Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Gone Too Soon Grief Group and Open Discussion

Hello,

I see that we have some new folks who have joined this circle.  I’m so sorry the loss of your child brought you here, but I’m also glad you’re here because it shows that you are attempting to manage your grief instead of it managing you.  Every person in this group understands the deep, unbearable sorrow that comes from losing a child.  The goal is to turn to each other to find comfort and relief, even if its for a moment.  

I let my grief manage me for many years after losing my son, Adam, to neuroblastoma in 2004.   It didn’t help that my daughter still had to doctor for her own neuroblastoma follow up treatment, along with other medical and emotional issues that emerged months/years down the road.    I really didn’t start facing/managing my grief until 2019.

I now offer an online Zoom Grief Group for bereaved parents and family members the 3rd Monday of each month at 7PM (ET).   We use scripture, grief education, prayer and the support of each other to navigate our grief journeys.  If you think you might be interested you can view the link below.

https://sites.google.com/view/gtsgriefgroup/home

Otherwise, please use this to launch open discussion.   You can share your story, your child’s story or anything else that would be helpful to you in your grief.

Much love, hugs and prayers to all of you

Laura💜🙏🏻

Adam’s mom (12/11/89-1/8/04)

1 topic in this forum

1. Online Grief Group

• 0 replies

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.