Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Spirituality

KayC

• Members
2 hours ago, KayC said:

Thank you! to both of you!  Last night, if it wasn't bad enough, I got aother bill from the well people!  I'd been told the first bill included them coming back, now they say naught.  I don't see how I could have misunderstood.  So I'm grappling in my budget for more thousands I don't have and I get hit with another bill yet!  Didn't sleep a lot.  But my scripture today was:

Philippians 4-13.jpg

How appropo!

Very beautiful, and you can!

• Like 1

• Members
foreverhis
6 hours ago, KayC said:

Thank you! to both of you!  Last night, if it wasn't bad enough, I got aother bill from the well people!  I'd been told the first bill included them coming back, now they say naught.  I don't see how I could have misunderstood.  So I'm grappling in my budget for more thousands I don't have and I get hit with another bill yet!  Didn't sleep a lot.  But my scripture today was:

Philippians 4-13.jpg

How appropo!

That really is the perfect verse for you today. I hope it’s okay for me to believe that one way He strengthens you is by letting us help lift you up in spirit and with love.❤️ 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Totally!  I didn't sleep past midnight.  The contractor just left and I put the results in the positives section.  I'll repeat here:
The contractor just left...I requested two bids, one for short term emergent to save my essential room with electrical, water tank, pipes, and freezer, and the other for the back of the carport.  He agreed.  I told him I understand wood fluctuates by the week (Random Lengths comes out with it's pricing every week...I used to be Office Mgr for a mill) but it'd give me an idea give/take.  I feel so relieved!  He's going to call the Mormon missionaries to have them give me a call and I can arrange a time with them and get a dumpster up here meanwhile and he'll provide a dolly to them.  Later when I've had $ saved up I can do the back of the carport.  I discovered a "blower & box" that weighs a ton that needs moved, I didn't even know I had it...that will go into the dumpster if they can get it in there.  A truck will move it when it's full.  

Now that I have a plan, I am so relieved!  I don't want the carport going too long w/o the back replaced so will do my best to save $ for it.  Still no prices but he said what he does to save my tank/electrical room will be under $1,000.  Whew! 

• Hugs 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, HisMunchkin said:

Do none of you feel that your partner's heart is breaking seeing you upset?  And then feel guilty for that?  I was just thinking today - if it were me who had died and if I could see what my husband has been up to.  If I saw him suffer like I've been suffering, that would be extremely painful for me.  On the other hand, if I saw him heal day by day and start picking up the pieces of his life and enjoying it, that would make me feel so relieved.  He didn't like seeing me upset when he was alive.  I don't think he would like seeing me upset if he's able to see me now.  Every step of the way, I still talk to him in my head.  I still carry him in my heart.  When I have moments of joy, even though they've been very rare, he's on my mind.  I feel as if I'm sharing the joy with him.  Kind of hard to explain. 

Except regarding heaven it says no more tears, no more pain...so not sure how they're shielded from that but they are.  That's why I don't worry about George, I know he's okay, I worry more about me as I'm the one stuck here.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2