• Members

We walked around this lagoon oh so many times and used the paddle boats:

post-23331-128153896076_thumb.jpg

• Members

We went here late one evening just to have coffee and talk:

post-23331-128153896079_thumb.jpg

• Members

The world's greatest sundial. We never did figure out how to use it haha

Im sure there are more places around town but this is the best I have for now.

Sure have enjoyed visiting everyone. Keep em coming!

Lynn

post-23331-128153896081_thumb.jpg

• Members

I AM PROUD TO BE AN "INDIGO" !!!!

Thank you for your kindness about the poem - some times I will just be sitting there and grab a pen and begin. I sure wish I could write like Dee and Trudi but I have a problem getting the thoughts out of my head onto paper. I will wait paitently for the book they will someday write - maybe together.

The pics are absolutely beautiful - I love covered bridges. It is wonderful seeing the the difference in the areas where each of us live. I guess I must have missed a post asking for us to post pic's of our area so I will take care of that. I have not been using my camera like usual so need to get it out and take a ride - there are some beautiful area's here I would love to share.  Have some new ones of Tavian also that I need to download.

Thanks for the info on downloading multiple pics at one time - did not know how. I like photobucket but am new to it so need to work on it.

Tavian will be going to his other gramdmother's for a week for Thanksgiving - it is "her turn" (I hate that) so he will be going on this Thursday through Thanksgiving. It is nice to get a break but after 2 days I am missing him. It is good for him though as her 2 girls are 19 and 17 and they love Tavian and do lots of things with him.

I appriciate the kind thoughts on my son but I guess I am being "lied" to again. I talked to my sister Sue tonight and she said the word is out that he is into "Meth" now - not sure if he is doing it or dealing or both. I have prayed so hard that him being with my other sister and around my family would help him to become the man I know he is inside but prayers are not always answered even though we do not give up. He called today and wants a thousand dollars so he can move to DesMoines and get an apartment there, said it is the only place he can get a job. It is 30 miles from where he is living now and there are no jobs in that small town. I told him I could not talk about it today and would call him tomorrow. So, I called my sister and she told me to get the name of the landlord, address and phone number to make sure he is telling me the truth and to send the money to the landlord. She also said after I get the landlord's name to call the assessor's office in Des Moines and check to see if he really owns the apartment building as Bj could just give me a fake name. It hurts so to think I have to do this but I have lived with an drug addicted son for a long time and I cannot take what he says as the truth although I want to so much.  Anyway, I promised myself that I would not talk about my son here - this site is about our lost children and everyone here has enough to deal with without my problems with my son added to them. I only ask that you say a prayer.

Lorrie - you are the better woman, Kourtney is proud of you and so are we. I do however understand the "need to lash out" at stupid people, it is very diffacult to hold ourselves back at times. Love you girl.

Trudi - you are never to "old" to travel or backpack or whatever you want to do so you go for it.  A million bucks would help but what the hay - the kids in the 60's never needed money - they just went on faith and a bit more but we won't mention that.

Dee - always prayers for you and all else here. Glad to hear Jon had a better day today but will keep the prayers going.

Marcia - sure hope you get to drive and get out soon - going stir crazy from the sounds of your post's.  PV sounds like a beautiful place to go and live so hope your dream come true.

To everyone - thanks for listening and have a peaceful dreamfilled night,

• Members

[user=17130]mikesmum[/user] wrote:

Found this place to stay, not sure its a hostel, but heck I think I would like!  History, location and water.....

http://www.grandhotel.com/hotel.html   :cool:  Oh yeah

Trudi, that is the hotel in my photo with the horse drawn carriage. I sent you a dm.

• Members
shellbellsmom

The "Grand Hotel" is where they filmed the movie "Somewhere in time" with Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour.   It's on a island between the upper and lower peninsula of Michigan and just a 20 minute ferry ride.  There are no cars only horses and bikes.  When they filmed the movie that was the only time cars were allowed. The hotel's front porch is suppose to be the longest porch in the world- at least that what I heard...its big.  Sorry just wanted to share some facts since I've been there so many times. 

