Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Miss Him So...

OldGeek

• Members
missyouhoney811

April and Lela, just checking in to see if you are both OK. I am worried about you.

Just so you know you have been in my thoughts alot today.  I hope you have found some type of peace today.

I mailed my Christmas Cards this morning and I went to Zumba again this evening. Hell or High Water I am sticking with the class. It is unbelievable the weight that  these girls have lost since they have been doing the dance.  It does get you tired and you do SWEAT but you get such a high energy level afterwards it just makes you feel great.

Blessings,

Dorothy

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aprilmoonflower

• armaiti

• mishknit

• rodless

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
aprilmoonflower

I am doing well. I actually had a nice long chat with HER ealier. oddly enough I am more at peace than before that..hopefully she will want to chat some more because I have more questions.lol. I have to laugh or I will cry!

• Members
missyouhoney811

[align=left]April, your amazing I can't believe that you would want to talk to her.  I don't think I could handle the situation as well as you are by confronting her.  You must be a special person.

[/align]

• Members

Dorothy, you can accomplish whatever your goal is, as long as you don't quit.   I have now lost 106 pounds since my Terry passed away.  I have 40 more to go and won't stop til I get there.  Exercise is great for whatever ails us, and it has really helped me in dealing with all the extra tension lately - even when I didn't wanna go :)

This photo was taken of me and Terry a month before Katrina...

meterry2.jpg

• Members

April- Not odd at all that you'd wanna talk to her. When I found out that Jer was with someone I did the same thing... and as odd as it is she talks to me ALL the time now. She drives me crazy sometimes but other times it can be nice. I had a lot of questions when I found out about it for the both of them and felt some what better after I got my answers from her and Jer.

• Members

Today has been ok! The rain and foggy are gone for now so I went to town to finish my shooping waiting for  2 gifts to come in the mail and I am done.

I was thinking eailier that with what I have found out why is now that I feel so much worse than when he passed. I have done nothing the past 3 days (not counting today) was cry and sleep. Don't know what I am supposed to be doing any more.

I wish that I could talk to this person but after I settled myself down from the intial shock of what I found out I went in and deleted the whole thing did not save anything thought if I didn't have it around then I could forget about it and try to move on now not so sure.

I start my new job tomorrow night so hopefully I will come home ready to sleep that has not been easy the past few days either.

Maybe tomorrow will be better will have to see.

Thanks all of you for being there for me Lela 

• Members

april and lela...

i am so sorry about this extra crap you've been handed..like you needed that!

i hope you both can come to some sense of peace about this....

linda..amazing pics, but i'm wondering where you think the other 40lbs are coming from??? you look great! and now..any more news on ther doctor front? i've been thinking about you a lot. Hope you're hanging in.

Dorothy...Puerto Rico is going to be a blast, I know....those classes sound like such fun, i'm going to see if they have soemthing like that in my area.

Anna..such a cute kitty! and a great idea for a card.

I've been busy running around shopping...had decided no presents, and then went out with a girlfriend today and was overwhelmed with a feeling of wanting to buy for people...i made some cool, on sale purchases, and only have a very few left to do..it was a good day! It ended in my grief group, which was great, and helpful, as usual. and now this grief group...thankful you are all alwyas here.

peace,

michele

• Members

My surgery date is Jan. 2 - hopefully a positive start for the new year :)   Jim is doing well, but was back to the hospital yesterday for an infection - nothing major after all though.   I am looking forward to my daughters and grandkids visit for Christmas and glad that the surgery will be after they are gone.

MJ - go for it.  If I hadn't lost the weight, I probably wouldn't have found the lump, so there are lots of good reasons to do it.   I am the very first in my family with cancer - all the rest died of heart attacks - that was the motivation in the beginning (after seeing Jim again : )

Michele, thank you!   I am 5'1" and 159 - a huge difference from 265, and I am happy with what I have accomplished, but 40 more will be perfect.   I am glad you had a good day -  I have had a couple lately too - today isn't one of them, but maybe tomorrow will be.

Hope all of you find some peace today. 

Linda

• Members

Hi All,

I haven't been posting much and it seems like alot of the ones that came on when I did aren't either.   Hey gals,  Come in!  We need your words and support!!!

Lela & April,  I don't have a thing for you other than I care!  And have you in my prayers.  how to deal with something like this when you've already had so much.  Take care of yourselves, please don't forget that.

