Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

A Study of Recent Personal Adversity, Personality and Temperament:

Blueyes411

• Members

Hello Everyone,

I'm not only on here as a member, but I'm also completing my Ph.D. in psychology studying adversity.  I'm inviting people to participate in a study about recently experienced personal adversity, personality, and temperament. The purpose of this study is to examine how one personally experiences adversity as a means to better understand how individuals experience and proceed through these experiences, and (by extension) similar, life events. Throughout the completion of this study you will be asked to complete a 20 minute questionnaire.  This questionnaire battery will assess participants` feelings about the experience, the resiliency process, and the resulting outcomes.  You will receive $2 compensation for your time.  I know it's not much but I'm on a shoestring budget.  To participate you must have recently experienced an adversity (e.g., a single significant difficult or challenging life event) within the past week prior to completing the survey, be at least 18 years old, and be able to communicate fluently in the written form of the English language. 

If you have 20 minutes, I'd really appreciate your help.  

Here's a link to my website and the study: http://www.holisticsalutogenesis.com/adversity/

Thanks again everyone.

Archived