Kathy so sorry about your son's addiction. I hope everything is on the up and up and their really is a good job waiting for him that will turn his life around.  I will make sure to keep you and him in my prayers.  Dee- Jon remains in my prayers too. 

Lynn the pictures of your home town are great...love the wooden bridge over the river..and the sun dial.  Looks like a peaceful place to call home. 

Had therapy today and will start my EMDR in Dec. just before the holidays.  I am hoping I see some relief from my haunting memories and start to sleep better and not dwell so much on what I can not change. 

Peaceful dreams everyone...Sue

• Members

Just peeking in, praying that everybody is doing well.

I hate the word Meth, I know what it can do to a person, JaBoa's mom was addicted to it big time, and believe me if your in the clutches of that demon you do anything because your number one.  Meth makes the most loveable person into the most self centered person that will do anything and not care about what it may harm.  Yet while they are on the drug, they don't really care what happens to them because they feel they are indestructable or they just really don't care what happens.  The things I found out just break my soul.  I hope your son isn't on this, I pray he isn't or that he will find his way out of it.  I still live in fear that my child will get back in the clutches of it.  I wonder each day especially while I don't hear from her. 

I also think that whatever happens to our children that haven't left us is important, it reminds us we have a life to take care of to the best of our ability, and if we can't share it with the friends we have here ... who can we share it with.

Thanks all for listening.. 

Susannah, I know how you feel with the names, I struggle so much, I have short term memory, and short of reply to each person each time, I get frustrated, and hope that everybody just bears with me...  heck, I know they will bear with me... everybody has been just great!

hugs to all

Leah

• Members

Hey I know I said I bought this CD but this songs lyrics touched me so much I had to share it.

It was the day the world went wrong

I screamed til my voice was gone

And watched through the tears as everything

came crashing down

Slowly panic turns to pain

As we awake to what remains

and sift through the ashes that are left

behind

But buried deep beneath

All our broken dreams

we have this hope:

Out of these ashes... beauty will rise

and we will dance among the ruins

We will see Him with our own eyes

For we know, joy is coming in the morning...

in the morning, beauty will rise

So take another breath for now,

and let the tears come washing down,

and if you can't believe I will believe

for you.

Cuz I have seen

the signs of spring!

Just watch and see:

For we know, joy is coming in the morning...

in the morning...

I can hear it in the distance

and it's not too far away.

It's the music and the laughter

of a wedding and a feast.

I can almost feel the hand of God

reaching for my face

to wipe the tears away, and say,

"It's time to make everything new."

"Make it all new"

This is our hope.

This is the promise.

This is our hope.

This is the promise.

That it would take our breath away

to see the beauty that's been made

out of the ashes...

out of the ashes...

That it would take our breath away

to see the beauty that's been made

out of the ashes...

out of the ashes...

Out of this darkness... new life will shine

and we'll know the joy is coming in the morning...

in the morning...beauty will rise!

Oh, Beauty will rise

Oh, Beauty will rise

Oh, oh, oh, Beauty will rise

• Members

Super tired but Beth, good to see you back, no worries about our names, as we said, we like being Indigos.

Meth, so sad a drug, so I will ofcourse say prayers Kathy and Beth that it does not enter your Children's lives. Kathy, prayers said for your Boy are not a hassle, and talking about him here is not a drain on anyone. We all so hope for him, jsut as you pray for jonathan. So talk about whatever is on your heart today and each day.

Happy 16  MR. AJ. Hope you love being this age. I had fun.

All of these photos are making me want to travel.

LOve and hugs, so tired so off to bed,

dee

• Members

I found this pic of me and my boys in 1981 Life was good then.

post-10710-128153896087_thumb.jpg

• Members

Greg  What a beautiful picture.  I agree 1981 WAS a VERY GOOD Year. Thanks for posting the touching song.

