Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mom, I Miss You

JasonA30

• Members
3 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Good afternoon/evening Ishita

Aww thanks I am always happy to hear from you too :-) I am glad you're feeling better, hope you're still feeling better when you read this. Oh nice I like German Shepherds and the different Collie mixes. I bet they are great to cuddle with! Again I am really glad your sister has two amazing dogs for you and your dad to be around.

Oh wow it can take years to get a green card? I didn't know it was such a long process, probably longer these days with Covid. Yeah that would be great if he could go to Canada when your sister moves there, that way he'll spend a whole year with your sister and you can more easily visit them in Canada compared to traveling the whole way to India. Our parents are really similar. My mom was the outgoing one who had lots of friends who she regularly spent time with, my dad has work friends but he doesn't really spend time with them outside of work and I wish he would especially now that mom isn't here.

Yeah my sister has been sending me pictures it's a cute one that's for sure. I definitely will. I am planning to take Bailey she's usually good around other dogs and as my sister and I see each other regularly we want and hope the dogs will get along.

Let me know what you guys end up eating tonight. I just had a hamburger and a salad on the side basic but good.

Work picked up a bit this afternoon but nothing too crazy. How were your meetings today?

Talk to you soon I'll prob check back before bed, but if not hope you sleep well tonight.

Jason

Hi Jason,

I don't know if I'm feeling better or not. When I don't think about mom I start feeling guilty. 

Do you ever feel this way? I keep looking at old chats with her and the pictures she shared. I am scared to live my life without her. I am sorry if I'm too negative these days. 

Yes, it takes forever to get a green card but it's easy to get it from Canada so maybe my sister will try that. They are moving to Vancouver which is 2 hours from me so all I need is a tourist visa. My mom was so excited to visit Canada. Now it will hurt to go without her.

Bailey is a good dog!! She is going to meet her little cousin. Please let me know how she reacts. Yeah, it's good for them to get along in the initial days.

Yeah, our parents are similar, our losses are similar, our pain is similar too. That's why its so easy to talk to you. I don't think your dad will talk to his friends much if he has not don't that much. My dad doesn't like to socialize much either and I think it's just a personality thing which won't change.

My sister made Thai food today. It was delicious. I didn't do anything in the kitchen today.

My day was full of meetings and I have one more with the India team tonight. I am already exhausted. 

Hope to hear back from you tonight. If not, let's talk tomorrow.

Ishita

• Members
55 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I don't know if I'm feeling better or not. When I don't think about mom I start feeling guilty. 

Do you ever feel this way? I keep looking at old chats with her and the pictures she shared. I am scared to live my life without her. I am sorry if I'm too negative these days. 

Yes, it takes forever to get a green card but it's easy to get it from Canada so maybe my sister will try that. They are moving to Vancouver which is 2 hours from me so all I need is a tourist visa. My mom was so excited to visit Canada. Now it will hurt to go without her.

Bailey is a good dog!! She is going to meet her little cousin. Please let me know how she reacts. Yeah, it's good for them to get along in the initial days.

Yeah, our parents are similar, our losses are similar, our pain is similar too. That's why its so easy to talk to you. I don't think your dad will talk to his friends much if he has not don't that much. My dad doesn't like to socialize much either and I think it's just a personality thing which won't change.

My sister made Thai food today. It was delicious. I didn't do anything in the kitchen today.

My day was full of meetings and I have one more with the India team tonight. I am already exhausted. 

Hope to hear back from you tonight. If not, let's talk tomorrow.

Ishita

Hi Ishita

And that's okay, I definitely understand that. I have moments like when I am playing with Bailey that I feel "normal" and I feel good, but when I sit back down thoughts of mom come back and it'll get me down. I just miss her so much I just want to hug her again.

Don't be sorry, this is really hard. I do have text messages and voice messages on my phone I go back and read and listen to, and definitely have pictures I look at. It usually makes me cry especially the voice mails hearing her voice knowing that's the only way I'll hear her voice now.

Oh that's good I hope your dad tries to get it from Canada then and that would be really nice with your sister only 2 hours away, much better than a 4-5 hour flight for you. Oh was she? Goodness, I am so sorry I know it'll be hard to go without her, but maybe when you go you'll see a Robin and that'll be your mom saying she is there with you.

I will for sure, I hope they get along. I am confident they will, just a little nervous just never know.

Yeah I wish we didn't have to meet like this with all this pain, you're so kind, and the similarities makes it easy to talk to you too. We can relate quite a lot. I unfortunately think you're right about our dads. My dad is 60 kind of hard to change now. I just hope he continues to keep up with his medication and things I can't be there 24/7 like mom was to keep on him. And I hope your dad stays on top of himself.

Sounds like you guys had a really good dinner I am happy to hear, you got a break in the kitchen today.

Oh wow really busy day work wise for you hope that last meeting doesn't take forever, I know I wish tomorrow was Friday already. I am ready to be done with this week.

I am off to bed. Goodnight Ishita, I hope you sleep well and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Jason

• Members
11 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita

And that's okay, I definitely understand that. I have moments like when I am playing with Bailey that I feel "normal" and I feel good, but when I sit back down thoughts of mom come back and it'll get me down. I just miss her so much I just want to hug her again.

Don't be sorry, this is really hard. I do have text messages and voice messages on my phone I go back and read and listen to, and definitely have pictures I look at. It usually makes me cry especially the voice mails hearing her voice knowing that's the only way I'll hear her voice now.

Oh that's good I hope your dad tries to get it from Canada then and that would be really nice with your sister only 2 hours away, much better than a 4-5 hour flight for you. Oh was she? Goodness, I am so sorry I know it'll be hard to go without her, but maybe when you go you'll see a Robin and that'll be your mom saying she is there with you.

I will for sure, I hope they get along. I am confident they will, just a little nervous just never know.

Yeah I wish we didn't have to meet like this with all this pain, you're so kind, and the similarities makes it easy to talk to you too. We can relate quite a lot. I unfortunately think you're right about our dads. My dad is 60 kind of hard to change now. I just hope he continues to keep up with his medication and things I can't be there 24/7 like mom was to keep on him. And I hope your dad stays on top of himself.

Sounds like you guys had a really good dinner I am happy to hear, you got a break in the kitchen today.

Oh wow really busy day work wise for you hope that last meeting doesn't take forever, I know I wish tomorrow was Friday already. I am ready to be done with this week.

I am off to bed. Goodnight Ishita, I hope you sleep well and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Jason

Hi Jason,

How are you this morning? I took a sleeping pill and went to bed early last night. I had a bad headache from all the crying. 

Yes, you are right. It's ok to cry. I don't think the crying will ever stop. I wish we both didn't go through these losses. It was not their time to go. 

I don't have much work today and I have off tomorrow. I hope your next two days are light at work. I know you are looking forward to see the puppy and your family.

How is the weather today? It's sunny here and cold.

I don't remember if I suggested this to you but I will recommend listening to "Anxiety-The missing stage of grief" on audible or read it. This book has helped me so much and I realize it will help you too as you have anxiety issues just like me. Just a suggestion. No pressure.

I will talk to you soon. Hugs.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

How are you this morning? I took a sleeping pill and went to bed early last night. I had a bad headache from all the crying. 

Yes, you are right. It's ok to cry. I don't think the crying will ever stop. I wish we both didn't go through these losses. It was not their time to go. 

I don't have much work today and I have off tomorrow. I hope your next two days are light at work. I know you are looking forward to see the puppy and your family.

How is the weather today? It's sunny here and cold.

I don't remember if I suggested this to you but I will recommend listening to "Anxiety-The missing stage of grief" on audible or read it. This book has helped me so much and I realize it will help you too as you have anxiety issues just like me. Just a suggestion. No pressure.

I will talk to you soon. Hugs.

Hi Ishita

I am okay this morning, the sun is back out today hoping it warms up for the afternoon. Sorry to hear about your rough night sending hugs. Was your sister there to comfort you? How is your headache this morning? I also take a sleep aid. I have melatonin jellies to help me get to sleep.

I talked to my aunt a couple weeks ago who had it really rough when my gram passed, its been 3 years since then and she said she still cries not as often, but there are days something makes her really think about and miss gram and gets her down. I think and hope eventually we'll get to that point where we won't cry as much, but we will always miss our moms and it'll make us cry some days and that's normal with how much me loved our moms. Our losses are still so fresh, it'll only be 4 months this Sunday since my mom passed, and I know your mom's passing is even more recent. We definitely need more time to heal and process it all.

Oh that's good I am glad you don't have much work today and off tomorrow, hope you and your dad can maybe do something together even if it's just a little walk with the dogs.

Work has been steady this morning making my way through it

Thank you so much I will definitely check that book out, I looked at books the other day that talk about grief but couldn't decide where to start, I will look into that one and perhaps I'll start there.

Talk to you soon

Jason

• Members
1 hour ago, JasonA30 said:

Thanks Jason for always understanding and helping me heal with those kind words. I can understand why your aunt still cries. I think it's going to be like that for me for the rest of my life. My sister was around. She is so different than me. She is emotionally strong. So I think sometimes she doesn't understand and asks me to distract myself. It's easy to say but difficult to do. But she is singlehandedly taking care of me and my dad and I'm sure mom is proud of her. I know your sister is emotionally strong as well. So maybe you can relate to what I'm saying. I am glad we have someone who is like that in our lives. 

I am feeling better this morning. Headache gone. I have prescribed anxiety and sleep medication. These days my doctor has also prescribed anti depressant which I take everyday. 

Yes, I want to go on a walk with him and the dogs. Hopefully he will agree. 

I am glad work is not too hectic for you either. Weekend is almost here. 

Yeah, let me know if you read or listen to it. I prefer listening than reading but either way I'm sure it will help.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Take care!

