hour being stolen away, but it will be the sunlight at the end of the day that will make me smile tommorrow, when our daylight is extended until after dinner. I am plunged however, into the dark mornings for my before work walk, I was enjoying that sun colored horizon as I make my way home each day, but that will be in a month or so. It will be a gray day, dark and windy, but there are buds on those waving branches, and some birds are sitting on clutches as we speak, so all in all, we are blessed in this moment.

Going to the gym, grocery, and grading papers.

love,

dee

• Members

HOPE ALL OF YAL HAVE A BLESSED DAY...LOVE THE CARDINAL I SAW 2 MATING OR FLIRTYING OR FIGHTN THE OTHER DAY...SO CUTE/NEAT....THEY ARE SO PRETTY....BUT I LOVE BLUE JAYS...

WELL KIMBERLY CAME IN AND WE ATE 2 XS WATCHED KODY PLAY IN THE DIRT (RACE) AND THEN SHE WENT HOME....SHE FLIES OUT TOM TO CALI...FOR 2 DAYS...HER ROOM IS AT THE HILTON 600$ SO I THINK THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF HER..

MARCIA I WILL POST FLIGHT INFO SO U CAN WORRY WITH ME..(MARCIA IS MY KIMBERLY WATCHER)...LOL

OK I WILL POST LATER

THANK ALL OF YAL FOR EVER KIND WORD YOUVE EVER POSTED OR JUST BIENG THERE FOR ME/US....I LOVE EACH ONE OF U

WE WILL BE STAYIN THE SAME HOTEL AS YAL...I  THOUGHT WE'D BE AT THE HILTON (CODY WORKS FOR THEM)..BUT THIS IS NOT ONE THAT IS IN HIS CHAIN...SOOOO NO DICOUNT...FOR ME...DANG IT

• Members

Glad that you are feeling better today Lorri, so glad.

Well the wind has been steady but the skies changed on and off all day, deep blues adn purples to robins-egg-blue, so pretty, clouding up now, but hey, what a nice treat.

Betsy, a big cardinal like that one in your photo sits outside our classroom window most days, winter and spring, but now we get to hear him, so pretty. Wherever you see a male, you will see his lady-love nearby, sometimes mating for life, as many birds do.

Great evening to you, Jonathan and Shan are coming over for dinner, talapia, asperagus, salad, and a homemade cherry pie.

• Members

Lorri----I'm so glad to hear that you are all ok after the wreck. Take care.

Betty----Thanks for remembering us. Still gloomy and gray here, but I'll

take it any day of the week over SNOW :).

Betsy---Such a good pic of the cardinal eating the muffins. He must have

thought he struck it lucky to get that treat.

Dee----Seeing tulips popping up at the house.....hope it's not too soon for them.

There is a forsythia bush there, but is not budding yet. 

I slept badly last night.....couldn't stay asleep....all messed up with the

time change.....feeling a bit 'drug out'.:shock: 

TO ALL INDIES......HAVE A NICE EVENING, AND A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.

Davey&Lisasmom,  Sherry