Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Angel Anniversary and prayer request

Laura Ann

• Members

19 years today since I lost my Adam.   As some of you know, my daughter had the same cancer that took Adam.   After he died, my attempts to help her face her grief resulted in her developing a seizure disorder.   This resulted in us walking on eggshells with our grief, preventing any of us from facing our grief properly for many years.  This, compounded with the fact that we still had to doctor for Amandas cancer, plus all the other secondary effects of cancer and trauma led to the significant decline in her (and our) mental health that we continue to deal with.

So today, on Adam’s 19th angel anniversary, I ask anyone who reads this to pray for my Amanda.   Ask that God can help to both soften and strengthen her heart, to lead her in finally facing her own grief, cancer experience, and the trauma of surviving the same cancer that took her brother.   🙏🏻💜🙏🏻💜

Peace,
Laura

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.