• Members
3 hours ago, Lost now said:

Thanks Jason for always understanding and helping me heal with those kind words. I can understand why your aunt still cries. I think it's going to be like that for me for the rest of my life. My sister was around. She is so different than me. She is emotionally strong. So I think sometimes she doesn't understand and asks me to distract myself. It's easy to say but difficult to do. But she is singlehandedly taking care of me and my dad and I'm sure mom is proud of her. I know your sister is emotionally strong as well. So maybe you can relate to what I'm saying. I am glad we have someone who is like that in our lives. 

I am feeling better this morning. Headache gone. I have prescribed anxiety and sleep medication. These days my doctor has also prescribed anti depressant which I take everyday. 

Yes, I want to go on a walk with him and the dogs. Hopefully he will agree. 

I am glad work is not too hectic for you either. Weekend is almost here. 

Yeah, let me know if you read or listen to it. I prefer listening than reading but either way I'm sure it will help.

Take care!

You're very welcome Ishita. I am happy I can help you any little way I can. You're helping me a lot too. I felt a little bit better when my aunt said she still has days where she cries, made me feel normal that if she still cries 3 years later, than me crying 4 months later is pretty normal and ok. I can completely relate. It's almost like we have the same sister, my sister is the strong one. My sister talks about how she misses mom but at least from what I can tell she seems to be doing well, much better than I. She's going out and keeping busy while I am struggling and lack desire. I totally get it my sister has told me too I need to get back to doing things I enjoy and I try some days, but it's hard. I am happy you have your sister and she's doing everything she can to help you and your dad that's one amazing loving sister you got. 

I am glad you were feeling better when you wrote back. How are you feeling now?

Did you get your dad out on a walk with the dogs? I hope so, but if not I hope you went at least and got a little walk in with the dogs.

Yeah just one more day of work for me thankfully. Glad you have the day off tomorrow!

I definitely will, I've looked at the book and think I will buy it and give it a chance thank you again for the suggestion.

I hope to hear back from you this evening, let me know how your day was. I'll check back once in awhile before bed tonight and try to write back if you reply :-)

Jason

• Members
2 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

You're very welcome Ishita. I am happy I can help you any little way I can. You're helping me a lot too. I felt a little bit better when my aunt said she still has days where she cries, made me feel normal that if she still cries 3 years later, than me crying 4 months later is pretty normal and ok. I can completely relate. It's almost like we have the same sister, my sister is the strong one. My sister talks about how she misses mom but at least from what I can tell she seems to be doing well, much better than I. She's going out and keeping busy while I am struggling and lack desire. I totally get it my sister has told me too I need to get back to doing things I enjoy and I try some days, but it's hard. I am happy you have your sister and she's doing everything she can to help you and your dad that's one amazing loving sister you got. 

I am glad you were feeling better when you wrote back. How are you feeling now?

Did you get your dad out on a walk with the dogs? I hope so, but if not I hope you went at least and got a little walk in with the dogs.

Yeah just one more day of work for me thankfully. Glad you have the day off tomorrow!

I definitely will, I've looked at the book and think I will buy it and give it a chance thank you again for the suggestion.

I hope to hear back from you this evening, let me know how your day was. I'll check back once in awhile before bed tonight and try to write back if you reply :-)

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes, it's totally ok to cry. I'm sure our sisters cry too but they do it when they are alone. Yeah, it does seem like we have exact same sister. That's funny. Like mine yours seem a lovely person too and it's good to have a big sister like her .

I am doing better now. No headache today. I did doze off in the afternoon for an hour. How was your work? And yes, just one more day and then you get to relax and spend time with family.

I didn't go out today for the walk but my sister and dad went. I had a meeting at that time. I'm glad he agreed. 

How is Bailey? Fred and Ralph are doing well. I saw their pictures today. Miss them so much.

Hope to hear back from you before you go to bed. 

Ishita

• Members
5 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

Yes, it's totally ok to cry. I'm sure our sisters cry too but they do it when they are alone. Yeah, it does seem like we have exact same sister. That's funny. Like mine yours seem a lovely person too and it's good to have a big sister like her .

I am doing better now. No headache today. I did doze off in the afternoon for an hour. How was your work? And yes, just one more day and then you get to relax and spend time with family.

I didn't go out today for the walk but my sister and dad went. I had a meeting at that time. I'm glad he agreed. 

How is Bailey? Fred and Ralph are doing well. I saw their pictures today. Miss them so much.

Hope to hear back from you before you go to bed. 

Ishita

Good evening Ishita

I am sure they do you're right, in fact my sister has told me of course she really misses mom they were close too and that she has moments where she cries but I think for her it doesn't drive her down all day like me, she cries, gets it out and kind of keeps going. Thanks yeah I love my sister a lot don't know what I'd do without her, she's married and I get along really well with my brother in law.

I am glad you're doing better and don't have any headaches that makes me happy to hear. Got a nice nap in too I see. Work was a little busy got through it through.

I am happy your dad went with your sister for the walk, maybe the more he gets out walking it will loosen him up a bit. Any plans for you all to do something tomorrow since you're off? Does your sister work?

Bailey is well, we played in the backyard tonight. Aww that's so good glad you got to see Ralph and Fred and they're doing well. Oh I bet you do and they miss you too. Hardest part of going on vacation is not seeing Bailey I always miss my best buddy so much.

It's only after 8 for me, maybe I'll be back on I usually go to bed around 10 or 11, but if I am not have a goodnight, sleep well and we'll talk tomorrow :-)

Jason

• Members
56 minutes ago, JasonA30 said:

Good evening Ishita

I am sure they do you're right, in fact my sister has told me of course she really misses mom they were close too and that she has moments where she cries but I think for her it doesn't drive her down all day like me, she cries, gets it out and kind of keeps going. Thanks yeah I love my sister a lot don't know what I'd do without her, she's married and I get along really well with my brother in law.

I am glad you're doing better and don't have any headaches that makes me happy to hear. Got a nice nap in too I see. Work was a little busy got through it through.

I am happy your dad went with your sister for the walk, maybe the more he gets out walking it will loosen him up a bit. Any plans for you all to do something tomorrow since you're off? Does your sister work?

Bailey is well, we played in the backyard tonight. Aww that's so good glad you got to see Ralph and Fred and they're doing well. Oh I bet you do and they miss you too. Hardest part of going on vacation is not seeing Bailey I always miss my best buddy so much.

It's only after 8 for me, maybe I'll be back on I usually go to bed around 10 or 11, but if I am not have a goodnight, sleep well and we'll talk tomorrow :-)

Jason

Hey there,

Aww I am sure she misses her badly. Was your niece close to you mom too? My sister is married too. I get along with my brother in law. I consider him my brother and I share more with him than I share with my sister. 

Glad work was not that bad for you. Do you usually have a lot of meetings or rarely? My day is half meetings and half my tasks.

My sister is working tomorrow so we won't go anything. I might join them for a walk tomorrow. Other than that, we might cook something together. It's my brother in laws birthday today. My sister cooked something nice. I don't know what it is but will find out. 

I still feel guilty eating nice food and doing anything fun so I'm avoiding those things but I will eat the food she made.

Yes, traveling without the dogs is so heartbreaking but I'm guessing when you do your sister or dad watches Bailey. Now she will have a little sibling to keep her busy.

Talk to you soon. If we don't, sleep well and we will talk tomorrow.

• Members
8 hours ago, Lost now said:

Hey there,

Aww I am sure she misses her badly. Was your niece close to you mom too? My sister is married too. I get along with my brother in law. I consider him my brother and I share more with him than I share with my sister. 

Glad work was not that bad for you. Do you usually have a lot of meetings or rarely? My day is half meetings and half my tasks.

My sister is working tomorrow so we won't go anything. I might join them for a walk tomorrow. Other than that, we might cook something together. It's my brother in laws birthday today. My sister cooked something nice. I don't know what it is but will find out. 

I still feel guilty eating nice food and doing anything fun so I'm avoiding those things but I will eat the food she made.

Yes, traveling without the dogs is so heartbreaking but I'm guessing when you do your sister or dad watches Bailey. Now she will have a little sibling to keep her busy.

Talk to you soon. If we don't, sleep well and we will talk tomorrow.

Good morning Ishita

I woke up feeling anxious today I feel like my anxiety is up, I think because it's Friday and I just want this work day to be over. How are you today?

Yeah, my niece and mom were extremely close. My niece stayed with my mom all day while my sister went to work until my niece was old enough to go to school. She really cried hard at the funeral, see I didn't cry much then because I stupidly felt I needed to be strong for my niece. Oh nice I am very happy you get along with your brother in law too and share a lot in common with him. It was just me and my sister growing up and I have a lot of girl cousins ha who I love very much, but when my sister started dating my now brother in law I was so happy to finally have a guy in the family around my age.

No I don't have very many meetings, if I do they're usually short and to the point. So you have meetings daily then?

I hope you do join them for a walk, but if you're up to it nothing wrong with not going. Happy birthday to him, I am sure whatever it is your sister prepared it will be very delicious. Let me know if you guys cook something together tonight.

In time you'll be able to eat nice food and have fun, but I know it's hard right now. I can't say I feel guilty, but I have a hard time finding fun these days. Playing with Bailey I have fun, but like I used to enjoy video games and now when I try to play I'll play for 10 minutes and be done, I watch TV and can't get into what I am watching. 

Yeah usually my dad will watch Bailey when I travel because I usually go on vacation with my sister, niece and brother in law. My dad is a homebody doesn't really like to go places.

Look forward to hearing fro you later today, hope you slept well and slept in on your day off. Talk to you later

Jason

• Members
4 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Good morning Ishita

I woke up feeling anxious today I feel like my anxiety is up, I think because it's Friday and I just want this work day to be over. How are you today?

Yeah, my niece and mom were extremely close. My niece stayed with my mom all day while my sister went to work until my niece was old enough to go to school. She really cried hard at the funeral, see I didn't cry much then because I stupidly felt I needed to be strong for my niece. Oh nice I am very happy you get along with your brother in law too and share a lot in common with him. It was just me and my sister growing up and I have a lot of girl cousins ha who I love very much, but when my sister started dating my now brother in law I was so happy to finally have a guy in the family around my age.