I have had a major melt down since I got home from work.  Don't remember the last time the tears came so sobbingly like they just have.  Today was one of those days that a little bit of everything went wrong or had to work with a crab or cut my finger to the bone, or there isn't a face that understands where I am-""Ya know this is my SECOND Christmas without Tim""  Pooof!!! I guess that makes everything all better-I guess I just haven't noticed it yet........I've been told "start looking at all the good things, a wonderful marriage for 37 yrs., good health, a home, vehicle, children and grandchildren, etc."   And, truly I do or am thankful for all that and more, but right this minute it just doesn't take away the terrible blue, painful, lonely, useless feelings that keep flooding in on me.  And, I just don't think I am becoming the person I want to be.  If I have to become "SOME ONE"

OH, AWAY I GO BABBLING AGAIN.   I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AROUND HERE-----I THINK I AM GOING TO HEAD FOR TIM'S RECLINER AND PRETEND THERE IS NOTHING THAT NEEDS ATTENTION, EXCEPT ME!

Hope the rest of you have better nights than I am.

(((Cheers)))

Granny Cheryl

• Members

GrannyC, I think it's fine that when we feel we need attention, then that's where our attention should go!  The grieving process doesn't magically stop after one year, or after all the "first" anniversaries.  This is my second Christmas without Ishaq too, and it's both harder and easier at times...I'm not flying back east for the holidays which I'm said about, but also relieved, with all the terrible weather. 

Linda, you look great in the picture - somehow I thought you were taller!  I'll keep you in our healing prayers for the surgery.

April and Lela, hang in there, it's awful that you are all having to go through even more crap on top of everything else!

And I agree with GrannyC, where are some of the others?  Darlene, are you out there? 

Blessings to all,

Anna

PS Here's my other baby in a kitty Xmas card:

MckenzieXmassquaresmaller.jpg

• Members

GrannyC, it's also my second Christmas without Rod and today was not a good one. In fact I left work for a few hours to try and get rid of a headache - sinus complicated by grief. I can feel a meltdown coming. It's been awhile but the signs are all there...headache, lack of concentration, short temper etc. Need some time to sit down, remember, mourn and then try to face Christmas. 

I was talking to a friend who will have her 2nd Christmas also and she's having a hard time, too. Guess we concentrated last year on just getting through it and this year, like you said, everyone thinks we're fine. Of course, I always act like I'm fine anyway because the majority of people really don't want to hear anything different. How are you has replaced hello in our society but who really expects you to say anything but fine? 

Go ahead and climb into that recliner, grab a box of kleenes, pull a blanket over yourself and let it go. You're entitled! That's what I'll be doing tomorrow because I took the day off to fall apart if I need to.

Will say a special prayer for you. Mary Jo

• Members
missyouhoney811

This is also my second Christmas without my John. I am feeling good and my spirits are high. Should I feel bad that I am doing so well? As mentioned before when John became paralyzed in 1997 I lost the husband that he was and learned to love him again as I got to know the new man that he became. Does that make since? From 1997 until he died on 8/11/06 he spent most of the holidays in the hospital.  In a way I guess I will celebrate this Christmas because he is no longer in pain and he no longer has to sit in the wheelchair. He is done with his suffering and their is no doubt in my mind his spirit if not with me is up in Heaven. He is in my heart. I still talk to  him throughout the day no matter if I am home or out in the car.  I actually took old videos that we made and put them on CD's.  Movies with him walking, laughing and just normal joking around and of course talking.  I guess I was very lucky that  he did not die in 1997. It was a tough life but after the daily routine I did get use to it and I loved every extra year that was given to us. Although, he was quite ill he had the greatest attitude and determination of anyone that I have ever met in my life. He was my Hero and yes I will miss him forever. I will also live my life to the best of my ability and make him proud of me.

I took my son out for dinner tonight and we did a little Christmas shopping. He was to tired to go to the Mall so we just went to Best Buy................Tomorrow, I am meeting my friend Celeste and she is taking me out for a Birthday lunch. This morning I went to Zumba Class and also had my teeth cleaned. So it was a busy day.

