Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New here

lostanddesperate

• Members
lostanddesperate

I am Kristy and I am new to this site. On June 11 2013 my son drowned on an Oklahoma lake. Since.then, I have struggled and have lost most family support. I have panic attacks on a daily basis and just wanted.to join a group where other people know how I feel and have experienced such a deep loss. My son's name was Trent and he was 18. I'd love to tell.you guys more about him.

• Members
ktlearn--Stephen's Mom

Kristy, please do tell us more about your son Trent. As others share about their children, I have come to feel like I know them.

Karen

• Members

Hi, My name is Tina and I am new here too. my son Joey 28 died May 3 2015...in police custody...he was not under arrest....If they would have taken him to the doctor instead of let him lay there for over an hour begging for a doctor and help he may still be alive....I have so many feelings all welled up inside of me. I feel as if I am driving everyone crazy because all I do is think about him...He occupies my every moment...and I know it has only been 3 months but it is getting harder each day...I sit in front of my computer and make little memorial videos of him.....I miss my son so much this incredible pain is so overwhelming at times

Archived