Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

new to boards

mickeysmommy

• Members
mickeysmommy

Hello,

My name is Lisa. and I lost my husband of 13 /1/2 yrs to  a car accident just over 3 yrs ago. We have 5 kids ages 18 - 6. I just lost our 16 yr old daughter on Feb 4 cause is still unknown. She went to bed and didnt wake up :(

Lisa

• Members

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.  I do not know how it feels to lose a child but I know it must be very hard.  I do know how it feels to lose a spouse.  I lost my wonderful christian husband of 40 years in July.  The only way I can cope is to look toward Heaven.  I will pray that the Lord comforts you.

:(Christine

• Members

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.  I do not know how it feels to lose a child but I know it must be very hard.  I do know how it feels to lose a spouse.  I lost my wonderful christian husband of 40 years in July.  The only way I can cope is to look toward Heaven.  I will pray that the Lord comforts you.

:(Christine

• Members

I dont really know where I fit in? loss of a partner or loss of a child or loss at a young age???

I am only 23 years old but met my true true love when when I was only 17 I new we whould marry one day( I always joked that I knew but he didn't)  We got together when I was 19 and got engaged on my 21'st birthday. got married and fell pregnant 6 months later.  We found out I was expecting twins. Everyone was so happy for his father had long cancer and he was the only son.  Well had my wonderful babies. Amelie and Mikel. (everything sounds so perfect, a boy and a girl)  My husband cried all the time because he was so worried about me. he was sosososo  wonderful. We always stayd at home only our little family enjoying each others'company.

Then I had to go for my 6 week check-up...

We drove too late (all the signs?)

My husband being a diabetic and tired from having twins asked me to drive (i only have a learners lisence)

I drove many times before.  So I stared driving but my son was still crying I looked to the back and when I looked to the front again all I saw was grass.

Its unbelievable that I only drove 70km/hour but managed to make the worst car accident ever.

my husband was holding my son. i was the only one with a safety-belt

I had to pick everyone up after. It was the worst thing ever.  everyone was out side excwept me everyone was really hurt except me. its so unfair.

Now I am 23 a single mother to my 4 month old son (he survived because my husband held him)

I hate my life every moment.  My husband was the best father and husband he loved us so much.  When I see my baby smile I cant help but think of My husband and daughter.  I am half.  My son is half.

And his father is still alive depressed and sick.  They dont blame me but it was their only son.

I am so confused our live was planned we had a company together and everything. sold the company but still work there.

just as my life started, it ended...

Archived