• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wade, thank you for the heart photo's. So very special to see all our kids together.

This has been another tough week, 2 candle light services, and the end of my grief groups.

and while others are decorating trees, and purchasing presents, gathering gifts, my daughter and i are choosing wreaths for Lane's crosses.

No Christmas in my house this year, i am not putting up a tree, or dragging out any decorations.

Lane and i always put the tree up, and decorated, we would have tinsel fights, i liked to "place" the tinsel and he tossed it in clumps.

He has a collection of 20 or so nutcrackers that lined the tree bottom and small fireplace i have, just cant bring them out with him not here.

photo 3

photo 5

The picture with 2 crosses, Lane's classmates and the Outdoor school program he belonged to each group put one up, and the other one Lindsay and I did.

I hate it, the whole thing, the fact he is not here, that i light candles in his memory, that i am not having christmas, that the pain in my chest is still so painful, that my tears come all the time, and i hate it for all of you too, that you all dont have your kids to hold to hug to kiss, to wish a Merry Christmas.....

• Members
mybeautifulgirl

LovU2 the moon,

I understand exactly where you are coming from. It is so difficult.

So few understand the feelings we have. It is very hard to move on in life when we have have lost our precious child. We want so much for them to be here.

I share your sadness.

We will think of all of us here and remember each other at this time.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

"I go to work and socialize with a few people but I live in my own world with Cara in it because it is just easier that way. It is like I am alone with a world full of people, unless I am here, I feel comfort."

That is where I am at right now as well...

"Anyway I did not pass out and I went."

I am glad you did not pass out...a former woman co-worker I knew had lost her husband in her early 30's....she waited many years to date again until her kids were grown...she also had a date with someone she knew for awhile....and did pass out on the first date...she was so embarrassed...but as far as I know they are still together...

Gretchen, thank you in advance for lighting a candle for us tomorrow...

Wanda, I agree...

• Members

I will also light a candle tomorrow night for all the Beautiful Children whose parents I know from this place, and a candle for My Girl Erica. the lighting at 7:00 PM will allow our light to reach our Children, for us to say we are sending our light to you since they do that so much for us. Let us remember and let us stand where they no longer can and in that, spread their love.

• Members

Thank you Gretchen and Dee for the candle lighting in remembrance of our children. The funeral home is doing one as well, but I'm not sure if I want to go. Everything is already so emotional, but I should honor my son, and show support for others. We'll see. So hard...

Here's an ornament for each of you...wish I could personally give it with a big hug. I'm going to print and laminate them and hang each one on Brooks' tree. I am sure he would love that.

Prayers and peace to all...Wade

post-355430-0-68484400-1386484758_thumb.

post-355430-0-18740000-1386484768_thumb.

post-355430-0-47414400-1386484775_thumb.

post-355430-0-54123000-1386484781_thumb.

post-355430-0-99268800-1386484789_thumb.

post-355430-0-10638400-1386484797_thumb.

post-355430-0-77994300-1386484803_thumb.

post-355430-0-92094000-1386484810_thumb.

post-355430-0-72987800-1386484819_thumb.

post-355430-0-41508100-1386484827_thumb.

post-355430-0-76849500-1386484833_thumb.

post-355430-0-73122100-1386484858_thumb.

post-355430-0-64814000-1386484866_thumb.

post-355430-0-36641700-1386484876_thumb.

post-355430-0-58659600-1386484883_thumb.

post-355430-0-67805500-1386484890_thumb.

post-355430-0-34469100-1386484897_thumb.

post-355430-0-68954800-1386484903_thumb.

post-355430-0-31749600-1386484910_thumb.

post-355430-0-56233900-1386484918_thumb.

post-355430-0-88234100-1386484925_thumb.

post-355430-0-35250100-1386529332_thumb.

post-355430-0-42470600-1386529340_thumb.

post-355430-0-61597900-1386531996_thumb.

• Members

Wade I know how you feel not wanting to go to the candle lighting but wanting to go for Brooks

The organ donation org. Has had several remembrance ceremonies and the first one I could hardly make it to.i just cried the whole time even through dinner.but I had to go for my son to remember him ,I didn't want him to be the only one that no one came for .I had to do it for him.

Thanks for making the lovely ornaments ,I don't know if I will be able to print and laminate Steve s,like you are doing for the tree.i won't be having a tree but if I can do it ,I will hang it on the wreath I will be putting out for him.