Lynn Loved the pictures of the Sundial, the Bridge and the Park where you and Kayla spent wonderful hours.   I too remember many lazy, spring and summer days of paddle boating around the lake with Stephen.

Kathy, I agree with Sue and  Dee  We should include your son in our thoughts and prayers. 

Leah good to see you posting and being an "Indigo."

Betty

Stephen'smom 

• Members

Today was a fun day spent most of the morning in the er with excruciating pain. Had bloodwork done and the most fun ultrasound done and was given morphine. Just to find out now I have to deal with ovarian cysts. The morphine is just now pretty much out of my system. I told them I am hypersensitive to medications and to not give me a full dose but they did. I hate drs. They never listen. I have an appointment with my gyn friday morning. I am kinda scared because cancer runs in my family.

• Members

Meth a legal substitute for heroin, just as addictive with multiple health issues attached.  Buprenorphine was trialled here as an alternative for addicts.  Youngest son took part in a trial.  While on treatment he aquired further education, worked and lived a 'normal' life.  I believe the planets also aligned to allow him to find his way.

Ironically, the guidelines and legalities for prescribing and administering both Meth & Buprenorphine are more stringent than for  Oxycodiene prescribed for Mike (go figure).

Oh I so love these pictures.....

Greg, what a handsome young dad.  Ahh 1981 so far away......

This is my group 1980, Mike is just 4, Melissa 3, Steven 2. 

001-3.jpg

The summer of 82.

MalcolmLeslieMcLeod001.jpg

Miss Emily and the ever lovely Lauren (Mikes girlfriend for 10yrs, yes the one I would have chosen for my daughter in law) in Qld.

lozem.jpg

Micheal 2006.......

002-3.jpg

Peace out "Indigoer"

• Guests

Good morning, Indigo’s!

I enjoy looking at all the pictures everyone posts.  I’ll have to learn how to do that.  Right now I don’t have the energy to try.

Zachy’s mom- I spent yesterday having tests run, too.  I have a lump on my thyroid and a lump on my right ovary.  There could be more, but I won’t be told the results until they are given to the woman’s clinic. 

For years I’ve said if I ever get cancer, I’m not treating it.  I’ve seen too many friends go through hell treating their cancer, go broke treating their cancer, and still die.  And, I thought if I was given a free ticket out of here, I’m taking it.

Well……….that was before Stephanie died.  I’m all her children have.  So…..whatever is lurking inside me better be prepared for one hell of a fight!

I wasn’t going to say anything.  Suffer in silence.  Why make others worry.  Then I woke up and realized that’s not who I am!  I never suffer quietly! 

In the silence, I can imagine all sorts of horrid outcomes.  When I share it, I get a proper perspective. 

I sat in the doctor’s office and cried, telling her I just wanted to be normal again and be able to function.  She said, “what makes you think you’re not functioning!?  And, if you were reacting any other way than what you are, you wouldn’t be normal.”  That made me feel better.

She also said they assign points for stress to their patients.  Even good changes cause stress.  Moving, getting married etc, worth about 25 points.  Losing a child is worth 200.

She said when a person hits 300 they break.  Either mentally or physically.  She said I was over 400 and that doesn’t even count what we’re going through with my grandchildren.  (My sister and mother also died this last 18 months)

I felt validated.  In fact, I was quite proud of myself when a professional told me I’m doing okay.  I’ve always been a fighter.  Very little has ever gotten the better of me.  Until this. 

Today is the disposition hearing for the grandkids.  The judge will either grant them a continuance or make a decision as to their future.  Pray, light a candle, chant, send energy…please do what you do to get the attention of our Creator! 

In my neck of the woods, Wyoming, if a person says “Meth” it will be assumed you’re talking about methamphetamines (Crank).  I believe y’all are talking about methadone??  Totally different drugs.  Crank is made from cleaning products, bug killer and antihistamines.  I call it the Devil’s chocolate.  It’s a horrible problem around here.  Methadone is deadly, too….but is prescribed by doctors.  And there is “quality control”.  When you get methadone, chances are, you’re getting methadone.  With crank you’re getting whatever the “cook” put in it.

