Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

One year today.

Tryingtohavehope

• Members
Tryingtohavehope

Today marks the 1st year Angelversary of my boyfriend Keith and Im reliving those moments all over again! A year ago today we had a snow storm and my work was closed...Keith had been in the hospital for having mini strokes do to an infection in his heart and blood! I was woke up by a phone call from his number...I was happy he was calling me to talk, when I answered it was his mom letting me know he had passed around 6:30am! My heart sank...broke into a thousand little pieces and has never been back together since! Its been so hard trying to keep my own heart beating but I try to be strong for him! He was soo strong for so long and he just couldnt take the pain anymore and let go! I wish I couldve seen him one more time before he died but I guess things prob would be harder now had I seen him again! He was burried in Texas (where he was from, Im in Ohio), I chose not to go to the funeral wouldve been too painful! Now Im the only one left here to greive...his sister just moved home to Texas about two months ago and its so hard knowing Im all alone...again! Ive never been to Texas but almost every day I picture how beautiful it wouldve been to be there with him! The tears wont stop flowing and I have to work! This will always be one of the hardest days of my life!!! I know hes at peace and pain free now but Im selfish and want him here!!!

• Members
bunnyanddove

I'm so sorry.  I want to say something more comforting but  I can't make it coherent. But I understand the pain and wanting to have him back. I'm sending some love your way.

• Members

Trying - these anniversaries are so darn hard, aren't they?  I just had my second yr.  I still just can't believe that he's gone. 

• Members
Tryingtohavehope

It is super hard! Ive been trying to talk to other guys and get to know them, but with each guy I just want my Keith back even more! He had morals, he had respect and he cared about people!!! Last Saturday I went to my first ever rodeo! :) I loved it so much I didnt want to leave, I knew Keith was there!!! He used to be in rodeos when he was young but I never got to see pics of him doing it and we never got to go to one together. I know he sent me there but Im not sure why? It was so hard to leave and Ive cried every day since! :( I just want him back!!!

Archived