Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New Here

bensmom07

• Members

Hi my name is Nichole. I lost my son Benjamin on January 15, 2009. He was diagnosed with Hurler's syndrome, a rare genetic disorder when he was 12 months old. There is no cure for this disease, but there are a couple of treatment options. One of them is having a cord blood or bone marrow transplant. In August of 2008 Ben went in for transplant. He ended up passing away from complications. He was 21 months old. Just looking to connect with people that understand.

Thank you

• Members

BENSMOM,

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, YOUR AT THE RIGHT/WRONG PLACE....NOTHING RIGHT ABOUT US, AND ITS WRONG WE HAVE TO BE HERE, BUT THIS PLCE DOES HELP...I TOO LOST A CHILD BUT SHE WAS 22YRS HER NAME IS KOURTNEY (YOU CAN READ ABOUT HER AND OR HELL ON MY PROFILE) DOESNT MATTER THE AGE YOUVE LOST A CHILD..AND WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ALL NUMB..

JUST KEEP TALKING TO ALL OF US ON THE ADULT THREAD, IM GLAD YOU FOUND US..

• Members

Bensmom, welcome to BI...I wish so much that you never had to hear of such a place, but I am so glad that you are here, as you will find much love and support for your journey...I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet little Benjamin...we truly understand your pain and grief and the difficulty of your journey...we will offer support, understanding and caring. 

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

Welcome Nichole

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious son, Benjamin. You have found a safe havento share your inner most feelings and pain.  I have found much warmth  compassion and understanding here from others who are travelling this same  painful road. I too lost my son Stephen 2 years ago and still miss him each day. 

Thanks for sharing Benjamin and his picture with us -  He looks adorable. 

Betty

Stephen's mom 

• Members

Dear Nichole,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. People here have been very supportive since I lost my Granddaughter Cassidy 18 weeks ago. God Bless you and your family during this very difficult time.

post-30522-128153894165_thumb.jpg

• Members

Hello Bensmom,

I also lost a 21 month old little boy. I understand how you feel that it isn't fair that our babies are gone. I'm not going to tell you that it's easy, cause it's not, but I will tell you that this site may or may not help you. You do what you feel is right when you need to talk about you son. I pray for you and your family and I hope you get what you need out of talking to one of us or dealing with the loss your own way.

Cassie

post-23643-128153894192_thumb.jpg

Archived