No I don't have very many meetings, if I do they're usually short and to the point. So you have meetings daily then?

I hope you do join them for a walk, but if you're up to it nothing wrong with not going. Happy birthday to him, I am sure whatever it is your sister prepared it will be very delicious. Let me know if you guys cook something together tonight.

In time you'll be able to eat nice food and have fun, but I know it's hard right now. I can't say I feel guilty, but I have a hard time finding fun these days. Playing with Bailey I have fun, but like I used to enjoy video games and now when I try to play I'll play for 10 minutes and be done, I watch TV and can't get into what I am watching. 

Yeah usually my dad will watch Bailey when I travel because I usually go on vacation with my sister, niece and brother in law. My dad is a homebody doesn't really like to go places.

Look forward to hearing fro you later today, hope you slept well and slept in on your day off. Talk to you later

Jason

Hi Jason,

I am sorry you are feeling anxious today. Hopefully by now you are feeling better. There is no option but to just go through it in the morning. If you are still feeling anxious please take few hours off from work and sit with Bailey. Mornings are really bad for me as well. I slept ok. Last night I woke up screaming. My dad ran into my room and woke me up. He sat with me for 10 minutes and then I fell asleep. I don't know what happened but when he woke me up I started crying. I am ok now. I woke up at 8:30 and made coffee for everyone. 

Yeah, I understand why you wanted a guy in your circle. It's easy to get along with them. I am sure your cousins and sister adore you and lucky to have you as their brother.

I don't do anything fun these days. I only read about grief articles and watch videos on grief and afterlife. These things help me heal so I decided to keep doing it. I don't like watching tv now. You should play video games if you used to. They are a good distraction. Do you enjoy racing video games? I am pretty bad at handling the controls.

I hope your niece is doing well now. If she spent all day with your mom then I am sure she is still heartbroken and miss her. I hope the new puppy can help her feel better.

It's cloudy here and cold so I don't think we will go out today. I am going to sit with dad almost all day and try to talk to him. 

Yeah, we are in the project planning phase so we have meetings every day but I expect less meetings over time. 

You have few more hours and then you are done. You should log off early if that's an option.

Take care and talk to you soon. Hugs.

• Members
40 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I am sorry you are feeling anxious today. Hopefully by now you are feeling better. There is no option but to just go through it in the morning. If you are still feeling anxious please take few hours off from work and sit with Bailey. Mornings are really bad for me as well. I slept ok. Last night I woke up screaming. My dad ran into my room and woke me up. He sat with me for 10 minutes and then I fell asleep. I don't know what happened but when he woke me up I started crying. I am ok now. I woke up at 8:30 and made coffee for everyone. 

Yeah, I understand why you wanted a guy in your circle. It's easy to get along with them. I am sure your cousins and sister adore you and lucky to have you as their brother.

I don't do anything fun these days. I only read about grief articles and watch videos on grief and afterlife. These things help me heal so I decided to keep doing it. I don't like watching tv now. You should play video games if you used to. They are a good distraction. Do you enjoy racing video games? I am pretty bad at handling the controls.

I hope your niece is doing well now. If she spent all day with your mom then I am sure she is still heartbroken and miss her. I hope the new puppy can help her feel better.

It's cloudy here and cold so I don't think we will go out today. I am going to sit with dad almost all day and try to talk to him. 

Yeah, we are in the project planning phase so we have meetings every day but I expect less meetings over time. 

You have few more hours and then you are done. You should log off early if that's an option.

Take care and talk to you soon. Hugs.

Hi Ishita,

I am feeling a little better now it's going on noon so I am making my way through the day. Absolutely all we can do is do your best and go through it. I really didn't want to work today. I thought about asking my boss if there's a lot to do this afternoon and possibly taking off early. Yeah mornings are hard aren't they? Oh my were you having a bad dream or you don't know what made you scream? I am glad your dad was there to comfort you and you were able to get back to sleep. Glad you're okay now and I am sure everyone appreciate the coffee you made for them that was sweet of you.

Yeah before my sister met my brother in law I was really the only guy at family events other than my dad, uncles, pap that were older than me I didn't have any guys my age in the family to hang with so it's nice now. Aww thanks yeah my cousins and I get along well. My niece seems ok, she is 14 and goes to school and around her friends a lot that help keep her busy and having fun and yes the puppy is certainly helping too.

It's so hard to find the fun right now. For sure if that's what you feel is helping you heal then you should keep doing what works for you. Yes I do play racing games and a mix of everything. Do you mean you're bad at handling the controls in racing games or all games? My mom would try sometimes to play and she wasn't very good, but I always appreciated her giving something I enjoy a try and I tried to teach her.

It's the same here it's cloudy and cold. Let me know later if you got your dad to talk at all

Oh okay I see hopefully soon then you won't have as many meetings I hope.

I bought the book you suggested might start it tonight or this weekend sometime.

Hugs, take care enjoy your day as best you can. Talk again later I am sure.

• Members
6 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita,

I am feeling a little better now it's going on noon so I am making my way through the day. Absolutely all we can do is do your best and go through it. I really didn't want to work today. I thought about asking my boss if there's a lot to do this afternoon and possibly taking off early. Yeah mornings are hard aren't they? Oh my were you having a bad dream or you don't know what made you scream? I am glad your dad was there to comfort you and you were able to get back to sleep. Glad you're okay now and I am sure everyone appreciate the coffee you made for them that was sweet of you.

Yeah before my sister met my brother in law I was really the only guy at family events other than my dad, uncles, pap that were older than me I didn't have any guys my age in the family to hang with so it's nice now. Aww thanks yeah my cousins and I get along well. My niece seems ok, she is 14 and goes to school and around her friends a lot that help keep her busy and having fun and yes the puppy is certainly helping too.

It's so hard to find the fun right now. For sure if that's what you feel is helping you heal then you should keep doing what works for you. Yes I do play racing games and a mix of everything. Do you mean you're bad at handling the controls in racing games or all games? My mom would try sometimes to play and she wasn't very good, but I always appreciated her giving something I enjoy a try and I tried to teach her.

It's the same here it's cloudy and cold. Let me know later if you got your dad to talk at all

Oh okay I see hopefully soon then you won't have as many meetings I hope.

I bought the book you suggested might start it tonight or this weekend sometime.

Hugs, take care enjoy your day as best you can. Talk again later I am sure.

Hi Jason,

I am happy to know that you are feeling better. Mornings can be very tough. I hope you logged off early and got some rest and play time with Bailey.

That's nice. I'm sure there are perks of being the only brother. 

I'm bad at all video games. I have tried so many times but I enjoy watching it. Aww that's sweet your mom used to ay sometimes. I am sure it was a nice bonding activity.

I spent afternoon with dad. We both went for a short walk and took one of the dogs with us. He got some sleep in the afternoon. His sleep cycle is totally messed up. He gets only 3-4 hours of sleep so I am glad he got some in the afternoon. 

Dan and I talked a bit. He has no motivation left anymore. He is not doing well. But I think he likes having me around so I sit in his room all day before going to bed.

Thanks for getting that book. I know it will go you. Keep me updated.

Are you going to your sisters place tonight or tomorrow? 

Talk to you soon!

• Members
10 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I am happy to know that you are feeling better. Mornings can be very tough. I hope you logged off early and got some rest and play time with Bailey.

That's nice. I'm sure there are perks of being the only brother. 

I'm bad at all video games. I have tried so many times but I enjoy watching it. Aww that's sweet your mom used to ay sometimes. I am sure it was a nice bonding activity.

I spent afternoon with dad. We both went for a short walk and took one of the dogs with us. He got some sleep in the afternoon. His sleep cycle is totally messed up. He gets only 3-4 hours of sleep so I am glad he got some in the afternoon. 

Dan and I talked a bit. He has no motivation left anymore. He is not doing well. But I think he likes having me around so I sit in his room all day before going to bed.

Thanks for getting that book. I know it will go you. Keep me updated.

Are you going to your sisters place tonight or tomorrow? 

Talk to you soon!

Hi Ishita,

I took your advice work slowed down and at about 1:30 I asked my boss if she thought she'd need me and if not could I take the rest of the day off and she had no problem with that, so that was a nice relief.

Unfortunately it was cold and rainy, but I did relax with Bailey and took it easy.

That's how my mom was she enjoyed watching me play games. What kind of games do you enjoy watching? Yeah mom and I always had a good laugh she'd try for awhile then give the controller back to me so she could watch, and would always comment I make it look so easy.

Goodness, I am so sorry your dad is having a really, really hard time. I am glad you two got out for a walk and glad he got some sleep this afternoon. Maybe he needs sleep medicine to help him sleep better. I know you can get over the counter sleep aids at most stores.

You and your sister are two very loving daughters, I know your dad is happy to have you two by his side right now. I am sorry I wish I had better advice to give to you to help him other than to be with him as much as you can and try to keep him talking. Did you guys eat anything good tonight?

Tomorrow afternoon we're meeting at my sister's, I'll let you know how it goes.

And I'll let you know what I think of the book when I start getting into it, thanks again for the suggestion I appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you again tonight, but if not as always have a goodnight and hope you sleep well. 

• Members

Hi Ishita,

I took your advice work slowed down and at about 1:30 I asked my boss if she thought she'd need me and if not could I take the rest of the day off and she had no problem with that, so that was a nice relief.

Unfortunately it was cold and rainy, but I did relax with Bailey and took it easy.

That's how my mom was she enjoyed watching me play games. What kind of games do you enjoy watching? Yeah mom and I always had a good laugh she'd try for awhile then give the controller back to me so she could watch, and would always comment I make it look so easy.

Goodness, I am so sorry your dad is having a really, really hard time. I am glad you two got out for a walk and glad he got some sleep this afternoon. Maybe he needs sleep medicine to help him sleep better. I know you can get over the counter sleep aids at most stores.

