Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

This forum doesnt do what it should

MyJules

• Members

I thought this forum would help me more. I thought I would receive more replies or something. I have read other peoples posts and some have had zero replies..

In the depths of our darkest hours we reach out, we grasp for anything that may help us,that may reach a tiny part of us...There are over 7 billion people in the world and yet in the blackest of our black,its true that being alone is a truth. I didnt believe it before but ; human beings have let me down. Where are those strangers hearts that touch you ..........? ? ? ?

• Members

I agree! The chat room is always empty. The one time i checked and there was 2 people in it. I was polite and asked if it was a private conversation or could i join in. I got no reply and then they were gone.Starting to think i would get more help from jim beam or jack daniels.

• Members

I suppose it is a space for grieving people and maybe there just aren't enough on here to be in the right head space,at the right time to reply.

I had imagined that it would be run by some that would check it fairly regularly and ensure that those seeking support,get it.

Jack Daniels has been seeing me through mildly. It doesn't have the same power that it could usually though. Alas the strength of grief is almighty...

Archived