Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loving Our Soulmate

Clever Pennywyze43

• Members
Clever Pennywyze43

I've decided that today is the day I share my story of "Loving Our Soulmate".  As many of you know, I met Jeremy in the summer of 1999, and found out in January 2000, that not only did he have a girlfriend, but he was only 14 years old.  In October of 2001, I walked away from my first marriage.  I had Autumn who was 5 years old, Winter who had just turned 2 in August, and Randall who was 5 months old; and to top it off, I'd had my tubes tied in May of 2001 after Randall was born because I'd been pregnant 6 years in a row.  November 1996, Autumn was born; Summer of 1997, I miscarried my second baby at 4.5 months gestation.  Late 1998, I lost my third little one at 5-6 weeks gestation.  In 1999, Winter was born.  May 2001, Randall was born.  I'd had enough of being pregnant.  My ex husband wanted a baseball team of kids.  I asked him how many are on a team.  He said 9, and I cracked up laughing.  I told him that when Randall was born, I was having my tubes tied the next morning.  And on May 30, I did just that.

When I left my first husband, I wound up with a guy who (I find out after I got with Jeremy) was molesting Autumn.  I was honestly biding my time when I was with that dude.  If I had the slightest idea that he was doing that to my daughter, he'd have been a dead man.  And in the state of Texas, no judge would've convicted me.  However, I never caught wind of it.  I never saw anything. And he had my baby so scared that she didn't ever tell me about any of it.

January 11, 2003, Jeremy celebrated his 18th birthday.  Approximately a week later, he came over to a friend's house where I was staying, and invited me to go with him to his mom's to watch movies.  

TO BE CONTIINUED... 

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.