Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New here - Every Life Has A Story

Every Life Has A Story

• Members
Every Life Has A Story

Hello. My name is Malory & I came across this site a few months ago. We lost our daughter Janessa Marie on May 14th, 2009. I was 31 weeks pregnant and she was born sleeping due to a placenta abruption. We are beyond devastated. I know that most of you have lost much older children but deep down the loss of a child no matter the age is devastating.

I thought I would post a link to the memorial site I have created in memory of our daughter. I created Every Life Has A Story to reach out to other families who have experienced the loss of a child. It is a resource to have a FREE memorial video made for your child. It is my way of giving back & keeping Janessa's memory alive.

Here is the link:

http://everylifehasastory-home.blogspot.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Wishing you all peace & healing.

- Malory

Foot_prints1-1.jpg

• Members

Hello Malory,

i am so sorry for the lost of your beatuiful daughter Janessa.  the video your made was spurer special.  you did a great job on it.  my name is mary ann and i lost my only child Brian, may 1, 2009 to leukemia.  he was 22 year old, but he was still my baby.

i give you a lot of credit to want to do a video for someone else.  that has to be heart breaking.  i just wanted to say hello and welcome you to this group.  i don't post much, but reading about what you are doing not only made me cry, but to think were are still some good people out there.

bless you and a lot of hugs

mary ann

(hotsauce)

• Members
Every Life Has A Story

O Mary Ann...how very sorry I am reading about your Brian. I understand that he was still "your baby"...I do. Having my son I know no matter how big he gets (hes only 6 now) I'll still see him as my little boy. I tell him that all the time & he says "MOM! I AM NOT A BABY!" lol. I say "No, but you are MY baby." :)

That must be hard with Brian being your only child. Not that it would be any easier if you had other children...but I am positive that must be hard.

My Father's name was Brian...I lost him when I was 16.

When I miss Janessa & need to feel close to her or my Dad, I watch their video. I know it has helped me & I know that it could help someone else. Losing a child is indescribable.

Thank you Mary Ann for your comment.

Take care.

- Malory

• Members

Mallory, welcome here though my heart is heavy that you are here. Janessa is a gorgeous name. I have not yet watched your video, as I am at school and our computers are not great. I wish you and your family the warmth of love, and the knowledge of your angel.

Peace,

dee

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

Malory, what a beautiful video........all the beautiful blankets and your daughter you are right........what an angel.........You touched my heart with your sharing of your family and your loss...........; its hard not to ask "whY" why our child????? why our family.......????? someday we will find out.....Why;

Blessings; Cindy; Tanner's mom

P.S. I will add; that my best friend was expecting at the same time I was expecting my Tanner; they had a little boy and they were expecting a little girl; she died at 9 months; the cord tied around her neck;  they named her Carrie; Tanner was born a week later;

that friend came to my Tanner's funeral; pulled me aside with a hug and said you got to have him for 16 years????? Later he told me he was worried that, that might not of been a good choice of words....but it made me think.............Still not sure if it was a good choice of words because I think of it often and it makes me really sad.......................

• Members

Cindy

I my humble opinion, your friend was right.  We did have our boys for 16 years and then they went to heaven.

I am very sad that I do not get to see Brian grow to an adult, but I would not trade those 16 years for anything.

In this new life of mine, I have to find happiness, it does not come running down the stairs to me anymore.  And to find happiness, I choose to think, wow I did have Brian (aka Brain) for 16 years, wish it was more, but I will love what I have (still mad, sad though).

Go Packers!!!!

Take care, Colleen

Archived