You and your sister are two very loving daughters, I know your dad is happy to have you two by his side right now. I am sorry I wish I had better advice to give to you to help him other than to be with him as much as you can and try to keep him talking. Did you guys eat anything good tonight?

Tomorrow afternoon we're meeting at my sister's, I'll let you know how it goes.

And I'll let you know what I think of the book when I start getting into it, thanks again for the suggestion I appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you again tonight, but if not as always have a goodnight and hope you sleep well. 

Hi Jason,

That's great. Your manager is very understanding. I'm so glad you got well deserved rest. Hope you sleep well tonight and feel refreshed tomorrow morning.

Yes, dad is not doing well. I'm very concerned. I am planning to get the otc sleep medication for him. Thanks for your kind words. We both try to make him feel better but there is nothing we can do to fix the problem. I don't know what did we do to deserve this. We miss mom so much.

Yes, I will look forward to hearing about the puppy experience tomorrow. I hope Bailey enjoys it too.

Haven't had dinner yet. My sister has made something again tonight. We will eat in a few minutes. What did you have?

I enjoy watching any games with suspense it mystery involved. I remember watching Resident Evil and it was exciting. I can never play. I am sure you miss your mom a lot when you play. She sounds fun. I am sure she is around you when you play.

Not sure if I will hear back from you tonight. You sleep well if I don't..talk to you tomorrow.

Ishita 

• Members

Good morning Ishita

Yes, I was very appreciative my boss let me have the afternoon off. I just relaxed with Bailey and had a decent evening. I slept pretty well too. How are you today? Any plans to do anything with your dad and sister?

My heart hurts for your dad, I can understand his pain as I know you can too. I've broken my wrist before and had stitches those healed in a few weeks, but losing my mom is the worst pain I've ever felt and the pain has been going for months. Let me know if he tries the otc sleep aid, lack of sleep will only make things worse as I am sure you probably know. I know when I don't sleep well it affects my mood for the whole day. No we didn't deserve this, it truly sucks.

What did your sister end up making last night? I am sure it was good. I had some tacos.

Oh nice I've played a few of the Resident Evil games they're good and fun! Aww thanks I like to think that mom is here watching me play still.

Just got back from doing a little shopping, going this afternoon to meet the puppy.

I started the book not too far into it but I am connecting and relating very much to it, in the little bit I read it made me feel more normal to have the experience I am having with losing my mom and hard I am taking it. Thank you again, I am going to keep reading it for sure.

I'll check back a few times today, hope to hear from you soon. Hugs

Jason

• Members

Good morning Ishita

Yes, I was very appreciative my boss let me have the afternoon off. I just relaxed with Bailey and had a decent evening. I slept pretty well too. How are you today? Any plans to do anything with your dad and sister?

My heart hurts for your dad, I can understand his pain as I know you can too. I've broken my wrist before and had stitches those healed in a few weeks, but losing my mom is the worst pain I've ever felt and the pain has been going for months. Let me know if he tries the otc sleep aid, lack of sleep will only make things worse as I am sure you probably know. I know when I don't sleep well it affects my mood for the whole day. No we didn't deserve this, it truly sucks.

What did your sister end up making last night? I am sure it was good. I had some tacos.

Oh nice I've played a few of the Resident Evil games they're good and fun! Aww thanks I like to think that mom is here watching me play still.

Just got back from doing a little shopping, going this afternoon to meet the puppy.

I started the book not too far into it but I am connecting and relating very much to it, in the little bit I read it made me feel more normal to have the experience I am having with losing my mom and hard I am taking it. Thank you again, I am going to keep reading it for sure.

I'll check back a few times today, hope to hear from you soon. Hugs

Jason

Hi Jason,

I woke up little late today. My sister is planning to go to some store for groceries. She is asking Dad and me to go with her. I have said no but she won't listen. So we are planning to go but will most likely sit in the car while she goes in and gets stuff. 

Dad is doing ok today. Yes, he said he will try the otc sleep medication tonight. You are right. Sleep affects the mood and if you are already feeling low then lack of sleep can make it worse.

Nice. Did you get any toys for the puppy? I am looking forward to hear from you how it goes. Wishing Bailey luck too. I am sure she will be happy to see the puppy. Is your dad coming too?

I'm so glad the book is helping you. I am planning to listen it again on Audible. There are several stories you can relate to. I did.

Keep me updated on the book progress.

Take care,

Ishita

• Members
3 hours ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I woke up little late today. My sister is planning to go to some store for groceries. She is asking Dad and me to go with her. I have said no but she won't listen. So we are planning to go but will most likely sit in the car while she goes in and gets stuff. 

Dad is doing ok today. Yes, he said he will try the otc sleep medication tonight. You are right. Sleep affects the mood and if you are already feeling low then lack of sleep can make it worse.

Nice. Did you get any toys for the puppy? I am looking forward to hear from you how it goes. Wishing Bailey luck too. I am sure she will be happy to see the puppy. Is your dad coming too?

I'm so glad the book is helping you. I am planning to listen it again on Audible. There are several stories you can relate to. I did.

Keep me updated on the book progress.

Take care,

Ishita

Hi Ishita

Nothing wrong with waking up late on the weekend. Hope that means you slept well :-) How did you make out going shopping with your sister and your dad? How has your day been overall? Your sister definitely means well trying to get you and your dad out of the house, but I understand where you're coming from too. My sister will invite and try to encourage me to go places with her, my niece, and brother in law a lot of times I opt not to, but some times I do join them and I am glad my sister hasn't given up on inviting me. We have loving older sisters looking out for us. 

Glad to hear he is open to trying the medication, I really hope it works for him and getting consistent rest will help him.

I just got back a little bit ago from my sister's had a good day, yeah my dad was there and seemed good overall, he tends to be in good spirits around my niece. The puppy is so cute, very soft. Bailey and him got along pretty well which made us happy. You know I should have bought him a toy you're right. I'll make sure to buy him something for next time. 

I will, I'll probably read some each night. I was laying in bed reading it last night before I went to sleep. I can see myself revisiting this book too.

Hope to hear from you again today, I'll check back later.

take care

Jason

• Members
4 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita

Nothing wrong with waking up late on the weekend. Hope that means you slept well :-) How did you make out going shopping with your sister and your dad? How has your day been overall? Your sister definitely means well trying to get you and your dad out of the house, but I understand where you're coming from too. My sister will invite and try to encourage me to go places with her, my niece, and brother in law a lot of times I opt not to, but some times I do join them and I am glad my sister hasn't given up on inviting me. We have loving older sisters looking out for us. 

Glad to hear he is open to trying the medication, I really hope it works for him and getting consistent rest will help him.

I just got back a little bit ago from my sister's had a good day, yeah my dad was there and seemed good overall, he tends to be in good spirits around my niece. The puppy is so cute, very soft. Bailey and him got along pretty well which made us happy. You know I should have bought him a toy you're right. I'll make sure to buy him something for next time. 

I will, I'll probably read some each night. I was laying in bed reading it last night before I went to sleep. I can see myself revisiting this book too.

Hope to hear from you again today, I'll check back later.

take care

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes, also I prefer sleeping because it's equivalent to being brain dead. I cant think about anything. 

Yeah, we went to the store. Dad and I sat in the car. Now my brother in law is asking us to get ready to go out for dinner. All four of us. We really don't want to but he won't listen. I tried making excuses too but didn't work. Dad said yes but I know he is being pressured into saying yes. But yes our sisters love us. I know your sister is not going to give up on you ever.

I am so glad your dad likes being around your niece. And now he also has two dogs to play with.

I'm happy you had a great day with the new puppy. I am sure he is cute. Was he scared of everyone or playful? And yes, he is too small. His needs will change in a week. You can get some chew toy for him next time.

I am happy for you. You got to spend a nice day with your family. Hopefully you will get good sleep tonight.

Talk to you later. Need to figure out how to get out of the dinner.

Ishita

• Members
22 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

Yes, also I prefer sleeping because it's equivalent to being brain dead. I cant think about anything. 

Yeah, we went to the store. Dad and I sat in the car. Now my brother in law is asking us to get ready to go out for dinner. All four of us. We really don't want to but he won't listen. I tried making excuses too but didn't work. Dad said yes but I know he is being pressured into saying yes. But yes our sisters love us. I know your sister is not going to give up on you ever.

I am so glad your dad likes being around your niece. And now he also has two dogs to play with.

I'm happy you had a great day with the new puppy. I am sure he is cute. Was he scared of everyone or playful? And yes, he is too small. His needs will change in a week. You can get some chew toy for him next time.

I am happy for you. You got to spend a nice day with your family. Hopefully you will get good sleep tonight.

Talk to you later. Need to figure out how to get out of the dinner.

Ishita

Hi Ishita,

Yeah sleeping is the only time I don't feel any anxiety or pain, so I can understand that.

Oh geez sorry your brother in law isn't listening. If you guys really don't want to go he should accept that and not pressure you to say yes. I know sometimes I just want to stay at home and not go out anywhere. My sister can be very persistent sometimes too about getting me to go with them when I don't want to, but she doesn't understand with my anxiety some days I just need/want to stay home.  

Yep he does, dad enjoyed the puppy too :-) They named him Chance by the way not sure I mentioned his name yet.

He is very cute and has really soft fur. He was pretty playful. I got there before my dad and I knelt down, had Bailey by the leash at first just in case and Chance came over and let me pet him, and Bailey and Chance sniffed each other checked each other out and play well together. Dad got there and Chance went up to him and let him pet him. Oh yeah for sure being a puppy you're right his needs will change a lot over the next several months.

Let me know how things go, I hope you can get out of dinner. I know your brother in law means well, but sometimes we just really don't want to go places and that's okay. Nothing wrong with wanting to stay home. Hugs

I hope you sleep well tonight, it's going on 10pm here so I most likely won't be back on tonight. I will definitely talk to you tomorrow

Jason

• Members
13 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita,

Yeah sleeping is the only time I don't feel any anxiety or pain, so I can understand that.