Prayers and Blessings,

Dorothy

• Members

Dorothy....absolutely not. You should not feel bad for doing so well! I generally am much better than last year, just having a downer. Those get further and futher apart but I still go through one once in awhile. We've been having problems at work (computer issues, a failed boiler, a staff member undergoing chemo) and I think everything got to me at once. Rod was my best sounding board and I miss having him waiting for me when I get home from work. He had a way of getting me back on track by making me laugh and I am really really missing that.

I need a day to myself so I took one tomorrow. Maybe I'll go shopping, maybe I'll clean the basement, maybe I'll watch movies and eat chocolate. I am definitely hitting the pool...fun in the middle of day cause I feel like I'm playing hooky. Some friends and I might go to a nearby town for their Christmas celebration tomorrow night and play reindeer chip bingo. That should make me laugh...

Enjoy being happy! You lift my spirits!! Mary Jo

• Members

As some of you may remember i posted a coment earlier about how my University seems to be treating the students who passed away differently and much better than my boyfriend and another boy who died in the summer. well i finally e mailed the university today because now they are supporting and organizing a candel light vigual in memory of the two who died a few weeks ago. it just got to be too much- and on top of it how can i heal and feel better when every day i go to school theres something new on the bulleton boards about the two who died. ive had it. i asked them to consider the fact of how other students may feel and perhaps to create something that will be followed for all students not just the ones that seem to be better than others hopefully something will click in with the staff there.

• Members

Well all I went to work for the first time in 2 years last night. I was the best thing that I have done since Randy passed. It was slow at first and then bam the next thing that I knew I am 12 orders up waiting for me to cook and it stayed that way till we closed. It kept my mind off of everything that has gone on in the last oh 11 months I did not cry....it was actual quite fun to be busy. So now I thought I was tired but just can't go to sleep yet.

April I hope you are doing alittle bit better today.

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully together we can get through this Christmas season!

Gonna check the rest of my mail and get to sleep I have to be back at work at 10 in the morning! Good night

Lela

• Members
missyouhoney811

Bacafly, I know what you are talking about.  I did so many important things during the first eight months after John died. I have no idea how I did it and when I thing about it now I don't remember doing anything. It is as if the mind separated from the body. We still function without truly knowing that we are. I also remember after John died I would go through the motions of getting dressed  and putting my make-up on. I was a floating body without a face. I had no vision of myself. It has only been the past few months that I actually see the face that the make-up is going on.  Almost as if I disappeared for awhile. (Is that too deep?) Be gentle with yourself and take care.

April, where are you? I need your input on conversation. MISS YOU......................

Lela, I am glad your first night at work went well and kept you busy. Keep your spirits up.

Blessings,

Dorothy

• Members
missyouhoney811

Linda, you look and sound great. Whatever you are doing keep it up and always be positive. I always believed mind over matter makes things better.

Michele, I am also buying presents for people that I never bought for. I am doing it because I want to not because someone expects it.

Anna, your picture of your kitty is sooooooo cute.

Hoping everyones day is peaceful.

God Bless,

Dorothy

• Members
missyouhoney811

Mary Jo, I hope you have a fun day playing  hooky. Enjoy yourself. Also, buy something special that you really don't need but  you want it at that moment you see it.  I think it makes you feel good when you do something for yourself that is not planned. Have a peaceful day.

Dorothy

• Members
aprilmoonflower

I am doing REALLY well. this is all so weird. just trying to process it all..but I think I have found lots of peace with the situation oddly enough.

Linda- you look great! wow!

Michele- You don't look anything like I imagined at all! I thought you'd be blonde!

I think we should form a hot mamas club! lol.

Lela and Dorothy thanks for asking about me. it means alot to me. so often people forget us in our grief. or try to ignore it. I think that's what makes it all so hard.

grannycheryl- I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. you know you can come here anytime. we are always here no matter what.

a friend of mine is going home to hospice care today. she has stage 4 breast cancer and now meningitis. which is deadly. I am so sad. she is so young and her family needs her. life is so unfair,yk? big sigh.

• Members

Lela, I'm so glad about your job. I was hoping to hear that it went well. Somedays a distraction is all we can hope for...it's better than too much thinking time.

Dorothy, I'm enjoying my day. Slept late, took a long walk with the dog, ran some errands and now am trying to decide betwee a movie and a book I've been wanting to get to. I live in a small town and the nearest mall is 60 miles away so a shopping trip involves time and gas. Otherwise it's Walmart which is 20 miles. Somehow don't have the energy today. Maybe tomorrow afternoon.