For ericas mom and everyone who is lighting candles,it is true we need to send some light back to them to honor the light each and everyone has shined into our lives.someone once said about Steve that some people burn so bright ,that they only shine on us for a little while then they are gone.i guess that is true for all of our children whose light left this world too soon.

I will light a candle too(a battery operated one tho we have cats who would burn the house down) on a little shelf we have a lot of momentos for him ,for Steve and all our children.

• Members

Wade, what a beautiful idea to hang the ornaments on Brooks' tree. Thank you so much for holding us all close in your heart. I too will light a candle for Jeff... and one for All of my other kids on his site. Their light shines on forever. LovU2themoon...the crosses are just beautiful. How nice that his friends helped to make such a kind remembrance for Lane. Lora, I am so glad that you had a lovely time last evening with your friend. Cara was such a beautiful girl and a smile to win anybody's heart. To everything there is a season and a time. Nelson Mandela..." The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Holding you all close today. Love, Kate

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky
1455946_714221895264019_670226187_n.jpg

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

Wade,

I love the ornaments. Thank you for always thinking of all of us. I was wondering if it would be okay to share some of the pictures you've done and the video on Trista's website?

We are going to a candle lighting at Compassionate Friends tonight. Afterward I will light the candles on Trista's Angel shelf including the one I have with all of our Angels names printed on it. Our Loves will definitely feel the warmth of the light we send to them tonight. Thank you to everyone lighting a special candle.

Wanda,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of the wreaths. They are Beautiful.

Lora,

I love the pictures of Cara and I'm glad you had a nice time last night.

"Even though I act normal people really don't know how much I am really tormented"

This is how I feel. Everyone is always telling me how strong I am and such an inspiration. Sometimes it makes me want to scream. Even hearing that makes me angry sometimes. I know I'm strong, I guess, or I wouldn't still be standing but I do what I do because I have no choice. I have to. I really want to go be with my Girl and I want to be with my Boys. I can't bring her back so I just have to be here and do what I do day to day. I don't leave my house. Maybe in some ways my PTSD keeps me sane because the times I do have to go out I break down. Almost everything I do is from home, online. I do the things I can to keep my Trista close because it's all I can do. I stay strong for my boys by keeping busy, keeping my mind occupied because if I don't I don't know where it will go. I know maybe this sounds awful, but when people tell me how strong I am, that I'm an inspiration to them, I don't want to be an inspiration. I just want my Girl. I had one person tell me that my story has made them change their priorities and spend more time with their children. That made me angry. Why should I have to give up my Girl to make you change your life??? I know all of this sounds angry and I'm sorry. That's just how I'm feeling today. It's how I felt last night when I heard those women talking at the store. Some days I can be more hopeful that maybe there is something important here for me to do. Not that this was meant to be. I can't accept that but maybe that because this did happen it is important that I in someway help others. Most days not so much.

Shannon

• Members

1455946_714221895264019_670226187_n.jpg

Becky ,Jared's mom what a beautiful picture

I will light a candle for Jared and all our angels on this site as well as for my son tonight

• Members

Wade, you have to know how many smiles you placed in our hearts today, and in the spirits of our Angels. You don't have to be present at the service this evening to honor Brooks, you honor him each day with your heart. Will your wife be okay with going without you if you are feeling too anxious to go? We all grieve differently, no two the same even when the grief is all about the same person. Give yourself some leeway.

My Girl loved the holidays, loved loved loved to buy gifts and of course to receive them. I wear the crystal I bought for her for her last Christmas on Earth. She loved it, it still hangs on the black string it was on when I gave it to her. It sits near my heart. I fell to my knees crying when I found it in her room athe house she was renting with her Bro and friends. Erica was never neat, she was in fact very messy, messier than most and there on a little nail in the wall hung the necklace. She took care of it, it was there as though she had made sure that I could find it.

Becky, thanks for the reminders. I love the photo of your Beautiful Boy...reminding us that Heaven is filled with goodness and light.