Well, I got some sleep last night, and except for the left over headache from the drugs, I feel rested.

Praying for each of you.  And, hoping I get enough energy/motivation to post my pictures!

Sending you love!

• Members

Good morning BI, I woke this morning and remember that I have a little boy to buy Christmas gifts for. My employer and us, the employees seem to b involved in every charity imaginable. Many are local. I received an email last week and placed it aside for later. Yesterday I received a reminder and this one I took note of. I read the description of a 7 year old boy and what he would like for Christmas. It sounded like Rich at that age. Lego's; a CD player, radios. This little boy was one in about 4 remaining on a long list. A perfect match I think.

Trudi, I love the photos too. They remind me of the church photos we had when young. And Mikes avatar is a great one!

Betty, the ff and a flock of seagulls. Rich running and actually yelling at one point. It was funny and I wonder now if he ever saw " The Birds". ah, my son. I wanted to comment on the picture of Stephen with the squirrel. I watch the natural born acrobat's often. There are many here . While sitting very quietly one day a little head popped up near the top step to the deck. We checked each other out and he was gone. It's nice to remember Stephen when I sit and watch the squirrel's now.

Greg, great pictures. What is the title of the song?

Kathy, when I read your posts I often wonder how your son is doing. I remember reading that he moved closer to relatives. So, we do think of him too and pray that he may leave the addition behind.

Sue, Yes. Some roads are a bit scary, mostly near the cities. Just put your mind into the aggressive driver mode and go...but I know what you mean. Also, what of the story of Ester Williams? is that true?

Marcia, you and Bethany look so relaxed and happy on the boardwalk. I;m sure you have happy, tearful memories of those times.

MaryAnn, are you ok.

My brother sent a youtube song to me. I starte to click around and found Mr John Denver. It made me cry but as short and sweet as it is, so very true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcQuzZSZ514

Betsy,mysonRich

• Members

[user=27668]mysonrich[/user] wrote:

Greg, great pictures. What is the title of the song?

Betsy,mysonRich

betsy,

the name of the song is "Beauty will Rise"

Greg

• Members

My BI friends,

I want to tell you something wonderful that happed to our neighborhood and a Coast Guard Ship in the Pacific.

We received a letter in our mailbox address: Neighbor to Neighbor.

The letter was from the Bradley family.  Their son is serving aboard a Coast Guard ship patrolling the Pacific Ocean.  He will not be home for Christmas, so the Coast Guard is organizing a Holiday party for the crew and their families can send them packages.  There are 170 crewmembers aboard this ship; 23 of them have no family.

This neighbor asked us if we would want to adopt a crew member and get together a care package this person could open during the party. - We adopted 2 crew members.  I went to Fleet Farm and bought socks, soduko books, beef jerky (Brian's favorite), CD, microwave popcorn, cashews, almonds, dried fruit, hat (socks and hats were requested).  And it all fit is a shoe box.

When I dropped-off the packages on Monday, Mrs. Bradley informed me all of the 23 crewmembers had care packages and they had such an overwhelming response, they are going through the list a second time.  WOWOWOWOWOOW

I hope that story brings a smile to your face.  It did mine

Colleen

• Members

Brian's Dad

"Life was good then"  That just sums it up for me.  When ever I hear or see a date, I ask myself "Was Brian alive then?"

I never knew how good I had it.

Colleen

• Members

msnher,

I don't know if you mean to or not, but you really make me laugh when I read your posts.

Your sense of humor is wonderful.  Keep them coming.

(I also lost my mother 4 months before Brian was killed.  Cindy, Tanner's mom lost her mother shortly before her son was killed also.  We know your pain)

Thanks for making me laugh

Colleen

• Members

Good morning to everyone here.  i hope you are having a good week so far.

enjoy all the pictures, its like traveling, but not having to pay.