April, I'm glad you're doing better. I confronted one (of several) of the women my ex was involved with and I did feel better afterwards. At least I knew what the score was. Don't know why I stayed with him as long as I did. No self-confidence I guess. Life sure has been better since...at least since I got over him which also took way too long. Wasted my 30s on that man.

Hope everyone is having a good day. The sun is shing here and that always helps me. Mary Jo

• Members

baca- i know what you mean about being nuts and doing thing without realizing it. I dont know how i did the things i did after kurt died. i dont remember most of the first 6 months and even some after that. i think we go into auto pilot and survive that way and when we are ready than we will beginning to live again instead of just surviving. But you are right we'll never be the same person, i dont even think of myself in the same terms as before. its like there are two diffrent people liveng my life.

peaceful holidays everyone

becky

• Members

baca- i know what you mean about being nuts and doing thing without realizing it. I dont know how i did the things i did after kurt died. i dont remember most of the first 6 months and even some after that. i think we go into auto pilot and survive that way and when we are ready than we will beginning to live again instead of just surviving. But you are right we'll never be the same person, i dont even think of myself in the same terms as before. its like there are two diffrent people liveng my life.

peaceful holidays everyone

becky

• Members
aprilmoonflower

Anna -thanks for the email. I will pass it along! I really don't think there is much time though at all. :( a bunch of us are doing reiki too..

• Members

Thank you to those that offered support on JOsephs bday. Just getting online on my phone before the test gave me the strength to go in there and get it done. I am happy to say that I passed...and I passed the class with a B...who woulda thought...surely not me when my first test grade was a D and my instructor was urging me to quit. I did get thru his birthday, the anticipation of how the day would be was much worse, at least until his friends started arriving. It was great to see them...used to see them all the time..not so much anymore. We laughed, we cried, we all got sick (that's what happens when u drink a costco size bottle of jack in less than an hour between 6 people), but we all made it through the night and I am pretty sure if Josephs saw us all that night he would be laughin his ass off! Even his mother was out of it and she doens't drink, but we shared a LOT of great stories and that was nice. It took me two days of recooperation to be able to function but I just wanted to thank everyone...I know Christmas is coming and the days are getting harder but every single person on this board is in my thoughts...

~Tamara

• Members

Tamara, I'm glad your birthday party for Joseph went well!  I think it's really important to keep celebrating our beloved's birthdays, our anniversaries with them and all the special times in between.  Good for you!

April, I'm sorry you are having a bad day.  My heart is with you - I wish you blessing of the nature spirits to come and lift your heart and spirits.

Blessings,

Anna

• Members
aprilmoonflower

oh and when I said I wish we could trade places I was SO not talking about death.  sorry I should have clarified that.  I just  wish he could feel how much my heart hurts at times.

• Members
missyouhoney811

April, I am glad you did not mean death for yourself.  When I first saw your posting that is what I thought you meant. The first thing out of my mouth after I saw what you wrote..................Girl I am going to hunt you down because you are NEEDED......................................for your children and your SISTER'S on this board. I simply hate what you have to go through. Remember WE are here.

I already went to the Mall to return 2 of the dresses. I made the mistake I walked through the shoe department and I picked up another pair of shoes.  This must go back to the days when I was a little girl. My father would buy shoes that we had to grow into and they were not pretty at all. So, maybe that is the reason that I buy way too many shoes. (Nothing against my dad. I loved him dearly his pay was too little to take care of three girls needs. He did the best he could).  I did grocery shopping (possibility of being showed in for 3 days) I bought alot of frozen items. I also went the the stand up tanning booth. Trying to get a bit of  a glow for PR.

I had a good lunch with Celeste yesterday.  She bought me a top for my Birthday. It will turn out great with the outfits that I am taking to PR.  Everything I liked ended up being black with either silver stones or sparkles. She got me a black top  with silver sparkles and stones T-straps with a balloon bottom. It is simply beautiful.  Christmas I will be wearing a blue dress with blue heels.

I will be running back out to the Mall with John Robert around 4:00 PM. I should be done after that.  The presents for PR I will be shipping them on Monday. If I can get out of my driveway. I live on a mountain and the City does not take care of the heel.

