Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

our little girl

hopeisforyou

• Members
hopeisforyou

Our little girl died three weeks a go this past monday. She was born on january 27 2009 and died on May 18 th.  We were in the middle of her adoption when I got a phone call that my grandfather was not doing well. A friend of mine stoped by to see how everything was going becuase I had 5 children 3 and under. I let her know that Addison should be waking up soon from her nap to go a head and check on her.When she did she came out to tell me that she was blue. I did all that I could I tried CPR and called 911 but it was to late.. we miss her deeply and all they can say as of now is SIDS.  Now it is trying to figure out how to movie on. I know that God has it in his hands but there are hard momments. It is difficult to explain everything to a very smart 3 year old and to listento him say I want to play with her. I just makes you wnt to brake down. Then the dreded chose on wether to have anouther baby or not. Please pray  

• Members

hopeisforyou - I am so sorry for your loss. But you are in the best possible place we here at BI know how you feel and are here for you whenever you need to talk. you can post under loss of an adult child that is what we all use even if our children are not adults. again sorry for your loss.

• Members

So very sorry to hear of your loss of your precious little one...there are no words, no thoughts, and your grief is so fresh right now...we here at BI know the pain you feel...we have lost children in various ways...suddenly, over time, at birth, later in infancy...please come for comfort and reassurance that this pain will in time grow softer....that is so difficult to believe in the beginning, but those of us who have been on this journey for a longer period of time never believed it possible either.  You have found a very kind, supportive group of people to share your grief with.

love and peace,

carol   mikesmomrs

Archived