BESTY, thank you for caring, , i am ok, just hate the thoughts of the holidays.

mary ann (hotsauce)

BRIAN'S momdukes

• Members

Hello all!!! Well I go to the doctor today to see what Ashton is weighing now. If it is close to 9lbs then possible could have a baby real soon, if not then looks like it will be the 30th!! Either way I am just ready for him to be here. I went through all the clothes yesterday and now everything is ready in his room!! It is so cute. I will let you know as soon as I can as to when he will be here!

Amanda

• Guests

[user=22932]lolynbo[/user] wrote:

SO YOUR SAYING WE ARE "INDIGO GIRLS" AND GUYS..??

Yep.  Per the site, Beyond Indigo.  I looked up "indigo" a while back.  I can't remember what it means, but it's good.  :)

Amanda (?)  congratulations on you soon to be born little bundle!!  9 lbs!!  OMG.  Not quite so little, but what a bundle of joy!!  Warm fuzzy best wishes!!

Susannah

Stephanie's mom/ what a difference a good night's sleep makes!

• Members

Greg, love that photo, Brian was one of those kids who you could recognize no matter what age, his face so identifiable. Handsome man, adorable baby.

AH, 1981, I became a Mom that year with the birth of Jonathan. And as far as time, whenever I hear a date I automatically go to whether or not Erz was still with us or not.

Col, great story, I am grinning. I know your heart feels full from that experience.

Betsy, I am glad that you will be out there shopping for a Boy who needs you. You are able to really open your heart for him, and what better combo, a Boy who loves legos? He is lucky to have you.

Trudi, those photos are amazing, all of the kids look like you. All of them.

Love to all,

going to the Royal George Theater with 90 children for the play, One Hundred Dresses, adapted from the book that was written in 1944. It should be GREAT, It is about prejudice and bullying in a Kid's world. The main character is poor and an immigrant from Poland, and she has but one dress, a faded but clean blue. She imagines that she has ONE HUNDRED DRESSES so that she would look as beautiful as the others.

Fun,

see ya later.

• Members

INDIGO a blue dye, a deep blue, hence, beyond blue, we are beyond blue in our grief.

• Members

INDIGO a blue dye, a deep blue, hence, beyond blue, we are beyond blue in our grief.

• Members

Susannah

I hope and pray your grandkids will stay with you, I think you will gain strength in caring for them, you will know where they are, and that they are doing good.  I know I couldn't stand it when the state wouldn't let me have my grandchildren the last time my daughter lost them.  They said that because my daughter didn't learn anything, they felt it better to be removed from family totally.  I was devastated, and so were they.

I was speaking of Methamphetamine, wish I weren't it destroys a lot of lives.  JaBoa's mother and her husband had built a meth lab in my garage which I knew nothing of.  My oldest daughter was living in that house at the time.  They risked knowing it could have blown up and children being hurt including their own.  They had asked to store stuff in the garage and locked it to keep everybody out of it so nobody could steal their stuff, boy was I dumb but I got an education fast.  Both my daughters were arrested, all my grands were hurt  in the process, it cost more money than any of us had and most of all it cost our trust of each other.  JaBoa's mom was always sick, but I didn't realize why, she was greatly underweight, looked like a skeleton and I just thought my poor child had something wrong with her.  Now I can't look at her without wondering if she still does it.  I can't help but wonder what JaBoa went through that I wasnt' aware of....  I sure miss her,  life was better for me with her around.  I know she is in a better place, no more hurts..  just beauty and peace, but I still miss her.

I am learning to cope, it isn't easy, and after being here I also realize that it is an ongoing process now.  I always thought one day I would wake up and be over it, but your never over it, and that is ok

Wishing you all a good day..  looking forward to hearing baby news, and reading and looking at all the pictures you post.  It does bring a certain degree of calm in coming here, thank you all

Leah

• Members

Dee, I thought everyone loved Lego's. If there're in front of me I till pick them up and try to make things. Now connetxs, connects, that is a dirrent story.