Oh geez sorry your brother in law isn't listening. If you guys really don't want to go he should accept that and not pressure you to say yes. I know sometimes I just want to stay at home and not go out anywhere. My sister can be very persistent sometimes too about getting me to go with them when I don't want to, but she doesn't understand with my anxiety some days I just need/want to stay home.  

Yep he does, dad enjoyed the puppy too :-) They named him Chance by the way not sure I mentioned his name yet.

He is very cute and has really soft fur. He was pretty playful. I got there before my dad and I knelt down, had Bailey by the leash at first just in case and Chance came over and let me pet him, and Bailey and Chance sniffed each other checked each other out and play well together. Dad got there and Chance went up to him and let him pet him. Oh yeah for sure being a puppy you're right his needs will change a lot over the next several months.

Let me know how things go, I hope you can get out of dinner. I know your brother in law means well, but sometimes we just really don't want to go places and that's okay. Nothing wrong with wanting to stay home. Hugs

I hope you sleep well tonight, it's going on 10pm here so I most likely won't be back on tonight. I will definitely talk to you tomorrow

Jason

Hi Jason,

We ended up going. We went to the same restaurant we had gone with mom last time she and dad visited us. It was not as bad as I expected. We had quick dinner and came back. Dad didn't talk much there but he ordered moms favorite dish and I shared that with him.

I understand why your sister is sometimes persistent with you (same reason as my sister and brother in law are) but as you said it's difficult to do things when your brain is clouded with anxiety.

Chance is such a cute name!! I am so glad to hear that he and Bailey got along and played with each other. I am sure your niece is happy with the new puppy being around and also for your dad. Seems like Chance won several hearts yesterday. Golden retriever puppies are adorable.

What are you going to do today? I hope it's a sunny day there and you and Bailey go out for walk. We are going to stay home. It's cold today and dad can't handle much cold.

Take care. Talk to you soon.

Ishita

• Members
1 hour ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

We ended up going. We went to the same restaurant we had gone with mom last time she and dad visited us. It was not as bad as I expected. We had quick dinner and came back. Dad didn't talk much there but he ordered moms favorite dish and I shared that with him.

I understand why your sister is sometimes persistent with you (same reason as my sister and brother in law are) but as you said it's difficult to do things when your brain is clouded with anxiety.

Chance is such a cute name!! I am so glad to hear that he and Bailey got along and played with each other. I am sure your niece is happy with the new puppy being around and also for your dad. Seems like Chance won several hearts yesterday. Golden retriever puppies are adorable.

What are you going to do today? I hope it's a sunny day there and you and Bailey go out for walk. We are going to stay home. It's cold today and dad can't handle much cold.

Take care. Talk to you soon.

Ishita

Hi Ishita

That's good to hear I am glad you went and it wasn't so bad. That's a nice way to honor your mom sharing her favorite dish with your dad. She was without a doubt smiling down. 

Yes and deep down I am very grateful that my sister keeps on me. If not for her I'd stay at home way too much. Even when I really don't want to go if I do end up going I usually have a good time and when I get back home I feel silly for not originally wanting to go. I hate anxiety so much. I am glad you have your sister and brother in law there for you too.

Thanks glad you like the name Chance, I like it too. Yeah my niece really loves him and was taking care of him yesterday, taking him out when he needed to potty, filling his water bowl. He is a puppy but you can tell he's going to be bigger than Bailey, his paws are already big. He sure did win our hearts. I've only seen fully grown Golden Retrievers, the puppies are very cute indeed!

I am not doing much today, it's windy, cold, and snowing here so doing the same as you staying home. Because of your dad's health or just doesn't like the cold? I hate being cold, but I like having family nearby so that's why I stay in this area. How are you doing overall today? I haven't cried, but a little down my mom passed 27th of November, so today marks 4 full months. It feels like she's been gone a lot longer, really miss her.

Talk to you later, take care

Jason

• Members
5 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita

That's good to hear I am glad you went and it wasn't so bad. That's a nice way to honor your mom sharing her favorite dish with your dad. She was without a doubt smiling down. 

Yes and deep down I am very grateful that my sister keeps on me. If not for her I'd stay at home way too much. Even when I really don't want to go if I do end up going I usually have a good time and when I get back home I feel silly for not originally wanting to go. I hate anxiety so much. I am glad you have your sister and brother in law there for you too.

Thanks glad you like the name Chance, I like it too. Yeah my niece really loves him and was taking care of him yesterday, taking him out when he needed to potty, filling his water bowl. He is a puppy but you can tell he's going to be bigger than Bailey, his paws are already big. He sure did win our hearts. I've only seen fully grown Golden Retrievers, the puppies are very cute indeed!

I am not doing much today, it's windy, cold, and snowing here so doing the same as you staying home. Because of your dad's health or just doesn't like the cold? I hate being cold, but I like having family nearby so that's why I stay in this area. How are you doing overall today? I haven't cried, but a little down my mom passed 27th of November, so today marks 4 full months. It feels like she's been gone a lot longer, really miss her.

Talk to you later, take care

Jason

Hi Jason,

Sending lots of strength your way. I am sure these are the worst 4 months of your life but you survived. You survived because your mom is giving you the strength you need. She is around you. I know it's a difficult day for you, your dad, sister and your niece. 

My dad likes the cold weather but because of his health issues he can't manage it anymore. I also want him to check his sugar levels. It's been two months he checked and I know the stress causes it to spike.

Yes, Chance will be soon bigger than Bailey. That's for sure. Bailey has only a little time to establish her dominance. Chance should know she is the big sister and the boss.

I am not looking forward to Monday. I get depressed on Sunday evenings. I am sure it's the same for you. 

I am here if you would like to talk more. If I don't hear from you tonight I hope you sleep well and I hope your mom visits you in your dream tonight. She is always around you! Always.

Hugs.

Ishita 

• Members
56 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

Sending lots of strength your way. I am sure these are the worst 4 months of your life but you survived. You survived because your mom is giving you the strength you need. She is around you. I know it's a difficult day for you, your dad, sister and your niece. 

My dad likes the cold weather but because of his health issues he can't manage it anymore. I also want him to check his sugar levels. It's been two months he checked and I know the stress causes it to spike.

Yes, Chance will be soon bigger than Bailey. That's for sure. Bailey has only a little time to establish her dominance. Chance should know she is the big sister and the boss.

I am not looking forward to Monday. I get depressed on Sunday evenings. I am sure it's the same for you. 

I am here if you would like to talk more. If I don't hear from you tonight I hope you sleep well and I hope your mom visits you in your dream tonight. She is always around you! Always.

Hugs.

Ishita 

Hi Ishita,

Thank you very much for the sweet words I cried a little today but not too much, you are right we survived and we will continue to do so with our moms giving us strength. I know my mom is with me all the time, just not the way we would prefer. Our moms are incredible that's why it's so hard on us.

I see I am sorry to hear it's his health that makes it hard for him in the cold. I know my dad being a smoker the cold air makes it harder for him to breathe in. Yeah he really needs to keep up on that to make sure his sugar levels are okay. I hope you or your sister can get him to do so, but I know it can be very hard to get an adult to do something.

Yeah haha Bailey better make it known soon who is the older one or Chance will take over. Bailey is around 35-40 pounds, and from what I read male Golden Retrievers can get up to 60-70 pounds, Chance definitely will pass Bailey up in size. 

I am the same way. Sunday evenings I get anxious/depressed knowing another full week of work is coming. Usually I look forward to sleep, but I hate going to bed Sunday nights just knowing when I get up I have work.

I might check back one more time maybe I'll hear from you again, but if not I wish the same to you hope you sleep well and hope our moms visit both of us tonight. Hugs

Jason

• Members

Hi Ishita,

Thank you very much for the sweet words I cried a little today but not too much, you are right we survived and we will continue to do so with our moms giving us strength. I know my mom is with me all the time, just not the way we would prefer. Our moms are incredible that's why it's so hard on us.

I see I am sorry to hear it's his health that makes it hard for him in the cold. I know my dad being a smoker the cold air makes it harder for him to breathe in. Yeah he really needs to keep up on that to make sure his sugar levels are okay. I hope you or your sister can get him to do so, but I know it can be very hard to get an adult to do something.

Yeah haha Bailey better make it known soon who is the older one or Chance will take over. Bailey is around 35-40 pounds, and from what I read male Golden Retrievers can get up to 60-70 pounds, Chance definitely will pass Bailey up in size. 

I am the same way. Sunday evenings I get anxious/depressed knowing another full week of work is coming. Usually I look forward to sleep, but I hate going to bed Sunday nights just knowing when I get up I have work.

I might check back one more time maybe I'll hear from you again, but if not I wish the same to you hope you sleep well and hope our moms visit both of us tonight. Hugs

Jason

Hi Jason,

It was a tough day for you. I am so proud of you for getting through it. It's not easy. 

Oh yes, smoking makes it hard to breathe. I really hope he reduces it with time or totally stop it but I know that's a tough one. My dad has a lot of health issues. He also had a sinus surgery two years ago and that's why he can't be out in the cold for a long time.

Bailey sounds adorable. It will be fun when Chance gets bigger. You guys can go to dog parks and they can chase each other.

I dozed off in the afternoon for 2 hours. I woke up depressed. I am not look forward to work tomorrow either. I hope your work day is not too crazy. Mine is ok.

It's probably too late for you so I think I will talk to you tomorrow.

Take care and sleep well!

Ishita

• Members
7 hours ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

It was a tough day for you. I am so proud of you for getting through it. It's not easy. 

Oh yes, smoking makes it hard to breathe. I really hope he reduces it with time or totally stop it but I know that's a tough one. My dad has a lot of health issues. He also had a sinus surgery two years ago and that's why he can't be out in the cold for a long time.

