Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How do I deal with a new death while still dealing with another recent death before that and maintain?

Boss_Lady

• Members

I am new to this but right now I am really struggling and I have many people that count on me.  I need to take care of myself so I can take care of others.  So, I am trying anything I can right now to figure out a way to guide me thru this process in my life.  I lost my grandmother last year to cancer.  I was taking care of her with my aunt for quite sometime before that.  I watched her pass away in front of my face.  I cant get that picture out of my head.  I miss her so much.  She was a very one the best grandmothers a person can ask for. I never appreciated her until I got older.  I appreciated the times, we would just sit and talk and we were both very honest with each other.  Then on 12/27/2021, my mother in law passed away from covid.  Most people are no as lucky as I am to have great in laws. My mother in law and myself were best friends.  We told each other everything, no matter what it was.  We talked a million times a day everyday for over 19 years now.  We have discussed what my role would be if she was not here any longer because she did have other health issues.  I made a promise to make sure everyone was taken care of.  So I am really trying not to grieve because for three weeks after her passing, my heart literally hurt.  I feel like I have a broken heart.  I can not longer call anyone to vent to and explain what drama is going on.  I only have myself because I do not want to put my troubles on anyone of my other family members. I need to be strong. But the more days that go by the harder it is becoming. Everything happened to soon to much to fast and I am still hurting over my grandmother. I need to know what to do and how to get my mind together because I know I am not myself and in order to be what I need to be for everyone, I need help. Please someone give me some guidance. :(

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.