Have a great day on the class trip.

Amanda, 12 days and counting! at the most.

Susannah, good luck with the courts. I'm sure this is very stressful for you as well.

• Members

INDIGO GIRLS AND GUYS:

LEGOS...WOW KODY HAD A TUB OF THEM, ONE OF THEM LONG TUBS WITH WHEELS..FULL OF LEGOS...HIM AND KOURTNEY WOULD PLAY FOR HOURS...AFTER SHE DIED HE GAVE THEM TO MONTYS NEPHEW THAT HAS 2 LIL BOYS, (NEHPEWS NAME IS MICKEY) HE WAS SO HELPFUL IN PRAYING FOR KOURTNEY..HE WORKS FOR FEED THE CHILDREN AND DOES MISSION WORK IN AFRICA...I LOVE MICKEY..VERY MUCH...I DONT THINK WE  COULD HAVE MADE IT WITH OUT HIM..

METH....WOW...THATS A BAD ONE..MY BROTHER LARRY PASSED AWAY AT THE AGE OF 42 SEPT 04' (THE 10TH, SAME DAY MY DAD DIED IN 1965)..BUT HE HAD BEEN A DRUG USER FOR MANY YRS..FINALLY GOT CLEAN FOR THE LAST 4 YRS OF HIS LIFE..BUT HE WAS THE "COOK" HE WOULD TELL ME, "IF I DIDNT NO YOU BETTER ID THINK YOU WERE INTO METH, WITH THE CHEMICALS YOU HAVE FOR YOUR POOL"...AND THE SYMBOL 8BALL MEANS YOU SELL DRUGS OR DIBBLE IN THEM...HE SAID "ANYTHING WITH A SCULL AND CROSS BONES IS WHAT THEY WANT FOR THEIR INGREDIENCE"

BAD NEWS IS WHAT THAT CRAP IS....I PRAY FOR ANYONE HOOKED ON IT..

WELL IM FIXIN TO GET READY FOR OUR MEETING AT KOURTNEYS KLOSET...SO WISH ME LUCK..AND PLEASE PRAY FOR MONTY OUR CRANE IS ACTING UP AND HE IS STRESSED OVER IT, PRAY ITS SOMETHING SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE WE CAN FIX...PLZ...WE DONT MAKE $$$ WITHOUT IT

MY BACKYARD AUG 07' KOURTNEY IS MAID OF HONOR FOR HER BF HALIE..THATS MONTY WALKING HER...

post-22932-128153896094_thumb.jpg

• Guests

[user=7435]ericasmom[/user] wrote:

Of course.  I've been told that those are the colors of the ascended masters.  A truly spiritually advanced color.  If you believe in aura's, I've been told a person with the deep blues/purples are very spiritual.

I've described this experience of Stephanie's death as the most painful in my life, and yet the most spiritual.  Indigo makes sense. 

It is definitely the darkest hour of my soul, and yet, my Creator's light continues to shine the brightest.  When I can't see his/her light, he/she sends others (like all of you) to help hold me up until I can, again, see. 

I'm probably repeating myself....

Three days after Stephanie died, I demanded that God bring her back....RIGHT NOW.  "You can't have her!"  I told him/her between clenched teeth. 

The answer was quick.  It was quiet.  It was loving.  And, it was powerful.

"She was never yours."

We will get through this!  Together, we Indigo's will get through this!

I stll believe.

Sending much love!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Guests

The monster, Meth.

The Devil's chocolate.

They're all bad...the drugs..but, meth takes them away from their real self quicker and more devastating than any other.

Was it Dee who said she lost her grandchildren?  I am so sorry!!  OMG!  They're better off without any family?  I'm so sorry.  I will keep them in my prayers always.  Their are so many of us grandparents whose children weren't the parents we hoped they would be.  Loving them (our children) and being ripped apart by a messed up legal system is devastating in and of itself.  Wanting what's best for our grandchildren. 

