Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my felix

dawnjulie

• Members

Hi guys just recently lost my 8 month tabby Felix on Friday night he passed away getting hit by a car . He went missing that night he was playing with another cat out the back garden but gut feeling something was wrong and i did not know where he was normally he comes home for his food all night I was worried and could not sleep I roamed the street back and front so did my partner had phoned up of concern for his chip in case he went far and got lost. I had work at 7 am and was with worrie when I got to work about 10am someone messaged me to look on Facebook of a group to tell me someone covered a tabby on side of the road at 7.40pm I phoned my boyfriend straight away and he went to find the area and he confirmed it was him I was in bits and he buried him straight away in the garden. I felt shock sad and confused and at work I was a mess me and my boyfriend was feeling lost he was our boy and a very spoilt one and we loved him and he knows we did it's so sad and I'm still not getting over the loss of him loads of people had said there condolences family and friends

if it had not been for that page I would never of known but still now I am asking for questions we still don't know what happen and we got told the driver drove of and someone saw him covered him over and moved him which was a nice thing to do as I thanked who did that on their page he went to Eton Bury cat farm for few days and I told them the sad news and are shocked they have made a donation to north Herts cats protection league in memory of Felix I have also made a donation. people in my area have said nice things it's still so raw and I miss waking up with him on me and his paw in my face those little memories are what I have and he was my baby and can't forget keep thinking his next to me or some where down stairs and playing peekaboo i had him since he was 4-6 weeks old and recently brought a house in a small town so he could have a good life.

All their things I think of pictures, videos just make me upset and sad his gone. I'm thinking do I need to know answers questions and last moments of Felix coz the person who saw say he moved but the way my boyfriend saw Felix said he would of died instantly from the injury I will never get over him and no one will understand how you were with him he became family not only family a friend and miss him terribly both me and my boyfriend x

• Members

does anyone think i should find answers or leave it i just miss his georgous face and my wake up call wish he was around x

• Members

Missing a cat you love is so hard and was so young he had a good life and ill never forget him xx

Archived