In our beautiful Gallery

Helping You Find Zen On Your Grief Journey

Back To Zen

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
momofJustin

Loss of an Adult Child

peggy a sad mom

wow by the looks of this page no one has received anything. everyone is gone. i hope people would at least sign on and say hi then come back another day to write. margarett can you see this? it's peggy my son was 44 passed on jan 20th 2018. i don't know what's going on here.

peggy 

NiquesMom

I am here,  off and on,  don't say much because it's all the same.  I fluctuate between happy and sad,  sometimes at the same time.  We find out next week if we are approved to adopt,  not sure it will be in out favor. Told them about nique and that I know I can never fill her spot,  but our house is so quiet and Kyle is lonely.  Will see what they decide.  Maybe we are too damaged for kids that have already gone through so much. 

MargeeTx

Hey Peggy.....maybe it is just everyone is really busy with summer going away and all that happens in August and

September. I miss all of you and I know I haven’t posted nearly like I have wanted to.  But mine has been because I have been in such a funk since Jason died in January last year and this is my first damned anniversary of that.  I saw a therapist back in 1991....I can’t even remember her name.  But she helped me ALOT. I found my old notebook that I used while I was seeing her.  I think I told y’all that I am not motivated to do anything but sleep or cry.....probably for the past month.  One thing she suggested is that rather than “looking at all that I know I need todo ,pick one thing and do only that ...setting a time limit....then when I have done whatever, I can then decide to do another something or not.....but whatever is ok. I am thinking of making a list.  Mike has told to hire my yard guy to do all of my fall stuff.....that took an elephant off my mind.

I have ruined my nose with all the blowing andihave a fever blister up inside my right nostril.  But I have my heart surgery April 9.  Light some candles and start praying.  Been out for 8-10 hours Care’s the piss out of me .

thank you all for letting me vent.  It does help

ooxxmargarett

Mason’s Mom

I am still here too. One day at a time, one step at a time. Not a day goes by without sadness,  I hide it from most because grief makes people uncomfortable. 

peggy a sad mom

good morning margarett and mason's. some days are better then others but we know that. i do good hiding it too. except on special days then i just keep to myself

peggy

Mason’s Mom

The last few days have been rough. Nothing in particular just missing my son. I'm Struggling with  sleep and holding it together. 

daveydow1

Hello to Peggy, .....Virginia.....Margee......and Mason's Mom........

Good to see you all.  Will try to get on here more often,......sometimes have

a bit of trouble with getting on, and  new formats can be confusing.

Leah.....How are you doing?   Miss you,...... but it's my fault since I haven't been

on here lately. :mellow2:   

WISHING   EVERYONE  PEACE  AND  COMFORT.

Davey&Lisasmon, .....sherry

MargeeTx

hey everybody,    Ya”ll would be proud of me.....mike and spent all day yesterday cleaning my nasty-ass bedroom.  Oops.  I am trying to temper my sarcastic comments’ on here, but my sense of humor is pretty dark/raunchy and borders on ‘sick’..... too many years working in healthcare, so I never mean to inflict personal pain.  Just attribute it to me being half nuts.And the other half hasn’t been diagnosed yet.  Anyway, I could hardly move today, so I figure I will try to act like a maid every other day.

We have had beautiful weather here fo the last days, but I haven’t felt well enough to tackle flower bed clean up and everything is springing “Spring”.  Jeremy is going to send a couple of guys to help me (he told me if he had time he would...instead he would pay the guys for me)  He is such a sweetheart. Jason was always my garden boy. I refuse to go to our Botanical gardens because then I just want to do more and more.  I am going to forced to cut back on my gardening endeavors.... no more 75 containers.

my surgery is April 9th.....y’all get to the dollar store and get a zillion candles and start praying.  I am really scared about this one......8-10 hrs on the table. Then flat on back for the next 10 hours.   Pray that this doesn’t mess up my back like last time.

let’s hear from all of you!!

xxoomargarett