Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss Of My Nana

GodBlessNana

• Members

On 24th of December 2007, i awoke to find my Nana ill on her sofa. She looked at me and tried to speak but she couldn't move her mouth, i was 17 at the time. I lived with her for many years with my sister. I called my mum to tell her my Nana was ill and she came straight away. Followed by an ambulance. They took my Nana in and she never went back home. She passed at 8am on christmas morning. She died of a ruptured stomach ulcer, blood poisoning, sepsis. Since her death I've struggled with depression, have self harmed, done things i shouldn't have and now im left an anxious, terrified mess. The last chapter of my story is for me to say goodbye. 

• Members

I am very sorry about the loss of your Nana. Please seek professional advice to help you sort through your struggles. Lots of people do crazy things when their loved ones die. You are not alone in that. Please forgive yourself and reach out to others for help. 

We will be here with you. 

ModKonnie

Archived