Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My beautiful angels Max and Charlotte

kate90

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful children, Max and Charlotte. Many of us bereaved parents use the Loss of an Adult Child thread to respond to one another. Please feel free to join us there. Hugs.

http://forums.grieving.com/index.php/topic/41-loss-of-an-adult-child/#entry127934

• Members
Mydeepestthoughts2

I would like to extend my deepest condolences to all of you and your families that are in this post. Death is the greatest enemy of mankind, knowing that we will no longer be able to hear our loved ones laughter, or see their smiles is a devastating thought. And to lose an close friend, or relative to that enemy, is such a hard, and devastating thing to endure. In the world that we live in unexpected, and tragic things occur. Eccl 9:11 Says "Time and unforeseen occurrences befall us all." So bad things happen to good people. But is death the end of all things? Please allow me to share a hope found in God's word the bible..John 5:28,29 which reads " Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice. 29: and come out" This is a promise that Jesus made to all of us who are affected by death. Many are taught that when someone dies that God needed another Angel, and because of this false belief, many instead of drawing close to God in times of tragedy..push him away. From the words in this post, I can feel the love that many of you have for your loved ones, and that you would have done anything for them. . Can you imagine how God feels seeing you suffer?

Then why does God allow suffering? Why do bad things happen to good people? What happens to our dead loved ones? Many have these same questions.

Please examine this free tract entitled "Would you like to know the truth?" On the following link.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/know-the-truth/1102008390/#?insight[search_id]=facc7496-d0fd-45b9-b4ba-34b0826f4f32&insight[search_result_index]=0

You will find bible based answers to these questions. May you find peace, and comfort.

Condolences.

• Members

Hi everyone, I'm Kate and I have 3 children, Maxwell, Benjamin and Charlotte

When Max was almost 4 he was diagnosed with lung cancer (pleuropulmonary blastoma) and he died in October 2014, aged 4. He would have turned 5 in December. 

On April 8th 2015  I gave birth to our beautiful daughter Charlotte Maxwell, named after her big brother and she died at 3 weeks old on April 30th from meningitis. I'm also pregnant again, way too soon after losing Charlotte and I'm having trouble accepting that. 

I miss my angels so much, I think of them all the time. sometimes I think I would be better being dead too so I can be with them. they need their Mum. They both suffered so much before they died and it hurts me that I cant hold them anymore, sing to them and tell them that I love them. 

I just don't know what to do with myself with them both. It hurts so much

Kate 90

Please know that I am thinking of you and hope that we both find peace in our shared loss of our children.I have now been diagnosed as suffering from ptsd and anxiety over my daughters death and only wish I could find a answer but I can't.

Archived