Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

together-alone

together-alone

• Members
together-alone

I lost my husband the day we came back from holiday, he suffered a massive brain haemorrage, it has been 7 months and life is hard to cope with.

• Members

Sorry for your loss, living without your partner/friend/supporter/everything is so hard but there is not much alternative and we must hope that it will get a little better with time.

Write whenever you want to, it can help communicating with others who know what you are going through.

Peace and hope

Simon

• Members

I lost my husband three weeks ago today people tell me it will get better day by day. I look forward to when it will be day to day because I'm moment to moment. I live for when it becomes day by day. No one else can understand this pain unless they are going through the same type of loss you're right it does help to talk to others who know what you're feeling because only they can understand. I don't think it will ever get better but I do believe it will get easier.

Archived