Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Help! Struggles of loss

Miriamhuerta60

• Members
Miriamhuerta60

I'm having so many struggles. From random people asking me horrible questions about if my boyfriend killed himself. People who I don't even know want to know every detail of how my be passed. I want to just tell people horrible things and to just leave me alone but Brandon was the kindest soul. He loved everyone and everyone loved him. I know he wouldn't want me to be mean. I'm trying to live a positive happy life without him. But a lot of it is me faking the smiles. I know people loved him and they just want to understand but it's so hard. His family just acts like we were nothing. Like the last two years he was in a dark hole. But that wasn't the case. His life with me was full of love and happiness. Yes of course there was sadness and pain but when isn't there. Please aome words of advice/encouragement are needed.

• Members

I would just simply ignore them if I can, or just say, "His death was a tragic accident, and if you don't mind, I'd rather not talk about it." 

Have you considered joining a grief and loss or emotional support group? It may help you sort through your problems. 

ModKonnie

• Members
Miriamhuerta60

I've joined some online. Thank you for your advice I appreciate it very much!! God bless

Archived