Bailey sounds adorable. It will be fun when Chance gets bigger. You guys can go to dog parks and they can chase each other.

I dozed off in the afternoon for 2 hours. I woke up depressed. I am not look forward to work tomorrow either. I hope your work day is not too crazy. Mine is ok.

It's probably too late for you so I think I will talk to you tomorrow.

Take care and sleep well!

Ishita

Good morning Ishita

Thanks you helped me get through yesterday, I am doing okay. How are you feeling today? I know it's Monday so probably not feeling the best. I woke up with a bit of a racing heart.

Yeah I don't know what it's like to be addicted to smoking but from all I heard it's very hard to quit. I see a sinus surgery dang that sucks I am sorry to hear he can't be in the cold for too long, that doesn't help things right now. Has he tried the OTC sleeping medication? If so is it working?

I am looking forward to when Chase is fully grown they're going to have fun together that's for sure!

Glad you got some sleep yesterday afternoon, but sorry you woke up depressed. I start work here shortly and yeah not looking forward to it at all. I hope your day isn't stressful.

I look forward to hearing from you. By the way have you read about the server move for this site. Sounds like we won't be able to post here tomorrow or the 30th. If you want to keep in touch while the site is being worked on I can direct message you my email today and we can talk through email until we can post here again but only if you're comfortable with emailing me. If not no worries.

Take care I'll be thinking about you today hugs

Jason

• Members
8 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Good morning Ishita

Thanks you helped me get through yesterday, I am doing okay. How are you feeling today? I know it's Monday so probably not feeling the best. I woke up with a bit of a racing heart.

Yeah I don't know what it's like to be addicted to smoking but from all I heard it's very hard to quit. I see a sinus surgery dang that sucks I am sorry to hear he can't be in the cold for too long, that doesn't help things right now. Has he tried the OTC sleeping medication? If so is it working?

I am looking forward to when Chase is fully grown they're going to have fun together that's for sure!

Glad you got some sleep yesterday afternoon, but sorry you woke up depressed. I start work here shortly and yeah not looking forward to it at all. I hope your day isn't stressful.

I look forward to hearing from you. By the way have you read about the server move for this site. Sounds like we won't be able to post here tomorrow or the 30th. If you want to keep in touch while the site is being worked on I can direct message you my email today and we can talk through email until we can post here again but only if you're comfortable with emailing me. If not no worries.

Take care I'll be thinking about you today hugs

Jason

Hi Jason,

I opened my laptop and saw 5 new meeting invites for today. Now I am fully packed got the day. I also have some late night calls with the team in India. I am already exhausted.

I am sorry you had your heart racing this morning. Are you feeling any better now? I wonder what we can do to fix this problem. I know it can get very scary. 

Yes, last night he took the sleep medication and got 2 extra hours of sleep. He didn't wake up in the middle of the night so I think it worked. Thanks for the recommendation!!

Yes, I read it. Yes sure. Please direct message me your email address. We can talk over the emails .

I hope we both survive this day and get some time to relax and play with the dogs.

Talk to you soon.

Ishita

• Members
1 hour ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I opened my laptop and saw 5 new meeting invites for today. Now I am fully packed got the day. I also have some late night calls with the team in India. I am already exhausted.

I am sorry you had your heart racing this morning. Are you feeling any better now? I wonder what we can do to fix this problem. I know it can get very scary. 

Yes, last night he took the sleep medication and got 2 extra hours of sleep. He didn't wake up in the middle of the night so I think it worked. Thanks for the recommendation!!

Yes, I read it. Yes sure. Please direct message me your email address. We can talk over the emails .

I hope we both survive this day and get some time to relax and play with the dogs.

Talk to you soon.

Ishita

Hi Ishita,

Oh darn so sorry to hear what sounds like a really, really busy Monday for you. I know you'll get through it might not be easy but you will I promise! Hugs

My day work day was a little busy but not too bad.

Yeah I am feeling better now. I don't know if I can fix it, even before my mom passed I'd wake up sometimes with a racing heart though has become more frequent since her passing. I just think for me it's my subconscious anxiety brain being anxious for another week of work. It doesn't happen very often on the weekends.

I am glad he slept better you're very welcome! I hope if he can consistently get good sleep at night he'll start feeling a little better and maybe talk a little more.

Okay sounds good thank you I'll message you my email. 

I look forward to hearing from you hopefully later of you telling me you got through your day and I hope you get time to relax tonight too

Talk to you later

Jason

• Members
3 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita,

Oh darn so sorry to hear what sounds like a really, really busy Monday for you. I know you'll get through it might not be easy but you will I promise! Hugs

My day work day was a little busy but not too bad.

Yeah I am feeling better now. I don't know if I can fix it, even before my mom passed I'd wake up sometimes with a racing heart though has become more frequent since her passing. I just think for me it's my subconscious anxiety brain being anxious for another week of work. It doesn't happen very often on the weekends.

I am glad he slept better you're very welcome! I hope if he can consistently get good sleep at night he'll start feeling a little better and maybe talk a little more.

Okay sounds good thank you I'll message you my email. 

I look forward to hearing from you hopefully later of you telling me you got through your day and I hope you get time to relax tonight too

Talk to you later

Jason

Hi Jason,

I finally got some break from the meetings. I did have one hour break in the afternoon. I cooked with dad ay that time.

Yes, it's such a scary feeling with the heart racing. My dad also has this issue sometimes. I think anxiety and depression make it worse. Maybe you can watch some animal videos on YouTube (I watch DoDo videos on YT). Those can help at that time.

How was your day? What's your dinner plan?

I have 2 more meetings tonight. I can't wait to go to bed. 

Talk to you soon.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I finally got some break from the meetings. I did have one hour break in the afternoon. I cooked with dad ay that time.

Yes, it's such a scary feeling with the heart racing. My dad also has this issue sometimes. I think anxiety and depression make it worse. Maybe you can watch some animal videos on YouTube (I watch DoDo videos on YT). Those can help at that time.

How was your day? What's your dinner plan?

I have 2 more meetings tonight. I can't wait to go to bed. 

Talk to you soon.

Hi Ishita

Glad you had a bit of break this afternoon. What did you and your dad cook?

It is scary, even though I've had it happen many times it is scary waking up with it. Like how can we be so anxious when we wake up, but yeah the answer is anxiety and depression.  Animal videos always help me too. Is the YouTube channel called The DoDo? I just looked up DoDo on YouTube and that popped up. I'll have to watch some thank you

My day was ok, just relaxing this evening. I just had a sub from a local restaurant nothing fancy, but was good.

I hope all these meetings today means you won't have too many tomorrow. That is a lot today for you other than exhausted how are you doing? Hope you get through the last 2 meetings ok so you can relax and get to bed.

Talk to you soon, I'll try to check once more before I go to bed, but if I don't get back on I hope you sleep well tonight and we'll talk tomorrow either on here if it's working or in emails.

Jason

• Members

Hi Ishita

Glad you had a bit of break this afternoon. What did you and your dad cook?

It is scary, even though I've had it happen many times it is scary waking up with it. Like how can we be so anxious when we wake up, but yeah the answer is anxiety and depression.  Animal videos always help me too. Is the YouTube channel called The DoDo? I just looked up DoDo on YouTube and that popped up. I'll have to watch some thank you

My day was ok, just relaxing this evening. I just had a sub from a local restaurant nothing fancy, but was good.

I hope all these meetings today means you won't have too many tomorrow. That is a lot today for you other than exhausted how are you doing? Hope you get through the last 2 meetings ok so you can relax and get to bed.

Talk to you soon, I'll try to check once more before I go to bed, but if I don't get back on I hope you sleep well tonight and we'll talk tomorrow either on here if it's working or in emails.

Jason

Hi Jason,

We made sandwiches for dinner and some lentils and rice for lunch. Dad went for a walk with my sister. I couldn't join because of my work load.

Other than being exhausted it's ok. I managed to attend all of those calls and also finished up some tasks. Tomorrow is not as busy as today. So it should be ok.

Nice. It's better to just get something from outside sometimes. I like subway, chipotle, Jimmy John's and places like that.

Yes, the DoDo is the channel. I love their videos. They will make you feel better. There are so many on there already and they keep posting new ones every day. They help me a lot. 

Hope your day tomorrow is light too and you don't wake up with a racing heart. If you do, try watching the dodo videos.

Talk to you soon.

Sleep well! 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

We made sandwiches for dinner and some lentils and rice for lunch. Dad went for a walk with my sister. I couldn't join because of my work load.

Other than being exhausted it's ok. I managed to attend all of those calls and also finished up some tasks. Tomorrow is not as busy as today. So it should be ok.

Nice. It's better to just get something from outside sometimes. I like subway, chipotle, Jimmy John's and places like that.

Yes, the DoDo is the channel. I love their videos. They will make you feel better. There are so many on there already and they keep posting new ones every day. They help me a lot. 

Hope your day tomorrow is light too and you don't wake up with a racing heart. If you do, try watching the dodo videos.

Talk to you soon.

Sleep well! 

Hi Ishita

Oh nice that sounds like a good lunch and dinner to me. I am glad your dad got out for a walk today, darn work keeping you in.

I am glad you're doing ok over all and happy to hear you got through all your meetings. That's good I hope tomorrow is indeed not as busy. Are Mondays usually the busiest meetings wise?

Yeah I didn't know what I wanted for dinner. I like all those places too, the place I ordered from tonight is just a local place but it's good and just a few minutes from me so it's quick and easy to go there and get back home.

I just watched one of their videos, it was the one with the wild fox and the guy playing a banjo, goodness that was cute! I can see myself watching this channel a lot, thank you! I can see why they help you. Animals are just pure, sometimes I look at Bailey just relaxing not a care in the world while I am busy working and wish I could just be a dog lol 

Thank you, I hope we both have lighter days tomorrow and I'll definitely use DoDo videos to help me relax

Sleep well too and we'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight

Jason

• Members
13 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita

Oh nice that sounds like a good lunch and dinner to me. I am glad your dad got out for a walk today, darn work keeping you in.