Prayers and Blessings,

Dorothy

• Members

Well, ladies, I've found a Christmas song that sure fits the bill for many of us...it is actually on a free downloadable album from the Vancouver Sun, and only for 48 hours starting today...it's actually pretty, and I was listening to it and then heard this song by Jenny Owen Youngs, a Canadian singer, called "Things We Don't Need Anymore".

The link for downloading the album is

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/features/seriously_westcoast/download.html

And these are the lyrics to the song:

Hark the herald angels sing

But not for us my dear

I can't recall a single thing

Worth celebrating this year

Watch the clock and pace the floor

Shut my eyes and slam the door

Tear down the lights

We don't need them anymore...

Christmas morning is here again

I'm choking back all my tears again

I won't last through the year again

Without you...

Here's two wishes that'll never come true

Holy night, the stars shine bright

Left my heart underneath the tree

You won't be home to open it

So I'll put it back inside me

Watch the clock and pace the floor

Shut my eyes and slam the door

Burn the mistletoe

We don't need it anymore...

Without you...

Without you...

Blessings,

Anna

• Members
aprilmoonflower

lol on the shoes Dorothy! I like to buy shoes too and have way too many pairs! sounds like you are set for PR! yay!

ok so it sounds like some shoe shopping will be in order if/when we all finally get together.lol. between me you and Anna. hehe. I am not sure there is even a shoe store in Sedona though! ;)

• Members

"If you know how many pairs of shoes you have, you don't have enough" 

Most of those Manolos I got on sale are spring and summer sandals, will have to wait to wear them!  Though I have a great pair of high heeled black suede knee high boots lined with rabbit fur which are keeping my tootsies warm!

Glad you are doing better April!

Blessings,

Anna

• Members
missyouhoney811

I never made it out...............the wonderful snow came early. Snow/Rain/Ice..yuck....hopefully maybe tomorrow or Monday. I swear I live in Gods forgotten country, nothing gets up my hill. It does look beautiful.

Anna, I like the song.  It is the song for us.

I had a little melt down. I was playing my computer game and started to cry. I got myself together.  If I was out shopping the tears never would have came. Damn snow..............

Hugs,

Dorothy

• Members

Been having a bad few days.. i just cant stop crying. Its a good thing i wrote my last exam today cuz i cant concentrate if i tried i havent studied for any exams- kinda hard when jer is all i can think about. i just feel like a big pile of crap... im happy to have a week of nothing i still feel like it happened yesterday and yet its been 7 months today its 30 min till mid night i figure its close enough (Dec 16). i just wanna get through christmas but i dont know if i can and then theres valentines day and my dads aniv. Feb is gonna SUCK!

gah

Melissa

• Members

Hi everyone...I'm feeling down tonight too...A friend is having a Solstice party right now, but I can't go...part of me wants to but then I have to deal with people asking me how I'm doing and I'm tired of having to explain that it's the second Xmas without Ishaq and even if he is still very present in my life in spirit, he still isn't physically HERE.  I miss him so much tonight.  He and I would go to the parties at this house, which is the house he lived in years ago, and his twins were born there.  We would play music; we always sang together, two part harmonies.  Lots of love songs, spiritual songs.  I don't want to go there and sing with someone else. 

And the cat threw up a minute ago...funny how little things can just push you over the edge.  Though I was always the one to clean it up - it would make Ishaq throw up if he had to do it! 

Big sigh...feeling lonely tonight for sure.  I'm tired of the cold and the dark too...can't wait for Solstice to really get here and each day to start getting longer instead of shorter!  I wouldn't mind some snow...here it's special, since we don't get it very often. 

Hope everyone has a peaceful night,

Blessings,

Anna

• Members

A down weekend for me too. Not sure why. Nothing's diffferent from the past 17 months. This morning we have freezing fog and a gloomy gloomy sky. Not helping. Maybe the sun will be out tomorrow...sounds like annie doesn't it? Hope you all are pulling out of your dumps.

• Members
aprilmoonflower

Anna- I am so READY for solstice! not sure what we will do yet though..need to figure out something good. I can't ebleive there are only 2 weeks left until the end of the year either. I feel like time is slipping away. I feel perpetually stuck at times,yk? I wish time would slow down so I can catch my breath for once..

