Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

husband murdered

Maria23allan

• Members
Maria23allan

my husband passed last month. we've been together for 8 years. we got married last year and he was murdered before our anniversary. he was my rock, the reason to live. it hurts so bad. i don't know what to do. i am so lost.

• Members
Jeff In Denver

Damn, Maria.  I am so sorry.  There is nothing that I can say that will help.  I lost the love of my life last month.  The pain is incredible.  There are many compassionate people who here who get what we're dealing with.  Please feel free to express your thoughts.

• Members
claribassist13

I am so sorry for the horrible way in which your husband was taken from you. 
I hope that justice will prevail in your case. 

Please feel free to reach out to any of us. 

• Members

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your husband!  This is not something we can ever prepare ourselves for and the weight of the sadness is unbearable at times!

I too lost my husband suddenly when he was hit by a negligent driver.  I am 2 months and 6 days into this nightmare!

I'm sure you are going through a criminal suit as am I.  So please if you have any questions or need support feel free to reach out! 

• Moderators

I am so sorry, that is really tough.  I wish you strength and comfort in this journey.  I hope you get justice, but I know that's hollow as it doesn't bring him back.  Still...

• Members
Maria23allan

hello all! i really appreciate  it. I just need be tough right now as my brother in-law told me that it's not just him receiving threats. after my husband was shot my brother in-law received threat because he too is a target. My husband and his brother confront the suspect/ suspects but never harm them physically. But in anyway they don't have the right to take someone else's life. they are cowards. Now, my brother n-law told me that his mom just received a threat. It must be because they learn that the investigation is on going. I can't describe how hard it is ,as we are mourning at the same time fearing for their ives. 

• Moderators

I hope they've reported the threats.  It sounds like some awful people that are doing these things.  

I understand your feeling like dying but hang in there because feelings can change, even though it may be some time before you see any degree of improvement in your life, it will not always stay at this level of intensity, please give yourself a chance to adjust.  I hope you are continuing to see a grief counselor..

Archived