I am glad you're doing ok over all and happy to hear you got through all your meetings. That's good I hope tomorrow is indeed not as busy. Are Mondays usually the busiest meetings wise?

Yeah I didn't know what I wanted for dinner. I like all those places too, the place I ordered from tonight is just a local place but it's good and just a few minutes from me so it's quick and easy to go there and get back home.

I just watched one of their videos, it was the one with the wild fox and the guy playing a banjo, goodness that was cute! I can see myself watching this channel a lot, thank you! I can see why they help you. Animals are just pure, sometimes I look at Bailey just relaxing not a care in the world while I am busy working and wish I could just be a dog lol 

Thank you, I hope we both have lighter days tomorrow and I'll definitely use DoDo videos to help me relax

Sleep well too and we'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight

Jason

Hi Jason,

No usually Mondays are light because people don't like to meet on Mondays. We are about to start our first project execution so everyone is trying to get everything sorted out sooner.  Today is not as busy as yesterday. I really hope I had so much money that I could retire. My mom was very proud of me for starting job at my current company. She was the one who convinced me to accept the offer. So I think I should continue working for her and make her proud.

I haven't watched that dodo video but I will try to find it. I watched one this morning which melted my heart. Added the link at the bottom of the message. Animals are amazing. They give us unconditional love. 

Hope you have a stress-free day. I will try to go out for a walk with my dad today. He seems very upset this morning. I don't think his pain will ever go away. I know mine won't.

Talk to you soon! Take care.

• Members
24 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

No usually Mondays are light because people don't like to meet on Mondays. We are about to start our first project execution so everyone is trying to get everything sorted out sooner.  Today is not as busy as yesterday. I really hope I had so much money that I could retire. My mom was very proud of me for starting job at my current company. She was the one who convinced me to accept the offer. So I think I should continue working for her and make her proud.

I haven't watched that dodo video but I will try to find it. I watched one this morning which melted my heart. Added the link at the bottom of the message. Animals are amazing. They give us unconditional love. 

Hope you have a stress-free day. I will try to go out for a walk with my dad today. He seems very upset this morning. I don't think his pain will ever go away. I know mine won't.

Talk to you soon! Take care.

Hi Ishita,

Oh I see that makes sense. I am glad today won't be as busy, when you told me how many meetings you had I was think my goodness, you are very strong for getting through all of them I know it wasn't easy. Yeah I would retire too if I could. And your mom is very proud of you now as you start this project and you got through all your meetings yesterday she is smiling down on you big time.

I've watched several dodo videos since last night, thank you again! Oh my I just watched the one you shared here such a cutie I just want to pet him! I always feel so bad for dogs in that condition in the beginning wonder how they got there, who didn't treat them right, but so happy to see someone take them in and care for them and transform them into a happy healthy dog, cat, etc. Yes animals are truly amazing. It's so peaceful watching the birds, squirrels, and rabbits that come into my backyard in the summer always makes me happy. Bailey tries to chase them some times but she's not quick enough and I always tell her to leave them alone.

Let me know if you and your dad go for that walk. I am sorry to hear he's having a rough day, I completely understand and relate to you both. I am not sure my pain will go completely away how can it when my mom meant so much to me there won't be a day I don't miss her, and I know it's the same for you and your family.

Talk to you soon! Hope your day goes well overall take care.

• Members

Hi Jason,

Thanks. Yes, I do hope she is proud of me. I just want her to be present in my successes and failures. Tomorrow it will be 2 months. Worst 2 months of my life. I think that's why my dad is very sad today. He is so broken. He usually reads news on the phone but today he didn't take his phone in his hands, is not talking much, just sitting in his room looking outside the window. 

Yes, those videos are amazing. It's addicting to keep watching. I watch 2-3 every day. You are right some people treat the dogs bad and they leave them at shelters. It breaks my heart. But there are a lot of people like that woman from the video and us who love animals and would do anything for them.

Hope you had a stress free day. I am done with my work day. 

Talk to you soon!

Ishita

• Members
39 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

Thanks. Yes, I do hope she is proud of me. I just want her to be present in my successes and failures. Tomorrow it will be 2 months. Worst 2 months of my life. I think that's why my dad is very sad today. He is so broken. He usually reads news on the phone but today he didn't take his phone in his hands, is not talking much, just sitting in his room looking outside the window. 

Yes, those videos are amazing. It's addicting to keep watching. I watch 2-3 every day. You are right some people treat the dogs bad and they leave them at shelters. It breaks my heart. But there are a lot of people like that woman from the video and us who love animals and would do anything for them.

Hope you had a stress free day. I am done with my work day. 

Talk to you soon!

Ishita

Hi, Ishita

You're welcome oh she is so proud of you no doubt about it. She's with you all the time, just not the way you would prefer I know. People tell me that about my mom that she's with me, and I am like yeah I know and I do believe in that, but it's not the same. I want her here physically so much. I am sorry, I know how hard and painful each month it is when that day comes around and its been another month. I understand why your dad is really sad and not talking much today, it's so much to go through, far too much to go through honestly. Hugs. It really isn't fair. How are you doing? How is your sister?

I watched another tonight so good, they cheer me up. Yeah those people get me so mad I don't know how anyone can mistreat a dog or a cat or any animal for that matter. I just look at Bailey and other dogs they're just so cute and just want to be loved, and they have so much love to give to us. I am grateful there are a lot of amazing people that rescue animals and nurse them back to health. 

My day wasn't too bad. Glad you're done with work hope it wasn't stressful.

If you need to chat tomorrow and we can't post here, feel free to email me.

Talk soon I'll be back on and reply back if I see you've responded.

Jason

• Members

Hi, Ishita

You're welcome oh she is so proud of you no doubt about it. She's with you all the time, just not the way you would prefer I know. People tell me that about my mom that she's with me, and I am like yeah I know and I do believe in that, but it's not the same. I want her here physically so much. I am sorry, I know how hard and painful each month it is when that day comes around and its been another month. I understand why your dad is really sad and not talking much today, it's so much to go through, far too much to go through honestly. Hugs. It really isn't fair. How are you doing? How is your sister?

I watched another tonight so good, they cheer me up. Yeah those people get me so mad I don't know how anyone can mistreat a dog or a cat or any animal for that matter. I just look at Bailey and other dogs they're just so cute and just want to be loved, and they have so much love to give to us. I am grateful there are a lot of amazing people that rescue animals and nurse them back to health. 

My day wasn't too bad. Glad you're done with work hope it wasn't stressful.

If you need to chat tomorrow and we can't post here, feel free to email me.

Talk soon I'll be back on and reply back if I see you've responded.

Jason

Hi Jason,

I was ok till the evening but then started feeling sad. I slept from 7-10 pm. Now I'm up and depressed. I miss my mom a lot. My sister is not talking much either. I think we all are keeping it all inside and not openly talking about it. Mom was the only one all of us could talk to. Sometimes I feel there is nothing left anymore. We are not family anymore. I will try to go to bed early if I can.

I'm so glad the DoDo videos are helping you heal. I might watch some before going to bed tonight. In India we have a lot of stray dogs. My mom used to feed them and talk to the vet and give them medicines if they were sick. I think I get this quality of taking care of animals from my mom too.

I will email you if this doesn't work. Feel free to email me as well.

It's pretty late where you are so we will talk tomorrow. Sleep well. 

Ishita

• Members
6 hours ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I was ok till the evening but then started feeling sad. I slept from 7-10 pm. Now I'm up and depressed. I miss my mom a lot. My sister is not talking much either. I think we all are keeping it all inside and not openly talking about it. Mom was the only one all of us could talk to. Sometimes I feel there is nothing left anymore. We are not family anymore. I will try to go to bed early if I can.

I'm so glad the DoDo videos are helping you heal. I might watch some before going to bed tonight. In India we have a lot of stray dogs. My mom used to feed them and talk to the vet and give them medicines if they were sick. I think I get this quality of taking care of animals from my mom too.

I will email you if this doesn't work. Feel free to email me as well.

It's pretty late where you are so we will talk tomorrow. Sleep well. 

Ishita

Hi Ishita

I am sorry I know today is probably going to be a tough one. How did you sleep? I was that way on Sunday. It honestly is really hard to talk about isn't it. I don't know why that is, I think for me it's just so painful to talk about that a lot of times I don't want to talk about it. It was the same in my family mom was the one who brought everyone together and she got us all talking. Our moms were our worlds. That's why I relate so much to you and completely understand what you mean when say things like you feel there is nothing left, and it pains me that someone else understands how much this hurts. I wish you didn't have to feel this way too, but grateful we can talk about it.

I saw something the other day online some guy in his 50s was celebrating his mom's 90th birthday I was happy for them but I also felt a little jealous, it hurts so much that my mom is already gone and I'll never get another birthday with mom. I always thought my mom would make it to at least her 80s. It freaking sucks.

Your mom definitely was a loving, caring person I would have loved to meet her. That's awesome that she took care of all the stray dogs she could, and took them to the vet when they needed it that's an amazing quality in someone anyone that treats animals well is someone I would love, you definitely got that from her and that's why Ralph and Fred love you so much. How are they doing? Have you been getting pictures of them?  

Seems site is still working this morning, but yeah if it goes down we'll talk through email

Talk soon. I hope work isn't too crazy and if you need to today take a break

Jason

• Members

Hi Ishita

I am sorry I know today is probably going to be a tough one. How did you sleep? I was that way on Sunday. It honestly is really hard to talk about isn't it. I don't know why that is, I think for me it's just so painful to talk about that a lot of times I don't want to talk about it. It was the same in my family mom was the one who brought everyone together and she got us all talking. Our moms were our worlds. That's why I relate so much to you and completely understand what you mean when say things like you feel there is nothing left, and it pains me that someone else understands how much this hurts. I wish you didn't have to feel this way too, but grateful we can talk about it.