Lora,love those photos, and I am glad that you decided to go out last evening. Oh the physical missing is a deep ache isn't it? I know that for two or three years my hands longed to hold Eri's hands, we often held hands when we walked together, well not too much between age 13-15 because she could not stand me much then, but before and after that. Erica had thick hands, big wrists and big hands so much like her Daddy and his Dad before him. I loved the feel of her hand in mine, I miss her hands. I took to holding my own hand to fall back to sleep in the middle of the night in those early years of loss. Her sound too, I miss her sound, LOUD and funny. The holidays magnify it all, and anger is a part of that, and the ache, the ache of not holding them in our arms.

Gretchen I LOVED the photo of Forest and I loved too, the photo of the town center with your quip; I will be doing most of my shopping online.

Steve's Mom, I too will use the electronic candles as I love it to twinkle in the windows and I worry about the plants around the windows and open flames.

And so we ask our Angels to help us make it through these most difficult days as best we can and to find our way to living as strongly as we can to honor them in all we do. But we also need to remind ourselves that we need to grieve, that we are not weak when we simply need to wail and scream and weep, we need to clean our internal house, our spiritual house in order to find tiny crevices to let some shard of light in when it comes.

Susan, are you okay in these storms? Sherry? Everyone being affected by the huge winter storms?

• Members

Hello Everyone, Just stopping by to say I have been reading, and too will be lighting candles for our children. I received an invitation to the lighting here in Fort Wayne, but am not up to it right now. Lora I understand the feelings you have also. We have to appear that all is well, but no one knows how hard it is when we are alone. I miss my Sarah so very much. Everything is a reminder this year. I have done my shopping on line as it is easier not to have to face all of the reminders of shopping and planning our Christmas together. There are things I have to do related to my job. We had the annual Christmas Dinner for our clients on Wednesday of last week. It was so very hard as it is my responsibility, but it went well and no one knew the pain that doing it caused me. But we do what we have to do and deal with it when we are alone. We do have a bit of good news in that finally ( after hiring an attorney) we are getting some assistance to help pay for my husbands day care bill. That is a huge blessing and will take some of the worry daily knowing that he is where he is taken care of while I work. I am thankful. Have been battling an ugly virus for nearly 2 weeks with cough and chest congestion. The doctor is concerned it is viral pneumonia, so will go back on Monday and probably be in steroids for a bit. Yuck. Wade, the ornaments were lovely and it is a wonderful thing for you to do. Well, I need to go get some laundry done, I am thinking of each of you. I apologize for the run on paragraph but for some reason I cannot make paragraphs work. Maybe a setting think. It only happens on this site. Sandy

• Members

Hello Everyone, Just stopping by to say I have been reading, and too will be lighting candles for our children. I received an invitation to the lighting here in Fort Wayne, but am not up to it right now. Lora I understand the feelings you have also. We have to appear that all is well, but no one knows how hard it is when we are alone. I miss my Sarah so very much. Everything is a reminder this year. I have done my shopping on line as it is easier not to have to face all of the reminders of shopping and planning our Christmas together. There are things I have to do related to my job. We had the annual Christmas Dinner for our clients on Wednesday of last week. It was so very hard as it is my responsibility, but it went well and no one knew the pain that doing it caused me. But we do what we have to do and deal with it when we are alone. We do have a bit of good news in that finally ( after hiring an attorney) we are getting some assistance to help pay for my husbands day care bill. That is a huge blessing and will take some of the worry daily knowing that he is where he is taken care of while I work. I am thankful. Have been battling an ugly virus for nearly 2 weeks with cough and chest congestion. The doctor is concerned it is viral pneumonia, so will go back on Monday and probably be in steroids for a bit. Yuck. Wade, the ornaments were lovely and it is a wonderful thing for you to do. Well, I need to go get some laundry done, I am thinking of each of you. I apologize for the run on paragraph but for some reason I cannot make paragraphs work. Maybe a setting think. It only happens on this site. Sandy

• Members

• Members

For Sherry and Lora...so sorry I missed Cara and Dave...and I will add them to the other post so they will be all together.

Wade

post-355430-0-99443900-1386529422_thumb.

post-355430-0-14776900-1386529434_thumb.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Now isn't that a real 'something'....??

Someone I have never met....

Someone who I would not know from Adam's housecat...

Someone that lives states and miles away...

Someone that I would not know if I passed them on the street...

Has created a cherished Christmas gift for me....

and for many....

A Christmas ornament of me and my boy...

All the people that I have known ...

All the people that I know so well...

