Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Caught Off Guard

rfitz276

• Members
pantheraleo1974

Hi rfitz

I am so sorry for the loss of your cat Abby. I understand how you feel. I lost my little one just yesterday. Its a horrible thing to have to go through. Since you had her since you were so young you probably dont remember much of your life without her. I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with grieving for your loss. You obviously loved her and so who cares about your age gender or the fact that shes an animal. Also being able to afford the testing probably wouldnt have saved her. It would have given you some answers thats all. Your feelings on this are perfectly normal and its nice that you can remember good times with her. With time you will be able to remember her without so much pain. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Everything you did like staying up with her all night and missing school shows that you loved her very much and animals can sense if they are loved. One thing im finding is helping me is reading post of other people that are going through the same thing. Just know you are nit alone out there.

Archived