Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Husband passed 2 years ago today

Sammijo2424

• Members

My husband passed away 2 years ago. Today has been very difficult, all the memories of that day came flooding back, he died suddenly; walked into the ER, and died 12 hours later. Even though I have a man in my life, I still miss him so much, I always knew no matter what he would always be by my side, without a doubt I knew we would spend the rest of our lives together. I miss his hugs, his kisses (he was the best kisser in this world). I miss everything about our life, ok so there are some things I don't miss like his grown daughter living here.. I am very confused today about my life now versus my life before, but I know my husband will not come back so I will never have that life again

• Members

Hi Sammijo

These are the worst of times and yes our plans were forever, we should have had forever.  I now live and will continue to live out my life on my wonderful memories of the love of my life, my one and only, the man of my dreams. Is it easy? NO.  Yes miss those hugs and kisses and that closeness.   I understand that you have some things that you don't like but try to bring those happy and wonderful memories to the fore and as difficult as it is try to focus on those and remember the smiles that he brought to you.  I am saying this knowing that it is not easy in fact it is the most difficult, we want him not the memories.  Hoping that you find some peace in your memories. x

Archived