Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

lost my husband 3 weeks ago and step son 4 months ago

Waynes wife

• Members
Waynes wife

My husband was murdered 3 weeks ago and lost my step son .. Looking for anyone that can understand my pain . I don't go out in public due  to everyone looking like they feel sorry for me .. most days i lay in bed heart broken . Everyone tells me tells me I'm so strong .. but that is not the case at all .. I'm not really living .. the only place I go is to lawyer office and doctors off ..  the only reason I think I even wake up in the morning is because the love for my kids and I don't want them to go through the pain of a loss again .. my job is to love them and help them through this life ... but they also get to see they mom laying in bed crying all the time . . They do understand and havebeen great and very loving ... but I can remove the image from my head .. see my husband was murdered in from of me .. i try to save him but he was stabbed in neck cutting juggler into and another main .. and stabbed in the lung . . I can still see the blood pouring out and trying to hold pressure .. . And the image will never leave me . .. and my step son was found dead in his bed ... I'm totally broken ... i don't know how to live without them both .. i don't know how this site works .. if anyone could help me out it would be great .

• Members

I'm sorry for your loss. I know there are no words. I felt the need to reach out to you, I recently lost my boyfriend and daughter's father, she only 18 months old. I felt the same, way...not wanting to go out because I was a reminder of sadness....and wanting to stay in my room all day...shutting everyone out because I couldn't deal with the pain and feeling like a terrible mother at the same time. My lost is fairly new, and even though I am still heartbroken, I want to let you know that you are not alone. My daughter has been my motivation, even when I want give up...she helps me get through. Take time for you, if you need to grieve don't feel bad, it's better to get it out instead of pretending everything is fine. Take it moment by moment.

Archived