All the people that live close and near...

All the people that I can call by their first names...

All the people that can call me by my first name...

Has not created anything that is that priceless...to my Mama's heart...

Sometimes the two words..'Thank You' simply cannot convey the gratitude one has when a gift is given or a rare act of random kindness is performed....this is one of those times...

Wade....Thank You....

As always...I love the gift....but appreciates the giver more....

I know our Angels are smiling that someone 'here' can give their parents such a gift during this time of year when it is so hard to find a sliver of joy...

• Members
Mermaid Tears

We are ok....so very cold...thankfully the ice-sleet was north of us...but we did have some very slick roads....more later.....

talk about emotional....trying to stay upright....

I don't think I will make it to 'Merry' this year...

• Members

How in the world did I get that printed 3 times. I am so sorry. Sandy

• Members

Thank you Wade. I can't express how much your thoughtfulness means. Thank you is a very small way to tell you how your artwork has touched my heart. Gof Bless You

Debbie

• Members

And for Sandy...your beautiful daughter Sarah.

Wade

post-355430-0-00428600-1386531954_thumb.

• Members

Wade,

You know you have truly lived when you do something for someone and they can never pay you back.

We are the walking wounded and your heart-felt acts make our road a little smoother.

Colleen, Brian's Mom forever

• Members
Mermaid Tears

And so we ask our Angels to help us make it through these most difficult days as best we can and to find our way to living as strongly as we can to honor them in all we do. But we also need to remind ourselves that we need to grieve, that we are not weak when we simply need to wail and scream and weep, we need to clean our internal house, our spiritual house in order to find tiny crevices to let some shard of light in when it comes.

Thank you, Dee.....as always....your words hit a chord in our hearts that is playing in the background...your words brings up the volume so we can hear what the song is saying...

I think there is enough heartache to go around...many on this site are aware of that...this year it is still a foreign land to me...I do have a small camp site in it...where I know where to place my feet to keep my balance....we all feel the empty landscape and wonder how to fill it with familiar faces and places....and make us a 'home' again....the change in priorities has me dumbfounded at times....and the way 'time' passage has changed for me makes me shake my head in wonder.....I am in mystical thought about how I have changed....I am the 'same'....but now I know in depth what the term...'born again' means.....but mine is not a religious 'born again'.....it is quite different...but that is the only term in my world of words that comes close to describing it all....

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

From Lora, "I even get angry sometimes when I read an obituary of someone close to my age because I want it to be me and think that God will make me live to be 90 with this pain. Grief and the pain just get too much sometimes and puts crazy thoughts in my head. Who would want to be in this club?"

Yes, my thoughts exactly...

From Lora, "Even though I act normal people really don't know how much I am really tormented."

I am in the dark night of the soul...yes, tormented, how could I get advance notification yet be so powerless to do anything to change the outcome...there were too many signs of his leaving...this was not in keeping with the knowledge I was taught by any organized church...like how in February of that year I heard a faint whisper in my ear, "Your son is going to die". I have not shared this with anyone because I do not want to be labeled or told these events did not happen..but they did...and I am tortured deep within...to know, yet it is a one way collision with destiny...

And so angry, why him, why not take someone that keeps on hurting other people with no intentions of ever changing...or why not send an angel to save him, I know there are not any answers here but this is what tumbles around in my soul...

I read a little last night on Mother Teresa who too suffered the "dark night of the soul", it is a strange quality of faith to keep clinging to God when one is speared through...

Here is a portion of a letter taken from Elizabeth Kubler-Ross's book, "On Children and Death p. 44", it is a letter that was written to the parents of a murdered daughter but I feel is very applicable to child loss no matter what the cause:

"Your daughter finished her brief work on earth and left the stage in a manner that leaves those of us left behind with a cry of agony in our hearts as the fragile thread of our faith is dealt with so violently. Is anyone strong enough to stay conscious through such teachings as you are receiving? Probably very few, and even they would only have a whisper of equanimity and spacious peace midst the screaming trumphets, of their rage, grief, horror, and desolation.

I cannot assuage your pain with any words nor should I. For your pain is your child's legacy to you. Not that they would inflict such pain by choice. But there it is, and it must burn its purifying way to completion. You may emerge from this ordeal more dead than alive-- and then you can understand why the greatest of saints, for whom every human being is their child, should shoulder the unbearable pain and are called the living dead.