We need a miracle today.  All of us need a miracle.  Perhaps a yellow butterfly might cross each of our paths??? 

Shaking my head and saying, "it's your show, God."

I still believe!

• Guests

Leah!  It was Leah who lost her grandchildren.

YOU have a special place in my prayers.  My prayers aren't anything special.  I'm just loud and consistent about it.

I still believe.

• Members

Well I am back from my ultrasound but I don't see my doctor until 4 so won't know whether he will induce me sooner until then. But Ashton has gained 11 oz in one week, he now weighs 8lbs 4oz!!!! Hopefully he will do it by monday!!! Marcia be ready for the texting!!

Amanda

• Members
shellbellsmom

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Susannah hoping the outcome with the grandbabies is favorable for you. 

Amanda hang in there…your little one will be out in no time.

Betsy sounds like you work for a very compassionate company that thinks giving back is great for your community and its wonderful they get their employees involved. What a wonderful thing to become an Christmas angel to a little boy...I am sure he would appreciate and love every gift. 

Colleen sounds like you got the giving bug too... so happy to hear that some of the enlisted with be remembered this Christmas with care packages from you and your neighbors.  My son (age 22) has many friends, and we have couple nephews that will not make it home for the holidays this year. 

I try and find a family who may have a blood cancer patient that needs help with the holidays.  The first year after my daughter passed away I waited very late and called our local Children's Hospital, they had one family left that needed gifts who had a little boy with lymphoma.  It was a family of 5 boys and a mother- they had things on their list I had never heard of before.  It was pretty overwhelming for me to shop for 5 young boys then wrap all the gifts for them with zero holiday spirit.  I managed though and was happy to know Christmas morning the boys would have new clothes and lots of toys under their  tree.  Spoke with my son last week and said we need to get moving on finding another family that needs help...my Michelle seems to always hook up us. 

Tonight is our support groups memorial celebration evening at Gilda’s Club- (named after Gilda Radner of Saturday night Live who died from cancer at age 42).  We are asked to bring a dish to pass (one of our child’s favorites) so I am bring Chicken fettuccini Alfredo and then bring a CD of their favorite music and pictures or special items of theirs.  My husband is going along with me….he doesn’t attend the weekly group support group as he doesn’t want to SHARE…hopefully they will have a nice turn out and we can all come together and remember our children in a very relaxed and beautiful evening.  Now time to get off the computer and start cooking. 

Take Care everyone, Sue

• Members

AMANDA ID BE A COACH...LOL...PRAYING ALL IS WELL FOR YOU AND THE LIL BIG BOY..MY KIDS WERE 8 6 KIMBERLY, 8 7 KODY, 8 11 1/2 KOURTNEY ALL NATURAL...I HAD KOURTNEY IN 4 HOURS...

WISH I COULD SMELL HER LIL HEAD AGAIN..

post-22932-128153896097_thumb.jpg

• Members

[align=left]Colour - Indigo is a sedative and it helps to open up our intuition. The colour of divine knowledge and the higher mind.  It’s a colour ranging from a deeper blue to a violet hue.[/align]

[align=left]The darkness of the blue is the abyss, the violet hue the light from the wisdom and knowledge of those who share my experience.  The other Indigos.  [/align]

[align=left]I was referring to Methadone in my previous post.  That is handed out thru pharamacies to treat Narcotic addicts.  Crystal Meth here is rampant.  It takes lives, leaving a shell of an existence for those in its grip.[/align]

[align=left]Betsy – The story behind the words of this song give it a special meaning. “Perhaps Love”, yes I think so.[/align]

[align=left]Colleen – Good job.  Service persons do need to know that while they are ‘doing their job’ they are not forgotten by those at home.  We have similar here, just not as personal as a Neighbourhood.   Pay it forward in the name of Brian.[/align]

[align=left]Amanda – Wow 8lb+ Great news.  Know we are all waiting with you hoping for good news.  My stepsons baby is scheduled for C Section Dec 7th. It’s so hot here and she is such a tiny mummy to be with a bub about the same size as yours..[/align]Lorri - Luck with the meeting today.  Your girl would look gorgeous in a burlap sack.  Handsome hubby!