• Members
aprilmoonflower

btw Dorothy I am truly starting to feel like I am going to go see John Edward.  should I????? DH and I used to ALWAYS watch that show. and even though I'm atheist I kind of beleive the guy. it's just fascinating to me! it's funny because before you went I KNEW You were going to get read. I KNEW it! I just don't know if I should do it. but on the other hand something is telling me to do it too.. He has a TON of west coast dates coming up too.. (and he'll be in Phoenix March 6!)

• Members

I'm doing better today...went out to the indoor Holiday Market/Farmers Market and got some fresh vegies and organic black beans to make soup tonight...I've been pigging out on cookies and I know that's part of the reason I've had these mood swings!  I rode my moped down there, it's really cold but the air felt good, there's even some weak sunshine between the clouds.  Ishaq's son, Shems and his wife, Crystal are definately coming on Thursday night, and we have Sufi class that night too, so it will be like my holiday celebration.  We're doing a cookie exchange after class (more sugar...) and I'm passing on some items of Ishaq's to his kids, plus the calendars I made and a few other little things.  So that will be good. 

Here's a picture of my blue tree, with Mckenzie under it.  It came out blurry because I took it without the flash, to get the blue light right!

Blessings,

Anna

bluetree.jpg

• Members

The snow has stopped the sun is out I just can't get out of the house yet. I am feeling good today I am fixing supper for the kids and baking cookies haven't done either one in a while just felt like it today.

Work is going good. They decided not to open today so  I didn't have to worry about getting out maybe in a couple of days I can get my door open. lol

You all have a good night and will remember you in my prayers

Lela

• Members
aprilmoonflower

I'm a mess again. :(

we went out earlier but I had to come back and have ben crying ever since. sigh.

Anna- your kitty looks like she/he likes that tree! I remember the ONLY year DH and I ever had a tree our cat knocked it over several times. lol.

seems like a lifetime ago. 

• Members
missyouhoney811

[align=left]I went out with my son shopping today. As usual I enjoyed my time with him. We first had a light lunch and afterwards we rushed around to all the various stores and we completed within two  hours. The stores were empty today..............which made me happy.  I started wrapping the gifts tonight.........I will complete everything by tomorrow morning. The salt and scrapper trucks just came by so the roads should be good for early morning.

April, I wish you were feeling a little better. I worry about you. If I were you I would go and see John Edwards.  I do believe in him even tho alot of people don't. If you remember after I saw him  I was in a wonderful peaceful state of mind. If you can do it go...............I only wish I could come with you to see him again.

I played years of birth last night..................my mothers 1913 came out..........only as a boxed number but it still paid me $200.00 (some gambling money for PR). I also, had a wonderful dream about her last night. We were laughing and of course we cried when we had to say goodbye to each other. It felt as if I was dreaming about her all night long. I was happy when I got up this morning. We were very close to each other. She died 2/27/05 .... she was a few months shy of being 92. Great little lady.

Anna, your kitten is soooooo precious. I remember when Sherman would go under the tree and try to eat the candy canes. When I had my cat (Sammy Jo) she would sleep in the manager under the tree...............she never bothered the tree she just enjoyed sleeping in the manager.....

This time next week I should be having fun, fun, fun. We shall see. It will be so different being by the ocean and in the sun for Christmas. I hope I enjoy it.

Prayers and Blessings,

Dorothy

[/align]

• Members
aprilmoonflower

Don't worry Dorothy..I'll be ok, I think. everything is just all tangled up. I don't know how i am supposed to feel in any of this. I am really starting to feel like i need to go away somewhere for awhile. I wish my kids were a little older. sigh.

you are so right about the holidays being different with no snow! I am so glad I am not back east right now though! it makes my bones hurt just think about it.

lol on your lottery winnings! you are always SO lucky!

I am off to start sugar cookie dough. tomorrow I'll do canolli! I might as well bake. uh oh, I am turning into Anna now! haha!

• Members
aprilmoonflower

oh and about John Edwards. I think I may actually do it..we'll see. the tix are only $89. I guess it's not a gallery thing? need to go check again.

• Members
missyouhoney811

I always had cookies in the house when John was with me. I do not bake at all now. When John Robert comes over he always checks the junk drawer...............I always had an over load of goodies in it. The only thing in it now are croutons for stuffing. Not that I am stuffing a bird any time soon. My John was a cookie, cake and ice cream monster...............Get the tickets for John Edwards..........would you be going with anyone?