For something within you dies when you bear the unbearable--and it is only in that dark night of the soul that you are prepared to see as God sees, and to love as God loves.

Now is the time to let your grief find expression--no false strength. Now is the time to sit quietly and speak to your child, and thank them for being with you these few years and encourage them to go on with their work, knowing you will grow in compassion and wisdom from this experience.

In my heart, I know that you and your child will meet again, and recognize the many ways in which you have known each other. Your rational minds can never 'understand' what happened, But in your hearts, if you can keep them open to God, will find their own intuitive way...."

Wade, thank you for the ornaments of our children....what a treasure for us all...

• Members

Becky...

That picture always reminds me of Brooks' passion for music and brings a smile to my face. Here they are together...

Wade

post-355430-0-02448300-1386535688_thumb.

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

Dee,

I hold my own hand too sometimes. Tris and I also held hands a lot. There was a time when she wouldn't hold hands in public probably around the same age as Eri when she didn't hold hands either. She had in past couple of years grown past that and we held hands a lot. I miss the feel of Trista's hand too.

I'm sorry for ranting earlier about my anger. I just had one of those days. Twice this morning someone said something that hurt even though I know that's not the intention. My Sis told me how proud she was of me and that it if had been my niece she would probably still be in bed. I know that was meant as encouragement but it sure didn't feel like it. Sometimes I think I'm just too raw for the world and should go hide myself away somewhere. I feel guilty for being so angry sometimes. I put the lights on Trista's live tree. Tonight we will put her ornaments on. I'm going to wear one of Trista's sweaters tonight to the candle lighting. When I went to her closet to find a sweater that would let me feel close to her I found so many things of mine. She was always "borrowing" things that she would take right after I bought them and return them to me once they were worn out. Oh, this is so hard. I'm thinking of everyone tonight and all of our Angels.

Shannon

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

Becky...

That picture always reminds me of Brooks' passion for music and brings a smile to my face. Here they are together...

Wade

post-355430-0-02448300-1386535688_thumb.jpg

Thank you Wade! How precious is that? I know they are rapping together!! Thank you also for the ornaments! So thoughtful!!

It was snowing/sleeting here today, but managed to get the Christmas things out of the garage attic with my daughter's help, and I have the tree up. Wow! I forgot just how many pictures of Jared I had made to put on the tree!

1467260_3693503633590_879358429_n.jpg

I bought some holiday artificial flowers to add to my arrangement at the cemetery, but haven't put them in yet. I have been so very moody this past week or two. I know people think I should be better by now, but I just don't want to get used to him being gone from our lives, or pretend to be happy, when I am not. Yes, I can have moments that I can laugh, and be happy for someone else's good fortune, but those moments are so fleeting, and my loss never far from my mind.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Four Candles for You

by Unknown

The first candle represents our grief.

The pain of losing you is intense.

It reminds us of the depth of our love for you.

This second candle represents our courage.

To confront our sorrow,

To comfort each other,

To change our lives.

This third candle we light in your memory.

For the times we laughed,

The times we cried,

The times we were angry with each other,

The silly things you did,

The caring and joy you gave us.

This fourth candle we light for our love.

We light this candle that your light will always shine.

As we enter this holiday season and share this night of remembrance

with our family and friends.

We cherish the special place in our hearts

that will always be reserved for you.

We thank you for the gift

your living brought to each of us.

We love you.

We remember you.

• Members

Thank you, Laurie. How lovely... and I will definitely light my candle for all of our great kids this evening. Holding you all especially close tonight. Love to all, Kate

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

1461186_714421031910772_1611370406_n.jpg

Thinking of all of you tonight. God bless us all.

• Members

Oh Wade, thank you so so much. I had no clue how to get a picture to you and you found my Sarah on your own. The ornament is beautiful and I will treasure it. I am sure that Brookes is so very proud of you. You are touching our lives in the midst of your own unspeakable grief, You are a good man. God Bless you and your wife as you walk this road. This family we belong to is life saving in many ways. Sandy

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Laurie....I posted the poem on John David's FB page....thank you for sharing...I think I will put that on our Christmas cards...I put our ornament on there, also....

Becky...you are doing good....love..love your tree....

We got our in the house....but..not decorated...

