Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my little miracle

TristansMommy

• Members
TristansMommy

After three years my fiance and I finally got pregnant. My little miracle baby boy was born early and was gone in seconds. They didn't let me hold him. I never got to change him feed him I will never send him to school or kiss his bruises I wil never see him grow up I will never know who he would become. My little boy will never know how much I love him he will never get advice from his father or play ball or ask for a pet. Its been 10months and 6 days. My fiance gets so mad because I still greive our son. I am depressed a lot and he hates it. He says he moved on so I have to. The day after our loss his way of coping was to go drinking with his friend. Mine was to lay in bed alone. I am so angry and sad so depressed all the time. I hate to say things like this but he already has a son. I feel like this is why he is able to move on so much faster then I. I have never really had anyone willing to listen and talk through it with me.

• Members

aww I am so sorry.  What is with people "and moving on", OMG... why do they care?  Why do we have to move on?  My Mom passed 7mo and I'm not moving on ever!

I'm sorry about your sweet little boy... did you get to name him or have any kind of service or burial for him?  

Archived