Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Asking for prayers for Claudia right away

wyomingsal

• Members

Please lift our dear sister Claudia up in prayer today.  I don't know what is going on but she asked for prayers for protection right now. 

Sal

• Members

As always I pray that Claudia will be safe on her mission.

Marcia   Bethany's Mom forever

• Members
4everjoeysmom

It's a long story, and I don't want to share details at the moment. But it appears we have some time...Monday is the magic day. Please pray that God works miracles between now and Monday.

Love to my BI family!!

Claudia

• Members
daniellemom

Clauida – I will pray for the Lords will to work this weekend. I will also ask several pray warriors (you know the people that can get a pray higher than the ceiling to pray for your needs and well being for the rest of this week until Monday! Please let us know that everything is worked out.

Sonya

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

Claudia; YOU have helped so many people here; Including ME!!!!!whatever it is that you have to overcome I will be thinking of you and I will add you to my prayers today......Many blessings to come your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend and Tanner's Mom Cindy

• Members

Claudia:

I will pray for your miracle.

Thank you for all your inspiration

Betty Stephen's Mom

• Members

Claudia

My friend, we travel the same road, but at a different pace and time.  Please Lord, hear our prayer, Lift Claudia to your graces so she can work to stand again in the mortal world we live in.

PS:  Lord, Please give Brian and Joey a big hug for me

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

After having read the posting that Bonnie found on facebook, I am asking you dear God, please take care of Claudia and Mike, keep them safe in your arms and lead them to the path that is meant to be, whether they are to stay in Ecuador or come safely back to the US, just keep them safe.

Love, marcia   Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Bonnie, could you please erase your post. Only my FB friends can see on FB, but here it is public and we don;t know if there will be litigation. As I stated below, I wasn't ready to share the details so publicly yet... Thanks

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Thank you all for your prayers. We will be continuing our ministry here in Ecuador, one way or another.... xoxoxo

• Members
azsummer2003

[user=16030]4everjoeysmom[/user] wrote:

Thank you all for your prayers. We will be continuing our ministry here in Ecuador, one way or another.... xoxoxo

You know I'm not a big "God" person, but I think what you are doing is wonderful and much needed.  I hope things get better and things work out for you and your ministry.

• Members

Claudia:  Lifting you and your mission in prayer, asking the Lord to guide you and keep you safe, to help allow "what is meant to be" and to give you strength for it all...whatever it might turn out to be.  Thank you for all your grace and kindnesses and prayers for us in the past, and we all send love and strength and prayers to you.

love and peace,   carol  mikesmomrs

Archived