[align=left]Mikes Avatar was cropped from a picture taken Christmas 05.  He was sitting with his siblings.  [/align]

[align=left]This is the shot just before that.  Just like little kids, someone said or did something as I snapped.  They are Mike 30, Melissa 29 & Steven 28.  [/align]

[align=left]mikelisasteven.jpg[/align]

[align=left]This is the da boys with Harmony 2005.  Love these pics.[/align]

mikesteveharmony.jpg

[align=left]Had coffee with Bernadette, a friend who lost her husband to Malignant Myeloma in Oct.  She went thru the list of things she has had to do since his passing including filing for Probate.  Tears rimmed her eyes as she told me how sad she was now he was gone.....but you know she said “I am so very very glad I had him in my life as long as I did”.....How true....[/align]

[align=left]Warts and all, I have treasured memories of 31yrs with my brown eyed boy that are all the more precious because of that day in Jan.....;)[/align]

• Members

Trudi, I clicked on the youtube but was told that video isnt available in my country due to copyright :( Any other suggestions? I just love youtube!

Lynn

• Members

Colleen(Brians Mom)-So WONDERFUL that you are included in this time of giving & need. No one should ever have to spend the holidays without knowing they are thought of by someone. Having no family and no one that cares would be devastating to me. It is basically just the 4 of us now and FAMILY means EVERYTHING; even if we are a small family. You mentioned you bought beef jerky(Brians fav) for the care package. So peculiar, as I am making beef jerky today. My boys LOVE it! I make my own, never liked that soft store bought kind. I was born & raised in Houston Tx and fondly remember the many times we went to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo; some of the best beef jerky in the world can be purchased there. Bought a dehydrator and began experimenting with my own recipe. The boys eat it Much Faster than it takes me to make it though. We are addicted to the stuff! Anyway, just wanted to say GREAT JOB!

Marcia(Bethany's Mom)-My thoughts are with you and I hope you are getting around better.

Deneace(BjsMom)

• Members

Trudi----Love the pics of your family. Your Mike looks so happy...as do

all the rest of your family. Mike & my Davey were both 31 yrs. old when

they passed,....though different yrs. Dave was born in 1971,......when

was you Mike born?  Yes.....those were happier times back "before". Now,

we seem to measure everything "before" and "after". Sad, but true.

Peace & comfort to you, friend. 

As usual......I love all the pics posted. Thanks everyone.

Davey&Lisasmom,  Sherry

• Members

Amanda----Goodness, I thought that your baby wasn't due til January.

I must have made a mistake.  Anyhow......good luck...soon your little

baby boy will b joining your family. Peace & prayers.

Sherry

• Members

Well I just got back from the doctors appointment. He is still wanting to wait until 38 weeks but since I am having signs of hypertension he is testing me and it will all depend on that. They drew blood and I had over 1000mg of glucose spilling into my urine. They are having me come back in the morning to redo my non stress test and some kind of doppler thing on the cord to see how the cord and placenta are doing and I am also put on bedrest. Why won't they just induce me? This same stuff started happening last time except for the blood pressure. I'm getting really agrivated. But I guess depending on all the results tomorrow he may want to take him next week so it's just the waiting game now. I'm just ready for this to be over.

Amanda

• Members

Lynn - here is another link for this song. 

If it doesn't work go to youtube and type "How to day goodbye, Michael W Smith".

Sherry - Mike was born 4th June 1975, just 16 days shy of my 20th birthday.....Gorgeous child with dark brown eyes.

Hot as here today.......:cool:

• Members

WOW, started listening to the song, sorry...could not finish it, maybe it was the lead in about why he wrote the song, I dont know, but with my circumstances I just could not listen to it.....be ready for tears ----

Love you all, Marcia    Bethanys Mom Forever