I think we all have 'normal anger issues'.....if we didn't....don't you think that would be abnormal...??

maybe I should try and decorate it....before it is Dec. 26th...

• Members

These are my candles, lit at 7 pm Central time.

I lit 3 candles, one for my Brian, and 2 for all the other parents.

Colleen, Brian's Mom 4 ever

post-274133-0-37276100-1386551197_thumb.

• Members

Becky...

That is a beautiful tree and I love the candles with Jared's picture. And I there love of music is holding them close together, as it is with us.

I will be going to the Remembrance Ceremony in a little bit...and will remember each of our Angels as I try my best to honor Brooks. just thought I'd stop in an wish everyone a good evening and peaceful week. Probably won't get back on tonight after the Candle Lighting.

And thank you all for your kind words. My way of paying it forward for everything you have done for me. I really don't know what I would have done if not for your help and love. I gave blood the day of Brooks' pasing and got an email today from the blood service telling me I'm ready to give again tomorrow. Three months! Seems like yesterday...and so long ago that I gave my son a hug and kiss. Like Lora said earlier, just don't know how I'm going to deal with this for the rest of my life, but I guess there's not much choice. I know there will be better days ahead...

Love to all...Wade

• Members

Well...we stopped at exactly 7:00 p.m. and lit two candles. One for Jeff and one for all of our special and wonderful Angels. Wade... we are holding you up tonight. Colleen...thank you so much for your candles. Love to all, Kate

• Members

Lovely candles, ours our lit, one up here with me, it has a small dragonfly on the outside, and three downstairs in the windows. I am quiet and a prayer echos off my heart. May you all know of the truest love in the world.

• Members

I lighted my electronic candes too

I had to put Steve's out at 927 pm the time he died the time that the light of my life was taken away

I pray for you and all our beautiful angels...and know their light will shine in our hearts again.

• Members

I went for a lovely walk in the snow earlier this eve, before the candle lighting. I wrote Erica's name in the snow on our deck and it filled in by the time I returned. ALong the way, I spoke to her. I scooted my feet in the park to write her name in HUGE letters. In the background, kids were squealing on the sled hill, just as my kids used to do in those days of their youth.

Goodnight All, sleep sweetly somehow, dream of your Angel.

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

Dee,

You're walk sounds beautiful.

Laurie,

Thank you for sharing that poem. We recited when we lit our candles at home tonight.

Becky,

Your tree is so pretty. I love that you will see Jared's smile throughout the holidays.

Well, there is just nothing easy about this, is there? I just never know what rollercoaster of emotions each day will bring. I'm now sitting by candle light having a glass of sparkling wine. My Gramma decided we deserved it after our day and I had to agree. We went to the candle lighting ceremony and it was lovely and I cried all the way through. We came home and lit our candles here for Trista and all of our Angels. Then we decorated Trista's tree with some of her special ornaments and some new ones bought for her by family and friends. I really feel her close tonight. Thinking of all and wishing sweet dreams of your Angel.

Love, Shannon

post-328114-0-58208500-1386560568_thumb.

candle lighting

post-328114-0-28485400-1386560658_thumb.

post-328114-0-19068800-1386560688_thumb.

Trista's tree

post-328114-0-40635800-1386560746_thumb.

Trista,

I know you see all I do to hold you close and honor you. I feel you with me so strong tonight. Stay close Baby Girl. I love you Forever. Love, Mom

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

Laurie,

I forgot to thank you for the writing by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. I needed that today and it helped me to read it. Also tonight at the candle lighting they handed out wrist bands. Mine said Forever In Our Hearts. It was in the colors of Heaven. I thought of Jesse when they were handed out.

Shannon

• Members

I miss you, Brooks. If I could just have one more minute with you...

You were everything to me...I am proud of you...my heart beats for you...my love is overflowing for you...but you know that...we will be bonded for eternity, son.

All my love...Dad

• Members

II'm sitting here today thinking about Sam. I don't want to move on. I want new memories to add to the old ones. I want this to quit. I don't want to let go today.

• Guests
Guest Trista's_Mom

I was looking for music for a Christmas slideshow and I came across this song. It made me think of all of our Angels who continue to shine their light in this world and in our hearts.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Lighting candles for John David....

and all the Angels that I have been blessed to know.....

for some reason...I cannot upload my photos.....will try again later