Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

lost now partner just over a yr ago

ShellBurley

• Members
ShellBurley

I'm having a lot of trouble being able to even operate everyday, its all I ever think about, I found my partner in a pool of blood he had bleed out of his groin after having an injection and the bleeding didn't stop and we were fighting and I had left cause of violent behavior so he died on his own. I feel so guilty just want to be with him again. anyone in similar circumstances would you like to share. pls I need some support I feel like suicide but I also have 4kids. help me anyone as I'm grieving in weird ways

• Members
ShellBurley

Help want to just die why not what's left at least if I die ill be with my partner. my soul mate my best friend

• Members

ShellBurley

Please take time to adjust, I do not have kids so it is different for me but I know that in time things can work out in ways you may not know. Concentrate on the positives  and think of your kids.

Healing wishes

Simon

Archived