I saw something the other day online some guy in his 50s was celebrating his mom's 90th birthday I was happy for them but I also felt a little jealous, it hurts so much that my mom is already gone and I'll never get another birthday with mom. I always thought my mom would make it to at least her 80s. It freaking sucks.

Your mom definitely was a loving, caring person I would have loved to meet her. That's awesome that she took care of all the stray dogs she could, and took them to the vet when they needed it that's an amazing quality in someone anyone that treats animals well is someone I would love, you definitely got that from her and that's why Ralph and Fred love you so much. How are they doing? Have you been getting pictures of them?  

Seems site is still working this morning, but yeah if it goes down we'll talk through email

Talk soon. I hope work isn't too crazy and if you need to today take a break

Jason

Hi Jason,

Not feeling great today. I had a bad dream and woke up very disturbed. My heart has been racing since morning. I can imagine what my dad is going through today. I hate this new life so much. Everything was going well for our family. The happiness was snatched away in just one instance.

Yes, seeing people in their 80s and 90s hurt me now. I don't wish anything bad to happen to them but I feel jealous too. Our moms had so much to look forward to. It's so unfair we are going through this and will never come out. This pain is going to stay with us. Whenever I feel low I keep telling myself "we all are going to die". That helps me for some reason. 

Thanks for saying kind words. Ralph and Fred are doing well. They miss me. Yes, I have been getting pictures non stop. I booked my return flight. I'm going back on Monday. I will come back here in 3 weeks and then stay for another 2-3 weeks. Maybe I will take dad with me at that time.

Hope you have a light day at work. Mine looks ok so far. How is Bailey doing? Are you planning to go for a walk with her?

A Robin sat outside our window for almost an hour this morning. I think my mom is around. She knows how difficult this day is for us. She as usual comes to our rescue.

Talk to you soon. 

Take care!

• Members
17 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

Not feeling great today. I had a bad dream and woke up very disturbed. My heart has been racing since morning. I can imagine what my dad is going through today. I hate this new life so much. Everything was going well for our family. The happiness was snatched away in just one instance.

Yes, seeing people in their 80s and 90s hurt me now. I don't wish anything bad to happen to them but I feel jealous too. Our moms had so much to look forward to. It's so unfair we are going through this and will never come out. This pain is going to stay with us. Whenever I feel low I keep telling myself "we all are going to die". That helps me for some reason. 

Thanks for saying kind words. Ralph and Fred are doing well. They miss me. Yes, I have been getting pictures non stop. I booked my return flight. I'm going back on Monday. I will come back here in 3 weeks and then stay for another 2-3 weeks. Maybe I will take dad with me at that time.

Hope you have a light day at work. Mine looks ok so far. How is Bailey doing? Are you planning to go for a walk with her?

A Robin sat outside our window for almost an hour this morning. I think my mom is around. She knows how difficult this day is for us. She as usual comes to our rescue.

Talk to you soon. 

Take care!

Hi Ishita

I am really sorry to hear you had a rough night of sleep and having a very rough day. The racing heart is the worst, I hate that so much hope you can get it calmed down a little as the day goes on I know it's tough. I wish there was more I could say and do to help you right now other than I completely understand and relate to how painful this is and know how you're feeling. I am so sorry your dad and sister are going through it too. It is so unfair, your mom was such a good person, who loved everyone and took care of you all, took care of dogs, put others before herself, she's the kind of person that deserves a long life.

For sure I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone, but like even my closest friends all still have their moms and I see them together with their moms and just makes me jealous, makes me wish I could hug my mom like they still can. It's nice someone else understands that.

You're welcome, I am glad Ralph and Fred are doing well, definitely they miss you, you are their favorite person and are going to be so excited to see you again. They're going to give you so much loving. I am glad you'll be back to visit your sister and dad again it's good to be around them, and I know your dad loves spending time with you even if he doesn't talk much you and your sister being there make his day. That would be nice if he would go with you next time and spend time where you live.

Yeah it is actually a nice day here sun is out and it's fairly warm. I am glad your work hasn't been stressful, I hope it stays that way all day for you. Bailey is doing well too thanks! We'll probably go for a walk later.

If that's not a sign I don't know what is. That was definitely your mom coming by to check on you and your family, absolutely she knew you needed a sign from her today and being the loving mother she is she was there with you all today. I am glad she visited for a good hour.

Take care too and we will talk again today

Jason

• Members

Hi Jason,

Rough day for us. But I got another very specific and special sign from my mom. It just made me feel so much better. I told my Dad about it and he also believed it was from mom.

Work was ok. I didn't do much today. Spent all day with dad. 

I hope Bailey and you went for a nice walk. I'm sure Bailey looks forward to those.

It's raining here heavy. We might lose power. The electricity is fluctuating pretty bad.

Sorry I couldn't respond much. Just feeling very low. 

What did you have for dinner?

I hope to hear back from you tonight. If not, hope you sleep well and I will talk to you tomorrow.

• Members
56 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

Rough day for us. But I got another very specific and special sign from my mom. It just made me feel so much better. I told my Dad about it and he also believed it was from mom.

Work was ok. I didn't do much today. Spent all day with dad. 

I hope Bailey and you went for a nice walk. I'm sure Bailey looks forward to those.

It's raining here heavy. We might lose power. The electricity is fluctuating pretty bad.

Sorry I couldn't respond much. Just feeling very low. 

What did you have for dinner?

I hope to hear back from you tonight. If not, hope you sleep well and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Ishita,

I am glad you got another sign from your mom today she really knew you needed her, I am happy you got to feel her today and that helped you feel better. I am glad your dad believes too and hope it helped him a little too. 

That's good work was light, you two needed each other today I am glad you could be together, glad you weren't alone today.

We did have a nice walk, she loves walks. I usually take her ball with us and there's a church nearby that has a big yard where we stop I let her off the leash and play fetch. 

Oh no hope you don't lose power.

Oh that's okay no need to be sorry, I completely understand not feeling up to it. Plus being with your dad is always more important than messaging me, he needs you as much as you need him.

Nothing fancy boxed mac and cheese, and had left over chicken from the other day I heated up. Did you have anything good?

Thank you, it's after 10 here so probably going to bed shortly. I hope you sleep well tonight too and I look forward to talking to tomorrow.

Hugs

Jason

• Members
12 hours ago, JasonA30 said:

Hi Ishita,

I am glad you got another sign from your mom today she really knew you needed her, I am happy you got to feel her today and that helped you feel better. I am glad your dad believes too and hope it helped him a little too. 

That's good work was light, you two needed each other today I am glad you could be together, glad you weren't alone today.

We did have a nice walk, she loves walks. I usually take her ball with us and there's a church nearby that has a big yard where we stop I let her off the leash and play fetch. 

Oh no hope you don't lose power.

Oh that's okay no need to be sorry, I completely understand not feeling up to it. Plus being with your dad is always more important than messaging me, he needs you as much as you need him.

Nothing fancy boxed mac and cheese, and had left over chicken from the other day I heated up. Did you have anything good?

Thank you, it's after 10 here so probably going to bed shortly. I hope you sleep well tonight too and I look forward to talking to tomorrow.

Hugs

Jason

Hi Jason,

I woke up late. I didn't get much sleep at my place but here I sleep a lot. I like it because the brain is shut down from all the thinking.

Did you sleep well? How are you this morning?

Yes, dad was very upset yesterday so I didn't leave his side. I have never seen him like this in my life. He relied on mom so much. I made him take his otc sleep medication last night and he got 6-7 hours of sleep. He seems ok today.

That's nice. I am sure she enjoys and looks forward to playing fetch. I think fetch is one skill which the dogs learn on their own. 

We didn't lose power but it was bad last night. The dogs were scared because of the storms.

Mac nd cheese is good in any format. You can never go wrong with it. We had some sandwiches nothing fancy. 

Hope you have an uneventful day at work and get time to go out with Bailey. Talk to you soon.

• Members
28 minutes ago, Lost now said:

Hi Jason,

I woke up late. I didn't get much sleep at my place but here I sleep a lot. I like it because the brain is shut down from all the thinking.

Did you sleep well? How are you this morning?

Yes, dad was very upset yesterday so I didn't leave his side. I have never seen him like this in my life. He relied on mom so much. I made him take his otc sleep medication last night and he got 6-7 hours of sleep. He seems ok today.

That's nice. I am sure she enjoys and looks forward to playing fetch. I think fetch is one skill which the dogs learn on their own. 

We didn't lose power but it was bad last night. The dogs were scared because of the storms.

Mac nd cheese is good in any format. You can never go wrong with it. We had some sandwiches nothing fancy. 

Hope you have an uneventful day at work and get time to go out with Bailey. Talk to you soon.

Hi Ishita

I am happy you got some good sleep last night. Maybe it's the comfort of being with your dad and sister that's helping you sleep. How was your sister yesterday? How are you going today? I hope you have an easy work day too.

I slept pretty well and doing ok today so far. I don't want to jinx things but work has been light so far.

That was very sweet and loving of you to stay by his side yesterday and keep him company and I am sure you needed him as much as he needed you. My heart hurts for your dad, it's the most painful thing in the world to lose some that meant the world to you, someone that took care of you like your mom did for your dad. That's good you got him to take the sleep medicine and he slept last night.

I think you're right dogs just all know how to play fetch. Yeah Bailey gets excited when I have the ball in my hand she'll keep looking back wanting me to throw it before we get to the open area at the church. 

That's good you didn't lose power. Was it thundering last night? Bailey hates thunder and if it's really loud she'll actually start shaking and I get down on the floor and pet her, talk to her, and try to comfort her as best I can.

True I am the same I like mac and cheese whether it's homemade or boxed it's all good. I enjoy a good sandwich and they're quick and easy.

It was rainy this morning but now the sun is out so we may get a walk in later. I hope you get to go for a walk too if you're up to it if it's nice there today.

I will talk to you later.