Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Unexpected loss due to cancer

Kat11

• Members

My partner of 30 years died from metastatic breast cancer on 9-7-22. By the time we got the diagnosis the cancer had spread to her liver, lymph, abdomen and bone. It was only 2 months from diagnosis to her passing. It was a very aggressive type of breast cancer. She was my everything. We did everything together for a lifetime. I am beyond devastated. Heart shattered in a million pieces. Really need to connect with some people who understand. I just don't know how to do this. I am in such agony. Any support would be so deeply appreciated.

• Hugs 1

• Members

@Kat11   I am very sorry about the sudden loss of your partner. I can't image how you feel with losing some one so close as a partner. I lost my Father suddenly and it's been about 10 months. I posted here on this part of the forum since his passing, and these thing helped ME.. everyone grieves differently but I hope that some of things that I have here with help you. Please take care of yourself and other here and else ware do care about you:

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.