Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Rough mornings

steve1971

• Members

Its been one month since she past and the mornings are the toughest.I still expect her to get up and come out ask for a smoke and it doesn't happen.I don't know how i am going to make it through this.It just doesn't seem to be getting any easier.I just don't know what to do.I just know i want to be with her and i want God to let us be together again

• Members

I lost my significant other 3 months ago, so I understand that it is very hard.  I am trying to keep busy.  I let myself cry when I need to, which is often.  There are a couple of people who I can talk to, who don't try to fix it, but who listen.  I feel the same, about not knowing how I will get through, but I also can see that compared to the first month, it is at least not so shocking.  I hope that you have people who will listen.  Grieving is natural and healing, but I do understand that it is very painful.   God bless you.

• Members
John Hebert

IT'S BEEN FOUR MONTHS AND IT'S STILL NOT ANY EASIER IN THE MORNINGS.

Archived