Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Please, need help!!!

mmm

• Members

Hello!

I got message on 23. 12. in the evening that my partner I have a kid with died on 19. 12. 2014. , far abroad.  Till now I did not manage to contact anyone from the family except his ex wife who has another and refused to contact further. He was very ill and short time before he stopped answering phone and writting mails. I am compeltely alone with 6 years old kid. Please, help someone!

Many thanks!

• Members

Hello!

I got message on 23. 12. in the evening that my partner I have a kid with died on 19. 12. 2014. , far abroad.  Till now I did not manage to contact anyone from the family except his ex wife who has another and refused to contact further. He was very ill and short time before he stopped answering phone and writting mails. I am compeltely alone with 6 years old kid. Please, help someone!

Many thanks!

Dear mmm,

Im so sorry to hear about your loss and that, you feel alone and isolated, all I can offer is encouragement and support.

If you need someone to talk to please message me, I check in here quite regularly  :)

There are many in here that can support and help you.

Chat soon

Ritchie

• Members

Please, all!

He was the best person in the world!!!

He was always able to listen and to understand everybody!!!

He helped a lot to me AND to a lots of other people

and not only people!

He deserved best, but I even did not have opportunity to say last hello and "I love U"

HE DID NOT DESERVE TO GO THAT WAY!!!

Please, can U pray for him?

Please!

• Members

Please, all!

He was the best person in the world!!!

He was always able to listen and to understand everybody!!!

He helped a lot to me AND to a lots of other people

and not only people!

He deserved best, but I even did not have opportunity to say last hello and "I love U"

HE DID NOT DESERVE TO GO THAT WAY!!!

Please, can U pray for him?

Please!

Hi mmm,

I messaged you back

Ritchie

Archived